Short Stories

By UnknownWriter8381

A series of short, NSFW stories from many different kinks and back grounds. More

A Night at Aunties
Work Friends
Sisters Boyfriend
Bimbo
My Housemate
My Sister the Escort

Sleep Walker

530 0 0
By UnknownWriter8381

Bethany (^)

Ryan (^)

Hannah (^)

Bethany's eyes opened as she heard a loud thud. She rolled over and checked her phone for the time when she heard the thud again, "ugh bloody hell" she quietly said to herself.

Most people in this situation would probably be scared or terrified, "What is that thud noise?" they'd probably think, but, not Bethany or the rest of her family, they were well aware what the noise was. It was Ryan who was sleep walking.

Reluctantly, Bethany gets out of bed and puts her fuzzy slippers on. She shakes as she feels the bitter cold against her body, away from the warmth of her bed. Her tight white singlet top and black panties are doing nothing to keep her warm. Bethany, or Beth, as she usually went by was a pretty girl in her mid 20's, 26 to be exact. She was taller than average, standing at 5'8, she had a strong athletic build as she often gym-ed, pale skin masked with a fake coconut scented fake tan. She was incredibly beautiful and had long blonde hair that she was currently tying up into a pony tail as she walked to the source of the noise. She had been told on multiple occasions, often by creeps at the gym that she had 'great tits' and an 'incredible ass' she would often roll her eyes at them or give them a look of disgust, but secretly she loved it, she loved the attention and feeling like she was just a piece of ass to them. But, she would never admit it or give them the satisfaction, it simply went against her feminist ideals. She had been in a 'bit' of a dry spell since her ex-Christian, broke up with her. Though her friends told her that 15-months went beyond a dry spell.

She sighed as she found Ryan. He had his back to her, with only his shoulders illuminated by the moon light. She scurried over, her eyes half open as she grabbed his arm, "come on" she said as she ushered him out of the living room. 

As they began walking Ryan stood on her slipper causing it to fall off, "Hey!" she said now slightly more awake. She became fully awake when she looked down to find her slipper only to see Ryan's fully erect cock staring straight back at her. She gulped as she stared at it, it was huge, 8 inches easily, and thick with veins. She tried to look away but couldn't. Christian's penis was frustratingly average and hadn't given her the full experience she had so needed. Ryan took another step forward, still asleep. Beth felt his cock against her body. Her heart beat faster as her breathing became short and short, her cheeks were red and she no longer felt the cold. She stumbled back as Ryan's naked body pressed against hers. "Wow, steady sailor" she said quietly. If she didn't stop him, he would fall over and hurt himself. While Ryan and Beth didn't always get along this was a step to far for the oldest and middle child, in terms of embarrassment.

She looked around in the dark room, squinting as she searched for the couch. Ryan walked away from her into the dark, out of sight. "Ryan, Ryan!" she whispered. She bent down and reached her hands out searching for the lamp switch. Her hands waved slowly around as she desperately felt around.

She was sure she was close when she accidentally kicked the stool next to the couch. She leaned forward and then quickly pulled her hand back. She felt her cheeks go bright red again. She cautiously reached out again. Feeling something that was both hard and soft. Immediately, she knew what it was. It was Ryan's fully flaccid cock that she was caressing. She felt it twitch and smiled. She moved closer feeling the couch arm until she found the lamp. She turned the lamp on and was finally able to see Ryan completely naked.

She had not seen her brother naked since they were younger. He had grown since then, he was now 6'2, skinny, pale, short blonde hair, blue eyes, strong jaw line and had a monster 8 inch cock. It felt so wrong, but also so right. She had butterflies all over her body and she felt them inside her. She was nervous, or turned on, or something! What ever it was she wasn't sure. She got on her knees admiring his cock. Biting her lip as she questioned what to do.

It began to go limp as Ryan and moved from his sleep walking state to sleeping. Without thinking, she grasped his frailing penis and began pumping it slowly so as to not wake him. She was shaking now. What if someone saw? What if Ryan woke up? What would they do? What would they say? her mind raced, but she noticed she was still pumping his cock and it was getting hard in her hand. He moaned quietly as she continued.

Her eyes fixated on her brothers cock. He moaned quietly again, Beth felt hornier every time she moaned. She wanted, no needed to hear more. She lent in, licking from the base of his cock, her chin lightly caressing his balls as she licked up the shaft of his cock. She reached the tip of his penis and licked off the pre-cum that was crowning, It was salty. He moaned again and Beth felt her pussy tremble. She licked from base to tip again, this time her tongue circled the top of his cock. He continued to moan as Beth licked his cock.

Eventually she stopped and looked around to make sure nobody was watching. If she was caught now she would die from embarrassment. How would she even explain her brothers cock in her hand or mouth. She bit her lip and with a big breath out. Took his cock in her mouth. She began slowly as she bobbed her head.

Slowly she built in pace, Ryan continued to moan. His pre-cum was filling Beth's mouth. She pulled off his cock and swallowed the pre-cum. Beth then made a radical decision. What if Ryan came? she didn't want any on her clothes, how would she explain that, and her panties were getting wetter. She stood up and took her singlet off, along with her panties before getting back on her knees, continuing to suck Ryan's cock.

She had only been able to get about 3/4 of his cock in her mouth before gagging. She pulled off his cock and licked up the cock. She had a mix of Ryan's pre-cum and her own saliva dripping onto her hand. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock, building in pace. Beth's hand trailed down her body until she reached her pussy. She rubbed her clit, jolting a little, surprised at how sensitive it was. She smiled and giggled to herself. She built in pace and felt Ryan's balls tighten. She pulled off his cock and watched as it twitched. "That was close" she whispered.

She stood up still rubbing her clit, she could feel herself getting wetter the more she rubbed her clit. Ryan was still hard and she wanted to cum, she wanted him to cum and she wanted to feel her brothers cock deep in her.

Beth straddled Ryan, she measured his cock as she rested on his legs. "Jesus" she whispered, Ryan's cock would go past her belly button. Her heart raced, 'am I really about to do this?' she asked herself. "Yes" she whispered as she rose up, caressing Ryan's cock against her pussy lips. She breathed in sharply as his tip entered her. Slowly she sat down. "Uhhh, nggg, urghhh" she made noises the more Ryan's cock entered her pussy. She bit her lip and covered her mouth, desperately trying to keep quiet.

Finally after a few seconds she managed to sit on the base of Ryan's cock. Throwing her head back and taking a deep breath in. His cock took her breath away as she slowly began to grind his cock. She gritted her teeth and clenched her face, she squeezed the couch cushion as she began riding his cock. Raising up and feeling his cock sliding out of her she moaned loud, far louder than she had intended. Quickly she covered her mouth. She hoped and begged that nobody heard her then but right now she didn't care. She wanted to concur this cock and wanted to make it cum in her. She pushed down on the cock slowly, then up again but only by a few inches and down slowly. She wouldn't call this bouncing on his cock as such more slowly rising and the sliding back down on it. The pain was still there but was starting to die down, it was becoming very enjoyable. That was until Ryan moved.

Ryan raised his hips to re-position himself, forcing his cock very quickly into Beth. "FUCK!" she screamed loud. Again she covered her mouth embarrassed at how loud that was. She looked down at her brother who was still asleep. "phew" she continued moving up and down on his cock. She felt it stretching her pussy as it became a lot more enjoyable. She started bouncing faster and faster. Unable to contain her moans she covered her mouth. She was still moaning but it was now muffled.

Hannah woke, startled by the loud scream of 'fuck'. The youngest of the siblings, Hannah is 18, and has long red curly hair, freckles, glasses, a cute face, a petite body, 5'4 tall, small boobs, small ass and is wearing an oversized white t-shirt, blue panties and white socks. She reluctantly looks out the window, wondering where the noise came from. She searches the street only to find a lone street lamp and quiet dark houses. She can hear a faint squeaking noise, coming from inside the house. Nervously, she reaches for her phone, pulling it out from the charging port. She turns the light on and goes to investigate.

She quietly opens her door, peering outside she hears the squeaking continue. She carefully sneaks down the hallway. The squeaking is louder now and she can also hear the muffled sound of something. Confused and slightly terrified she peers around the corner into the living room. She makes an audible gasp as she sees Beth bouncing up and down on a cock. She running her hands through her hair and covering her mouth. The couch squeaks and she moans with each bounce. Hannah wants to look away but can't. She then notices it. "Oh my God!" she whispers, she see's Ryan asleep as Beth fucks Ryan. She turns back hiding, heart racing wanting to look back. She peaks around the corner again. Her eyes fixated on the white ring forming on the base of Ryan's cock from his pre-cum and Beth's pussy juices. Hannah's mind wanders, 'should she interrupt? should she leave them? should she ask to join in?' oh god what is she thinking. She feels her pussy tremble. She looks down to see a small wet patch, 'why is this making me horny?' Hannah questions. She looks back to Beth fucking Ryan, she starts tracing her hand down her body rubbing her pussy over her panties. She lets out a long breath, watching Beth naked bouncing on Ryan's cock.

Beth's hand seems to be doing very little as she can barely hear the springs from the couch anymore. She can feel an orgasm growing in her. Her free hand moves down her body as she begins rubbing her clit while bouncing on Ryan's huge cock. She's getting closer and closer. She releases her hand from her mouth, grinding on Ryan's cock. Her breathing becomes deep and low, her heart races as she quietly moans "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" before she screams loud and squirts all over the couch and Ryan's cock. Her body shakes and convulses violently as her eyes roll to the back of her head. She lets go of the couch cushion, as she falls on her back on the ground.

Hannah rubs her clit quickly as she watches Beth orgasm. She giggles at her self, "Wow" she whispers seeing Beth squirt all over the ground and Ryan. There is so much it drips off the couch. Hannah is about to masturbate in bed when she see's Ryan stand up, his huge cock still hard.

Beth rolls onto all fours as she looks up and see's someone in the living room door way, she gasps but not because she has been caught but because Ryan, now sleep walking, has re-inserted his cock into Beth's pussy. She turns her head to see Ryan smiling but clearly asleep as he begins fucking Beth's pussy. She's so sensitive as his cock slides in and out of her. She knows she'll orgasm again.

Hannah hears the slapping as Ryan pounds Beth's pussy. Beth moan is high pitched as it feels like his cock is in her stomach. Beth is trying to see who is at the door but her eyes are watering. Hannah is not looking at Beth but Ryan instead. She removes her now wet panties as she inserts a finger into her pussy, lifting her top to squeeze her nipples.

"Oh fuck!" Beth moans loud as she feels a second orgasm growing. Ryan builds in pace, pounding faster and faster. Beth's tits bounce with each penetration, she's about to orgasm again.

Hannah can feel that she's close to, very close. Her body moves around as a wave of pleasure takes over her. Her knees buckle as she drops to the ground squirting.

Beth moans loud again as Ryan grunt's. Beth shakes as her orgasm takes over. Ryan grunts loud as he shoots ropes of warm cum deep into Beth's pussy.

Ryan pull's out as Beth collapses to the ground. Ryan walks to the living room door. Hannah who is on her knees see's Ryan coming and backs against the wall.

Ryan stops the side of his hip in her face. He swings around as cum splashes on Hannah's face. Hannah can see cum dripping off Ryan's cock. She leans forwards and licks it off. She tastes Ryan's salty cum and Beth's pussy juices. Ryan then walks away his cock pulling out of her mouth.

Hannah, composing herself gets up and runs to her room.

5 minutes pass as Beth eventually gets up, Ryan's cum still dripping from her pussy. She grabs her clothes and walks to the bathroom.

She slips on a wet patch on the floor at the doorway of the living room. She grabs the panties left their and immediately knows it was Hannah who was watching her.

Ryan is fast asleep naked in his bed, Hannah lay's there imagining how good Ryan's cock would feel as Beth, now dressed cleans up her, Hannah's and Ryan's cum blushing reminiscing at how good it felt, but also worrying about what Hannah must be thinking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 28 12
A collection of stories about Doms and their Subs.
19.1K 21 13
Erotic short stories
89 0 8
A collection of my short stories written during late high school and college. Some contain graphic imagery, so I've included warnings at the beginnin...
62 0 6
A series of short ideas involving furries that pop into my head. If you're looking for a diversion from the plethora of romance and/or porn stories...