twice collection

By Kukki_Monsta

minors do not interact femalexfemale no gps no genderbend you have been warned REMINDER: EVERYTHING YOU READ... More

gimme that final grade, teacher!
confrontation gone wrong
reminder
request
long afternoon
Stay quiet
dreams come true?
just get loud
What are you doing-
bad girls deserve to be punished
what's her name
stu(dying)
carnal desire
they'd probably need to learn how to lock doors
the prettiest girl I've ever seen
star
teaching young ones
Eyes wide Open
Mine.
sneak peek
Holy Sinners
allure
Project finished
potion
a/n
7 minutes
storage room
Treat you better
say yes
need a hand?
i wanna ruin our friendship and we should be lovers instead
psycho
So Beautiful
one of your girls
Rockstar
agent
all i need is you [ special chap]
be back for you (obsessed II)
i don't know her name though...
In The Kitchen
boss? who?
3D
Pure
tell me what you want
revenge
isn't this wrong?
should have done the right thing
My Omega
i found you
Part 76
top of the class but bottom in bed
I'm getting you back
trapped in a demon's hands
100k and what?!?!?
I'm better than her baby
mafia's obsession
Tzuyu's Harem
camgirl
pain reliever
upcoming chapters! ( not an update sorry)
Paparazzi
sneaky movie night
Want me to help you forget the pain?
I hope nobody catch us
same room with your girlfriend

Obsessed

3K 20 13
By Kukki_Monsta

Pair: Nayeon × Dahyun

Warning: Rape, Murder, vulgar words, mentions of drugs.

Proceed with caution. Also everything here is made out of fiction, none of this is real!

-

"Hey. Nayeon has been glaring at us ever since we arrived here." Mina unnie whisper to me as we sneak ourselves in the long line in the cafeteria. I frown and turn my head behind me, only to caught a woman sharply glaring at our backs but immediately looks away when i look at her.

I sighed and shook my head towards Mina unnie in a way to tell her that 'just don't mind her'. She shrug and turn back to the line with me trailing behind her with our hands intertwine together.

It's been over 4 months since i ended everything between me and Nayeon. She's a year higher than me but we we're able to see each other and surprisingly clicked right away.

But everything just become blunt and boring but most of all it's because of Nayeon herself. They say that communication is the key for a healthy relationship but for us? That was the problem, she and me rarely communicate because she always has excuse for herself.

And that's when i had enough, i finished everything because i was so paranoid and sick of her cold treatment towards me, she rarely messages me and calls me to hang out. It came to the point where i was lost because of school and of her at the same time. I was failing school because i prioritize our relationship all the time, i was the one who makes dates, secret meet ups at school and even check how she is doing while i was breaking.

I become cold towards her yet she doesn't even give a damn, she never asked me how i was doing after she saw a cut on my wrist when i visited her department. She never hug me or comforted me when i told her i was lost. She never once told me she loves me when i message her various of 'iloveyous' in our chats. She just left me on seen.

And that's when i woke up from this numb feeling, i realized she wasn't interested at all, she never actually care about me.

Then i just saw myself texting her a message where i made a decision to end everything and you know what's more painful? She just replied a casual 'oh okay' as if it wasn't a big deal to answer.

She was a total red flag.

Yet i have fall inlove with her.

Good thing i met Mina unnie. She was a blessing in disguise that came straight from the heavens. She help me cope up with life and rebuild myself and i thankful for that. She became my one and only trusted bestfriend who knows all my secrets. Yes, you read that right, she knows all my secrets even the fact that i was still inlove with her.

And now. She wants to help me heal myself first before looking forward to try to love again which i agreed too.

After we settle ourselves in a unoccupied table, we begin eating our foods while randomly talking about her girlfriend and other stuffs not until she brought up the topic.

"Nayeon has been watching me ever since she found us always hanging out, Dahyun ah." She shudder and glance behind me, to where i supposed could tell that it was where Nayeon and her gang is sitting at.

I sighed and grasp at Mina unnie's hand ontop of the table though i felt someone glaring at the back of my head i ignore it anyway.

"Mina unnie, she's gone obsessed with me. She follows me wherever i go, stalk me as i attend my other music lessons and even when i talk to students in the hall. She's crazy." I speak up in a careful whisper as i was being cautious about anyone hearing us.

I saw her sigh and nodded before patting my hand that was previously ontop of her's.

"Becareful Dahyun, I'm always not there for you but just make sure that you will never be alone with her. Understood?" She seriously said while i nodded.

"Yes unnie." I said with a small sigh and finished up my food. Mina unnie smiled and pick up her plate before waiting for me.

I stood up from my seat and unintentionally look behind me and caught Nayeon glaring at Mina as her eyes averted to me before it softened. She smiled at me and looks away.

I frown and pull Mina unnie away from there since i was really uncomfortable.

-

Nayeon grits her teeth in anger while stumping her feet ontop of the girl's head. She bit her lip and swipe away the red liquid trailing down her chin. She threw the hammer away as it landed down on the floor with a loud sound.

She glares at the headless girl slump on the floor, lifeless, her blood trailing around the marbled floor. Glistening her blouse with her own warm color. Nayeon shakes her head and turns away but before that. She took a last glance at the lifeless body and smirk like a maniac demon.

"Rest and Peace. Mina Myoui." She giggled and threw herself out of the house and stride in the dark streets of Seoul with her bloody hands hidden in her hoodie pockets. She hums a song while walking up to her shared apartment. With Dahyun. Thinking about the girl made Nayeon blushed and felt the butterflies in her stomach flutter in anticipation.

She smiled and quicken her pace to finally reached the apartment complex they live at. She knocks at the room '316' or specifically their apartment and it was open in a good minute revealing a sleepy Dahyun infront of the door looking all annoyed.

Nayeon cooed at the sight and smiled at Dahyun. Dahyun ignore her and left to head back to bed and Nayeon closes the door before locking it, following Dahyun behind. She saw her sits at the kitchen table with her hair a messed and laptop ontop with a few stacks of paper scattered across the table and finally about three empty cups of coffee settled beside her.

Nayeon smiled before heading to her room to clean up since she got a little bit dirty under her cotton hoodie jacket. After that she exited her room and saw Dahyun still focused on her laptop with a small frustrated frown splattered across her pearly features.

She glance at the clock and saw that it was rarely two in the morning and it was finally Saturday morning yet here Dahyun taking the opportunity to finished her paperworks.

"Dahyun ah~" Nayeon called her out which she casually replied with a small hummed. Nayeon step inside the kitchen and went to the refrigerator.

Might cook a early breakfast for her. She went to her knees and check what's inside the refrigerator.

"What would you like to eat? I'll cook for you." She offered her and got a simple reply from the small girl.

"Anything but without pills or poison, thank you." Nayeon chuckled at the non humorous joke of the younger.

"That'll come right up!" Then, she begins to wash up the ingredients before starting to cook with all this being ignored by Dahyun.

-

"Huh? Mina unnie's still not home?" Dahyun asked confusedly at the phone while she munch the food Nayeon has prepared.

Sana-- which was Mina's girlfriend called her around 5 in the morning with worried ringing in her tone of speaking. Mina was still not home... She was supposed to be home around 1:30 after her shift in the bar. But a few hours have past she still hasn't arrived at their apartment yet.

"Yes! The last message i got from her is that she's just going somewhere to meet some few colleague... I'm getting worried, Dahyun ah." Sana spoke through the phone with her voice lace with nothing but worry mixed with concern for her girlfriend.

Dahyun frowns and tries to calm the older and give her the advice to call the local police while she'll try her best to head right away to Gangnam. But little did she know, a little birdy was eardropping everything she had talked to the other woman.

She clinched her jaw and tightened her grip on the water container she's carrying and puts it in the water dispenser. She painfully took a small glance at the girl behind her and smirk when she saw that she was hurriedly finishing the dish she had prepared for her.

Which she didn't know, it contains a pill that Nayeon was able to put it there without any other problem. The pill contains the side effect of such as hallucination, drug, and will make your body heat for the rest of the day. Just a perfect opportunity for Nayeon to do what she had always wanted to do.

Before Dahyun could rose up from where she is seated, Nayeon had block her way with a evident glare blaring in her face. Dahyun gulped and glared back to her.

"Where do you think your going in this late hour?" Her voice drop as it scream venomous, Dahyun couldn't help but shuddered at how intimating the older looks right now but she ignore that and decided to not waste anytime dealing with the woman.

So she scoff at her and was about to make her way out of the kitchen but Nayeon swiftly pulled her to sit down again. She widened her eyes.

With for no reason, her body felt weird as her vision started off to become blur as she felt dizzy to look straight at the woman infront of her. Her body felt weak as her voice crack upon she talk.

"W...what is- happening..." She jumbled out the words messily as she tried to look at the woman but saw that she was smirking at her. Nayeon cupped her cheeks in her big hands which she couldn't swat it away because her body wasn't cooperating with her.

Nayeon leans down in her ear and whispered.

"You will never escaped from me again, remember that." As she said that. Dahyun's phone suddenly started beeping as Sana's name flash in the screen making Nayeon grit her teeth as she saw the name.

Sana.

With one name caused an impact to her before her eyes averted to Dahyun. Her face scream nothing but anger and jealousy.

"You'll pay for what you did for the past few months Dahyun."

-

Dahyun cried as she remember what Nayeon has done to her yesterday. She scram the sheets tightly in her fist as she felt disgusted to herself. Her own body, for letting that psycho woman touch her- no rape her in her own hands.

She was powerless over her considering that Nayeon had used a drug to get to her. She was a fool to believe to her that she will never drugged her nor harm her.

From her side, Nayeon was blankly looking at her while sitting in a chair there. Humming a tune that was all too familiar to Dahyun's ears in which caused her heart to ache.

All what happened flashing in her mind like a broken cassette tape as shiver and hatred flares in her heart.

She looks at the demon culprit and saw her smirking at her. Oh how she wants to stab that face right now.

Nayeon chuckled and crossed her arms tightly in her chest.

"Don't even spare me a glare Dahyun, i made you cum many times last night. You should at least be considerate at my performance." She clicks her tongue at the younger.

-

Yesterday...

"Come on Dahyun ah, come for unnie and be a good girl~" Nayeon coed at her as she pumps her digits inside her in a fast pace.

Dahyun was unable to make a move because she was weak and helpless especially that she was tied up from the bottom to the top with Nayeon straddling her hips tightly to make her stay in place.

She cried out as she once again came down undone beneath Nayeon, she can't believe it... Nayeon, her first love was taking advantage of her and wasn't even reconsidering her feelings.

She felt so dirty being tied and fuck silly like this.

"Hmm... Yeah that's a good girl right there.." She giggled and eases out her fingers, it was all slick and glistening in Dahyun's juices. Nayeon smiled and brought up her fingers to Dahyun's mouth.

She forced her jaw to open when Dahyun tilts her head away from her.

She glared at Dahyun and tightly gripped at her jaw. Dahyun whimpered in pain.

"Fucking suck it slut! You don't want me to paddle you again don't you?" Nayeon threatened her and she had no other choice but to obey her.

Paddle. That thought made her want to cried out because of the torturous pain she received from it. Nayeon had hit her with that, her back, her ass cheeks, stomach lastly her sides. Which all her parts where sore at the punishment they have received from the devil.

Back to the Dahyun, she unwillingly opened her mouth and took Nayeon's fingers inside her mouth, she wanted to gagged at the unpleasing taste but had no choice at all but to clean her.

After that, Nayeon pulls away her fingers from her mouth and giggles when it was finally fully clean and was replaced with the slickness of her saliva.

"Good girl, Dahyun ah~" She kiss her forehead and got on her knees.

She lick Dahyun's rear which was still sensitive at her previous orgasm.

Dahyun cried and whaled under her as she suffered the pleasurable torture that was served for her.

Actually it wasn't pleasurable at all, it was disgusting, because Nayeon was basically raping her and she could get into jail for doing that.

But for now... Dahyun was powerless because of her, she easily manipulated her and threatened her for any possible things she could easily do.

After all, she was Im Nayeon.

The daughter of the Great Senator, Im Harin.

-

A few days have past since that happened and Dahyun was stuck in the apartment, being lost for days and Nayeon was guarding her 24/7.

She was monitored wherever she is and whatever she is doing.

She is trapped.

And what made her more insane is that.

Nayeon had confess her something that made her scare for her life. She clutch her fist into her chest and cries once again.

Remembering how Nayeon explained every detail to her.

On how she killed- no more like murdered Mina.

She was still until now blaming herself for everything that's been happening.

Nayeon's voice spoke through her ears as the air knock out of her lungs.

"I beheaded Mina just to have you again. I will kill anyone just to have you in my arms."

She was living with a monster.

-

This was so dark but it is fanfiction after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyways pls don't forget to vote and comment ( ╹▽╹ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 2K 40
𝗔 𝗴𝗰 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗮𝘆𝘀 : ) 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 and texts with 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗞𝗣𝗢𝗣 𝗜𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗦/ 𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗙𝗥...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
38.9K 1.1K 16
Mostly female reader DO NOT COPY MY WORK!! Disclaimer: I don't own Twice or anyone in this book except my story line. The photos used aren't mine.
52.5K 516 15
Re; twice smuts if u dont like it, just don't interact!! please dont report.