No More Good Girl | 18+

By rj7654

Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world an... More

Quick Author's Notes and Characters
Chapter 1 - Untouchable
Chapter 2 - Wrath
Chapter 3 - Doubt
Chapter 4 - Forever In Debt
Chapter 5 - Artyom šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 6 - Not Everything
Chapter 7 - Mrs. Russian Mafia
Chapter 8 - Danila's Fantasy šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 9 - Danila's Torment
Chapter 10 - Savage Promises šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 11 - Beg For It šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 12 - France
Chapter 13 - First Time šŸŒ¶ļø*
Chapter 14 - 1%
Chapter 15 - I only want her.
Chapter 16 - The Hardest Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Moscow
Chapter 18 - Mia's New Job
Chapter 19 - Shake ass & tits
Chapter 20 - Mia's First Night
Chapter 21 - For Danila's Eyes
Chapter 22 - Capital Offence
Chapter 23 - The Sound Room
Chapter 24 - Menace
Chapter 25 - A Good Hit
Chapter 26 - Price Of A Life
Chapter 27 - Kirill Before Mia
Chapter 28 - Mia's Decision
Chapter 29 - Transgressions
Chapter 30 - On The Edge šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 31 - Return Of The Tsar
Chapter 32 - Forward
Chapter 33 - Tenderness & Vulnerability
Chapter 34 - Sacrifice
Chapter 35 - Kirill's Biggest Pain šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 36 - This Is My Wife
Chapter 37 - No Faults Assigned
Chapter 39 - Kirill's POV
Chapter 40 - Remember šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 41 - Leverage
Chapter 42 - Alexei
Chapter 43 - Still Best Friends
Chapter 44 - I can see you want it šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 45 - The Goods
Chapter 46 - The Main Event
Chapter 47 - Bad Luck
Chapter 48 - Taking The Fall
Chapter 49 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 50 - Three Is Not A Crowd šŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļø
Epilogue
Book 3 is out - LAST BOOK šŸ„¹

Chapter 38 - KGB Interrogation

1K 43 15
By rj7654

The next day, Mia stood at the kitchen window and watched Kirill talk to a teenager outside the building in the gloomy afternoon light.

Snow still piling on, Kirill stood with his arms crossed but looked around as the young boy fiddled with something in his hands before passing it to Kirill and then shaking hands.

"Who was he talking to?" She turned to face Danila who was making breakfast.

"A local guy we have here."

"You're seducing young boys into a world of crime in small town Russia?"

Danila chuckled, "Well, if you put it like that, sure. Please eat. I don't think you've eaten in a long time." He said as he set a plate of food in front of her.

She slowly ate as she thought about everything that happened last night. Dread and anxiety settled in her stomach as her light mood from last night disappeared without a trace.

Kirill walked in a minute later, his hoodie covered in snow.

"Fuck, I'm going to catch pneumonia like this, I need to buy a jacket on our way out!" He looked happily at Mia, still wearing the same pajama outfit from last night as he discreetly passed Danila the phone and took a seat.

Mia watched Danila turn away and scroll through the phone and then momentarily look up at Kirill who was waiting to catch his gaze.

"What?" Mia asked between bites.

"Nothing. You want something to eat?" Danila asked Kirill and Kirill said he would love to.

They all sat in silence and ate their breakfasts but Mia noticed that there was something they weren't telling her.

"Thank you for the breakfast, Danila." She started. "Are you both going to tell me what's going on?"

Danila didn't lift up his head at her but Kirill denied,

"What's going on? Nothing. We're just trying to figure out when to get back." He lied convincingly but Mia knew him well enough.

"What's on that phone, whose is it?" She asked beginning to get nervous that he couldn't be truthful with her.

"It's a burner phone." Kirill simply responded.

"Really? A brand new iPhone, is a burner phone? Why do you need a burner phone?"

They both didn't respond in time as she quickly stood up and picked it up from the counter top before Kirill could stop her.

She put the phone behind her back and backed away from him,

"Mia, give that to me." Kirill spoke seriously with no humour or lightness on his face as Danila watched on with hawk eyes, still in his chair.

The tiny kitchen left Mia no room to maneuver and Kirill reached behind her to rip it out of her hands but she raised her arms above her head and slipped out of his grasp and into the only other room as they both followed her.

"Mia, I'm not joking, give me the phone, now."

Kirill came up to her as she stood on the bed and Danila was right behind him with the same expression of determination.

"What is on here that you don't want me to see?" She was now starting to suspect something sinister.

"Mia, just fucking listen to me." Kirill swatted at her but she backed away further into the bed.

They both slowly approached her from either side of the bed and suddenly she thought of Kirill's words last night.

She momentarily forgot about the phone as she looked from one to the other, a new sexual fantasy sprouting in her mind at the look of them two, so strict, so menacing, both hers.

Danila lunged first and pinned her to the bed as she yelped and struggled but kept the phone tightly in her hands and behind her back. Kirill didn't delay either and tightly hugged her leaning over her face to slide his hands underneath her as she writhed underneath them both.

He ripped the phone out of her hands and they both quickly let her go as she remained prostrate on the bed.

"What the fuck! Tell me what's fucking on there!" She yelled at Kirill and Danila as she jumped off the bed and stood in their way.

She was no match for their size and attitude and Kirill sternly said,

"Get dressed. We're leaving in fifteen minutes."

"No, no, no, no, no! Tell me, Kirill, please, tell me what's on there." Mia looked at his eyes and asked alarmed at the secrecy.

Both Kirill and Danila had stone cold expressions on their faces and Mia felt like she was not going to win this round.

"We have to go. Get dressed." Is all Kirill responded and both men left her in the hallway as they began to pack up the apartment and put everything away.

Exactly fifteen minutes later, Mia emerged out of the only room wearing what she wore last night: a short black strapless dress, high heels, and her fur coat as both Danila and Kirill stood at the door talking about something in hushed voices.

"What?" She asked as they both took in her appearance. She noticed how their eyes looked her up and down and they didn't hide how they enjoyed seeing her dressed like this again.

Looking down her body completely unashamed, Danila was immersed in memories of last night as he relished in seeing her in what he had taken off her.

She lingered for a few seconds more and then purposely moved her coat so her bare legs were fully exposed when she slowly sauntered toward them.

Kirill was going through a whirlwind of emotions. He felt like he didn't know her anymore, and every inch of her body that used to belong to him, was now taken away from him, ripped out of his grasp.

But he wasn't angry, he felt guilty for letting that happen. He remembered exactly how she tasted and wanted to be lost in that feeling again.

"You like what you see, Kirill? You like how a whore looks at you?" Mia said with poison in her voice.

As if a stake was pushed through his heart, Kirill felt her pain and anger at him.

Her disappointment.

He didn't need her to tell him anything.

Danila decided it was best to leave them alone and went downstairs.

Standing in silence in a small darkened hallway, their eyes glistening in the shadows, Kirill stretched out his hand. Mia hesitated, but gently placed her palm in his, a deliberate touch, for the first time in months.

Both breathing in sharply from the contact, they stood apart, still as if just strangers.

"No words can express how sorry I am for everything that has happened, Mia." Kirill spoke quietly. "I have made mistakes in my life...but never as many...or as great as what has led us to today." He fell silent but Mia didn't say anything in return. She had nothing to respond.

Still her palm on his, he curled his fingers to clasp her hand in his but neither one made any further movements.

"If you will allow me...I will spend the rest of my life, making it up to you. Serving you. Loving you...Without you, I cannot...and will not live."

He finished what he wanted to say and after a few more seconds of silence, he gently moved her hand to her side, opened the door and with a small smile gestured for her to follow him.

An hour had passed by in total silence in the car but Mia was thinking furiously about the last 24 hours and especially about that phone.

"Is that Artyom's phone?" She woke them both up from their thoughts but neither one said anything. "I know you're both not deaf...you're going to have to tell me eventually why that phone is so important to you."

Kirill decided this was a perfect opportunity and responded,

"I will tell you everything but first, I want you to tell me everything."

"Tell you what?" She turned to look at him in the backseat and saw a smile on his face as he sat in the middle of the seat, his legs spread and arms crossed.

"You answer all my questions first, and then I'll answer yours." He proposed.

Mia thought for a second and agreed.

"First question. Did you and Danila have sex before last night?" He asked calmly as if asking her what time it was.

She scoffed as Danila stayed silent.

"Are you fucking serious right now? Come on." She responded annoyed.

"Just answer the question. If you want to get what you want." He responded simply.

"No. We didn't."

Kirill was silent as the words reverberated through him.

"Did you kiss, touch, or do anything else before last night?"

"Yes." She said after a few seconds and Kirill was silent again.

"What did you do?" Kirill asked trying to not sound murderous.

"Kirill, stop. You're acting like a child." Danila interjected knowing that they were crossing into dangerous territory. Kirill ignored him and asked Mia again.

"Outside of what was necessary...Danila kissed me one night...then..." she spoke slowly trying to formulate her words but then decided that she wanted to get it off her chest. "Danila helped me do the voiceover for the video. I asked him to touch me while I recorded it."

Kirill thought for a moment and asked another question,

"Where did he touch you?"

"Everywhere. I sat on his lap...and I placed his hands on me. And I enjoyed it."

"Why were you wearing a different outfit in his office than what you wore on stage the night I came back?" Kirill tried to keep his tone light and not aggressive. He was dying to know all the details but knew that if he pushed too hard, she would refuse to answer.

"I stripped in his office...just for him. Satisfied?" She asked looking straight ahead.

Danila swore under his breath as he shook his head.

"What happened after that?" Kirill asked calmly and reassuringly.

"I left...but then I came back."

"Why?" He asked again.

"What's with the KGB interrogation approach, Mr. Alekseev?" Mia responded and smiled at her own question as she remembered their first few days together.

Kirill smiled too and enjoyed hearing her say that. He was transported back to New York, when he saw her almost two and a half years ago, after ten years of waiting. That was a much simpler time, he thought.

"Why did you come back?" He asked again.

"I came back because Danila came back for me. And I was standing there...thinking about you. I thought about how I had always been truthful with you...but you haven't always been truthful with me...and how I was in this mess, because you were always so secretive. You put me in danger. You knew about Oleg. And you knew what that meant for me. But you said nothing. And here was Danila. Offering his hand. A man who had been protecting me, caring for me, and clearly crazy about me. And I felt like at that moment, I was ready to...jump off the cliff. But I never did." She finished quietly hoping this was the end, but no, Kirill had more questions.

After a minute of silence he asked quietly,

"Did you enjoy your time with him last night?"

Mia closed her eyes as this back and forth was exhausting her. Nevertheless, she decided just like in Danila's office, that she would stay true to her principles and be truthful.

"Yes. I did." She said without a smidgen of guilt bubbling up.

"Would you do it again?" Kirill asked in almost a whisper.

Mia said nothing. She didn't want to answer that question and hoped something would interrupt this whole punishment.

"Well?" He asked gently, wanting an answer.

"Kirill, why are you torturing her?!" Danila suddenly asked loudly in Russian.

"This is not meant to torture her, Danila...I need to know...so I can stop suffering." Kirill spoke candidly and revealed his vulnerabilities to both of them.

"Yes! Ok?! Yes, I would do it again! I enjoyed being with him! But I love you! And just because I enjoyed sex with someone else, it doesn't take away from how much I love you. If it's possible, I love and want you even more than ever, ok, Kirill?! Are you satisfied?! Can we fucking stop this now?!" Mia was heated and close to tears as she looked straight ahead onto the snow covered road ahead.

"Last question." He said.

"What?! What more do you want?!" She asked in a rude voice.

"Would you do it with both of us? All together?"

She whirled around to look at him and saw that he was sitting just like before with a smile, satisfaction and anticipation painted across his face. Danila said nothing but slowly turned his head to look at her.

"I will ask the questions now." She responded and turned back around, face flushed at the thought of having them both together in bed with her.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.2K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
718K 23.9K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
22.5M 789K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...