Team chaotix what if

Bởi espioFan

It's Team chaotix what if if you have any requests Then comment them😁 Xem Thêm

What if the sonic boom universe
What if team chaotix had to face there fears
What if The past was revealed
AN
What if the past was revealed pt2
What if the past was revealed at this point pt3
The accident
Not a story (update)

Team chaotix take away

83 2 4
Bởi espioFan

First of all I'm sorry I took so long to post. I was really busy with school and therapy but enough about me. Let's get on with the story.

⚠️TW  (Abuse and Cursing) if you all are triggered by this don't read!⚠️

It was a normal day at the agency Espio was meditating Vector was listening to music and Charmy was drawing while humming to himself the chaotix haven't had a case in months *ring* "I got it" Vector said as he reached for the phone "Team chaotix detective agency how can we help you" Vector said as Espio and Charmy looked at him intensely "yep will be there shortly" Vector said before putting down the phone "good news boys we've got ourselves a case!" Vector yelled Espio just nodded his head as Charmy cheered in delight.

Once they arrived they got to work "so you say your son was kidnapped?" Vector asked as espio looked around for clues "that's so sad!" Charmy cried "don't worry Mr?" "Please call me Kai" Kai said as he extended out his hand "nice to meet you Kai I'm Vector this is Charmy and Espio" Vector said while shaking Kai's hand charmy cheerfully shaked Kai's hand but Espio just brushed him off "where do you last remember seeing your son?" Espio said coldly "he was in the front yard of my house" Kai said "yea...I dont think your son is coming back" Espio replied coldly "espio don't be rude!" Charmy yelled "could you excuse us for a moment" Vector said while pushing Espio and Charmy away "oh don't worry take all the time you need" Kai said with a warm smile.

"Espio what the heck!" Vector yelled "what was that about" "It's nothing" Espio said shrugging off Vector as he started walking away "dont worry will solve the case" Charmy yelled as he buzzed out the door "thank you please bring back my son....i'll be waiting" Kai said as he watched them leave as he pulled out his phone "hello 9-1-1 I would like to make a anonymous report of drug use and abuse, I think his name was Vector the crocodile"

-Back at the Agency- (Vector and Espio are fighting)

"Guys we need to calm down!" Charmy begged as Vector and Espio continued to argue "Espio what's your deal?" Vector yelled "We just can't take this case" Espio pleaded "Espio this is not up for discussion we need to find this guy son!" Vector shouted "guys calm down!" Charmy yelled trying to separate Vector and Espio "why don't you want us to find Kai's kid!" Vector yelled looking down at Espio "maybe his son doesn't want to see his dad" Espio said "but he said his son was kidnapped?" Charmy said, confused "I'm just saying his son might not want to see him" "how would you know?" Vector asked when Espio spun around and was about to enterjet when there was a knock on the door "I'll get it" Charmy said "oh hey Mr.Kai" "no'' Espio whispered looking at the door "I'm here for my son" Kai said as he started pulling out some papers "sorry we haven't found him yet" Charmy said as he closed the door "yes you did" Kai said as he tossed the papers to Vector "what is this?" Vector asked as he looked down at the papers.

''oh you didn't tell them?" Kai asked with a smug smile "Vector,Charmy meet Kai Shinobi also known as my father" Espio growled "not even a hug for your father?" Kai asked "you are not my father" Espio growled looking at kai '' that's no way to speak to your dad I own you sense you still a miner~" kai smirked Espio was horrified "you can't just take espio!" Charmy yelled "your right I'm not just taking espio I'm taking you as well~" kai said staring into espios eyes ''what you can't just take charmy and espio!" Vector shouted standing protectively over Espio and Charmy "actually I can and I will" when a knock came from the door "oh there here" kai said as he opened the door.

Police stormed the house "Vector the crocodile you are under arrest!" one of the police yelled as they put handcuffs on vector "Vector!" Espio and Charmy yelled as they both tried to run to Vector but were held back by two other officers "vector don't let them take us!" Charmy cried trying to break free
"Vector what do we do!" Espio yelled as he picked up charmy and hugged him tight "I don't know I'll get out don't worry" Vector said trying to stay calm Charmy started crying as he clung to espio "don't worry son's" Kai said his voice low and chilling "i'll take care of you" Kai said putting a hand on Espio's shoulder Vector was put in the back of the police car while charmy and espio packed up there stuff and got into kai's espio sat in the back seat holding charmy as he cried "shh shh it's ok charmy vector will be ok" Espio said in a calm voice as charmy sniffled "wh-wh-what's gonna happen with us?" charmy asked quietly as they drove in silence in the car.

"So Espio are you gonna start calling me dad again?" Kai asked with a smirk as he looked in the rearview mirror, espio didn't answer him he just sat there rocking the sleeping bee "Espio answer me when i'm talking to you!" Kai shouted as Espio looked at him "my spirit is much harder for you to beak" espio said in a cold voice as he hung on to charmy kai just grumbled to himself before he parked the car.

"Where home" kai laughed with a evil grin espio held charmy with one hand and carried his and charmy's bags as they walked into the house "have a good sleep you'll need all the rest you can get" kai growled espio walked up stairs into his old bedroom with his bed slightly lifted off the floor and a small blanket espio placed charmy on the bed took off his shoes before crawling in the bed next to charmy holding him close as a quiet sob left his lips as he shut his eyes tight as tears left his eyes

–1 Week Later–

Espio and charmy were still asleep on the bed. Espio was still holding Charmy in his arms when Kai stormed in "wake up you runts!" Kai yelled as he bursted into the room Charmy and Espio where both startled awake "hu wha?" charmy said groggily "it's time to get up, we're going somewhere!" Kai shouted, "what where are we going?" espio asked sitting up "dont fucking worry about, just hurry the hell up!" charmy looked at espio with a worried expression "charmy just get ready" espio said quietly "ok" charmy sighed "Espio a word?" Kai said waving espio over espio looked back at charmy before getting up and walking out the door "what do you want Kai?" espio asked before getting smacked to the floor with one swift hit "you and that damn bee will call me father or dad, and nothing else!" Kai shouted while glaring down at espio "yes father" espio said standing up and rubbing his face "now get up and get ready, you have 5 minutes" kai said before walking away.

Espio returned to the bedroom to get Charmy, but charmy was already up, nervously pacing around the room.

"Espio, what's going on?" charmy asked nervously, "I don't know, but we have to get ready, Kai said we have 5 minutes," Espio said, walking into the bathroom "where are we going?" charmy asked, following espio "I don't know, but I think we better hurry" Espio said as he grabbed a rag and ran it under cold water before bringing it up to his sore face as he winced in pain "espio what happened to your face!" charmy yelled flying up to espios face to get a better look Espio sighed "Kai smacked me" "he just hit you why?" Charmy asked in disbelief "he got mad I called him kai instead of "dad" espio said, hanging his head in shame "HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Kai yelled honking the car horn "stay by my side charmy" espio said holding charmy's hand "ok espio" charmy stuttered

(Down town)

"I told you I didn't do anything!" Vector groaned while rolling his eyes "lies we have several people showing that these two kids have left with scrapes and bruises!" one of the interrogators yelled, slamming photos of charmy and espio fighting with villains and then somewhere they were all playing fighting "these photos were taken out of context!" Vector yelled "I would never do anything to hurt them" "well until we get evidence that you are innocent you will be locked up" an officer said taking vector into his cell "well look who it is!" a voice called out vector turned around to see two "villains" "hey Scratch and Grounder" Vector groaned while rolling his eyes "hey there gator >:["  Scratch said glaring at Vector "where you two just waiting in the shadows?" vector asked with a blank expression "that's none of your business gator!" Grounder yelled rolling near Vector "what are you doing in jail anyway?" "uhh thats a long story"

(little while later)

"MR.Vector you have some visitors!" police man yelled as they excorted vector out of his cell "Vector!" Espio and Charmy yelled as they saw him "w-what, Charmy, Espio what are you two doing here" Vector suttered while looking at the two in shock

(just to let yall know they are at the little window thing that you see in prison Idk what it's called)

"We came to visit you" charmy said, starting to tear up "So how's the prison life treating you" Kai hissed but espio glared up at him then looked back at Vector ''how have you been?" Espio asked, smiling "its umm. How about you two?" Vector asked, noticing espios bruised face "espio! What happened" vector asked, concerned "Espio got hit by!-!mmhhp!" Charmy was cut off by espio covering his mouth "its nothing im fine" as he glares at Kai with a look that could kill "vector dont worry will get you out of here we promise" "mhhp mhhp!" charmy cheered "Visiting times over!" a guard yelled "bye guys" Vector said sadly as he got up "bye vector" espio said as charmy flew up "BYE Vector we love!" charmy yelled "lets go sons'' kai growled as he grabbed charmy and espios arm

To be continued SORRY!

SIKE I DON'T DO THAT LETS CONTINUE!!!!!

(in espios and charmys new "room")

"Aghh! Dammit charmy what are we gonna do now we have no proof no evidence we have nothing AGHH!" espio yelled flopping backwards on the bed while charmy sat there hugging a pillow "I didn't know..... Why didn't you tell Vector that Kai hit you?" charmy asked espio turned his head to look at charmy. "Charmy, we both know if I told him he would have tried to rip Kai's head off making him look guilty" Espio said before sighing.

Charmy looks down and starts tearing up "I-I don't kno-know what to do, Espio.." "Neither do I, Charmy." Espio said softly as he hugged his knees "I-I'm scared, Espio.." Charmy said, his lip started to quiver as he tried not to cry "Don't c-cry, Charmy. It will all be fine." espio said grabbing charmy hugging him when they both heard muffled yelling "uh what's that?" charmy asked.

Walking towards the door and listening through the door. "YOU LISTEN TO ME IF YOU DON'T KEEP THAT GATOR IT JAIL I'LL HAVE YOU HUNG FOR YOUR DISOPEDENCS!!" Kai shouted "he sounds angry" charmy said looking over at espio charmy said looking up from the door as loud footsteps boomed up the stairs "ch-charmy hide" Espio said running over to the door blocking it "what why?" charmy asked, confused, "charmy listen to me go hide! Whatever you do,whatever you hear, don't come out! Do you understand!" Espio yelled frantically, Charmy shakes his head yes as he crawls under the bed Espio continues blocking the door while seeming worried, when the door starts getting banged on and Kai says in a loud voice "Let me in! Now!" The door slams open sending espio to the floor "AGH!" Espio winces in pain and looks up to see Kai standing above him and Espio slowly gets up. Charmy is still hiding under the bed,he hears Espio wincing in pain and then he covers his ears as Kai gets louder "Stop being stupid, Espio! Start listening to me!" Kai said in a frustrated tone as he threw Espio to the floor but he got up looking ready to fight but stopped when Kai whispered something in his ear.Espio froze then stood there his arms out wide "g-get it over with" espio growled as Kai started hitting espio to the floor before kicking him in the stomach "ACK!" espio starts coughing and tries to get up "come on espio i thought you were going to fight back!" Kai yelled as he grabbed espio by his horn and threw him into the wall "espio!" charmy yelled but covered his mouth in fear. "I thought you said charmy wasn't here" Kai said, his voice dripping with venom "h-hes n-not!" espio said "oh espio" stomps on espios back "AGH! *coughs*" "Don't lie to me! Where is HE!" kai hissed "g-go fuck yourself" espio groaned in pain.

"FINE THEN TAKE THIS YOU BRA-!" "NO!" charmy ran out from under the bed running full force at Kai, making him lose his balance "Ch-charmy No!" Espio called trying to stand up as charmy rushed to espio side "Espio are you o-ACK!" Yelps in surprise as Kia grabs him by his Antennae "did you really think a dumb ASS like yourself could do a thing to me you are nothing you are worthless! A mere stain of the sheets! Why! Would a kid like you leave the hive!" Kia yelled in Charmy's face. "I- i-i" Charmy stuttered on the verge of tears "Why don't I help you bee!" Kai hissed, taking out a small knife and bringing it up to charmys face as he tried to get away "don't worry about a thing.... this won't hurt a bit bee!" "AH!" charmy cried as the knife slid slowly across his face "STOP IT!" Espio Cried out as the blood oozed out of charmys fresh cut when knocking came from the door "huh who could that be?" Kai asked, confused. Espio took advantage of the confusion and grabbed charmy from Kai as he ran out of the room  but Kai grabbed his tail, yanking him back by it. As Kai slowly dragged Espio back by his tail Espio turned around and bit him "AHG! YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" Kai yelled as he threw Espio down the stairs espio acting fast wrapped his body around charmy landing hard on the wood floor he could see lights outside of the door "hold on charmy" Espio said quietly as he burst outside landing on the porch in front of the house

*Earlier that day prison with vector*

"I'm telling you I'm innocent" Vector said annoyed as two other officers interrogated him "sure you are!" The officer yelled back at Vector "Sir SIR we just got some evidence on Kai shinobi!" A fox lady yelled running into the office holding a folder "He is connected to the three recent murder of three other mobians" She yells handing him the paper a moment of realization hit the man's face his calm damper shifted from cold to shock and fear "No! CHARMY! ESPIO!" Vector yelled the officer quickly understood the danger of the situation and collected to his thoughts "call all available men to house address ******" The officer yelled as he uncoffed vectors hand coffs

*NOW*

Espio held his body tight around charmy not letting anyone touch him when he heard a familiar voice "Charmy! Espio what happened?" Charmy looked up with blood and tears on his face as he hugged vector "v-v-vector i-is that really you?" Espio asked his body shaking "ha in the flesh" Vector chuckled a little as he hugged Espio and charmy After a while the officers came out of the house empty handed "Hes gone no trace of him" The office said "what if he comes back?" Charmy asked his face bandaged when vector pulled out two papers "I have a solution" Charmy and Espio looked down at the papers "Are you serious?" Espio asked looking up at vector "yep real adoption papers and all I need is you two. To say yes" Vector said "Team chaotix is back! " Charmy yelled Espio smiled as the sat in the back of the ambulance driving away.

THe END

I also have a question for y'all is there other character you would like to see? Comment so I know who and if you have any Ideas I'll read them I have a bit of writer's block should I write a crossover if so what about?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14K 416 10
This will contain sensitive stuff and object gore. -- Nine contestants get trapped in a elevator 23 floors above the ground after a earthquake breaks...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
934K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.9K 180 30
Yah [REQUEST ARE CLOSED FOR NOW] Edit 1: NOO WAY 1K VEIWS???