Lab Rats: Bionic Island Seaso...

By ScarletWitch19

A lot has happened to Cassie and her siblings since season one. With the defeat of Krane, Mr. Davenport creat... More

Cast
Bionic Rebellion Part 1
Bionic Rebellion Part 2
Left Behind
Under Seige
Bionic Dog
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Spike vs. Spikette
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med Part 1
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med Part 2
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero Part 1
Bionic Action Hero Part 2
One of Us
Bob Zombie
Human Eddy
The Curse of the Screaming Skull
On the Edge Part 1
On the Edge Part 2
And Then There Were Five
Space Colony Part 1
Space Colony Part 2
The Vanishing Part 1
The Vanishing Part 2

Ultimate Tailgate Challenge

252 7 2
By ScarletWitch19

In the common room, I was talking on the phone with Kyle while Adam was sitting by the hydro loop watching something on his tablet, and Chase and Mr. Davenport were working at the console. "Yeah, I really wish I was coming to the game. The tickets have been sold out for weeks." I say. "But don't worry, I'll be watching from the big screen to cheer you on. Okay. Good luck with the game tonight. Bye."

"Was that Kyle?" Chase asks me as I hang up my phone.

"Yeah. You know that college he goes to, Mission Creek State? Well, they're having a football game tonight and I've been wanting to go but the tickets have been sold out." I say.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that, Cass. I'm sure there'll be other games." Mr. Davenport says.

"I know. But since Kyle and I have been talking again, I kinda want to be there for him, you know." I say.

"Hey, maybe after the game we can invite him and his family to dinner to congratulate him." Mr. Davenport suggests.

"That sounds great. I'll tell him." I say, sending a text to Kyle.

When Leo and Bree walk in, Tasha steps out of the hydro loop. "Hey, guys, I've got some exciting news. I got us all tickets to the big college football game this weekend at my alma mater. Go, Pioneers! Whoo!" Tasha cheers as she walks over to us. She was wearing a blue Mission Creek State hoodie.

"Trust me, guys, it wasn't much better from back here." Adam cringed.

"This is awesome! I have to go tell Kyle!" I squealed. I pulled out my phone and started texting Kyle.

"Football? Pass." Mr. Davenport says.

"You're going," Tasha says.

"Honey, if you wanted a sports guy, you should've married one." Mr. Davenport says.

"Excuse me," Tasha says, giving him a look.

"I mean, please don't leave me. I'll go." Mr. Davenport says.

"I can't believe I'm gonna have a real-life college experience. Ooh, I wanna be like those kids on TV who paint their faces and scream into the camera." Bree says.

"Bree, please do not embarrass us. Everyone knows that the proper way to enjoy a sporting event is to clap politely, not hoot and holler like a buffoon." Chase says.

Perry runs in wearing a red and gray football jersey. "Whoo, go, Tech! She's at the ten, the five, touchdown, Vikings!"

"You went to Mission Creek Tech?" Mr. Davenport asks, walking up to Perry.

"Best twelve years of my life. And I was on the football team." Perry says.

"No way. They let girls play back then?" I ask her.

"Nope. Had to grow a mustache and say I was Tom from Ohio." Perry says. She notices Tasha's hoodie. "Ugh. Pioneers? I knew there was a reason I never liked you. You went to my rival school."

"Oh, yeah. State's takin' Tech down." Tasha says.

"In your dreams. I just wish I could be there to see it. The game's been sold out for weeks." Perry says.

"You should talk to Tash..."

"No, she shouldn't." Mr. Davenport says, leading Adam out of the room.

"Do you have tickets?" Perry asked Tasha.

"Uh...no," Tasha says.

"Good. Because I know, if you did, you'd invite your bestie, Terry. Right?" Perry says.

Leo leaned over to Bree, Chase, and me. "Did she say bestie or beastie?"

"You just said you didn't like me," Tasha says.

"I've grown as a person since then. Come here." Perry hugs Tasha but Tasha tries to pull away. "Don't fight it. Like me back."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Where are the guys? They are taking forever." I say as I stand in the common room with Tasha and Bree, ready to go to the game.

"Can't Cassie just geo-leap the three of us to the game and the guys can meet us there?" Bree suggested.

"No. I want all of us to go together so we can get good spots." Tasha says. "Come on, boys, let's go. I want to get there early so we can tailgate."

"Hey! Who's ready to reluctantly attend a sporting event?" Mr. Davenport says as he and the boys walk into the common room.

"I know I am," Bob says.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Bob. I only have enough tickets for our family." Tasha says.

"Oh, great," Bob says.

"Immediate family," Tasha says.

"Fantastic."

"I don't have a ticket for you."

"Sounds good."

"Well, if he's not going, I'm not going," Adam says.

"Aw, you'd really do that for me?" Bob says.

"Of course, man. We're buds. I'm not gonna leave you here by yourself." Adam says.

"Then I guess we have an extra ticket," Chase says.

"Oh, I'll take it," Bob says. He began to walk forward but Adam stopped him.

"I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but since we have an extra ticket, should we maybe offer it to Perry?" Tasha says. We all look at Tasha in silence and then burst out laughing.

"Good one, Tasha." I laughed.

Once everyone had left, Bob and Adam were sitting on the couch in the Mentor's Quarters. "Well, it's just you and me, Bob. What do you wanna do today?" Adam asks Bob.

"I know. I can leave you here while I go to the football game." Bob says.

"I got an even better idea. Go get the webcam." Adam says.

A minute later, Adam and Bob were standing in front of a webcam with a pile of stuff around them.

"He's Bob," Adam says into the camera.

"And he's Adam," Bob says.

"Welcome to Breaking Stuff with Bob and Adam, the place where Bob..."

"And Adam..."

"Break stuff."

"We're gonna break old equipment from our junk room. Like this laptop." Bob explains as he picks up a laptop.

"Not my new laptop," Adam says, taking his laptop away from Bob. "This old speaker is ten times bigger than the ones we use today, but not for long."

Adam and Bob press down on the speaker with their super strength and crush it. "That was awesome!" Bob exclaimed, high-fiving Adam.

"Man, that was a great first episode," Adam says.

"Wait, I was supposed to be recording this?" Bob says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hi. I'm All-Pro three-time Super Bowl champion Willie McGinest, and I'm standing next to Pioneer Pete, the oldest monument in Mission Creek. A hundred years ago, Pioneer Pete saved the college from a disastrous fire. The remaining wood was used to build this beloved statue." Willie says into the camera as a group of college students cheer behind him. One boy runs up to him and takes a selfie.

"Oh, to be back in college. I had the best days of my life here." Tasha says as she, Mr. Davenport, Leo, Bree, Chase, and I walk onto the site.

"Other than the day you married the Donald Davenport, right, sweetie?" Mr. Davenport says

"Get me my own island and we'll talk," Tasha says.

"Cassie!" Kyle says as he walks over to us.

"Kyle!" I say. I run over to him and wrap my arms around him in a hug.

"Hey, guys. I'm so glad you could make it." Kyle says once I pull away from him.

"Hey, Kyle. Long time no see." Chase says, shaking Kyle's hand.

"Yeah, it's so good to see you guys again. How is everyone?" Kyle says.

"We're doing great! We're just excited about the big game tonight." Tasha says.

"Me too," Kyle says.

"How are you feeling? Any pre-game jitters?" Leo says.

"A little. But I'm sure everything will be fine once we hit the field." Kyle says.

"You'll do great. Like always." I smiled.

"Thanks, Cass." Kyle smiled back. "Well, I better finish getting ready. I'll see you guys in a bit." Kyle walks away. I turned my head and noticed Bree was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"You and Kyle." She says.

"What about it?" I say.

"Are you getting back together with him?" Bree says.

"What makes you say that?" I say.

"Because you and Kyle have been talking non-stop for weeks and not one of you mentioned about getting back together?" Bree says.

"Not really, no. Kyle and I are just friends." I say.

"For now," Bree says.

"I don't want to make things weird between us," I say.

"Why would it be weird? Just be honest and tell him how you feel." Bree says.

"It's not that easy, Bree. After everything that's happened, there are still a lot of things I really haven't gotten over yet." I say.

"Like what?"

"It's complicated," I say.

"You can tell me, you know. We're sisters and even though we don't have everything in common, we always tell each other everything." Bree says.

"Hey, look, what's that in the sky?" I say, pointing to the sky.

"What? I don't see..." Bree looks up into the sky and I quickly run away. When she didn't see anything, she turned back around and saw that I was gone.

Chase walks over to Bree and notices some students looking at them. "Hey, why is everyone staring at us?" Chase asks.

"Because they know we're bionic. I am totally using this to get in with them." Bree says.

"Are you really that shallow? You're gonna flaunt your bionics just to impress a bunch of tailgating gorillas?" Chase says.

"Yes," Bree says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Unbeknownst to everyone, Stefan walks into the stadium with Blake who has a very unamused look on her face. "Why did you bring me here? You know I hate sports." Blake says.

"Because I wanted to get the ultimate experience to see my very first football game. Since we were under Krane's control for most of our life, we never got to do fun stuff like this." Stefan says.

"Are you sure this isn't just some ploy to get closer to Cassie?" Blake says.

"No. Maybe. Yeah. Come on, let's go find some spots for the tailgating event." Stefan says.

"This should be fun," Blake says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When Leo takes off his jacket, some students start booing him when they see his red and gray shirt. "Leo, why are you wearing the Vikings colors?" Tasha says.

"What do I know about team colors? Just be happy it's clean." Leo says.

"See, this is why you need mommy to pick out your clothes," Tasha says.

"Hey, Dooley, nice threads. Oh, great, I've been looking for a grease rag." Perry says as she walks over and uses Leo's jacket to wipe her spatula.

"What are you doing here?" Mr. Davenport says.

"I'm here for the Ultimate Tailgate Challenge. The winner scores tickets for the big game. And since I cook and eat most of my food in the parking lot already, I'm a shoo-in." Perry says.

"For what, parasites?" Chase says.

"Shut it, Frodo," Perry says. "Behold, my tailgating spectacular."

"Great. I'm starving." Leo says. He walks over to Perry's car and he gags at the site of her food. "And now I'm not."

"You're cooking food on your car?" Tasha asked, disgusted.

"Better than anything you ever cooked," Perry says. Tasha looked at her offended while I tried to hold back my laughter. "Ooh, check out my rotisserie chicken." She points to the windshield wipers which are moving the chicken back and forth.

"So do you have a way to cook them, or are you more of a raw bird kind of gal?" I say. Perry presses a button and flames shoot out of the pipes, cooking the chickens. Perry grabs a piece of chicken and takes a bite out of it.

"Mmm! Delish!" Perry says, her mouth full of food. "Hey, what are you all doin' here anyway? The game's sold out."

"Uh...we came for the chicken." Mr. Davenport stammers. He takes a piece of chicken off the windshield wiper and eats it, a disgusted look on his face. "Is that diesel?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Welcome back to Breaking Stuff with Bob..."

"And Adam..." Bob says as he and Adam stand in the Mentor's Quarters.

"He's still Bob," Adam says.

"And I'm Bob."

"It's time for old Mr. Laser Disc Player to meet my lasers." Adam fires his heat vision and burns the laser disc in half.

"That was incredible," Bob says as he shuts off the video camera. "If we keep this up, we'll be the number one web show of the week."

"Well, then, less talking and more breaking," Adam says, giving Bob a high five. They look around the room for a moment.

"I think we ran out of stuff," Bob says.

"Hey, I know something that'll get us even more viewers than breaking stuff." Adam turns on the webcam. "Two bionic guys with super strength play catch with the coffee table."

"I like it," Bob says. Adam picks up the coffee table and they begin to play catch with it.

"Okay, Bob, just to warn you, if you don't catch it, you might get decapitated," Adam says. He throws the table and Bob catches it.

"Hey, forget bionic superhumans. We should be movers." Bob says. He throws the coffee table and Adam catches it.

"Okay, let's make this more challenging. Bob, go long." Adam says.

"On it," Bob says. Adam throws the coffee table, but it smashes through all four of our capsules. "Oh, no! I think we scratched the table."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You know, if you don't think about how it was cooked, the chicken is actually quite tasty," Bree says as she, Leo, Mr. Davenport, and I eat Perry's car food.

"Oh, I ran out of chicken. That's falcon." Perry says. Bree drops her meat back onto her plate in disgust.

"I'm done," Leo says as he and I drop our plates on the ground.

"Me too." I say.

"But you haven't even tried my sausages yet," Perry says. She pulls a string of sausages out of a tailpipe.

"You cooked them in the tailpipe?" I say with a disgusted look.

"You call it a tailpipe, I call it a smoker," Perry says. "Any time I see hot air coming out of something, the first thing I think is, how can I put meat in there?"

"And to think you're still single." Mr. Davenport says.

"Well, that's enough E. coli for one day. Time to go wow my college buds with some bionic razzle-dazzle." Bree says, walking away.

"Hey, guys, mind if we join you?" Stefan says as he and Blake walk over to us.

"Blake? Stefan? What are you guys doing here?" I say.

"Well, we wanted to experience our first football game," Stefan says.

"He does. I was forced to come here." Blake says, Stefan nudges her in the arm.

"Don't listen to her." Stefan says. "Can we sit with you guys?"

"Uh, yeah, sure," I say. Blake and Stefan sit down on either side of me.

"Hey, I know you two. Want to try some of my chicken?" Perry asks Blake and Stefan, handing them plates of her mysterious meats.

"Yeah, sure. I'm starving." Blake says. She grabbed her plate and when she was about to take a bite out of her meat, I stopped her.

"You don't want to do that," I say.

"Why not?" Blake asks me.

"Trust me, you don't," I say. Blake and Stefan put their plates down.

Bree walks over to a group of students who are huddled around someone. "M.C. State, M.C. State, M.C. State, M.C. State!" The students chant.

"Hey, guys, what's everyone looking at?" Bree says.

"I can't hear you!" Chase says as he stands in the middle of the group. He was shirtless and covered with yellow and blue body paint.

"M.C. State, M.C. State, M.C. State, M.C. State!" The students continue to chant as Chase uses his Molecularkinesis to move around some footballs.

"Chase?! What are you doing? I thought you said flaunting your bionics for attention was shallow." Bree says.

"It is, and I'm okay with that. They like me." Chase says.

"Chase, Chase, Chase, Chase!" The students chant as Chase throws the footballs, making them all go wild.

"Hey, guys, I just picked up the tickets from Will Call. They're on the fifty-yard line." Tasha says, running up to Leo, Mr. Davenport, Blake, Stefan, and I.

"Oh! I don't know what that means, but let's get outta here before Perry sees them." Mr. Davenport says. Perry comes up behind them and starts growling.

"Please tell me there's a four-foot pit bull behind us." Mr. Davenport says.

"You have tickets?! You lied to me. How could you? "We're family!" Perry says.

"Okay, fine, you can have our extra ticket," Tasha says.

"No. After you lied to me, I want all of them. Gimmie!" Perry chases Tasha around the lot and she throws the tickets to Leo. Perry starts to run after Leo who stood there for a moment before screaming and running away. He tosses the tickets to Blake who throws them to Stefan and when Perry tries to block Stefan, he throws the tickets to me and I throw them to Mr. Davenport.

"Ha! What do you know? I caught 'em." Mr. Davenport chuckles just as Perry tackles him to the ground.

"Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!" Perry says as she wrestles for the tickets.

"Those aren't the tickets." Mr. Davenport says. During the struggle, the tickets are accidentally flown out of Perry's hands and they land on one of the chickens cooking in the car.

"I'll get them," Leo says.

"No way. If I can't have them, neither can you." Perry says. She presses a button and flames shoot out of her car, destroying the tickets.

"No!" Everyone yells.

"Now that's a hot ticket." Perry chuckles.

When she got off of Mr. Davenport, she put all of our tickets on the meat she was cooking and began to eat it. "Good news. The chicken's still delish, and the tickets are like an extra layer of skin." Perry says to Mr. Davenport when he walks over to her. A group of students boo Leo when they see him wearing his red and gray shirt.

"All right, keep walking," Leo says. He turns to Tasha. "Can we just go home?"

"No way. I have been looking forward to this for months. There's gotta be a way we can get into that game." Tasha says.

"How? She ate our tickets!" Leo says.

"Is there a way you can talk to Kyle and see if he can get us in?" Tasha asks, turning to me.

"I don't know. I'll see what I can do." I say. I walk away.

"What do we do if having Kyle getting us in doesn't work?" Leo asks.

"Then we are just gonna have to do whatever it takes to beat Perry at that Ultimate Tailgate Challenge. Come on, Leo." Mr. Davenport says. He and Leo walk off.

"Team Davenport is takin' you down," Tasha says as she walks over to Perry.

"Good luck. I've been in the mouth of a shark, a bear, and three kinds of snake, and they're all grillin' on my car." Perry says.

"I didn't know Kyle was here," Stefan says, turning to Blake.

"Well, he is. He's a quarterback. So obviously he's playing in the game tonight." Blake says.

"Great. How am I supposed to compete with that?" Stefan says.

"You don't. Look, as much as I hate being here, let's just try to have a good time today, okay? I don't want you causing any more drama between Cassie and her family. We just got on her good side and I want it to stay that way." Blake says.

"Don't worry, Blake. I will be the perfect gentleman. It's not like I'm not gonna cause a scene or anything." Stefan says, walking away.

"Well, we'll see about that," Blake mutters, following after her cousin.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Bob, what are we gonna do? If Mr. Davenport sees this, we're gonna be in a lot of trouble." Adam says as he and Bob stand by the destroyed capsules.

"I got it. If we destroy everything else in the academy, he'll never even notice the capsules." Bob says.

"Bob, that is a horrible idea. We don't have time to do all that." Adam says. "Don't worry. I've got something."

A minute later, Adam was firing his heat vision at one of the broken capsules. "Does this look close?" Adam asks Bob. Shards of glass from the capsule are heaped together in a tiny mound.

"That looks terrible. You should try the duct tape." Bob says, who was covered in duct tape.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Excuse me. I'm judging the Ultimate Tailgate Challenge. You mind if I take a look around?" Willie McGinest asks Perry.

"Not at all, big and tall. This is Perry's Meat Wagon. Let's see, we've got hamburgers, hanger steak..."

"Wait. What kind of meat is that?" Willie asks, pointing to a weird-looking meat that was hanging on the front of the car.

"Hmm. Hard to tell. On the way here, I took a shortcut through the zoo." Perry says.

Meanwhile, Blake was standing with Tasha when Stefan walked up to them holding a hotdog. "Another hotdog? How many is that now?" Blake asks her cousin.

"I don't know. Ten, maybe. Want one?" Stefan says, holding up a hotdog.

"No thanks," Blake says, a disgusted look on her face.

On one side of the stadium, Chase and Bree were still using their bionics to impress the students. The students were cheering Chase while Bree stood by with an unhappy look on her face. "Can you believe it? These people actually think I'm fun. Me! I don't even think I'm fun." Chase says, walking up to Bree. "Isn't college awesome?"

"I wouldn't know. I haven't talked to any of them because you've been hogging all the attention. But you know what? I have bionics, too." Bree says. She walks over to the crowd of students. "Hey, guys, ever seen a cheerleader at super speed? Two, four, six, eight, go..." Bree super speeds back and forth, knocking over the students' popcorn and drinks.

"State," Bree mutters weakly as the students boo at her.

"Don't worry. I'm still here." Chase says, making all the students cheer.

After I was done talking with Kyle, I walked over to Tasha, Blake, and Stefan. "So, what did he say?"

"So, he says that he can't do anything because it would be considered cheating," I say.

"Oh, that stinks," Tasha says.

"So what are we gonna do?" I ask.

"Well, Leo and Donald said they thought of a plan that might get us those tickets," Tasha says. Suddenly, we see Mr. Davenport and Leo drive up in a red and black convertible.

"Ooh, is it over? Wait. It couldn't be. I just got here." Mr. Davenport says as he and Leo step out of the car.

"Who's booing now?" Leo says. "Go, Vikings."

"Pioneers." Tasha corrects.

"Pioneers. Go, Pioneers." Leo says.

"Hey, Perry, check this out." Mr. Davenport says. He presses a button on a remote and the car opens up to reveal a grill. "And it's got satellite TV with surround sound for your viewing pleasure." A TV with Mr. Davenport's face on it pops up. "Oh...anyone thirsty? It dispenses thirty different kinds of beverages."

"Who cares? Nobody likes drinks." Perry says.

"And when the Pioneers win..." Mr. Davenport begins, emitting a weak cheer from the crowd.

"I said when the Pioneers win..." Mr. Davenport says again, making everyone cheer loudly. "I push this one little button, the hood pops up, and we get a spectacular fireworks display. You should probably just give me the tickets right now."

"Well, clearly, your vehicle's the one to beat," Willie says.

"You know, we could combine our tailgates so that we both win the tickets," Tasha says, turning to Perry.

"Really?" Perry says.

"Never!" Tasha says. "Crank it up, Donald." Mr. Davenport presses a button and dance music from the car starts blaring. Everyone in the crowd begins to dance including Mr. Davenport and Tasha.

"Mom, you're supposed to be punishing her, not me," Leo says, embarrassed by his mom's dancing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Nice goin', Bob. Replacing the broken capsules with the ones from the dorm was genius." Adam says as he and Bob stand next to the capsules that have been replaced with the ones from the student dorms.

"Yeah. So what if other students need them to survive? That's tomorrow's problem. Hey, I know we had fun today, but do you think we might've taken things too far?" Bob says.

"Absolutely. What's your point?" Adam says.

"Well, I was thinking. Even though we got away with it, maybe next time, we shouldn't do something so destructive." Bob says.

"You're right," Adam says.

"And that was Life Lessons with Bob and Adam." Bob and Adam say with a smile into the camera.

"Now back to breaking stuff," Adam says.

"Yeah!" Bob says, picking up a laptop and smashing it onto the floor.

"Not my laptop, Bob." Adam groans with a glare.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Welcome back to the Ultimate Tailgate Challenge. It's come down to these two finalists, with the winner getting six tickets to the big game." Willie explains to the news cameras.

"Oh, yeah, nothin' better than me and five empty seats," Perry says running up to the camera. She tries to grab for the tickets but Willie pulls them back.

"Chase, Chase, Chase, Chase!" A group of students chant as they walk by while carrying Chase. Once they put him down, he walks up to Bree.

"You hear that? They're chanting my name, and not because they're angry with me." Chase says.

"Great. You know, this was probably my one chance to have a college experience, and you're having the day I wanted." Bree says.

"I know. Can you take some pictures?" Chase says. Bree starts to walk away but Chase stops her. "Bree. Bree, wait. Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to steal your thunder. But there's no reason we can't both have fun. I have an idea."

A minute later, Bree and Chase are both standing with a group of students wearing the team's colors. "Ready to do what no Mission Creek State student has ever been able to do before?" Chase asks Bree.

"Oh, yeah." Bree super speeds away and comes back holding the Viking's mascot.

"She got the Viking mascot head. That was epic, Bree." Chase says, making the students cheer for Bree. "However, it is technically stealing, so I'm gonna have to return it to its rightful owner." The students start booing and throwing stuff at Chase, making him run away with the Viking head.

"Ah! And once again, everything is right with the world. M.C. State, M.C. State!" Bree cheers following after the crowd.

Perry walks over to Leo, Mr. Davenport, Tasha, Blake, Stefan, and me with a bottle of ketchup. "I'm out of mustard. Can I trade you this bottle of ketchup? I found it under a bridge, so you know it's good."

"Sorry. We don't need your ketchup." Tasha says.

"This is what happens when you try to be nice," Perry growls, squirting ketchup all over Leo's yellow Pioneer's shirt.

"Seriously? I just put this on!" Leo says. He tries to wipe off the ketchup, making the crowd boo at him.

"Leo, stop. They think you're defacing the Pioneer mascot." Tasha says.

"Oh, no. No!" Leo says as the crowd continues to boo at him.

"The judge is coming over. He's gonna think they're booing us. He's not with us. Boo!" Mr. Davenport says, pointing at Leo as Willie walks over to us.

"Come on! Mom!" Leo says, turning to Tasha.

"Sorry, honey. I just really want those tickets. Boo!" Tasha says, pointing to Leo and standing next to Mr. Davenport. Leo looks at me.

"Cass?"

"Sorry, Leo. But since Kyle and I are on speaking terms again, I really want to be at that game. Boo!" I say, standing next to Tasha. Leo looks at Blake and Stefan.

"Blake? Stefan? Come on, guys! You're new to this. Help me out here." Leo says.

"Sorry, buddy. But we want to stay on Cassie's good side so...Boo!" Stefan says as he and Blake walk over to me.

"Really? That's how it's gonna be?" Leo grabs the bottle of mustard from Mr. Davenport's car and walks over to Perry. "Hey, Perry, want some help?"

"Yes. This is my number. Give it to Mr. McGinest, and tell him not to call after 9:00." Perry says, handing a piece of paper to Leo. She looks at Willie and winks at him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Dooley, these aren't right. My kabobs need to be flame-broiled." Perry says as she and Leo work at her car.

"I got this," Leo says. He uses his laser spheres to cook the meat and Perry hands a piece to Willie.

"Mm. That's delicious. You just sacked my taste buds." Willie says.

"That's not fair. He's using bionics." Mr. Davenport says. "Quick, you three are bionic. What can you do that will help us cook these meats faster?"

"Sorry, Mr. Davenport. We don't have any powers that can help you with that." Stefan says.

"And if I use my electrokinesis, it will fry everything," I say.

"Here, throw some frank burgers in the tailpipe." Mr. Davenport says, handing me a pack of raw burgers. "I gotta find a way to turn the heat up."

"Donald, be careful," Tasha says.

"I'm fine. I just need to make it hotter." Mr. Davenport says. He presses a button on the remote and the back of the car lifts up. "That may have been the wrong button."

"What do you mean, wrong button?" I say.

"Duck!" Mr. Davenport shouts. The five of us duck down and everyone runs and screams as the fireworks shoot out of the car.

"Oh, love the fireworks show. Especially when it lit Pioneer Pete on fire. Burn, Petey, burn!" Perry chuckles.

"Did I win?" Mr. Davenport says as he stands next to Willie who just shakes his head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"And since there was so much fire damage to the stadium, they had to cancel the game." Mr. Davenport says as we all sit in the Mentors Quarters.

"You're going to the next one," Tasha says.

"Yes, dear." Mr. Davenport says.

"What did Kyle say?" Bree asks me.

"Well, he was pretty bummed out about the game getting canceled but he's just glad no one got seriously hurt," I say.

"We're really sorry," Tasha says.

"I know. There will be other games." I say.

"Well, I'm gonna go take a shower. My body paint is running...off campus." Chase says. He leaves the room.

"I should take one, too. I still smell like Perry's diesel dogs." Leo says, following after Chase.

"And I'm pretty tired. I'm gonna take a nap in my capsule." Blake says, walking out.

"Man, I can't believe you guys started a fire. Talk about careless." Adam says.

"Very irresponsible," Bob says.

"Hey, guys, look, they're showing it on TV," Bree says. We all walk over to the monitor.

"And since there's no game highlights to show you, please enjoy the most popular web clip of the week." Willie McGinest says on the TV as they show a clip of Adam and Bob destroying the capsules.

"Whoa, those actors look just like us," Adam says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Hello, readers! Sorry it kind of took me a while to post this chapter been a little busy with work and I kind of lost my writing flow for a little bit there. But I'm back now! In this episode of Lab Rats, Kyle appears for the very first time since the battle with Krane happened. Blake and Stefan also showed up but without any of the tension from earlier episodes since everyone is on good terms. This is kind of a filler episode so not much excitement happens but things will start to pick up agian in the next four episodes.

I hope you like this chapter and if you would like to keep updated on my Lab Rats stories or any of my other further projects, go give me a follow! It will make my day!

Don't forget to comment/vote! Thanks for reading 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 151 20
PREVIOUSLY NAMED: THE YOUNGEST DAVENPORT Meet 13 year old Emily Davenport: Youngest Davenport Bionic Able to shape shift into animals Gets into troub...
68.7K 1.9K 23
"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬." A near-death experience ends with...
10.7K 216 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...
211K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...