Weasley and Krum (REWRITING)

Od AiyaBookWrites

Weasley, Amora Adele. Molly and Arthur Weasley's gorgeous daughter, the youngest of the Weasley triplets, Fre... Více

Introduction & Reminders
The Weasley Home
Crema De' Weazley
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 30

3.1K 71 8
Od AiyaBookWrites

"And that bit."

Amora's POV

It is now 3 weeks before we go back to Hogwarts. Charlie and Ayla moved in their home, basically almost 1 kilometer just away from Mum and Dad's home, a week ago. The Reservation here in England will officially be open for the dragons to be transported in about 4-5 weeks. There are a total of 10 different breeds of dragons, 2 from each breed will be transferred to the Reservation. 1 Female and 1 Male. 

The new Dragon Reservation in England has also been released to the Daily Prophet, which is now owned by Harry, who apparently just discovered that he claimed half of the business when the last owner/manager died. The address of where the reservation was not given to the public, but just made known that there is now a reservation here in England, and is open for wizards and witches who are interested in working there.

"This is not how I expected going back to school shopping would be," Ginny mutters from beside me, as we take in the very much empty Diagon Alley, that was once filled with excited students and tired parents. Now filled with barely people, mainly those who are only going here for school shopping.

Mom is at the Cafe with Ayla and Fleur, helping her out. Dad is at the Ministry. Bill is with his own crew finishing putting up wards around the Reservation. Charlie is back at Romania at the moment, finishing up some finale paperwork for the employees who are transferring here. Fred, George and Ron went to look at the shopzthen finished looked around for their own supplies for school. While Me and Ginny are paired up to look for ours.

Though, one of the only stores that lights up is the building of 'Weasley's Wizard Wheezes'. It's still constructing. But the lights and decors outside is really making it standout more than the other stores. Me, Fred, and George decided to open the store when our year ends. So basically next Summer will be the opening.

"Hey, Mora," Ginny speaks up again, more nervous.

I look down at her and nod with a smile, "Yeah Gin?"

"Can I have an owl? You know for like sending letters to Mum, Dad, Charlie, and Bill-"

"Or is it mainly because of certain Longbottom boy?" I tease her, as her face goes bright red.

Ginny bit her lip shyly, "And that bit."

I giggle lightly, then nodded my head, "Of course we can." I then directed her to the pet store.

Ginny is the only one out of all of us in the family that doesn't have a owl or any companion. Sure she had our family owl, but Mum would go through the letters that 'Bilbo', our family owl, who was named by Bill when he was young, since he was a huge fan of the Lord of the Rings, and the Hobbit. So the letters that were sent there were not really private, and would be announced by Mum that a certain letter has arrived. And also because now, Bilbo, has many letters send to and from Dad at the Ministry. So it would be hard on the poor owl for traveling so much.

As soon as we got inside the store, the store manager got up excitedly from his stall, and went to us, "Ah hello Amora! Ginny!"

I beam at the elder lady, who has been a close family friend, "Morning Sheila! How are you doing?"

She shrugs and gestures us to move more inside, so she can properly close the door, "I'm doing alright, it's just been going slow, since well.. You know,"

I smiled at her sadly, wizards and witches don't really go here since the news about You-Know-Who got out unless they really need a companion or they're new to the Wizarding World, and need a companion to bring letters to their families at the Muggle World.

"So what brings you Ladies here?"

I clasped my hands on to Ginny's shoulders, "We're here to hopefully look and get an owl for Ginny!"

Her smile widens and claps her hand excitedly, "Oh! Wonderful! Alright, alright, I have so many little ones that would need a new friend. They're all around the right side,"

She then leads us to the very right of the store, and opens a door for us and we see very much a lot of owls, all different breeds and colors.

I sigh, then turn Ginny around to look at me, "When you look for you're companion, you try to see each and every one of them, try to connect with them, don't just skip an owl because of their looks and behavior alright?"

Ginny nods her head in understanding, and leaves my side then begins to look around.

I then look to my side and see Sheila with a soft smile on her face, "How long does the process of getting the owl again?"

Sheila shooks her head, "There's not much, honestly. When you look for the one, it is the one. All of them here are vaccinated and ready to go the second a wizard or witch picks one out. Just head to the counter for the payment, then if you want, I have a small store at the back for the pets' stuff and food, and pay everything at the counter."

I nod my head, "Thanks Sheila,"

"How's Charlie and Ayla? The wedding was amazing by the way."

I chuckle lightly, "They're doing good, settling in their home just a week ago. The decorations and designs of the wedding was quite easy as long as when the bride, groom, or any other event person is cooperative."

Sheila chuckles, and shook her head, "I should've had known you'd be the one designing all those. Now, I'm pretty excited for yours' and that boyfriend of yours' wedding."

I blush lightly at the end of the sentence, and cleared my throat. Thankfully, I was saved by Ginny who ran back to us with a wide smile on her face.

"Mora! Sheila! I found the one! I'm not sure if it's a she or he, but I'm pretty sure, they're mine." She beams at us, and keeps glancing back to a particular spot.

She then pulls one of my hand, and one of Sheila's and leads us the owl.

"Oh wow," I smile softly at the sleepy owl, who became more alerted when all three of us went here.

"Ah, I see you got connected with sleepy here," Sheila chuckles, "I call him sleepy, considering everytime a customer or me goes here, he would sleep and not mind us. He's a good one Gin,"

Ginny then looks at me with a hopeful smile.

I chuckle then nodded my head, "It looks like this little one will be joining the fam," I then look at Sheila, who had a knowing smile, "We'll take this little one Sheila,"

Sheila nods then looks back to Ginny, "So a name for sleepy?"

Ginny nods, then looks back to the owl who was looking at her with curiousity, seemingly also wants to know his name, "Aziz. Aziz in Arabic means 'Beloved'. I want to somehow name him also after you, Mora. I look up to you, and you got him for me. I want a part of him will resemble you."

I tear up slightly hearing that before blinking the tears away, and nod my head, "Thank you Gin, it's beautiful." I look back at the owl who was hooting happily, "Welcome to the family, Aziz."

Family meets Aziz

"Whoaaaa," Fred says in awe while looking at Aziz.

After everything, we went to the Cafe, where most of the family is. Fred, George, and Ron were already there, along with Mum, Ayla and Fleur.

"Oh he's beautiful!" Mum gasps.

Ron looking at Aziz with curious eyes, asks, "Who's he's?"

Ginny speaks up, beaming at Aziz, "He's mine! Amora bought him for me. His name is Aziz."

Mum had a realization look as her mouth forms an 'o' shape, "Ohh, you got him so you could send-"

"Mum-" Ginny cuts her off flustered.

"Send what? To who?" The boys asked looking confused.

We girls, all stifled our laughter, at their faces.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.9K 97 33
June Potter is a girl unknown to the masses. A girl overpowered by the shadow of her older brother who was shrouded in the fame of being the Boy Who...
169 20 17
Alexia Whittle is a girl with no knowledge of her father and a lover of Quidditch, she gets admitted into Hogwarts the same year as Harry Potter. Wil...
805 3 46
(FINISHED BUT NOT EDITTED) 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔, 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 �...
4.1K 175 41
Fred Weasley x OC x Theo Nott Fic Gianna Lupin-Black, daughter of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black grows up over the hill from the Weasleys. Will she lis...