Lotus Flower Bomb

By yourstrulyraeee

๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ More

Disclaimer/Cast
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN

THIRTEEN

14.4K 1.3K 587
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD
June 9th
Friday

🎶 I feel a little rush
I think I've got a little crush on you
I hope it's not too much🎶

The harmonized musical lyrics of Crush By Yuna feat. USHER filled the downstairs area of Samara's condo with the soundbar mounted below the TV.

A cheesy smile appeared from ear to ear across Samara's face as her thumb swiped against her iPhone screen–reviewing the hundreds of pictures she had just taken of herself. Usually considering today is Friday, she would be at work. Friday's are a considerable amount of athletes' resting days. Most didn't want to attend physical training after spending three days during the week.

The three clients she tends to on Friday's canceled meaning she has the day off. Sam used the beginning of her random off day to get her hair done and Kamari paid for it.

After her first style completely ghosted Samara, she was devastated–all she wanted was her hair done. All the playing in her face wasn't needed. It is difficult enough to find a hairstylist who will do her hair because of how much and how thick her natural hair is. Not to mention nobody wanted to wash hair anymore which is the main service Samara needed.

She hates washing her hair herself.

Kamari went out of his way to find her a new hairstylist because he was tired of her everyone this week. Especially towards him because she didn't want to be around him this week. Grayson was still going with him to camp every day but Samara just excluded herself from both of them. It's honestly been an awful week for her. She was going through her menstrual cycle and her hair wasn't done–Sam was mad at the world.

He generously paid for her to brighten up her whole week.

Kamari♥️

Today 11:55 AM

This is how my hair came
out. Do you likkeee itttt??
Read 11:56 AM

___________________________________
Kamari♥️                      Accept | Decline
Facetime Video
___________________________________

Samara busted out laughing at his immediate reaction of calling her. She knew the last picture wasn't needed but she's such a tease and wanted him to see the back of her head too. Thankfully her menstrual cycle only lasted four days and she got off this morning. If she didn't, the ability to show the outfit off would be non-existent.

Plus, he is with screaming kids and teenagers all day. Why not brighten up his morning a little bit?

Clicking accept on the third ring, she waited for the call to connect. "Babygirl," He immediately spoke once appearing in the camera with a cheesy grin across his lips. Samara only laughed at him, seeing he was sitting inside his office. "Babygirl, Babygirl, Babygirl," He repeated as if he was stressing out and being dramatic by dragging his hand down his face.

This is the type of reaction that she loves, taking his breath away with four pictures.

"Whattt? You don't like it? It's my first time getting a bang. It's laid on the back huh?" She teased, batting her eyes at him while he still couldn't wipe the smile from his face. Samara was glad she didn't make a fool out of herself when taking those pictures–she was extremely nervous.

After losing over a hundred pounds, she finally felt comfortable enough to take more pictures of herself. She was never confident in her physical appearance but after having her son–she grew all the confidence in the world. Breastfeeding until Grayson was eighteen months and stressing about her relationship with her Babydaddy took some much weight off of her in a fast amount of time.

"Yes, I love it," He instantly answered, making her blush "You look good mama. Yellow compliments your skin a lot,"

"Thank you! I'ma take this on the cruise," She said while repositioning her legs, tucking them behind her.

Kamari's eyes evolved larger after hearing that statement "No da' fawk you not," He scrunched his face and she attempted not to laugh at how fast he dismissed that idea.

"Uhh, yes I am," She spoke in a duh tone, bucking her eyes at him. "It's a swimsuit. We're going to be on a boat with pools and we're going to be on a beach. This is a great look for out-of-town," She carelessly shrugged.

He slowly nodded his head, staring directly at her "Word?" He raised his thick eyebrows.

"Yep," She simply replied.

Mari's deep chuckles rumbled through the receiver, sending chills down her spine and she tightened her thighs closed "Samara, stop fackin' playin' wit' me," He shook his head, setting his phone up against something.

She understood why women easily fell for him, she was trying to stop herself from doing so every day. It's his deep voice and the way he says certain things plus the energy of how he carries himself. Truthfully, he wasn't at all what Samara expected him to be after first meeting him. Kamari is actually a good person with a big heart and a kind soul.

Not the playboy–douchebag–pro athlete that is rude to everyone as she assumed.

"Where is my child?" She wondered, kinda confused why he was only sitting in his office. It's very shocking to see someone as busy-bodied as Kamari sitting down for once. Usually, Mari is very active with the members of his camp. He runs around, playing with them so much–he never had much time to sit down.

"It's lunchtime and they are supposed to be watching a movie. I had to put K'yana down for a nap. Lor girl has been so damn fussy since Ben dropped her off with me earlier. She didn't know if she wanted to whine or stay up," He explained, shaking his head.

"It's because she knows she with her uncle that she has around her pinky finger," She teased. He was such a sucker when it came to kids. Samara was when it came to her son but kids could get anything from him. K'yana is only almost four months old and has Kamari running around like a chicken with no head when he is around her. Any small sound produced by her, he was up on his feet.

Samara found it hilarious seeing kids bossing a grown man around.

"I can't even argue with that," He chuckled. "Didn't you say you were going out to lunch with Nae and Chanel after your hair appointment?" He questioned, remembering what she told him this morning when he picked up Grayson.

"Oh junk. I have to start gettin' ready," She groaned, standing up from the couch.

_________________

"My fault for the long wait. Can I star- " The African American–mid-twenties male, standing at six foot halted his speech of talking the moment his eyes landed on Samara seated across the booth from Lanae. She slightly raised one eyebrow,  wondering why he was staring at a hole in her face.

She couldn't lie, he was cute.

"I'm sorry," He shook his head and cleared his throat before looking down at the iPad in his hands. "Can I start y'all off wit' any drinks or appetizers? Or are y'all ready to order the main course?" He wondered, looking between the two women.

"We're waiting for one more person. Can we still order our drinks and appetizers tho?" Samara asked and he nodded in response. "Okay, uhh. Are y'all lemon drops watered down? Like, you don't have to lie because I'm still getting one but you know?" She asked.

He and Lanae each laughed at her Samara genuinely wondered "What do you mean you're still going to get it if it's watered down?" She chuckled.

"Cause I want to try the Blue Raspberry one but if it's watered down, I'm not going to get my hopes up," She carelessly shrugged. Samara knew most restaurants watered their alcoholic beverages down, she just wanted him to say it so she knew how to move accordingly. When she is drinking somewhere else outside her Condo–she is very strict about how many drinks she maintains.

She couldn't be as reckless as she used to be.

"Nah, it's not watered down but the Blue Raspberry is the more sour one," He explained with her humming softly. "You missed our six-dollar bottomless mimosas. People weren't walkin' straight leaving," He chuckled.

Samara lightly sucked her teeth "I always miss the good shit," She muttered "I'll do the Blue Raspberry lemon drop and a water please," She said with him nodding, typing his index finger on the iPad screen.

"Ardd, and for you?"

"Sex on the beach and the water please," Nae spoke, reaching for her purse beside her. He checked both of their IDs before going to put their orders in at the bar.

"Okay, so what happened? He texted you from Facebook Messenger, doesn't he have your number to text?" Samara furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, arranging her ID back in her pink Kate Spade wallet and returning back to their conversation before.

"Girllll," Nae shook her head, placing her wallet back inside her crossbody purse. "I blocked his number and him on Instagram after he ghosted me. He fucked and dipped on me, I didn't want him to have access to me anymore cus he only wanted to play in my face," She expressed and heavily rolled her eyes.

The simple action of ghosting someone ruined relationships forever for Lanae. She was only twenty years old when the guy she had been dating for a year took her virginity and never called her ever again afterward. She's twenty-four now and hasn't been able to recover and move forward with another relationship–even casually dating. Samara couldn't blame her, she would be the same way. It's not an easy task for any woman to give her first time to any man. It took much mental encouragement and the process of growing trust in the man.

"That's weird he's texting you four years later," Sam shook her head. If he was going to ghost her, he should've kept it that way. Some men's thinking skills were so off when it came to women but let it be another man. You would believe he is a genius.

"Very. I didn't even text back, I blocked him on Facebook too. Thinking I'mma let you play in my face for the second time is crazy like truly," Nae scoffed and Samara nodded in agreement "This why I'on give men the time of day now. I mean, I didn't have a two-parent household my whole life but one parent taught me right. Who is raising these niggas? Nobody, that's who," She went on a rant.

Samara only laughed as the waiter brought their glasses of ice water and a small bowl of lemon slices to the table. "What about that basketball player you gave your number to? You cut him off already?" She wondered, knowing for sure due to how unpredictable Lanae could be with men.

Having patience for men is nonexistent when it comes to Nae. Any small inconvenience, she is cutting you off without hesitation. In her words, she doesn't do arts and crafts for fun so keep it cute.

Nae unsurely shrugged one shoulder "I haven't but it's like, I'on feel nothing. And I'm actually trying this time because he was sweet but Sammy I'on feel none. I feel bad about it too," She expressed, ripping the White paper from the plastic straw.

"I mean, in your defense you only known him for what? A week or two?" She asked.

"True, maybe it's just because I've been so against dating and men in general if it isn't platonic," She affirmed with Samara nodding in agreement.

"That but if you really aren't feeling it, don't force it. It's okay for men and women to befriend if that's the only chemistry between y'all,"

Lanae hummed softly as the waiter came back with their drinks. He sat them on the napkins before leaving them again since they were still waiting for Chanel "What's the chemistry between you and my brother?" She raises her arched eyebrows in question while sipping her drink through the black–plastic straw.

Samara attempted to fight the urge of a smile from appearing over her lips "Well," She spoke in a small voice, swirling her black thin–short straw around her drink. Sam wanted to wait a little longer when she and Kamari were more solid to disclose with Lanae about their vibing. But she knew if Lanae asked her first, she couldn't lie to her friend's face. Especially considering this is one of her brothers. 

Nae annoyingly sucked her teeth "I knew this would happen wit' y'all living in the same building. I said stay away Sammy," She pushed her glass cup away from her, not even wanting it anymore.

"I did, I really did foreal. But the closer he gets with Bop, the closer I get with him," Sam briefly explained provoking Nae to shake her head in disappointment "I didn't mean to insert you in a weird position Nae but it did just happen. We don't date or are extremely serious, just vibing," She added, hoping she understood even if it wasn't now.  Samara truthfully wanted to keep Kamari at a distance due to her friendship with Nae.

She listened to women fan-girl over her brothers all the time–they even used her just to get closer to Kamari and Ben before he got married.

"You want me to stop? I will if you're that uncomfortable Nae," She spoke up after Lanae when completely silent.

"Don't do that," Nae immediately answered "I always had the thought of y'all being together in the back of my head, I just want to ignore. It's not surprising to me doe, you're his type on paper and physical appearance. I don't want you to hurt him but I don't want him to hurt you because of his commitment issues," She expressed.

Samara nodded "I hear you but I'm letting it be known, that what he and I have going on isn't going to negatively affect our friendship," She spoke honestly making Lanae genuinely smile.

"I hope so. I'ma be real bitter and go live every day to talk shit if you cut me off for something he did," She warned seriously, pointing her index finger at her.

Sam started laughing "Ole bitter bitch," She teased as Chanel finally enter the restaurant–approaching their booth.

"And I'ma be that ho, " Nae laughed and stood up from her side of the booth, allowing Chanel to sit inside.

"Hey, yall," Chanel smiled, waving her hand at them before quickly sitting down "It's so damn hot outside. I almost had a heat stroke the moment I stepped out of my car," She complained, settling down in her spot as Nae sat back down.

Samara was glad the two were both putting in the effort to fix their friendship. It could be awkward at times considering the two live together again and because they did get into a physical altercation. A situation like that isn't easy to move forward from considering they only apologize to each other this week.

"Right, I'on why when I first moved here, I assume it never got hot. I thought up north was always going to be cold or chilly in the summer," She chuckled as the waiter came over to the table. He took their food entry and Chanel's drink order then left them alone again.

"Girl we aren't Alaska," Chanel laughed provoking Samara to flick her off using her middle finger.

"You went to visit your mom's grave?" Nae wondered. Chanel smiled and nodded in response "Not tryna sound corny but I feel a weight lifted off my shoulder. Just being there gave me a clear view of what I wanted to do about the pregnancy," She voiced.

"Whatever decision you make, you know Sammy and I will be here," Nae smiled with Samara nodding in agreement.

"I'ma terminate it on Monday," She sighed causing Nae to hug her from the side "It's not my first option because I really want a baby, even if I'm single. But, it wouldn't be far to bring them into this world when I know for a fact they won't be treated correctly or with love by Evan. He's such an evil person and I've finally accepted that. Just want to move on,"

"Are you going to tell Evan?" Nae asked.

Chanel's face immediately scrunched up "Hell nah," She answered.

"I know that's right sistaaa, fuck that nigga and whatever feelings he got. He didn't care about your feelings about worst situations den this," Samara snapped her fingers making them laugh at her. He wasn't going to do anything but dig Chanel's situation against her. As mentally and emotionally abusive he is, he could harm Chanel or even force her to keep the baby.

Him not knowing is for the best.

"Yeah and  part of me feels bad because this is his baby too. But, I keep in mind how evil he is. Delete fetus, sign up for therapy, and move da' fuck on,"

"In that exact order too," Nae joked. "I'm so proud of you. This baby gonna be safe with your mom in heaven and they're going to be protection over you. Sending so many blessings your way, everything is going to be okay," She proclaimed.

"Yeah, I hope so,"

_________________

adore.nae 16h ...

Send a message ♡

adore.nae 30m ...

Send a message ♡

simplyyass 14h ...

Send a message ♡

simplyyass 1h ...

Send a message ♡

Bensmith 40m ...

Send a message ♡

youenvychanel 4h ...

Send a message ♡

youenvychanel 1h ...

Send a message ♡

🎶lain't one of the Cosby's, I ain't go to Hillman
1 guess the money should've changed him
I guess I should've forgot where I came from🎶

Can't tell me nothing by Kayne West erupts through the speakers inside Champ Boxing Gym upon Samara entering the building. After lunch or brunch, Sam figured she would come spend the rest of the day with Kamari. He didn't get a chance to eat all day so she wanted to bring him some food. Samara has learned that Kamari is the grumpy type when he doesn't eat or is hungry.

Usually on her off days, she tried using the day to run errands or take a personal day but she had nothing to do today. Samara furrowed her eyebrows as she walked through the gym, not seeing children running around like she usually would.

Stepping in front of Kamari's office door, she knocked on the door first and entered once she heard a "Come in," on the other side. His natural straight face instantly turned into a smile once he saw it was Samara walking through the door frame. "Hi, Bubba! I brought you some food," She beamed, holding up the white plastic bag of food and shutting the door behind her.

Kamari stood up from his seat behind his desk "I didn't know you were serious 'bout bringin' me food," He strolled around the desk, meeting her halfway. "Thank you, mama," Leaning his head down, he pecked her lips three times making her smile much more than before.

"You're welcome. Where is the baby?" She allowed him to take the bag of food and looked around his office–not seeing any sign of K'yana.

"In her nursery asleep, again," He shook his head, setting the bag on the corner of the desk. "She woke up to eat den went back to sleep. She doesn't know if she wants to act like she is two days old or eight months old. She's only almost four months old," He shook his head again as he turned back around to face her and wrapped his arms around her waist to bring her body closer to his.

"You must be hiding in here?" She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Mhm," He hummed as he leaned closer to Samara's face causing her to blush. He lightly bit down her bottom lip before sticking his tongue inside her mouth–taking dominance of the sloppy but steady pace kiss. His large hands traveled down her ass, gripping a handful of each cheek.

Samara felt her body physically melt like a stick of butter sitting in a hundred-degree weather. She wasn't surprised by his behavior of tonguing her down considering she hadn't kissed him since Monday because of her attitude.

"Mm," She finally drew her head backward, attempting to hide the natural blush arousing over her cheeks. "You lucky i'on have a lot of lip gloss this time. Tryna swallow my face," Sam playfully mugged him while using her thumb to wipe the tad bit of lip gloss residue on his lips.

Kamari's face scrunched up and he swerved his face from her hand "Bout to poke my eye wit' them long ass blocks," He popped her hand away from his face, referring to her long–temper square nails "Why you get dem so long knowin' you can't work wit' these?" He popped her hand again when she tried to poke his eye out.

"They're press-on first of all. I'm taking 'em' off before I go back to work," She playfully mushed his head and shoved his hands off her since he kept popping her "And, I can work with these. They just aren't allowed at work," She pushed his arms away and stepped backward when he attempted to touch her again.

"Stop fucking playin' wit' me," He grabbed Samara by her wrist and then snatched her small body compared to his towards him.

"Unc so aggressive today," She teased, lazily wrapping her arms around his neck as he embraced her in a warm hug and Kamari laughed at her small joke.

It was shocking for Samara to see how affectionate he is. He never gave the personal; he enjoyed physical touch when first meeting and seeing him. He just gave a rough guy personal at first but he was very gentle.

"Okay," She pecked his lips one last time "Go ahead and eat befo' your food gets cold," Samara pecked his soft lips three more times before removing her arms from around his neck. She laughed at how fast he removed his arms from her body, she knew he was hungry. "When you said you had K'yana, I didn't know you would have her for the whole weekend," She sat down in the free black leather seat on the other side of the desk.

Kamari nodded, taking his bag of food–he sat back down in the black leather–rolling chair. "Yas was last minute as hell asking me because she didn't want him to ask me. It was a surprise trip for him," He explained, taking one of the two black foam trays from the bag.

"Aww, she took him on a getaway to Vegas, that's so cute," She pouted, she loved Yas and Ben's marriage. You could tell they were meant for each other. Two goofy people who couldn't take anything but each other seriously "I'm moving to Vegas," Samara randomly said.

His face immediately scrunched up and the movements of taking the next tray from the bag came to a halt "What?" He questioned.

Samara nodded, picking her phone up from her lap "I'm moving to Vegas. I need to text this realtor while I'm thinking about it right now," She stated, holding her phone up for face ID.

Las Vegas is the city Samara has always wanted to permanently move. Considering her father was a sports show host, she traveled a lot between South Carolina and Nevada. Las Vegas was nothing like the town she grew up in Greensville. Every time she went to Vegas–even while as a child she had a blast. The second Healing Sports building is also in Vegas. She and her boss had been talking about her transferring for two weeks now.

"When?"

Samara shrugged, scrolling through her messages as she looked for the realtor in Nevada her boss recommended "Not quite sure. I did a two-year lease so probably around the beginning of September or the middle of September next year," She explained, finally finding the contact name. Sam wanted to break her lease and move in December of this year. Nonetheless, moving during Grayson's favorite holiday wasn't the best idea.

The moment it becomes November 1st, Grayson is in full Christmas mode. He doesn't want to do anything if it doesn't pertain to Christmas activities.

"Damn, so just fuck meh huh?" He scoffed, sounding offended by her explanation.

Taking her attention away from her phone, she looked upwards at him. "What do you mean? I've always told you stayin' permanently in Baltimore wasn't in my plans. What do you want me to say? Kamari, drop your life here and move to Vegas wit' me?" She squinted her eyes at him while he opened the small packaging of Syrup using his teeth.

"You never said nothin' bout movin' in a one-year time frame until now," He poured the Syrup over the strawberry waffle, covered in fresh strawberry chunks.

"Well, I'm tellin' you now," She carelessly shrugged her shoulder causing him to only plainly glare his eyes in her direction then he shook his head. "Am I not telling you now? It's not that deep to me, we're still goin' to be in each other lives whether I still here or anywhere else," She communicated.

They each live comfortable lives financially wise. Catching a flight to whatever state wasn't an issue if it needed to be. Samara lost an eleven-year friendship with her best friend already, she wasn't going to allow that to happen again. Not with the knowledge and money she has for herself. It takes everything inside of her not to send a message to her best friend daily. You would consider Samara a stalker from how much she is watching Olivia.

Olivia is also a YouTuber with clothing brands. Samara probably is the first person to watch a video the moment she posts or when she drops a new arrival. She is always going to be Olivia's biggest supporter, even if she doesn't know it's her.

Moving like this in life is draining and Samara couldn't continue to ruin the relationships she created with others because of her past.

"You say that now," He muttered.

"No, I'm telling you what is going to happen. Unless you do some weirdo shit den yeah, you can definitely guarantee you won't hear from me again," She chuckled and he continued to shake his head while eating his food. Samara didn't know why he didn't believe her, she wasn't going to toss him to the side too easily unless she had to.

"What were you doin' before I came tho?" She changed the subject, clicking the power button on the side of her phone, and arranged her phone between her thick thighs. The mood shift was very obvious which she didn't mean to cause.

Chewing the food in his mouth, he turned his Apple Silver iMac computer screen around for her to see the screen. "Ben and I are thinking 'bout signing this boy under us but I'm still thinking about it," He explained, pressing play of the two young teen, African-American males standing inside a boxing ring–practicing sparring.

"You should. He must be good if this sparring partner has to wear allat protective gear when they are only practicing," She busted out laughing after the man wearing protective gear kept flinching at every small movement by the other boy.

"That's his little brother. He says he has to wear it because those hits hurt," Kamari chuckled, turning the computer screen back to its original position.

"I know they do Chile. What's wrong wit' him tho? Why are y'all hesitant to sign him?" She wondered, seeing the hesitation in him. "Wait, how many boxers are signed under you and Ben?" She added a question with her others.

"Four right now," He answered, extending his arm for the half-drunk bottle of purified water. "Youngin' only eighteen too. That's why I'm hesitant, I'on got time for no lor nigga being on bullshit. Out of my four boxers, the two youngest are twenty-two and twenty-four years old. They're the ones that cause the most drama and let them be unbeatable right now get in their head," He explained.

"Lowkey, I get it. They're so young right now and making millions. They probably havin' touched that much money before," She tried to reason but Kamari shook his head no.

"I wasn't like that and I was makin' more money den them. Lettin' the fame and money get tew ya' head is going to be the reason you lose it all in the drop of a dime. Dummies aren't going to understand that until it happens," He spoke, and Samara nodded in agreement.

Always stay humble because God will always remind you who you were before the blessing.

"Every time they piss you off, don't fuss at 'em. Tell them ta' get in the ring wit' you, they won't act up again," She suggested, and he started laughing–almost choking on the spoon filled with grits.

"Pussy ass niggas doesn't want to get in the ring wit' me. They are so tough until it's me," He chuckled.

"Shit, I won't either. You're an undefeated heavyweight champion, I would bring my glock if I had to fight you. Ain't no way," She immediately shook her head and Kamari leaned back in his chair–laughing at how serious she was being. "You're laughing and I'm serious. You knocked someone out in one round... ONE. Nobody has beat yo' ass yet? That's scary as fuck," She frowned.

His laughter finally began to decrease. "You have been researching me over Google?" He smirked, raising his arched eyebrows.

"Yes," She answered honestly, not fazed about doing research. "I had to see what type of athlete you were before allowing Grayson to be around you alone. Plus, I had to see why these women at work lost their jobs tryna be fangirls," She explained. Samara could see the hype, from the videos on YouTube of his past boxing matches.

In the first session she had with Kamari, a few of her ex-coworkers bombarded her in the locker. Asking her creepy questions about how he smelt and what he talked about. It completely caught her off guard because she thought he was just a regular professional boxer–not an internationally famous boxer.

He started chuckling "They will dead ass fire y'all for that? I thought Nae was just bein' over dramatic," He took another bite of the cheesy grits.

Samara shook her head "No, it's in the contract we sign when getting hired. You can ask for a picture but being a fangirl–basically doing too much will get you fired. No matter how big of a fan you are of the athlete, don't do too much. We learned that in training but I guess they didn't take the rule seriously," She explained, shrugging her shoulders.

Being an obsessed fangirl was fine, just not on the clock. The athletes pay a high dollar amount when going to healing sports. They don't want an obsessed fan in their face while trying to recover from an injury.

It's frustrating and not professional at all.

"Glad they force that kind of rule though. It gets draining having a crazy fan in your face when you only want some privacy," He said when Samara nodded in agreement.

"You are so humble and live such a normal life, I forget you're a celebrity until I get on TikTok. I swear I see a video edit or an AI of you like every five or six strolls down my timeline," She chuckled. She couldn't lie, the edits always eat every time. She always ends up reposting them.

"I'm happy about it. In my whole twenties, I didn't have any type of privacy. Especially when I lived in New York. You would think homeless people were the stalkers but it was always a blogger," He shook his head. "But sometimes it be slipping my mind when people ask for pictures. My lawsuit check always makes me remember Doe," He chuckled and ate a piece of the waffle.

"Not you out here suing people. What happened?" She questioned. One thing about Samara, she enjoys hearing about other people but absolutely hates anytime someone attempts to be in her business.

She's a hypocrite for it but who is going to check her?

"I got my first agent when I was eighteen. He bought me in, helped me build my name. Getting me endorsement deals, everything he promised me. I touched my first million at twenty, and that good ass hell for me to be essentially a rookie," He explained a short backstory and Samara nodded her head along–listening. "Whole time, dude was stealing my money. And I'm not talking about thousands of dollars, I mean Millions. My net worth right now like eleven or ten million but it's supposed to be more," He further explained, causing Samara's jaw to drop.

"M-millions?" She repeated.

Kamari slowly nodded his head "A hundred and thirty million to be exact," He answered, making her eyes double the size once again.

"What the fuck?! How da' fuck he steal that much from you?!" She accidentally exclaimed but she couldn't help it. Samara didn't view herself as a violent person but stealing millions would bring her straight out of her character and state of mind.

She hopes that the man is in jail–or at least under the jail.

"Crazy huh?" He scoffed, shaking his head in disgust "I'm a nigga from the projects, I didn't have a bank account until I was twenty-three years old. I let him handle all my finances because I didn't know better and I just wanted to fight pro since for years I was fighting illegally," He further explained.

Samara could only shake her head, that is something that happens in movies. "How did you find out? You were making that much money that young?" She asked.

"Yeah, I started off backward. I didn't wing myself into it, I went straight to fighting the champion fighters that were well in their career and beating them. Since I was eighteen I've been straight hustling consisting until this year. I was getting payed hella to fight overseas and in the UK so I wasn't just fighting in America. And you know, I'm a cocky ass nigga that talks shit daily. It's even worse cus I have my brother on my side and both of our mouths put together is wick. We were antagonizing the fawk outta niggas daily, everyone hated us for years," He laughed. "They still do, that's why these youngin' be coming for me now but they ain' ready for me," He chuckled, eating another scoop of grits.

Samara gasped "And your career started when social media started and everyone was gettin' on? Like the early 2000s?"

Kamari sucked his teeth and straight-faced her "Are you tryna be funny?" He mugged her a bit.

She started laughing "No, not this time. I'm saying this because being on social media during the earlier 2000s was a time when you just had to be there. Especially when Twitter first started," She explained. Samara always felt like being a celebrity from 1990 to 2016 was the best time rather than how it is now. Award shows and interviews aren't the same anymore in her opinion.

The beginning of social media was the best because she used to sneak to do it, it was so exciting the tea used to be teaaa.

"I see what you're saying but yeah it was. Especially on Twitter and Facebook, Ben and I were talking big shit back in like 2012 and shit. But we were only like that cus we could back it up. Everything we said, we stood tens toes down behind it every time," He chuckled.

"I'm already knowing y'all were running up that PR," She shook her head. Samara wanted to punch Ben and Kamari in their mouths because of how reckless their words were. It doesn't help that sometimes she doesn't always know the right things to say back.

They were tag-teaming people back then, she knew for a fact other men wanted their heads on a platter especially because of how Mari and Ben were at the time.

"Hell yeah. We had people who wanted to spend big dollars to watch my matches because people wanted to see if I was really about what I said. I was a giant ass dollar sign, bringing in millions and my agent knew that. He knew a nigga from the projects that doesn't know how to handle if money properly was going to catch on. If I didn't fuck his daughter, den I probably would have lost more money,"

Sam's face immediately scrunched up at his last statement "What did you just say? You had sexual intercourse with his daughter?" She squinted her eyes at him, she felt her right eye twitch a tad bit she hoped he didn't see.

He was just a hoe, and it pissed her off extremely bad.

"Yeah, all this happened four or five years ago but the case was finally settled last month. After we did it, she just started telling me everything. From how much he's been stealing, where the money was divided in multiple bank accounts. She told me who was involved–everything. She even testified in court for me,"

"Fuck no. You got that demon dick on you if she snitched on her own father for a nigga that gave her fifteen minutes of fun," She shook her head and he started laughing, however, Samara is serious. She didn't want any parts in that if it had you out of your mind that much.

Samara is already a little delayed now as it is.

"You next?" He smirked.

She instantly got disgusted and turned off at the thought now "No, especially not anymore. We be so close den I remember how much of a whore you are," She stated bluntly, provoking his eyebrows to knit together.

"You're speaking as ifI have a disease and you be kissin' on meh and shit. I've been celibate fa' two or three months," He voiced, obviously feeling offended.

"I kiss you because I know for a fact you don't kiss another woman unless you like them. Your lips haven't touched anything but your dick has. And I'm not trying to act like you have a disease but everywhere I turn, I meet or hear a new person you fucked. There's not anything wrong with that, you're grown of course, and lived life as you should. Just a little uncomfortable for me to be so open that way right now at least," She openly and honestly communicated.

When it came to conversations about sex, Samara believed it was best to be entirely honest. Even if it could be uncomfortable, a conversation is always needed if both parties aren't on the same page. Samara feels it is only uncomfortable for her right now because she has only had sex with one other person.

Her baby daddy was a virgin when they had sex as well. Men being a virgin in their thirties was rare and she swore everything about it was special. That should've been her first red flag, he was only a virgin because the older woman knew he was full of shit and not worth the sex.

Kamari hummed shortly "What will make you comfortable?" He wondered.

Samara hesitantly shrugged one shoulder "Honestly, I can't answer because I'on know. I just know right now, it's a no for me. Not saying in the future it will be the same tho," She answered and he nodded understandably.

Samara just got the ick knowing if she walks past random women right now, Kamari most likely fucked her and another woman behind her. She comes off as judgmental which she isn't trying to buy she wasn't going to act like she didn't have an ick. If she lied to him and still had sexual intercourse knowing she wasn't ready or fully comfortable. It would've been a huge issue if she did that.

Samara wishes she knew the answer because he isn't going to wait long for her. What she won't do, he will find another woman that will.

Maybe because in the back of her mind, she was nervous not to live up better or equally to the women he had previously done. Samara had one sexual experience, she might embarrass herself and he going to cut her off.

"C'mere," He started closing the trays with only a few bites taken out of the salmon and shrimp grits alongside the strawberry waffle.

She frowned first but stood to her feet anyway, clutching her phone in her hand. Samara strolled around the desk and he turned his chair around to face her. Grabbing her wrist, he pulled her in between his open legs. She could only laugh once large palms gripped a handful of her ass "Boyyy, you're such an ass man. My goodness," She giggled, placing each of her hands on the side of his face.

"I'ma buy Gray a new case for his iPad for blessing you with all of this back here," His right palm came crashing on her ass and she only laughed at him.

___________________________________

Any thoughts or Opinions?

Thoughts about Chanel getting an abortion?

Any thoughts about Samara being insecure to have sex with Kamari?

1000 votes for an update!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 2.4K 5
๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šž๐šœ
306K 5.8K 43
๐ผ '๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐Ÿ’•
676K 25.2K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
10.4K 262 24
'๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—Ž๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐— ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ.' ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚...