I Don't Like Her At All... (J...

By FretkaVenus

Young girl Y/N joined the crusaders! What will their adventures be like? Will the cold Jotaro get along well... More

Main character/ Stand info
1. First Day
2. Holly's Stand
3. Tower Of Gray
4. Silver Chariot
5. Dark Blue Moon
6. Strength
7. Devil
8. Yellow temperance
9. The Emperor and The Hanged Man Pt. 1
10. The Emperor and The Hanged Man Pt. 2
11. Becky
12. Wheel of Fortune
13. Justice
14. The Lovers Pt. 1
15. The Lovers Pt. 2
16. The Sun
17. Death 13 Pt.1
18. Death 13 Pt. 2
19. Breakthrough
20. The High Priestess Pt.1
21. The High Priestess Pt.2
22. The Whipper
23. 'The Fool' Iggy and 'God Geb' N'Doul
24. Queen of Tears
25. "Khnum" Oingo and "Tohth" Boingo
26. Anubis
27. Confession
29. Set's Alessi Pt. 2
30. Nightmare
31. Stay quiet
32. D'Arby the Gambler Pt. 1
33. D'Arby the Gambler Pt. 2

28. Set's Alessi Pt. 1

315 8 21
By FretkaVenus

Pov: Y/N

When I woke up, I noticed that Jotaro wasn't in bed anymore. I got up quickly, even though I'm still groggy after having such a great rest all night. I looked around to see if he is somewhere in the room but when I noticed that he isn't, I got worried.

But then the door opened and he walked inside, carrying a bouquet of flowers in his hands. There are roses, daisies, violets, and tulips. The whole bouquet is pink and white and looks really beautiful.

- Shit. I hoped you'll be still asleep.- He said with a bit of embarrassment and confusion in his voice. He's clearly disappointed with himself that he didn't manage to make a surprise for me, as he looked away, hiding his eyes behind his hat.

- Is it for me?- I asked with a smile on my face, walking closer to him and turning his gaze back onto myself.

- Yeah.- He looked at the bouquet with reluctance, before handing it over to me.

- It's beautiful... Thank you.- I smiled at him reassuringly, taking the bouquet into my hands. Then I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek tenderly. When I pulled back away, I looked up, noticing his cheeks flushing slightly.- What did I do to deserve such a gift?

- I just wanted to thank you for yesterday's conversation.- After saying this he turned around, heading towards the door.- Also wanted to apologize for how I've treated you.

After saying this, he left the room once more, giving me space to change into my casual clothes. His behaviour today moved me. It was really kindhearted of him to buy flowers for me to apologize for his last actions.

Once I was ready, I left the hotel room and went outside. Polnareff, Avdol and Jooty are waiting there already.

- Even Y/N got ready faster than Mr. Joestar! What is he doing there?! I'm hungry!- Polnareff whined loudly, making my eyes widen in surprise.

- Be quiet, Polnareff. Other hotel guests also have the right to rest.- Avdol scolded him.

- What's happening?- I asked while getting closer to the three of them.

- Old man overslept.- Jotaro answered while his gaze was fixed completely on me.

- I see.- I smile lightly, standing right beside him.

- Jotaro wanna smoke?- Polnareff asked suddenly, clearly bored from waiting at Mr. Joestar already.

- Sure.

- Y/N maybe you want, too?- A Frenchman turned towards me, holding out a pack of cigarettes in my direction.

- No. I'm not smoking this shit.- I looked at the cigarettes with disgust, before turning away and walking into the slight distance so that the cigarette smoke won't reach me.

- I've changed my mind.- I heard behind myself and turned back around. I saw Jotaro giving the cigarette back to Polnareff, who chuckled.

- Why this sudden change of mind?- Polnareff asked with a sly smirk on his face.

- If Y/N is not happy with the fact that I'm smoking then I can stop.- He grumbled underneath his breath, hiding his face behind his hat.

His statement made my expression soften and I walk back towards him. I grabbed a chain from his jacket, pulling him down, kissing his cheek.

- You're so cute lately...- I whispered to him softly, still holding onto his chain. A cocky smile creeping onto my face.

He suddenly grabbed my arms and held me very tightly, glaring into my eyes. But my smirk doesn't go away.

- Hey, hey, hey!- I looked up and saw Mr. Zeppeli in the window of his and Mr. Joestar's bedroom.

- How long will it take this old man to get ready for leaving?! I'm hungry!- Polnareff shouted loudly and Jotaro let go of me, turning towards the window where Mr. Zeppeli is standing, as well.

As Polnareff was arguing with Mr. Zeppeli that he should hurry up Mr. Joestar, Jotaro turned back towards me.

- Don't talk about me like this in front of others, please.- He whispered quietly, making sure that no one else can hear him.

- But it is true. You're cute.- I smile lightly, taking his hand into mine.- It's not my fault you're such a sweetheart.

I can see that my words flustered him and it made me chuckle softly. I took his hand into mine, rubbing it with my thumb gently to soothe him a bit.

----------------------------------------------------------

After another twenty minutes, I felt my stomach growling. I blushed lightly and put my arms over it, but Jojo noticed that something was wrong.

- Hungry?

- Yeah... Does your grandfather always oversleep like this?

- Not really.

- What if something happened? I'll go check their room.- I said, before pulling away from the wall I was leaning on and started walking away.

- Wait! You can't go there alone if you suspect that there can be an enemy.- Avdol stopped me and I turned around, towards them again.

- So who will go with me?

- Let me do it.- Avdol offered and I nodded.

Both of us went back into the hotel, heading towards the old men's room. But before we got there Avdol started a conversation.

- I don't want to be rude, but how is your relationship with Jotaro going?

- It's good, I guess. I mean, we had some stupid fights between us, but it wasn't anything very bad. It's just hard for him to show his emotions sometimes, but he is trying his best.

- That's good to hear. He told me something and I think you should know.

- What is it?- I looked up at him, my eyebrows frowning slightly as I wondered what it could be.

- Once when you were sleeping already, he went to all of us and said that you two had a small fight. He seemed really upset over it and asked what he should do to make things right between the two of you again. We told him that he should just be honest with you. He then left once more and probably went back to you.

- Oh... I didn't know that he was talking with you about it... What else has he said?- I asked out of fear whether he had confessed too much to them. But Avdol laughed it off.

- Not really. But what do you two have to hide that you're so afraid he'll tell someone?

- It's nothing!- I said, starting to blush out of embarrassment.

He laughed again, but fortunately we almost reached our destination. When we were in front of the right room, I grabbed the handle and opened the door. We went inside but there was no one here. I also checked in their bathroom but no one was there as well. I frowned and looked around. The room doesn't look like someone was fighting here. I walked up to the window and leaned out of it, looking down at Jotaro and Polnareff.

- Hey! They're not here!- I shouted, turning their attention at myself.

- Y/N, we should probably go look for them.- Avdol said and I nodded. We both went back outside to Jotaro and Polnareff.

- Where could they have gone?- Polnareff asked and I shrugged.

- I have no idea. It would be best if we split up and go to look for them.- I suggested, looking up at the three of them.

- You're right, Ma Cherie.- Polnareff smiled at me lightly, perfectly knowing that when he's calling me like that, my heart is immediately warming up. We're like siblings to each other.

- I don't agree.- Jotaro said suddenly, making me look up at him with confusion.

- Why not?

- We can't split up when there's such a huge probability of being attacked by an enemy Stand user. We have to go together.

- I agree with what Jotaro said.- Avdol nodded and I sighed.

- If you say so.

We started walking through the streets, looking for Mr. Joestar and Mr. Zeppeli. It's sure now that they were attacked by an enemy, but I'm worried that something bad happened to them during the fight.

Suddenly I felt somebody grabbing my hand. I couldn't confuse this hand with any other. It was Jotaro who grabbed my hand and now holds it tightly in his.

- What's wrong?- I asked softly, looking up at him.

- Just stay close, okay?- He wasn't even looking at me while answering my question. I frowned a bit, wanting to know why he has the need to keep me close.

- But why?

- We'll have to deal with more enemies now and... I just don't want any of them to get you.- His grip on my hand tightened while speaking this and I smiled softly.

- Jotaro... Don't worry... Everything will be alright, trust me.- I moved closer and made him look down at me. Then I receive a gentle kiss on the forehead, which makes me smile even more.

But then we heard weird noises behind us. We turned around but saw nothing there, but some random people.

- Where's Polnareff and Avdol?

- I don't know.- We looked around but they weren't there.

- Jotaro, it means that either there are two enemies or we won't be able to help Mr. Joestar and Mr. Zeppeli anymore.

He frowned and grabbed my hand, pulling me with himself as we both started running to find our friends. But when we got into one of the smaller streets, there was a crowd of people. Our hands slipped from each other's grip and I've stayed somewhere behind, not even knowing where Jojo is. I was trying to shout his name, but it didn't work, since the crowd was separating us further and further from each other.

- Damn it...

I turned around and started running in another direction, in an attempt to find a way to avoid the crowd and get back to Jotaro. But it won't be so easy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 989 28
This is a story where Jolyne time travels to the past when Stardust crusaders was taking place. She meets a rather young version of her father an...
207K 9.5K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
586 25 13
Follows the Stardust Crusaders. To save Jotaros mother. You happen to come along because you live with Joseph. Will you find peace within each other...
11.6K 293 35
You got yourself stuck into a trip to Egypt with the one and only Jotaro Kujo. Tho, you didn't know you were meant to go to that trip, it runs into y...