𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

29-Are You Taehyung❣️

2.8K 141 7
By Solitary_0813

Are You Taehyung?........  💫💍

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

1 week later.... (Sunday)

Jk groan in his sleep he trace his hand beside him with his half sleepy eyes.

He furrowed when he heard his baby giggle but he is nowhere in room.

He gets up and knock on washroom door but didn't heard any sound so he peek a little and furrowed because tae is not in washroom too.

Jk turn back when he heard his giggle still he didn't saw him anywhere in room he hurriedly went downstairs.

He searched whole house but didn't found his baby, he thought to check backyard.

Jk furrow when he saw tae enjoying in rain without caring surrounding  and about his pregnancy.

Tae wearing his shorts and tshirt his smooth and sexy leg shining more in the rain. Tshirt stick on his sexy body too, his every curve showing becoz of this and he enjoying with out caring anyone or anything, for god sake he is pregnant what will happen if his leg slip or he catch a cold in this state.

He is running and swinging round and round in the slippery grass jk hurriedly went towards him.

Jk got angry when he saw how their neighbors gawking at his baby's legs and watching him top to bottom.

He glare at them they nervously look away and minding their own business tae smile when he saw jk and wave.

Hyungie..... He chirp happily soon his happiness fade away when he saw his husband cold and angry face.

Jk glare at him while shaking his head
his smile fade away a pout adore on his lips.

You enjoyed so much baby, now rain stopped. Shall we go inside the home baby.... Jk ask calmly with his blank face he nods hesitantly and look down

He gasp when jk pick him in bridal style and went inside the home. He made him sat on washroom counter.

He start undress him and hurriedly wash his hair and whole body with warm water.

It's not good to enjoy in the rain in this situation, you have to conscious a little bean growing inside your womb
It's caused only problem for both of you baby and people were staring at your leg fuc..... cut off

Tae peck on his lips multiple times jk chuckled while shooking his head.

I will remember this Hyungie I will not do anything which cause problem for us..... Tae said sincerely jk smile and brushes their nose.

My good boy..... Jk mumble before his lips he smile nodding his head. 'Yes i'm a good boy.' Tae mumble he giggle at his cuteness while squeezing his soft bread cheeks.

Let me doll up my beautiful wify.... Jk said he giggle at him.

Okay my handsome hubby.... Tae said giggling jk chuckled then he complete washing him and wipe his body with towel and make him dress cosy clothe

He also take shower and changed into some comfy clothes too.

Time skip at evening...

When will be mumma dada hyungs come I'm missing them so much.... Tae whining since the morning jk sigh and pinch his nose bridge.

They are on the way sweet, soon they will come here. Have some patience my little wify..... Jk said squeezing his cherry lips lightly he squinted his eyes

I'm not little.... Tae mumble pouting jk laughed 'are you sure baby.' Jk teased he glare at him angrily and nods his head while huffing, jk awestruck by his overloaded cuteness and peck all over his face softly make him broke into giggles.

Jk giving smooch, pecks and tickling him, tae's melodious giggles giving him peace and a warm feeling in his heart.

They stop their action when they heard throat clearing sound they look up and saw their parents and yoomin standing while crossing their arm upto their chest smirking and giving mischievous smile jimin wiggling his eyebrows.

Jk clear his throat and made his baby sat on the sofa properly jk sat straight with a soft smile both cheeks are red because of shyness.

Did y'all rang the bell..... Jk asked threading his fingers on his locks tae looking down blushing.

If we rang the bell, then how will we blessed to saw a sweet couple??? Mrs Jeon said and sat on the sofa infront of them.

Tae hold his both cheeks he is feeling too shy right now other surpress their
smile jk caugh scratching his neck and eyebrows nervously with a soft smile.

I'm going to bring water for y'all.... Tae said getting up from his seat.

You seat baby, i'm going to bring water, you want something.... Jimin ask he shook his head smiling he nods his head and headed towards kitchen.

We thought you two were asleep so we unlocked the door with spare key Mr Jeon said sitting beside Mrs Jeon taekook nods their head.

We were waiting for y'all.... Tae said she awed and call him for embrace him, he smile widely and went to her both hug each other.

Mrs Jeon made him sat beside her in her embrace jk smile at them softly.

Y'all must be tired.... Tae ask yoongi nods his head lazily and keep his head on Jk's lap

Jk smile and caresses his hair tae snort suga chuckled and stuck out his tongue with a teasingly smile.

Tae look at jk sulking with his moist eyes next movement suga hissed in pain, when jk flick on his forehead tae giggle and this time he stuck his tongue, suga look at his brother in disbelief.

He is younger then you stop messing with him everytim... Jk scold tae nods his head pouting suga rolled his eyes.

Didn't y'all  listen him that day what he said, he is elder than me than now  he is younger than me woah great.... Yoongi said annoyingly

Still he is a baby of our house.... Mrs Jeon said while babying him in her embrace.

Your baby is going to give us a baby soon.... Suga said rolling his eyes jk again give a flick on his head tae hide his face in her embrace shyness other laugh at him.

Time skip.... Somedays later...
Jewellery showroom...

Suga new album released few weeks ago and his album got successfull in just 1 week.

So jimin want to celebrate his success with family so he arranged a small get together with family.

Taemin came shopping for the party and now they are in a jewellery shop
Jimin wanted to buy a gift for Suga.

Yes sir how may I help you... salesman ask to taemin with a decent smile they smile back and ask him to show some bracelet or watch he nods and shown them their latest collection.

Taemin watching all the collection selecting something best for suga.

Excuse me..... A man said taemin said yes together he smile sweetly.

I'm manager of this showroom and nice to meet you.... Manager said to tae he nods his head confusedly.

You are Mr Jeon Jungkook's fiance am I right??? He ask to tae. He shook his head.

I'm his wife....... Tae said proudly he look at him amused and congrats him

Of course you must be his wife now because It's been 2 years when he buy this pendant to purpose you.... He said pointing towards his pendant tae gasp and hold his pendant surprisingly.

Are sure it's for him.... Jimin ask tae glare at him he laugh nervously and look at the manager.

Are you Taehyung....??? He ask they look at him shockingly tae nods his head hesitantly the manager smile.

Yeah then, It's for you, you can see your and Mr Jeon name backside of the pendant.... He said Jimin turn his pendant and saw their name craved tae looking at the pendant with his moist eyes.

Well I suggest this pendant to Mr Jeon
He said proudly they nods their head.

He also bought a ring maybe 6 or 7 year ago, a promise ring you didn't worn that ring....... He ask looking at his fingers. Jimin make some excuses about the ring he nods his head.

He is our regular customer he also take couple bracelet 4 month ago... he said laughing lightly jimin also fake a laugh tae fake his smile.

He really loves you so much... He said sincerely tae chuckled jimin look at him worriedly and rub his back softly.

Let me show you both our best collection.... He said and start showing them best collection Jimin choose a watch and a couple bracelet for suga.

Jimin done with his shopping he ask  he want something tae shook his head blankly he sigh sadly.

Both came in jeon house tae directly went upstair Mrs Jeon ask 'what happened to him' jimin told her he is tired she nods and told jimin to 'give him some juice' he nods.

Tae came inside his room and start searching for bracelets and ring in every corner of his room, cupboard and drawers.

Jimin came inside with his juice he wide his eyes after watching his room condition tae sitting on the floor.

His both legs stick with his chest he buried his head in his knee sniffing silently.

He sat beside him, hesitantly caresses his back he flinch and look at him with his vulnerable face tears gush in jimin eyes.

Tae forward his hand jimin tears fall from his eyes when he saw bracelets and ring and look at him shockingly.

In his locker.... Tae mumble crying he nods his head sniffing.

Passward is MY Beloved Taehyung... tae said again buried his face in his knee crying jimin caresses his back softly.

Just ask him alright, show him your puppy eyes and antics...... Jimin said he glare at him in disbelief, nvm nods his head.

He shares everything with you, then why can't he shares his feeling with you..... Jimin said wiping tae's tears.

I think I know the reason..... Tae said getting up from the floor Jimin also gets up while humming.

What you did to your room. You are pregnant don't take stress this much it's not good for your health.... Jimin said patted his shoulder and forward juice.

I'm not taking stress...... Tae said jimin sigh and made him sat on the sofa and start cleaning his room, tae sipped his juice.

Let it be jimin, I will clean this mess, you go and prepare for party..... Tae said jimin rolled his eyes.

Just sit there, I will go after cleaning your room we have so much time for party.... Jimin said he sigh and lay on the sofa.

I'm taking mom and dad with me you come on time with hyung okay.... Jim said he nods his head.

Please keep this in locker.... Tae said he nods and take the bracelet and ring he keep this in jk's locker.

Few moments later....

Jk came inside his room and saw tae sleeping on the sofa he furrowed and comes to him.

He shook him a little bit caressing his cheek softly, he peck on his lips tae humming in his sleep.

Baby wake up or else jimin will come here and will drag you with him in this casual dress, you want to go in this dress huh..... Jk said controlling his laugh when tae sat on the sofa and start shooking his head.

Then get up and get ready for party I will also fresh up in guest room..... Jk said he nods his head in his sleepy state.

You want my help.... Jk ask he make grabby hand 'yes please i'm tired.' He mumbled with closed eyes Jk chuckle

He take out outfits for the party and place on the bed then he lift his big baby and went inside washroom to getting ready for the celebration.

.

To be continued......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Thank you so much y'all ❤️

Take care be safe 💜💚

Photos credit to rightful owner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
606K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
26.7K 1.5K 24
A story in which a "jeon jungkook" who is cold ,arrogant and rude professor of the big soul university.who doesn't care about anyone. Other is a "Kim...
179K 11.1K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...