The Shadow Monarch From Anoth...

By JaeZInsane

The Shadow Monarch In Another World #1 In Shadows 4/6/24 #1 In Kagari 4/2/24 #1 In Solo Leveling 4/12/24 #1 I... More

Bio: The Shadow Summoner
Chapter 1: The New World
Chapter 2: A Dragon Slayer, A Celestial Wizard, A Cat, and A Shadow Monarch
Chapter 3: Fairy Tail Meets The Shadow Monarch
Chapter 4: The Shadow Monarch's Past
Chapter 5: Shadow Monarch vs Dragon Slayer, Kagari Sanashi vs Natsu Dragneel
Chapter 6: The Strongest In Fairy Tail
Chapter 7: The Cursed Island of Galuna
Chapter 9: The Cold Emperor vs The Ice Wizard Dragon Slayer and Shadow Monarch
Chapter 10: Save Galuna Island! Natsu, Kagari, and Gray vs Lyon!
Chapter 11: Lifting The Curse
Chapter 12: Realization and Acceptance
Chapter 13: The Changeling
Chapter 14: Phantom Lord
Chapter 15: The Rescue Mission, Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 16: War of Guilds
Chapter 17: The Shadow Monarch vs Jose, The Wizard Saint
Chapter 18: The Defeat of Phantom
Chapter 19: The Challenge
Chapter 20: The Shadow Monarch, Kagari vs The Fairy Queen, Titania
Chapter 21: Battle of The Strong
Chapter 22: The Travel to Ravainia
Chapter 23: The Town of Demons
Chapter 24: Wrath of The Demon Horde
Chapter 25: End of The Demon Queen
Chapter 26: Kagari's Housewarming
Chapter 27: Trouble at Akane Resort, Erza's Abduction!!
Chapter 28: Erza's Pain, The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 29: Open Your Heart, Erza
Chapter 30: The Shadow, The Dragon, and The Light
Chapter 31: No Sacrifice, No Victory
Chapter 32: Farewells and Arrivals
Chapter 33: A Journey Into The Past
Chapter 34: Wrath of the Double Dungeon
Chapter 35: The Reawakening
Chapter 36: Wisdom Found In Loss
Chapter 37: Pain and Strength
Jellal's Redemption Arc
Your Opinions on Kagari joining Fairy Tail
Kagari x Erza (Updated)
Kagari's Character Arc
Plotpoints

Chapter 8: The Cold Emperor And The Demon Of Destruction

3.8K 98 9
By JaeZInsane

Galuna Island

The Shadow Monarch, Kagari Sanashi has now found himself on Galuna Island, one of the more mysterious islands that this new world has to offer. As this was a new location, Kagari walked through the large jungle of the island, as he wanted to maintain a low profile.

After all, some of his comrades in Fairy Tail were now on this island. Along with that the guild hall itself doesn't know he's here, though he figured it would be a matter of time before they did.

Kagari's Thoughts: (If I'm correct, since Laxus doesn't plan on coming here, and since Gray failed to stop Natsu and Lucy from going to this island. I believe the next person to try would be...

Kagari's Thoughts: (Erza Scarlet. From what I've seen so far, she won't seem happy that her guildmates are going on this quest since they're not cleared for it.)

Now that he thought about it, Kagari didn't really know much about Erza other than she is very strict on her guildmates, especially Natsu and Gray. He honestly wondered why almost everyone in Fairy Tail was so scared of her. To him, she didn't seem very terrifying at all.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Hmm, so many questions, but with so little time.)

Igris: My liege, are you there?

Hearing Igris' voice, Kagari held a magic circle to his ear as he was conversing with his Shadow Knight.

Kagari; Yes, Igris. What is your position..?

Igris: I have discovered a village in the Eastern regions of the Island, it appears to be well inhabited by villagers. Although, they seem a bit...different.

Kagari: Different, you say? How so?

Igris: They appear to have human like appearances. However, they all seem to have at least one of their limbs in some type of demonic-monster like state.

Kagari: Human limbs in a Demonic State, interesting. Have you anything else to report.

Igris: Yes. After listening in on their conversations, I have learned that this is the result of a powerful curse on the island.

Kagari's Thoughts: (A curse. So, that must be the S-Class Quest Natsu and the others took from the guild...)

Igris: Also, my liege...

Igris: I have spotted the three humans from Fairy Tail known as Lucy, Natsu, and Gray. Along with their flying feline, Happy. It would seem they've already made contact with the villagers and have begun their own investigation.

Kagari: Understood, follow them. I wish to know their next move. Good work, Igris.

Igris: Thank you, my liege. It shall be done. Igris out.

With his call from Igris finished, Kagari continued his journey in the jungle.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Since they made contact with the village, that must mean they know about the curse, too. But since their not cleared for this job, how are they going to finish it...?)

Just then, another magic circle appeared. But this time, he was receiving a call from Beru.

Kagari: Yes, Beru?

Beru: My liege, I have made a discovery in the Western region of the area.

Kagari: Excellent. Tell me, what have you found...?

Beru: There appears to be a massive temple like structure here. It seems to be some type of ancient monument. I have sent my children in to investigate within the structure and they'll report to me soon.

Kagari: Good. Is there anything else to report...?

Beru: Yes, my liege. I have also noticed three mysterious humans residing near this area. And I don't believe they are part of that Fairy Tail Guild.

Kagari: Really now? What do they look like? Describe them to me?

Beru: Understood.

Beru: One of them is a short man with blue hair wearing a green coat. The other is someone with a canine like face wearing pants. The last one is a female with violet pink hair.

Kagari: I see. Send some of your children to follow them, as well. It would be best to keep an eye on them.

Beru: Very well, my liege. Beru out.

Kagari's Thoughts: (It's best if I remain on the move. No one knows I'm on this island yet. Neither my friends, or my potential enemies...)

Finally, Kagari made a discovery of his own as he found himself standing infront of a large cave that led much deeper into the island. Wishing to investigate further, Kagari walked inside of the cave.

Cave

Inside of the dark cave, Kagari walked further down into the darkness and the light from the outside had gotten much dimmer. But finally, when he reached the bottom of the cave, he came across a very strange sight.

There was a massive block of ice standing in his path. The ice itself engulfed the cave in a bright blue light. But what was inside of the ice is what caught Kagari's attention. It was a large creature with black scales and sharp claws that was trapped within the ice.

Kagari: Okay...

Kagari: Now, what the hell are you...?

Just then, a few screams could be heard on the other side of the cave along with yelling. Kagari recognized the voices as Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Happy.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Damn, they can't know that I'm here on the island too...)

Not wanting to be seen. Kagari hid in the shadows as a Natsu and the others were heard running in his direction but they stopped infront of the frozen demon.

Gray: Th-That's impossible! It's Deliora!

Gray: But how?! How could this happen?! Why is it here? What the hell is it doing on Galuna Island?!

Natsu: You've seen this thing before?

Gray: T-There's no way...

Lucy: Gray, try to calm down. Can you tell us about this?

Gray: It's Deliora, The Demon of Destruction.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Ah, so that is the monster's name. But how does Gray know about it...?)

Natsu: The Demon of Construction..?

Happy: Destruction!

Gray: But why is it here? It doesn't make any sense!

Then, Gray and the others hid behind a couple of rocks as they heard footsteps heading in their direction. Two people entered the cavern, one was a short boy with blue hair wearing a green coat and the other was a shirtless man wearing blue jeans and have a doglike face.

The short one named Yuka began to speak with his comrade Toby beside him.

Yuka: The voices seem to come down from here.

Kagari's Thoughts: (A boy with blue hair and a man with a doglike face. Yes, those two fit Beru's description.)

Yuka: I hate being awake during the day. So Toby, were you exposed to the Moon Drip? I mean, you've got those pointy ears.

Toby: I already told you, they're a fashion statement, you jerk!

Yuka: Lighten up, I was just teasing you.

Toby: You don't have to be so mean about it.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Moon Drip, huh? I'll take a guess a say that is the cause of this island's curse.)

???: Yuka, Toby, something terrible has happened.

Then, a woman with violet pink hair wrapped in pigtails wearing a short pink and black dress appeared behind the two of them.

Yuka: What is it, Sherry?

Sherry: It's Angelica, she's been attacked, and I'm so sad.

Toby: You're moping around because someone beat up your stupid pet rat?!

Sherry: Angelica is not a rat, she's a brave hunter, prowling the jungle to protect us. She is....love.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Yep, It's official...)

Kagari's Thoughts: (-_-....I'm most definitely stuck in the craziest alternate universe in the history of alternate universes...)

Kagari's Thoughts: (But seriously, I don't think there from this island and they don't look like they have that demon curse Igris mentioned....)

Yuka: Intruders, you say?

Sherry: And it's almost time to begin collecting moonlight again. Oh, this makes me so sad. This news will displease The Cold Emperor. We should get rid of the intruders be for he finds out. We must find them before the moon's first light.

Yuka: Agreed.

Sherry: Since they've seen Deliora, we can't allow them to live. We shall give them the gift of eternal rest. We'll give...love.

Toby: You're taking about death, right?

Then, the sound of a rock could be heard within the cavern and the three of them went to investigate as Natsu and the others came out of hiding.

Kagari's Thoughts: (I sensed some of Beru's children hiding within their shadows so I shouldn't worry since they're being monitored. What I want to know is Gray's history with that demon.)

Kagari listened in as Gray began to explain his past with Deliora.

Gray: It was sealed away inside a glacier on the Northern Continent a decade ago. An immortal demon ravaged the town of Isval. Countless people lost their lives.

Gray: My master, Ur, the woman who taught me my magic, sacrificed everything to seal it. I don't know if it has anything to do with the curse on this island, but I do know that it doesn't belong here. This "Cold Emperor" we have to find out who it is, if they tarnished my Master's legacy...

Gray: They're gonna regret the day they were born!

Natsu: Then why don't we take out this stupid demon right now, a little fire'll do the trick!

Just then, Gray punched Natsu in the jaw sending him flying back to the ground.

Natsu: Ah, what's the big idea! What'd you hit me for, Gray!

Gray: I don't want you and your flames anywhere near it! If that ice melts and Deliora is revived, there's no way we'll be able to stop it.

Natsu: Oh, come on! Do you really think a huge chuck of ice would be that easy to melt?!

Gray: N-No...

Kagari's Thoughts: (This demon is really sending Gray over the edge. Although, I believe getting rid of that demon would be very easy...)

Gray then revealed how his master, Ur, sealed Deliora away.

Gray: Many years ago, my master, Ur, cast a spell called Iced Shell on this demon, enclosing it in a form of ice that can't be melted. It's so strong that even the most powerful flame spells have no effect on it.

Gray: If they knew the ice couldn't be melted, then why did they bring it here?

Lucy: Well, maybe they didn't know. They might've brought it here to try and melt it somehow.

As he thought to himself within the shadows, an idea finally came into Kagari's mind.

Kagari's Thoughts: (That's it. Whatever this "Moon Drip" is, they must be trying to use it to revive the demon. But why though. I believe it would be best if I go and find out myself.)

With that, Kagari left the cavern out of the shadows and walked out of the cave, as he headed back through the jungle.

(Timeskip)

Jungle

Then as Kagari was back walking inside of the jungle, Igris appeared out of the darkness and could be seen walking behind him.

Igris: My liege, what have you discovered?

Kagari: Here on this island, there is a person known as The Cold Emperor and his goal is to revive an ancient demon underneath the island trapped in a powerful block of ice and he's using a spell known as Moon Drip to try to revive it.

Igris: Which would explain the so called curse on this island. So, what do you plan to do know, my liege?

Kagari: Simple, we're going to find this Cold Emperor. And I have a feeling on where he will be?

Kagari looked up to the top of the mountain on Galuna Island.

Igris: Understood, my liege. If this "Cold Emperor" succeeds in reviving this demon. How do you think we would fair against it in battle?

Kagari: I could sent either you or Beru to fight that demon and you would be done before the day is over. Besides, that demon is not going to be a threat to us. Even if it was alive.

Igris: So, you mean...

Kagari: Yes, even if he succeeds in. melting the Iced Shell, The Cold Emperor will fail because...

Kagari: Deliora is already dead...

(Timeskip)

Fairy Tail

Meanwhile, back at Fairy Tail.

Makarov: Mirajane, still there has been no word from Kagari lately?

Mirajane: Sadly no, we haven't seen or heard from him since he left yesterday morning. I'm starting to get very worried for him.

Cana: Sorry Mira, but my cards aren't giving me a read on where he is, right now.

Wakaba: Ya think it's possible if the kid decided to leave and skip town..?

Macao: Nah, I don't think so. The kid said he has no where to go. Maybe he just got lost out there or something.

Mirajane: Aww, we should have sent someone to go with him. But we did receive a letter from the magic council today, Master.

Makarov: Ah, they already have an answer.

Mirajane handed the letter to Makarov and he began reading it, but as he did, his facial expression grew more and more graver as he continued reading.

Mirajane: Is something wrong, Master? Did your old friends find a way for Kagari to go back home?

Makarov: Yes, they did find a way...

Makarov: But I don't know if Kagari is going to like hearing about it...

~*~*~

And that is the end of Chapter 8. I hope you all enjoyed it. So, Kagari has learned of Deliora and his plan against The Cold Emperor is now in motion.

During that last scene, it turns out there is a way for Kagari to be able to return to his universe, but the results in that process would be very, very grim for the Fairy Tail Universe.

Very grim, indeed.

But that comes at the end of the Galuna Island Arc so you'll just have to wait.

Next Chapter!

Chapter 9: The Cold Emperor vs The Ice Wizard, Dragon Slayer, and Shadow Monarch!

See you then!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 2K 40
Highest Rank: #2 in NatsuXLucy "Hey Luce, we're going on a job." "Okay, let's take this one." Back then, we didn't know what we were getting oursel...
77.9K 2.8K 40
ErLu Official Twitter: Dark__Maiden with two underscores
180K 3.8K 42
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๅฎถๆ— โ”†๐Š๐€๐™๐Ž๐Š๐” / ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ข๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ หšเฟ.โˆ—ฬฅโบ ( ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ซ...
297 0 19
โœŽ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง. ! | ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’š ๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๏ฟฝ...