SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 60

2.1K 127 15
By PLK_ARMY

Yoongi mumbled, "D-drugs?"

Just then Jungkook noticed someone in his room. He turned around and found Yoongi there. His eyes widened. Yoongi looked at him and saw him holding a cigarette. Jungkook immediately hid the cigarette behind his back. He was scared. Anger was visible on Yoongi's face. Yoongi went near him and asked him in a deep scary voice, "What is this Jungkook? You started smoking?"

Jungkook gulped and spoke while stuttering, "H-hyung, I....". Yoongi harshly held his arm and bring his hand ahead from behind his back and took the cigaratte from his hand and asked, "When did you started smoking?"

Jungkook didn't said anything. Yoongi clenched his jaw in anger and grabbed Jungkook's left ear harshly and dragged him to his room from the balcony by pulling his ear. Jungkook was stumbling when Yoongi was pulling him and was hissing in pain. He felt like as if Yoongi will rip off his ear from his head. It was so painful. Yoongi made him stand near the study table and asked while pulling and twisting his ear more and pointing at the powder lying on the table, "What is this?"

Jungkook hissed in pain and said, "H-hyung, this.... I-i am r-really s-sorry, p-please, m-my ear...." Yoongi left his ear harshly and slapped him tightly on his left cheek and said while gritting his teeth, "I asked what is this? I want to hear truth only. Tell me."

Jungkook stumbled to his right side because of the slap. He opened his mouth to speak but was very scared right now and words didn't came out of his mouth. Yoongi waited for his answer but got mad when Jungkook didn't answer. He harshly grabbed him from his collar and brought him to the centre of the room and kicked him with full force on his left leg. Jungkook fell down on the floor with a loud thud and yelped in pain. He hold his leg and closed his eyes tightly and groaned in pain.

Yoongi crouched down to his level and grabbed his nape harshly and asked, "Will you speak now or not?" Jungkook nodded and Yoongi left his nape harshly. There were tears in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook opened his mouth to speak and said, "T-that is..... t-that... is...d-drugs." Yoongi ran his hand in his hair in frustation and yelled loudly, "This is what you were doing behind my back when I was busy in my work. I thought you are not creating troubles nowadays but this was what you were doing, huh? This is what I had taught you."

Jungkook flinched hardly because of the sudden shout and said in a low voice, "S-sorry hyung." Yoongi kicked him again and Jungkook yelped in pain. Some tears fell down from his eyes. Yoongi spoke in a scary voice, "I know how to fix brats like you? I have been a little lenient with you from past some days, right. I am so disappointed right now. I shouldn't have been lenient with you."

Jungkook gupled hardly and saw Yoongi unbuckling his belt. He in his mind, "Should I tell hyung, why I did this? No... how will he react?... Will he accept me?... what if he makes me away from Junho.....No no I can't tell him... I will bear this beating... yeah, I will bear and will not tell anything to anyone..... I can do this...."

Jungkook came out of his thoughts when a hard stroke landed on his upper body. He groaned in pain, "Ahhh-hhhh, s-sorry hyung, p-please." Yoongi spoke loudly while kept hitting him hardly, "Don't you ever think of the consequences before doing anything like this, huh?" Jungkook closed his eyes tightly for bearing the pain and spoke in a broken voice while breathing heavily, "S-s-sorry... I am s-sorry."

Yoongi shouted on top of his lungs this time, "SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR SORRY." He continued hitting Jungkook. Just then Sohee came there running after hearing Yoongi's shout. As soon as she entered the room, her eyes widened after seeing Jungkook lying on the floor in pain and Yoongi beating him with his belt mercilessly.

Sohee immediately went towards Yoongi and held his hand and took away the belt from him and yelled, "What are you doing? Stop it." Yoongi jerked his hand away from her hold and shouted loudly, "Ask him. What he was doing behind my back?" Sohee tried cupping his face but he swatted her hands away and spoke, "Don't stop me today. I will not forgive him this time."

Sohee asked, "But what he did that you are this much angry on him?" Yoongi looked away and turned around and closed his eyes to calm himself down. Sohee looked at Jungkook, who was still lying on the floor. He was in pain and was trembling because of fear. Tears were flowing from his eyes. Sohee crouched down to his level and softly patted his head and wiped away his tears. She picked up the water bottle from his bed side table and opened it and said softly, "Kook, drink some water and calm down, hmm."

Jungkook drank few sips of water. She then said, "Come on, get up. Lets sit on the bed, okay." Jungkook didn't said anything. Sohee asked softly, "What happened Kook? Lets go. Come on." Jungkook spoke in a low voice, "M-my l-left leg. I-its paining alot."

Sohee looked at his leg and said, "Try to get up. I will help you. Come on." Jungkook nodded and got up with Sohee's help. Sohee took him towards the bed while wrapping her one arm around his waist and supporting his upper body. Jungkook sat on the bed slowly. Sohee caressed his cheeks and asked softly, "What you did Kook? Why he is this much angry? Tell me. I promise you he will not do anything."

Jungkook looked down at his lap and was fiddling with his fingers. Sohee spoke softly again, "Tell me Kook." Jungkook spoke lightly, "Y-you will also be m-mad at me." Sohee shook her head and said, "No baby, tell me. I won't say anything."

Jungkook started speaking, "N-noona, I... I smoked and did d-drugs." Sohee's eyes widened and she looked at Jungkook and spoke, "W-what?" Jungkook mumbled a small sorry. Sohee asked him, "But why you did that?" Before he could say anything, Yoongi yelled again loudly, "WHAT GOOD REASON CAN HE HAVE FOR SMOKING AND FOR TAKING DRUGS?"

Jungkook flinched hardly after Yoongi's shout and started trembling again. Sohee yelled back at Yoongi, "I am talking to him. Can you please shut up for a minute?" Yoongi didn't said anything and looked away. Sohee patted Jungkook's back lightly and spoke, "Kook, don't be afraid. Tell me."

Just then Tae entered Jungkook's room with a worried expression. He asked, "What happened? I heard shouting noises from here?" His eyes fell on Jungkook who was sobbing a little and was looking very scared and Sohee was consoling him. Then he looked at Yoongi who was looking angry as hell. He understood that something serious happened.

He went towards Jungkook and sat beside him and side-hugged him and asked, "What happened Kook? Tell me. I am here now." Jungkook immediately hugged him back and broke down in tears and spoke, "I am s-sorry hyung. I will not do it again. P-please tell Yoongi hyung to forgive me. I am really sorry hyung. I am sorry." Tae caressed his back trying to calm him down. He looked at Yoongi, he was clenching his fists tightly and was controlling himself from bursting at Jungkook.

Tae pulled Jungkook out of the hug and wiped his tears and asked, "Tell me first what happened. If you will not tell me then how can I ask hyung to forgive you." Jungkook sobbed a little and spoke, "Hyung, I s-smoked and did d-dr....d-drugs." Tae's eyes widened in shock. Just then Yoongi spoke while pointing at Tae and Sohee, "Now what you both will say, huh? Should I forgive him for this?"

Jungkook shed more tears and sobbed silently. Sohee got up from the bed and said softly to Yoongi, "Let us ask him first, why he did that." Yoongi scoffed and said, "I also want to listen now. Why he did that? So Jungkook, tell us. Why you started smoking and why you did drugs, huh?"

Jungkook looked down and thought, "Should I tell them?... if I tell them about me and Junho, even then taking drugs was not a good decision.... it was wrong... what should I say now? This is all happening because I took drugs.....what is-----".

He came out of his thoughts when Yoongi yelled again, "Tell us now! We are waiting." Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breathe and encouraged himself, "Be ready for it Jungkook. It will definitely going to be the worst punishment ever but you have to bear it. Okay! You can do it."

He opened his eyes and took a deep breathe again and spoke, "H-hyung... I.. I just w-wanted to t-try it." After Jungkook said these words, there was a complete silence in the room for few minutes. Tae, who was hugging him and caressing his back all the time stopped caressing and stared blankly at Jungkook. He slowly stood up from the bed and spoke in a low voice, "You did wrong Jungkook."

Some more tears fell from Jungkook's eyes but he didn't said anything and just looked down. Yoongi ran his hand in his hair in frustation and stepped forward towards Jungkook. He was about to slap Jungkook but Sohee stopped him and said, "Yoon, beating him is not the solution. We can talk calmly and make him understand that smoking and taking drugs are wrong."

Yoongi jerked her hand away and spoke, "Sohee, are you seriously stopping me right now? Why are you supporting him when he is clearly wrong here?" Sohee spoke, "I am not supporting him. I am just saying that we can make him understand calmly. You already beated him much. Stop now. He is already in pain."

Yoongi spoke, "I know how to fix him right. He is not someone who can understand calmly." Before Sohee could say anything, Yoongi went a little closer to Jungkook. Jungkook got scared and scooted a little backwards on the bed and spoke while sobbing, "S-sorry hyung." Then Yoongi said, "Give me your wallet, your phone and your car keys, fast!"

Jungkook gulped and pulled out his wallet along with his phone and handed it over to Yoongi with shivery hands. He leaned a little towards bed side table and picked up the car keys and handed it to Yoongi. Then Yoongi spoke while gritting his teeth, "Thank Sohee that I am not beating you again but I swear, I really want to beat the shit out of you right now."

Jungkook gulped and mumbled a small sorry. Then Yoongi spoke emotionlessly, "I am cutting all your credit cards. No money now. Not a single penny.....And you will not go anywhere by your own car from now on. Either me, Tae or your guards will drop you to the college and get you back from the college. You can't go anywhere else after your college timings. No cafes, no libraries, no arcade, no hanging out with friends and no extra basketball practice. If you want to practice, do it in your college timings itself. You cannot spend even a minute extra, out of the mansion after your college timings and don't you dare to leave the college premises at the time of your classes.... You are not allowed to use your phone. I will give you a smart watch which you can use for making calls. You will take the watch from me every morning and put it back in my home office room after returning from college. No mobile phones or any other electronic devices allowed, understood?"

Jungkook gulped hardly and nodded his head while sobbing silently and wiping his tears. Just then Sohee spoke, "Yoon, don't be so harsh, please." Yoongi glared Sohee and spoke, "I am not finished yet." Sohee shut her mouth.

Yoongi spoke again while looking at Jungkook, "No maids will help you in any of your daily chores.....If you want to eat, cook by yourself and eat, otherwise starve.... You want to do your laundry, do it by yourself.....You want to clean your room, clean it by yourself.....And you will stay in your room after returning from college unless you wants to cook or wants to do your work or somebody else calls you out, whether it be me, Tae, Sohee or Jin hyung, understood everything?"

Jungkook nodded again while looking down. He was crying silently the whole time. He wiped his tears again and sobbed a little. Then Yoongi spoke again, "You will not skip college for even a single day and start paying attention to your studies now. I will not tolerate any single complaint regarding your behaviour or your studies. If I got even a single complaint from your college, I swear I will homeschool you for the rest of the your life. Forget about going out ever again in your life."

Jungkook gulped hard and some more tears fell from his eyes. He wiped his tears again and nodded. Yoongi then spoke strenly, "Can't you speak now? You forgot how to speak?" Jungkook sobbed a little again and said, "U-understood H-hyung."

After that, Yoongi looked at Tae. Tears were dripping from his eyes too. He patted Tae's shoulder and spoke, "Tae please do one thing. Check his room thoroughly and throw away all the cigarettes and drug packets." Tae wiped his tears and spoke, "Okay hyung, I will do that."

Then Yoongi turned around to leave. He spoke back-facing all of them, "We are going to hospital tomorrow for your full body check-up. I don't want any tantrums and Tae will not accompany you, I will do. You don't deserve to be comforted." Then Yoongi went out of the room.

After Yoongi left, there was complete silence in the room for few minutes. Then Sohee spoke breaking the silence, "Kook, you did very wrong this time. Try to ask for forgiveness from your hyung and please don't do anything stupid now. I might not be able to handle Yoongi next time."

Jungkook sobbed a little and mumbled, "S-sorry noona." Then Sohee went away leaving Tae and Jungkook alone.

Hey guys, hows the chapter? Please comment down and let me know.

I will update the next chapter whenever I will get time. But I will try to update super soon. Look forward to upcoming chapters.

Please stay tuned and like, comment and follow me guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.6K 52
These story is threesome if you are uncomfortable please leave. Jk yoongi and tae they are married couple. They love each other a lot now read if you...
86.6K 2.9K 42
Kim Taehyung is a mafia. He is very strict and dominant hates indiscipline punishes mercilessly Jungkook is a high school student and naughty tr...
56K 2.6K 20
" ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’† ๐’‹๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ? " "๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’-๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’‰๐’š-๐’‰...