Under The Stars | Bang Chan F...

Por Joybananamilk

A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thrill... Más

Intro - Author's Notes
Chapter 1: Birthday
Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 3: Boxer
Chapter 4: Ring Ring Ring
Chapter 5: Rooftop
Chapter 6: Break In
Chapter 7: Mansion
Chapter 8: New Home
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: Flight
Chapter 11: Australia
Chapter 12: Blueprint
Chapter 13: RRS
Chapter 14: Back in Korea
Chapter 15: SSICK
Chapter 16: Perfect Dress
Chapter 17: TMT
Chapter 18: Improvement
Chapter 19: Date
Chapter 20: Mixtape: Oh
Chapter 21: Mixtape #1
Chapter 22: Mixtape #2
Chapter 23: Mixtape #3
Chapter 24: Mixtape #4
Chapter 25: 4419
Chapter 26: Red Lights
★ New Characters !!
Chapter 28: Booster
Chapter 29 : A Different Perspective
Chapter 30: Back Door
Chapter 31: Skills Put to The Test
Chapter 32: Baby Steps
Chapter 33: Drive
Chapter 34: Haven
Chapter 35: The Tortoise?
★ appreciation note
★ Special Chapter: Movie Night ★
Chapter 36: And The Hare
Chapter 37: Uncover?
Chapter 38: The Truth
Chapter 39: Halloween
Chapter 40: Progress Further P1
Chapter 41: Progress Further P2
Chapter 42: Levanter
Chapter 43: Double Knot
ೃ⁀➷
Chapter 44: Leave

Chapter 27: HP BDAY

372 8 8
Por Joybananamilk

September 14th, 11:44am

The sunlight peeked through small cracks between the curtains, shining over my face. I yawn quietly and sit up slowly before a strong hand pulls me back down, followed by the arm wrapping around me tightly.

I groan and try to pull away, no use though. "Chan, let go. I wanna close the blinds completely."

Chan sighs and releases me reluctantly. I get up and out of bed, quickly walking over to the curtains and making sure no sunlight could shine through between them any longer. I climb back into bed and cuddle my lover, burying my face into his bare chest.

We had taken a bath after resting a bit last night. I had slept in a nightgown and he...just slept naked. But I shouldn't be surprised, he did mention before that he likes to sleep naked. He just never did for the time being I slept in the same bed as him, until now.

His hand rubs my back, firm yet gentle. "It's Han's 23rd birthday. Did you get him something?" Chan mumbles sleepily, his eyes still closed.

I nod. "I did. A few days ago. Same for Felix's birthday tomorrow. Are we celebrating them both tonight?"

He hums and rolls onto his back, pulling me onto him. I lift my head and look down at him, my hands on either side of his head on the pillow, supporting and lifting my upper body. "Channie?"

He slowly opens his eyes to look up at me, blinking a couple of times to get a good look. "Yes, babydoll?"

I smile and kiss his nose. He returns the kiss onto my own nose.

"That's all."

He chuckles and pulls me back down onto him, rubbing my head.

- ,,

Everyone was running around the house besides Han and Minho. Minho had taken Han out so we could plan a surprise party for him, and Felix too but Felix wouldn't expect it so he helped us out.

We didn't get to plan a surprise party for Changbin last month since he said he didn't want one this time. Hopefully next year.

I was walking down the hall with most of the bedrooms and came across my old room. I was a bit curious if they fixed everything or not.

I open the door and walk in, seeing that the windows were fixed. Everything is tidied up and looks clean. I see my katana in the corner of the room and walk up to it, picking it up. I had forgotten it was left here. I'm glad no one stole it when TMT broke in.

After looking around a bit, I left the room and brang the katana back to Chan and I's room. Chan's looking through an old box of decorations, sitting on the floor in front of it. I sit down next to him and hold up my katana. "Unlock it."

He raises his head and looks at the katana. "Give me a second."

He looks back down and pulls out some party hats and a box of candles. I watch quietly as he closes the box back up and pushes it aside before standing up. He walks over to the vanity table and pulls out a key from one of the drawers.

There's a tiny lock system on my katana sheath connected to the tsuka that they had put on it so I wouldn't use it to escape. Now we don't need that. He takes the key and unlocks it before taking off the lock system. "There."
(Tsuka is the handle of the katana.)

I smile and slip the blade out of the sheath happily. The burned initials of mine on my blade reflects sunlight and shines. The initials were slightly gold, marking the first letter of my name and then K for Kang.
(Y/N initial, Kang)

I turn my head to thank Chan but he had already left with the box of party supplies. I shrug and slide the katana back into the sheath.

- ,,

8:00pm

I head downstairs to help Seungmin blow the balloons in the living room. I didn't really know how to blow up balloons at first but he helped me and we blew up A LOT. We also used balloon letters, spelling out 'Happy Birthday' and stuck them onto the wall in the living room.

"Y/n!!"

I turn around and see Lily. She was smiling happily and ran towards me quickly. I hug her tightly and spin her around, giggling. "What are you doing here!?"

She shyly smiles now. "It's Felix's birthday once it turns midnight and you're celebrating it along with Han's birthday so..."

I raise an eyebrow. I hadn't really brought up the incident where I caught her and Felix together since that night. It's her personal life after all. But I was concerned about what she thought of him. I remember how Felix was known as a bit of a player as Chan said, so I don't want Lily to get caught up in an awkward situation with me if anything happens.

I pat her head. "Alright, hope you enjoy the cake then." I'll bring it up later tonight. She smiles and kisses my cheek.

- ,,

10:57pm

It's almost 11 and Han would be back soon. We would celebrate Han first and then once it turned midnight, boom. Felix too.

There's a cake in the middle of the coffee table in the living room; it was of a quokka. A quokka is an animal he looked like. There's also a cake that looks similar to Han's that's of a chick which would be Felix's cake.

10:58

10:59

11:00

11:01

We turn off the lights on the first floor of the mansion.

11:02

11:03

We hide around in the darkness, all waiting silently.

11:04

11:05

Click. The entrance door knob turned. It opens slowly. We hear footsteps approaching the living room.

"Where is everyone?"

"Not sure. Let's check the living room."

Of course Minho knew though.

The lights flicker on and everyone jumps up.

"Surprise!! Happy birthday!"

Han smiles widely and happily. "Really!? For me!!"

Changbin takes a hold of his arm and leads him over to the couch, sitting him down. We all sit around and Chan hands Han the cake cutter. The candles get lit and we all sing happy birthday.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, happy birthdayyyy dear Haaannn. Happy birthday to you!" Everyone cheers and Han makes a wish before blowing out the candles.

Han cuts the cake into small pieces after everyone was fed from one small slice. I sit down in one of the armchairs and Lily sits on the arm of it next to me. She stuffs her face with cake.

Chan had pulled Han to the side to inform him of our plan for Felix and Han had gotten all the more excited.

I look up at Lily after finishing my cake. "Lily, do you have any intentions on dating Felix or anything?"

Her eyebrows raise and she laughs, shaking her head. "Of course not! You know I'm not ready for any of that stuff yet. Felix already agrees with me on keeping this a fling. Why do you ask though?" Her eyebrow cocks upwards, looking at me.

I shrug and laugh it off. "It's nothing. Just asking."

- ,,

12:00am

Jeongin brings in the cake for Felix and Felix looks at everyone wide eyed when we say "Happy birthday Felix!!!"

And then we all sing again, but to Felix now. Felix tears up and hugs all of us, keeping himself from sobbing.

"Aww, he's so emotional." Changbin teases.

Felix got to blow out candles as well and cut his cake. There was a lot of cake tonight, you could say.

After a while of chatting and laughing, and a bit of drinking which Chan didn't partake in because he doesn't drink, I head upstairs. I drank way too much and got drunk which was rare for me.

I stumble up the stairs slowly, taking my time. There was a wet spot on the right of the stairs though and I slipped, stumbling and falling down the stairs. I land on my bum thankfully and not my head.

"Y/n, are you okay!?" Changbin runs up to me and crouches down to see if I was hurt. My head was pounding, I felt like I was gonna hurl-

"Oh shit! Not on the floor! Not on the floor!!"

- ,,

Chan tucks me into bed tightly and kisses my forehead. "You feeling better? You shouldn't have drunk so much." His warm hand cups my cold face.

I nod and he smiles; he sits down on the bed right next to me and takes my hand in his. I didn't really feel like talking much with how everything went earlier.

I fell down the stairs, I vomited the living shit out of myself on the floor and then two more times in the bathroom. I also had cut my hand by accident on a sharp edge on the vanity table.

"Do you want to sleep?" Chan runs his fingers of his free hand through my hair gently.

I shake my head. I can't really sleep with a headache, for some reason.

He sighs and crawls under the blanket, pulling me into a cuddle.

"I've decided to change the date for the wedding..." I play with the buttons of his polo shirt. "November 15th."

"Why that day specifically?" He looks at me in an amused way with a smile on his face.

"That's my parents' anniversary. I want it to be ours too."

Chan hums and kisses my head. "Alright. November 15th then. Are you inviting anyone else besides Lily?"

I nod and mindlessly unbutton one of his buttons. "My college friends, Lily's family, my friend from underground boxing, and an uncle of mine."

"That's a lot. But I don't mind. I'm hoping my family will come." He wraps my arms around my waist slowly, squeezing me against him.

I unbutton another button of his. "Why wouldn't they?"

He shrugs and sighs. "They're all back in Australia and very busy. I'm sure my sister and brother would at least come if not my parents."

Parents...

I unbutton the third and fixed his collar.

"Why are you unbuttoning my shirt?" He cocks an eyebrow upwards and gives me a confused look.

I looked back up at him. "You look better with it unbuttoned."

A giggle escapes his parted lips and he kisses my cheek.

"I saw Felix with Lily earlier. He's got a lucky birthday." He jokes and gently pushes my head onto his chest. I wrap my arms and legs around him like a koala.

"Hmm, Lily said she and Felix decided on keeping it a fling."

"Why were they interested in each other in the first place?" He looks up at the ceiling, rubbing his chin with his pointer finger as if he was thinking.

"Because Lily thought he was cute when we went to the club on her birthday, I guess? I don't know how it started." I trace circles over his clothed tummy with my pointer finger and he giggles from the ticklish feeling. His tummy was soft when his abs weren't flexing, I like it that way.

"Does Lily know anything yet?"

I give him a confused look. What was he talking about? He must've noticed my confusion.

"Ya know..."

I realize and sit up before hitting him repeatedly. "Why would I tell her that!? You damn! You!"

"Ow! Ow! Ow! I thought you guys always tell each other everything okay! Stop that! Ow!" He grabs my wrists and pushes me onto my back, pinning my wrists down above my head. "Who said you could beat me? Are you still drunk, huh?"

I huff and try to pull my wrists away from his grip but I couldn't.

"I wouldn't tell her anything about that unless she asks. I'm not one for gossip if I'm not interested."

He knits his eyebrows together. "How would you talk about it then?" His lips curl up into a smile.

I pull my wrists out of his grasp and start beating him with my pillow.

He yells, trying to push me off of him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Aish." I roll off of him onto my back and rub my hands over my face.

"Crazy wench." He sits up and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Who're you calling crazy?" I sit up as well and give him a stern look.

He looks back at me and gave me a stern look as I well, a scary look. I look away and fix my face.

"AH!" I yelp when Chan picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "I won't do it again! I won't hit you again!! AHHHH!!"

- ,,

1:22am

Chan's phone rings on the bedside table, buzzing repeatedly even after ignoring it so many times. He sighs and looks down at me. "Give me a second." He reluctantly gets up and picks up, holding the phone up to his ear.

I held back a giggle, covering my mouth with a hand as I stared at his bare arse. It looked so funny to me whenever he walked around like that. He looks down at me and gives me a stern look. I immediately straighten my face.

"Bang Chan speaking. What?" He furrows his eyebrows, looking at the ground with a serious face. "What do you mean? Was it that serious? I'm not sure I can come in right no-." He sighs heavily. "Alright, I'll be there as soon as possible. Yes, thank you. Goodbye."

After the call had ended, he put down his phone and went over to the closet, pulling out clothes.

I sit up slowly, pulling the blanket over me. "What's going on?"

He puts on a shirt and work pants, then a jacket. "I've got to go take care of an emergency. It's involved one of the gangs we're allied with."

I watch as he quickly gets ready, not wasting any time. "Where's my watch?" He looks around, scrambling through everything.

I hold it up and he takes it from my hand, putting it on before leaning down to kiss me on the forehead. "Don't wait up for me. Go to sleep soon."

I nod and he gives me another kiss, but on the lips this time. It was a quick kiss. He parts my head and heads to the door, closing it behind him after leaving the room.

I sigh and slump down under the covers.

- ,,

8:45am

I whine as Lee Know drags me back to the beach after I had tried running away. We'd been training since 5am and I'm tuckered the fuck out. "Come on! Let me gooooo!"

He huffs and pulls me along by the back of my shirt. "Stop complaining! It'll get you nowhere. You've got a serious role to take over and you've need to build your strength wether or not it takes you over 6 hours of training a day or not!"

I groan and let him drag me along. I'd been running, doing exercises, and fighting nonstop on this beach for the past few days. I'd even been dragged here for training at night! My body turns into jelly instantly every time I come home.

Lee Know smacks the back of my head to get me out of my thoughts. "Ow!"

"Get your head in the game!"

"Why are you always so hard on me??" I huff and rub the back of my head where he hit me.

"Because, Y/n, you need it. I'm not being hard on you because I don't like you. I like you like a sibling. But you of all people should know I'm helping you. Me training with you won't last very long, soon you'll be training on your own. This is just getting your body and mind ready for when you take over for RRS."

I frown and look down at the sand. I didn't want this position in the first place. I know I could've chosen to just not marry Chan and not take over RRS, and anyone would say, "no one's forcing you" and "you had a choice", but if my parents had been looking over me in their spirits, wouldn't they want me to make them proud? I know RRS was very important to them. They were top members, they gave it their all, and most importantly, this is a very honorable role for me to take over. I'm the daughter of very honorable gang members, I should set high standards.

And it's not just me who needs this, it's RRS and SKZ as well. They need the alliance, and better protection. If I don't take over while the current leader is old and weak, what would happen? I wouldn't want to be the cause of anything bad. I've already caused enough burden.

I look at Minho. "Alright. I'll give it my all from now on, no more complaining." I say very seriously.

I'm determined now after thinking about it. They need me as much as I need them, and I'm willing to go all the way if I have to.

Minho smiles and ruffles my hair. "Good! Now, run!" He blows his whistle.

- ,,

2pm

Finally home. I let out a loud yawn and stretch my arms over my head as Minho and I both enter the mansion.

"Y/n!"

I see Lily walking over to me. She looks like she had slept over. I walk over to her and give her a hug. "You stayed over?"

She nods. "Where were you? I didn't see you all morning. You're all sweaty too..." She pulls away from the hug and moves some sweaty strands of hair away from my forehead.

"I was training all morning. I must smell, I'll go take a shower." I ruffle her hair and go upstairs after she gives me a nod.

I open the door to the bedroom and see Chan sitting on the bed with a laptop on his lap. He looks up and smiles. "Doll."

I smile and walke over to him. "Chris."

I lean down and give him a kiss. He hums and kisses me back, not pulling away though. I break off the kiss, being responded to with a pout from him.

"Don't give me that look. I'm sweaty and stinky, I'm going to shower."

He closes his laptop and instantly stands up from the bed, taking my hand and pulling me into the bathroom. "Let's shower together!"

- ,,

I flop onto the bed and bury my face into the pillow. "My legs turned into jello."

Chan laughs and crawls onto bed, laying on top of me and pulling me into a cuddle. "No day of rest for you, unfortunately."

I yawn, turning over and pinching his cheek, earning a dumb grin from him.

"Y/n ah, was your goal to be a boxer?" He strokes my damp hair with his hand gently, looking at me with adoration.

I shake my head. "No. I was an archer, which is why I got into college in the first place."

He raises an eyebrow. "Weren't your grades good?"

"They were great, but I got a scholarship for archery."

"Ahh, what happened then?"

I frown a bit and shrug. "I got into a small accident and injured my right arm. I wasn't able to do archery anymore so I dropped out in my second year."

Chan pouts with a look of concern and empathy, kissing my forehead. "I'm sorry that happened. That must be why I always see your right arm being so weak."

I punch his shoulder with my right fist and he winces.

"I didn't mean it like that!"

I stick my tongue out at him and roll onto my back, looking up at the ceiling. "My arm does hurt from time to time, I guess. I do wish I could do archery again though."

Chan gives me another sympathetic look, wrapping his arms and legs around me tightly like the clingy guy he is. "You'll get to, I'll make sure of it." He buries his face into my neck.

I doubt it. Where would I even find time to get back into archery again?

"Oh, what was that emergency you had to deal with last night?"

Chan lifts his head slightly, looking up at me.

"TMT had joined allies with another rival gang and went to attack our ally but they failed fortunately. I had to go to plan something with them. Soon you and the members will be involved once we've set up a plan."

So tiring just hearing about it.

"Talk more with me." Chan buries his face back into my neck. "I like your voice."

Hearing that makes me smile. I pat his head gently and start to think of topics to talk about. "Hmm... future plans?"

He kisses my neck and murmurs into it. "Mafia, mafia, mafia, mafia, mafia..., family, mafia."

I giggle and kissed his head. "Family?"

"Mmm, is it too soon to say I want to have kids with you?"

I shake my head. "Nope."

"How many do you want?" He lifts his head and kisses my lips gently.

"Maybe one or two."

"Six or seven." He kisses me again, my arms wrapping around his neck naturally.

"Six or seven? Do you think I'm a miracle worker? I don't think my body can handle all that."

He laughs and kisses my cheek.

"I want my beautiful wife and I to have lots of beautiful children." He gives me a peck and I kiss him back.

My heart warms up everytime he mentions cute things and calls me his wife. "Eight kids."

"Oh, ho, ho, we might as well just make one right now and get started early." He pulls my hips up to his and grins.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳

This chapter was just fluff and random stuff to be honest. But we did get a little foreshadowing with TNT and all. You'll see how that goes. ;]

I've already got a lot of twists and problems set up in mind.
Y/n seems very tough and has a growth mindset, but you'll see later on in the story how tough on herself she is and how she'll be vulnerable at a breaking point of hers.

Chan won't be so nice every time as well even though he's mostly a gentleman. I'm hoping to create conflict between them later on. Don't get too comfortable, folks. Though it's gonna be hard for me to right since I've been losing a lot of motivation to write recently because of school. :(

Please be patient with me if my chapters do get boring or if I don't write for a while. <3

As a lot of people say, people change after marriage. They show a lot of true colors.

Also, I've noticed I used to write the first idk 18 chapters in past tense. Idk why I did that 😭 but just know I won't be writing like that anymore.

Anyway, I love you all for reading all the chapters up to this one!! 💗

ೃ⁀➷

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

378K 13.1K 16
oh my god! he's a really bad boy. (i wrote this story in 2019 when skz were 9... so i apologise if that makes it a bit uncomfortable, but it would be...
30.4K 876 12
[COMPLETED] Soyeon, an orphan who was brought up in an orphanage, meets a man one day, not knowing that he will change her life forever. Soon she fin...
6.7K 322 14
"How did we end up here?" I exclaimed, my voice an aching whisper as we leaned against the door, trying to push off the rhythmic pounding from behind...
201K 6.7K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...