Hello, Mr. Celebrity (Larry S...

CupcakeandTommo által

Louis Tomlinson is worthless. At least, that's what he believes. His father has beat him everyday since Louis... Több

Hello, Mr. Celebrity (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One (Mature Content)
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Sixteen

21.1K 811 128
CupcakeandTommo által

SEE, I ACTUALLY AM UPDATING AGAIN.

Chapter Sixteen

Louis' Point of View

I knew he was lying.

Did he honestly think I wouldn't know he was lying to me? Seriously, I'm his freaking boyfriend!

"Lou," Niall said, giving me a look.

"What Ni?" I snapped.

He patted my knee. "You're thinking to hard again,"

I scoffed. "We'll you can't exactly blame me for being concerned!"

Niall and I were sitting on the couch while he was on Twitter on his phone, and I was worrying about my Hazza. I just have a really awful feeling about this.

He sighed and moved over so he was right next to me, and cuddled into my side. I swung my legs up into the couch to I was laying propped up against the armrest, and Niall stretched out beside me, snuggled into my chest.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, and he wrapped his arms around my torso as we lay there. We used to cuddle like this all the time when we were younger.

"I just don't understand Niall..." I whispered. "Why would he lie to me?"

Niall sighed. "I don't know Lou... But knowing Harry, he probably had a good reason. He wouldn't just lie to you like that for the fun of it."

"I know." I said tiredly. "I'm just worried."

"Don't be. It'll be okay." Niall soothed.

"What would you do if it was Liam?" I said, already knowing the answer.

"...Worry."

I chuckled. "I know."

"But seriously Lou, I'm sure he had good reason." Niall said.

I nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure you're right."

He grinned. "I'm always right."

I laughed. "Whatever you say, Nialler."

He was about to say something else when my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket. "Hello?"

I froze at the voice on the other end of the line. "Louis."

"Dad?" I whispered fearfully.

He chuckled, causing chills to run down my spine. "As nice as it is to talk to my son," he said, sarcasm lining his words. "I called to tell you that I left you a present in the alleyway next to the bar."

I heart stopped. "What kind of present?" I asked nervously.

"Oh you'll love it! But if I were you, I would definitely hurry up and retrieve it."

"What?" I asked, confused.

He just laughed. "Have fun with that, Louis!" The line went dead as he hung up.

Wait. My dad has a present for me. And I don't know where Harry is right now.

I pulled my tangled limbs away from Niall, and almost fell off the couch trying to get up as fast as possible.

"What happened, Lou?" Niall asked, sounding slightly frantic.

"We need to go!" I exclaimed, stumbling over to the coat rack next to the front door.

"Liam! Zayn!" I yelled as I hastily slipped on my coat.

Niall fell off the couch face first, and groaned. Liam ran into the room and yelled, "What's going on?" He then looked over and saw Niall, and rushed over to help him up.

Zayn came stumbling into the room, followed by Aunt Maura and Uncle Bobby.

"Lou, what's happening?" Zayn asked when he saw the state I was in.

"M-My dad just called me. We need to go, right now!" I exclaimed.

Aunt Maura immediately protested. "Where exactly are you going? And why are you listening to that man?"

I looked at her. "I have to Aunt Maura. My Harry might be in danger."

She backed off, and just said quietly, "Just be careful. I can't lose you again."

My eyes softened. "And I can't lose Harry." I said softly.

She nodded in understanding, and I looked at Liam, Niall, and Zayn.

"You guys ready to go?" I asked, then answered before they could. "Well you better be, because I'm leaving with or without you."

I opened the door, and quickly bounced down the stairs, anxious to get to my Haz.

The boys chuckled at my sass, and followed close behind me.

Liam took Niall's hand in his, and tugged him closer to him. Niall whispered something to Liam, which made the brunette smile.

If I wasn't scared to death about Harry, I would have thought they were cute. But my mind was only focused on one thing right now.

My heart sped up as we neared the alley. We stood at the end of the dark street, scared to go in.

"W-What exactly did your dad tell you?" Niall asked uneasily.

I looked at him. "He said he left a present for me in here..."

Niall's face paled a bit, and he pressed closer into Liam's side.

I took a deep breath, and stepped into the eery feeling alley.

I took small steps, getting farther into he darkness each movement.

I froze when I saw a shadow laying in a heap on the ground.

I stepped closer, fear overtaking my body. No. No it can't be.

The body was pale and bruised, laying naked on the asphalt. I felt sick to my stomach when I saw the pool of blood under his lower half.

No. Please don't let it be! No!

My body shook as I crouched down next to Harry, and my heart shattered as I brushed the damp curls out of his face.

Tears filled my eyes. "Oh my gosh," I choked out, slapping my hands over my mouth.

A sob wracked my body. No! This wasn't supposed to happen!

"Oh my gosh... My poor baby... My Harry..." I sobbed, brushing my fingers over his abused body.

I glanced back over my shoulder. "LIAM!" I screamed, my voice breaking. "NIALL! ZAYN!"

I heard their footsteps running toward us, and I pulled Harry's head into my lap.

I heard a gasp and Zayn whispered, "Oh gosh." There was pain evident in his voice.

A sob escaped Liam's lips, and Niall was just in shock.

"Don't just stand there! Call for help!" I yelled at them desperately.

Liam scrambled to pull his cell phone out of his pocket, and quickly called for an ambulance.

"H-He was r-raped?" Niall stuttered.

I sobbed harder, and Zayn answered him. "Yes, Niall." There were tears in his voice.

Not soon enough, the ambulance arrived, and they quickly loaded Harry into the back of the vehicle.

"C-Can I please ride with him?" I begged the paramedic.

He took one look at me, and his eyes softened. "Go ahead, kid."

I scrambled in, and sat down. I grabbed Harry's hand. "It'll be okay, Haz. You'll be okay." I whispered.

When we arrived at the hospital, they took Harry into a room to examine him. We all sat uneasily in the uncomfortable hospital chairs in the waiting room.

Sobs continued to leave my body, and I saw that the other lads had tears streaming down their faces too.

My dad raped him. He actually raped him.

My stomach turned. Why did this happen? Why Harry?

Why couldn't it have been me?

It should have been me.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

711K 37.6K 106
[ zayn + liam // mature ] liam can hide everything with a smile. but zayn can see right through his lies. [ completed : aug. 19, 2015 ] © xhappilyali...
38.1K 643 45
A story about what would happen if Chiliad, a character I made, took the place of Frieza.
105K 4.4K 28
"I feel sorry for your pathetic gay ass, you know." Harry says as he lights up his cigarette, burning holes into the side of his wedding planner's he...
203K 8.6K 13
❝𝖣𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗒?❞ She was just supposed to buy boba, why the hell was sh...