POSSESSION [𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕵𝖊𝖔𝖓...

بواسطة inluvwitsvt

Jeonghan, a powerful CEO and feared mafia boss, finds himself forced into marriage with Portia, the heir to a... المزيد

🎵PLAYLIST 🎵
🚨IMPORTANT 🚨
{1} Please dont go
{2} A little family problem
{3} This is not good
{4} Pleasure
{5} What the hell , I'm the hell
{6} New problem?
{7} What now!?
{8} Night to remember
{9} Little missy
{10} Not again
{11} Pain
{12} Suspicious
{13} Reveal
{14} Consequences
{15} Know that
{16} Regret this?
{17} Think about you
{18} Finally home
{19} Trip
{20} Surprise!!!!
{21} Super trouper
{22} Fear
{23} Mine
{24} Cupid screwed up
{25} Girl's talk
{26} No touchy please
{27} basement?
{28} kill him.....?
{29} Who's there?
{30} Goddess herself
{31} Love is in the air
{32} Love and fear
{33} Lust or Love
{34} A busy CEO
{35} miss me?
{36} to the girl you love now
{37} Admire
{38} him or HIM
{39} Affection
{41} here she goes
{42} double surprises
{43} well well who do we have here!
{44} Where shall we go?
{45} welcome back?
{46} Jumbled up in you
{47} Take a drink
{48} heated discussion
{49} Finding out
{50} Stretch the truth
{51} Deny the truth
{52} future starts tonight
{53} I am.....?
{54} Regrets and Realizations
{55} Tangled emotions
{56} Desperate Pursuit
{57} Silent Echoes
{58} Unveiling paths of destiny
{59} Fading footsteps
{60} Unbreakable Threads
{61} Whispers in the nights
{62} Bound connections
NOTE
{63} Embers of Passion
{64} Confused hearts
{65} Waltz in the underworld
{66} Pursuit of love
{67} Uncharted desires
{68} Enchanted chains
{69} Intrusion of Shadows
{70} Manipulative Scheme
{71} Shattered Realities
{72} Shadows of Torment
{73} The Unraveling Scheme
{74} Shadows of Resolve
{75} The Cruelty Unleashed
{76} The Lair of Despair
{77} The Abyss of Despair
{78} Trail of fire
{79} The Final stand
{80} Sunset of Our Love

{40} All of you

1.6K 50 56
بواسطة inluvwitsvt

Chapter-40

"All of you"

♡♡♡

Portia's pov:-

"Mrs.Yoon.......Mrs.Yoon it's time wake up ." I felt someone Slightly tapping my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes to see who was it and it's was him.

"Go away ." I pushed him away as he came more closer and placed his hands on my waist rubbing it slowly. As Jeonghan slowly started to kiss back of my kiss.

"Jeonghan please stop." I mumbled, but he didn't stopped instead he pulled me closer.

At this point I gave up and turned to look at him and he was smiling looking at me. I rubbed my eyes and suddenly my eyes widened when I noticed my surroundings. My room was full covered from all rose petals and red white heart balloons. I gasped and stood up on my bed.

"JEONGHAN." I screamed my hands on my cheeks, he was giggling ,smiling looking at me.

"Happy 2nd month baby." He said looking at me and then I realized that it's 2nd month of our arrange marriage .I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist. He was quick to catch me.

"Happy 2nd month to you too my heart." I said placing a soft kiss on his lips. I looked at his eyes filled with love and care.

"I can't believe we made it this far not gonna lie the day I got married to you I thought I'll end up divorcing you another day." I said softly while he was slowly swaying his hips carrying me. He chuckled hearing my words as I brush my hands through his hair.

"Well I thought the same but..." He didn't got to finish his sentence when I spoke up cutting him off.

"That punch really worked huh?." I stated and his smile dropped.

"Babe." He pouted looking at me seriously but I couldn't control my laughter. He dropped me down and slowly walked to our bed before throwing himself on it. He took his phone out of his pocket and started to scroll randomly. I walked to him my feets on the rose petals and got on top of him.

"I'm sorry I'll not bring that up again." I said as he looked at me still pouting like a baby.

"Well I'll forgive you this time cause I have a great surprises for you today and I don't want to ruin it." He stated.

"There's even more surprises?." I exclaimed and he nodded smiling.

"Yepp there is love are you ready?" He asked as I nodded in excitement. He chuckled in my reaction.

"I'm so ready."

He intertwined his hands with mine as he walked towards the door and looked at me. He opened the door and told me to walk out first and I did. The moment I step out of my room. I gasped in surprise seeing the whole house covered with rose petals and the balloons everywhere. Big red hearts . I slowly made my way to the stairs still admiring the surroundings. I walked down the stairs. There was all these beautiful decorations with lights , roses and balloons. No one in my life ever did this to me. I turned around to look at him and he was leaning against the wall crossing his arms as I ran and hugged him. He hugged me back amd kissed me.

"Jeonghan is this all for me?." I asked him as tears were forming on my eyelids. I know he did all this for me but still....

"Ofcource baby all this is just for you do you like it?." He asked me caressing my back as he looked at my teary eyes.

"Like? I love it you stupid." I said as I bursted out on tears. He laughed at my expression and I punched his chest lightly.

"Stupid? You think I'm a stupid huh?." Jeonghan asked squinting his eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Maybe." I whispered and he smirked.

"Maybe huh?." Jeonghan questioned as he squeezed my butt as my eyes widened in shock.

"What are you planning hmm?". I asked him.

"Well I already planned the things I wanna do to you but right now there's some more surprises are left so shall we continue ?." He whispered in my ears seductively.

"There's more." I asked him. " umhmm just stay here."

I nodded as he went somewhere and looked around admiring all this beautiful decorations literally the whole house is covered in roses and balloons. A smile that never left my face since I woke up. So this is what you call it love. He did this all for me and just because it is our second month completed.

I was looking around as I felt a kiss on my shoulder and suddenly he blindfolded me. Now the next surprise. Ohh I can't wait now.

"Jeonghan what is it?." I asked softly.

"Hold my hands and I'll guide you to your next gift." He said holding my hands and taking me somewhere.

"Or fuck it I'll just carry you there." He said as he carried me in a bridal style catching me off guard. I wrapped my hands around neck. He was walking somewhere while humming sweet words.

"Please just don't throw me on tye pool." I warned him because sometimes I don't trust him. He and his evil mind.

"Babe I was not planning on doing that but if you insist then.." He said in a sarcastic way.

"Jeonghan I'll literally kick your ass if you do that." I warned him again as he stopped placing me down and leaning to my neck as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"Yeah sure you can kick my ass right after that I'll be fucking your cute little ass." He whispered in a deep voice sending a shiver down to my spine as he tap my ass.

"Yeah we'll see about that." I shot back.

"Yeah sure but now let's focus on your surprises. " He said as he slowly took my blindfolds off. I blinked my eyes twice as I again gasped when I saw what was in front of me.

A brand new Bugatti La Voiture Noire.

I started to jump when I noticed the car in front of me. I ran to the car as I touch it and opened the door the interior of the car was decorated in all pink and white. I sat on the driver's seat and touch the steering wheel god the best feeling of my life.

"Do you wanna drive it?." Jeonghan asked me and I nodded. Obviously I want to drive this beautiful baby.

"Go ahead then." He said as I started the car and the vibe that I just got. I took the car slowly on the road .

Enjoyyyyyyyyy the rideeeee

I always wanted this and I finally got one. Thanks to my man. I drove my brand new gift.

I saw him filming me driving the Bugatti and the smirk on his face. I think that will never leave him.

I hugged him again and this time I kissed him passionately.

"Thank you so much." I thanked him after breaking the kiss. He looked at me and smile

"Portia love this is nothing." Jeonghan said.

"What do you mean by nothing this is the best out of best gift ever I really appreciate it."

"I love you Portia."

"I love you too." I said as he pecked my lips softly.

"Well there's one last surprise but for that you have to wait til tomorrow." He said as I my eyes squinted in confusion.

"There's one more surprise?." I asked him and he nodded.

"Jeonghan seriously this is already to much for me you don't have to.."

"Portia ever since you came into my life you changed everything but the most important thing you've changed me , now my life has only one purpose and that is you." He said looking in my eyes holding me close to his chest.

"So this is nothing."

I was left speechless from his words. I'm telling this again I never felt this loved by someone. I'm going to treasure this man forever.

"And by the way tonight we're going out for dinner just you and me." He said placing a kiss on my hands as I smiled looking at him.

"Is that a present too?."

"Nahh it's just us celebrating our second month of togetherness love."

I entered our room still don't know how he managed to decorate this whole mansion. I giggled thinking about earlier. I walked to my vanity looking at myself through the mirror. All these beautiful smell of roses are all over my bathroom as well. I took my clean towel and entered the shower. I took off my night gown and oh I was not wearing any underwear. Thanks to god Jeonghan didn't noticed it.

I felt the warm water hitting my body. I took my bodywash out and gently applied it on my body as I felt a hand rubbing my back as I turned around to notice Jeonghan.

"What are you doing here?."

"What do you mean I'm here to take shower." He said

"Well I was here first so please go out."

" babe do you really want me to go out?." He said looking deep in my eyes and I know where the thing will lid us now. I just stared at him.

"Did you think I wouldn't notice that you weren't wearing anything underneath your gown.?"

I couldn't even make eye contact with him anymore. I was really getting hot as his hands were slowly moving down and up.

"Eyes on me love." He said in a deep and commanding tone.

I looked at him straight into in his eyes.

"I can see on your eyes you don't want me to go out." He said again as I rolled my eyes.

"Just shut up and Fuck me already." I groaned as his smirk got deepened.

"As you wish princess."

After our long session in shower. I was here sitting on my vanity getting ready as he was on a call with someone I don't know but he was talking seriously more in frustration and in anger. He was running his hands through his dark short hair.

I couldn't hear what they were talking so I decided to focus back on my everyday routine. Which is makeup..

But suddenly my phone vibrated and I noticed someone was calling me. As I saw the caller id I didn't know should I pick up or decline it. But yeah I ended up answering the call.

*on call*

"Hii beautiful." He said in a very cheerful way.

"Hello." I said sounding like I was excited as he is but no I keep looking at the balcony side window to see what he was doing.

"How are you and where have you been?". He asked me through the phone.

" I'm fine what about you?."

"I'm good as well thank you for asking beautiful." He said. I just chuckled lightly.

"So when are you coming back to the factory you know I'm dying to meet you."

"I don't know when I'm coming back to the factory."

"Why what's wrong?." He asked in a concerning way.

"Because of the incident my family is not letting me go anywhere so and they are planning to build a new company building for me as well."

"Woah that's awesome but what about this building?." He asked again.

"I don't know I think I'm going to sell it if that's possible ."

Even though I was talking on phone and doing my makeup at the same time I was also kept looking at the balcony.

"Let's forget that when are we going to meet again? You even left me without saying a word at the Cafe."

"I'm sorry for that an emergency meeting came up so I had to go as fast as I could and meeting again I don't know."

"What about this Sunday?." He recommended .

"I'm busy this Sunday." I'm really busy in Sunday too.

"Then what about Tuesday cause Monday is a very important day for NY life." He said and I couldn't resist him

"Okay then done."

"Done then see you on Tuesday." He said in excitement tone

"Sure bye for now." I sighed and hung the call up immediately. And going back to continue doing my makeup

As I pretended nothing happened.but then I noticed that Jeonghan was not in the balcony.

"Who were you talking on phone?".

to be continued ☆

_________________________________________

Hello everyone !!!!

hope you all are doing well . First of all let me apologize to you. I got really busy through this whole week so I didn't got the chance to write the chapters.

Hope you understand and love you all

Hope you have a great day or night.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.2K 349 23
What would happen when Asia's most ruthless mafia gang, reunites with someone very special to them?? Being the kings of the underworld, they are know...
87.8K 4.6K 37
Seungcheol knew Jeonghan, a bit very well. It was a high school rivalry that never ended. It was dragged so bad that in the present, Seungcheol and J...
19.4K 1.1K 32
She did not know yet how sometimes people keep parts of themselves hidden and secret. They were hidden well behind their masks. They were the darkest...
18K 1.5K 20
"You know Ara." The King sighed, "Seungcheol is still grieving over his lost soulmate. He needs to marry and attain the throne, it's his responsibili...