The Beta's pregnant Alpha

By AkuaPhoenix

John grew up hating the attention his brother got so he did unspeakable things to him and gets his punishment... More

Announcement
Nova
John
John
Oscar
Nova
Author
Wilmar
John
Characters
Author
Kyle
Oliver
John
Raine
Nova
Not an update
Author
John
Nova
John
Author
Harry
Characters II
Collins
Andrei
Question/dilemma
Wilmar
Wilmar
Kyle
Harry
Oscar
Author
Nova
Wilmar
John
Nova
John
Author
John
Author (II)
Author (III)
John
Andrei
Epilogue
Q/A
Extra
Extra:2
Extra:3

Not an update

113 5 0
By AkuaPhoenix

So I have noticed that one chapter of my story has been playing funny with me because each time I publish it shows that it hasn't been published and  now it chapter 37 titled John is now in chapter 41 or 42 so I am really helpless because I don't want because of this mix up the story would confuse you all so please in you have a solution to this problem please comment below or go to my message board.

Thank you and enjoy the rest of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.3K 66
[Book 2] You can't escape the mafia. Stella's world has fallen apart more than once. Even so, she tries to hold on to the shattered pieces of her hu...
119K 5.4K 49
Hate to Love story... Payu is a son of a rich family but in order to pursue all his properties and the company his late grandfather had made a rule t...
4.2M 108K 35
REMINISCENT SERIES BOOK - 1 Excerpt: Rose was taking small steps to her husband's study. She had a medical file in her hand with tears in her eyes wh...
7.3K 278 30
My life could be described in three words. Loving but unloved. I knew my whole family cared less about me and many who were close to us knew it. It w...