π“πŽπ“π€π‹ πƒπˆπ•π€π’ ( apply...

De LARUSSO-SKARSGARD

𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘒𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘡𝘰𝘡𝘒𝘭 π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘷𝘒𝘴... Mai multe

π“πŽπ“π€π‹ πƒπˆπ•π€π’
MY OCS
CAST
THIS SEASON ON TOTAL DIVAS...

EPISODE ONE

127 5 1
De LARUSSO-SKARSGARD

( confessional- italics )

monday night raw, september 25th

backstage

"Can you see me? Is this okay?" She asked the camera crew who gave her a thumbs up, "ok, hi!" She waved, "I'm Bella Cena... John Cena is my dad"

"... what do I really need an introduction?" She laughed, "My name is Lyn Calaway- that name sound familiar? It's because The Undertaker is my dad"

"So me and Lyn have been getting targeted by the Judgment Day for the past few weeks, and tonight we are finally able to team up and face two of their members in a match," Bella said to the camera.

"My character, Fallen Angel, has this dark and gloomy vibe to her" Lyn spoke, "She's the 'Mistress of Darkness' so having her paired up with positive, peppy, happy-go-lucky Cena is–" she laughed, "odd, but I'm sure it'll be fun– think team Hell-No, with Byran and Kane"

"Oh and Cena with the Blissful Bride to Dom!"

"She tags in Fallen Angel! And here she comes with a choke slam! And cover!"

"ONE"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

The bell rings and the crowd cheers for the two, Bella with a huge smile and Lyn with a small smirk as the referee lifts their hands in victory. Bella then offers to shake Lyn's hand which Lyn respectfully does so.

"And a sign of respect for both superstars, but the Judgement Day doesn't look too happy"

"The Judgment Day can still seek victory as Rhea Ripley looks to take on Candice LeRae on a one-on-one later tonight"

"What is up everyone! I am Cosette Milkhailova and I am WWE's bad guy AND the current RAW woman's champion"

"Good luck babe," the thick Scottish accent said as he gave her a quick peck on her lips.

"She's amazing" Drew smiled at the camera.

The bell rings to start the match but before Rhea or Candice can do anything someone's theme interrupts them.

"Oh my god, it's the RAW woman's champion!" Micheal says as Cosette walks down the ramp with her championship, smiling and teasing the girls in the ring.

"WWE's Bad guy, Cosette Milkhailova has come to join us on commentary," Wade says.

"Look I am here to say one thing, and only one thing, Rhea thinks she's big and mean and scary- she thinks she's a total badass– well she's not. Because I am. I am the one holding the title, not her. She calls herself 'the nightmare'" she laughed, "Rhea has nightmares about me, I am the boogieman in her dreams, I am the bad guy"

"When Hunter came to me and Rhea with this storyline I was already in before he said anything" she smiled, "Rhea is my bestie, so of course I was excited to have a storyline with her"

The bell rings and Rhea stands over Candice in victory. Cosette got up to her feet and held her championship over her shoulder, walking past Rhea and waving, "see me in your nightmares" with a psycho laugh and Rhea screams in frustration.

"Even though Rhea won the match she doesn't look too happy about the champion's presence here," Micheal said.

"I am Valerie Runnels, aka The Doll" she blew a kiss at the camera and winked, "my husband and I are both WWE superstars and we have a beautiful daughter together"

"I am actually a part of the Smackdown roster here in WWE, but Cody insisted on having his baby girl tonight,"

"hey Nova, are you excited to see daddy tonight?" Valerie asked her daughter as she held her tiny hand walking into the backstage area.

Nova excitedly nodded her head, "yesss! And do I get to see lexi too!"

"Of course!" Valerie said.

And as if she had heard her name, Alexa rounded the corner and excitedly waved at the little one. Nova ran to hug Alexa with a huge smile on her face.

"Hi to you too," Valerie said with a smile.

"Oh, stop it, you know your baby's the main character" Alexa gave her a hug and they both laughed, "so good to see you here! What are you doing? I miss you guys!"

"Cody" Valerie simply replied.

Alexa playfully rolled her eyes, "of course," she laughed, "so how's smackdown?"

"Good! I'm so happy to be back" Valerie said, "Who's here today?"

"Everyone, as usual" Alexa said, "speaking of which" she said as Seth and Becky spotted them and came on over.

"What a surprise!" Becky greeted Valerie with a hug and a smile.

"A cute surprise! Look at you, you've gotten so much bigger since the last time I saw you, Nova" Seth said, "oh good to see you too Val" he laughed.

Becky playfully smacked his shoulder, "You guys should come over someday! We could set up a play date for our little ones" 

"that sounds fun! I'll let Cody know for sure" Valerie said. 

"oh! that's my cue, see you later" Seth said as he was being called to gorilla. 

"alright see you around Val!" Becky waved, "call us about that play date!" 

"will do!" she smiled.

"My name is Rissa Quinn, otherwise known as wrestling's Harley" she smiled, "I am a 2-time divas champion and a 1-time smackdown woman's champion. And I am honestly really proud of my accomplishments"

"Oh yeah, Rissa is a f**kin trailblazer, I don't think anyone works harder than her," Rosie said.

"I'm honestly a really nice person- until you cross me and last week, Ronda did exactly that," she said.

"Oh my god, the thing that happened between Rissa and Ronda last week? Yeah, I was literally in the room when that happened" Rosie said.

"Excuse me what did you just say?" Larissa was shocked at what Ronda just said.

"I was just saying how you guys just know what's happening cause it's staged and where I come from it's raw and real," Ronda said.

"So you pretty much just said that wrestling is fake," Rissa said, crossing her arms with a frown.

"N-No that's not what I meant" Ronda interrupted her with a smile.

"No that is literally what you said, that we know what to expect, but we all still go out there and take real falls and hits–"

"Is everything okay here" Lyn walks into the breakroom, placing her hands on her hips.

"OMG, thank goddess, that Lyn walked it because it could have gotten ugly," Rosie said.

"This week, Hunter had Ronda stay home, but he also didn't schedule me in any matches, as a way to help 'de-stress'" she said, "but I think its a bit of a punishment as well"

"How are you feeling?" Braun said sitting on the chair next to Larissa.

She sighed sitting her phone down, "I'm bored out of my f***ckin mind" she said.

"Just try not to think about it," he said, "try not to let it bother you"

"But it does! It really does! I just can't believe she thinks she can just insult our job like that! I was just standing up for everyone" she said.

"I know you are a total badass for doing it," Braun said.

"And for some reason, I also get punished for it" Larissa rested her head on the table.

Braun rubbed her back in comfort but got called to gorilla before he could spend more time with his girlfriend.

Larissa sighed loudly, "Braun has a feud going on with Cody, it's great and all, I'm really happy for him and the audience seems to like it– but it's just frustrating having to be in this situation."

"Hi guys! My name is Storm Emiri and I am a 3-time NXT woman's champion AND a 2-time RAW woman's champion"

"I'm actually super excited because I'm going to be making my Smackdown debut this week!"

"I want to be a grand slam champion, and I want to go after the Smackdown Woman's championship"

"Hi WWE Universe! I'm Rosie Gutierrez" she waved excitedly at the camera, "and I am of course, Rey Mysterio's daughter, and my brother-" she rolled her eyes and laughed, "is Domanik"

"I'm actually part of the Smackdown roster, but since my boyfriend and my brother are on RAW, I'm usually here for moral support...mostly for Damien though" she laughed.

"But I also love this industry, I love my job, I grew up in the ring, and I just wanna spend as much time as I can with what I love"

"Heyy bestieee" Rosie said as she sat next to Damien, "what's on the agenda for today?"

Damien looked up from his phone with an unamused look on his face, but eventually gave her a small smile when she rested her pink hair against his arm.

"They finally let Lyn and Bella team up against Judgement Day" he replied.

"Oooo! That's gonna be a good one tonight!" she said, "you and Dom?"

Damien shook his head, "no, actually Finn and Dom"

"Ha! The girls got this one in the bag" Rosie said, "Finn's great, and all, and Dom... well you know, it's Lyn and Bella"

Damien laughed with her, "yeah, no, I'm right there with you on this one"

"So... are you gonna be backstage or ringside?" Rosie asked sitting up.

"Ringside, of course," Damien answered holding up his purple briefcase, "they need Senor Money in the Bank's support"

Rosie giggled, "Just letting you know, all my money's on Lyn and Bella"

"Will it kill you to cheer for Judgement Day for one day?" Damien asked.

"Umm, yeah, yeah it will," Rosie said, "I gotta support my girls first"

Damien playfully rolled his eyes.

"My chicks before my boo's dick" she simply stated and made Damien burst out laughing.

"Woah, woah, woah, what are you talking about?" Domanik asked, making Rosie laugh at his reaction to hearing the snippet of their conversation.

"On that note, I'll be around, good luck" she waved to her brother, "byee bestie" she said giving Damien a quick peck on the lips.

"Esta bien, mami" Damien said, giving her ass a small smack.

"Oh come on guys!" Domanik groaned loudly, rubbing his hands down his face, making them both smile.

"Hi I'm MJ Brooks, and I'm kinda new at this whole wrestling thing" she laughed sweetly, "but luckily, all the girls here are super nice!"

"My character, Jerkall, I would say is VERY different from what I'm actually like I'm real life" she giggled, "she's a big psycho and even a bit scary I would say"

"I have a history of being in theater, so portraying characters almost comes as a second nature for me," she said, "I work and train very hard to be able to have good um, wrestling skills, I work with very amazing talent here, I even was able to be NXT woman's champion for a short time last year. And I am so very grateful to have been given this opportunity to come on RAW"

"I currently have a storyline with Natalya and Raquel, we've been feuding for the past couple of weeks– I've been haunting them and targeting them during their matches. We filmed a promo earlier this week and that's all for us this week since Raquel requested this week off"

MJ sat by herself in the breakroom, she looked down at her phone while the show ran on commercials. Coming back from the ring, she heard celebratory laughs from Imperium. She looked for a minute too long as she accidentally held eye contact with him for a split second.

She immediately looked away and a pink blush tinted her cheeks.

"Hey! Your promo's up next!" Rosie said taking the seat next to MJ.

She looked up from her phone and smiled, looking over at the T.V they set up for the superstars backstage. And Rosie was right, there was her creepy promo on air. She smiled, feeling proud of herself. 

"your good" she heard someone comment. 

MJ saw Lyn standing next to the T.V. and sending her a warm smile. 

"thanks" she said. 

"hey Rosie, could you send me your address?" Bella asked. She was on her phone and had already changed out of her ring gear, "both you and Damien are coming right?" 

"yea, of course," Rosie said, "Okay, just sent you my address" 

"thanks bae" Bella said, "okay who else am I missing, Lyn, I got yours..." she trailed off mumbling, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"My fiance and I are going paper shopping for our wedding invitations and it's low-key more stressful than it sounds" Bella groaned.

"Valerie!" Rosie waved the blonde over, "I didn't know you were here today!" she gave her a hug, "have you met MJ?"

The two shook hands and smiled. 

"nice to meet you! Come hang out on SmackDown sometime" Valerie said then greeted Lyn and Bella, "hey you okay Bella? you look a little tense" 

"I have so much going on, sorry" she sighed, "send me your address when you get a chance."

"Are we having a hot girl support meeting or what's going on here? I'll go first"

They turned to see Cosette with Larrissa. 

"My name is Cosette, and I've been a hot girl for all my life" everyone bursted out laughing. 

"oh my god, she never fails to make me laugh, I love her," Valerie smiled. 

"Hey baby, we all good to go?" Cody yells over the laughs, carrying Nova. 

"oh, that my ride guys" she said waving goodbye, "this was fun, yall"

"byeee" they waved. 

"okay, but it's about time we all hang out" Cosette said looking around, "we'll keep in touch about what day works best" 

The girls all exchanged info as the night came to an end. 

BEHIND THE SCENES WITH LUCY-

I hope yall like this start! FYI- if your character's on smackdown,the next chapter will go into more detail of your storyline, I just wanted to introduce everyone here first<33

also the end was low key a but rushed (sorryyy I'm horrible at ending chapters) but also my laptop was dyinggggg

also also leave below what your oc's contact name is<33

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
997K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
255K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
674K 24.6K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...