Undertale One-shots fluff and...

By QuickstarTheSkeleton

Smut & fluffyness ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ More

NaJ Afterdeath Fluff:)
Fell Poth Couch Cuddles;) Smut and fluff
Reaper x Lamia Bitty Geno
Horror X Lust: Plushie Horror ( fluff then Lemon)
Fellpoth:Train Meeting
Error X Ink:Nap time cuddles
Afterdeath: Soulbeat Teddy Bear
Crossmare: tiny nightmare's
B-day Music Box:Crossmare, Dom Cross Sub Nightmare
Killermare: Cuddle monster
Empireverse: King Nightmare X Butler Cross
Afterdeath:Geno x Bitty Reaper
Dust: Rainbow Fish

Sick Nightmare x Gang

102 3 0
By QuickstarTheSkeleton

"BOSS WATCH OUT!!!!" yelled killer as a positive arrow came towards Nightmare who quickly dodge just in time "you little shit" Nightmare cursed looking at his younger twin who aimed another arrow. Before Nightmare could attack Dream a splash of paint came from Ink and hit him hard knocking him away from Dream, he rolled and landed into a freezing lake "BOSS!!!" the gang yelled and abended the fight with the Stars 'brother' a worried Dream watched as the other bad sans ran to aid their boss "Dream let's go" Ink said pulling the positive guardian into a portal "wh-what Ink!" but the it closed as soon blue jumped threw.

Nightmare thrashed in the water before he heard a ping before he felt himself being lifted out of the water and placed on the ground, he felt warm arms wrap around him as he coughed up water. "Nightmare are you ok" Dust questioned as he and the others looked at him with worry in the sockets "I'm f-*cough* fine" he wheezed trying to catch his breath "lets get him home quickly so we can warm him up" Cross said taking his furry coat off and placing it on Nightmare who pulled the coat tighter around himself. Horror picked Nightmare up who snuggled into his arms for more warmth, Error opened a portal into the living room of the Castle and everyone stepped threw, with a still shivering Nightmare Horror sat on the sofa with him on his lap who tried to bring himself closer to his larger mate to steal his warmth.

"Horror won't you bring Nighty to his room so he can get in the shower and changed into warm clothes" Killer said as the him and the others went into the kitchen to make something warm for their lover. Nodding horror again picked his smaller lover up and headed up stairs, "horror love you can put me down I can walk" Nightmare said trying to get down but horror's grip on him tighten "I don't think so Nighty besides 1 you love me carrying you and 2 your still freezing so no I won't put you down" horror smugly added leaning down and nuzzling Nightmare who blushed at the affection but softly nuzzled back. Horror soon walked into Nightmares room went straight to the master bath, sitting Nightmare on the counter he went over and turned on the bath letting fill also adding some black raspberry scented bubbles in.

Horror turned back to Night and saw his lover taking his clothes off making him blush seeing his naked lover he seen him naked before but still blushes seeing Nightmare in the nude. Nightmare sat the last set of clothing down and saw Horror looking at him with love in his single eyelight, a teal blush formed on his skull but let out a chuckle making Horror snap out of it "take a picture it will last longer horror" "why would I take a beautiful picture when I see the gorgeous monster everyday" horror flirted making his smaller lover's blush ten fold "sh-shut up" Nightmare stuttered. Laughing Horror came forward and placed both hands on either side of the counter trapping his Nightlight making said skeleton look up at his lover, before Nightmare could say anything Horror kissed him which surprised him but he melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms Horror's neck and legs around his waist bringing him closer.

They had a heated make out session for about a minute and pulled away when they ran out of breath, they stared at each other with love in their eyelights and horror nuzzled his moonlight who smiled and nuzzled back. Horror pulled away from Nightmare and went to turn off the water "your bath is ready Night do you need help or can you bathe on your own?" "I can do it myself love you can join the other's downstairs making dinner besides I don't think you want them to burn your kitchen down" as soon those words left his mouth Horror twitched quickly left the room but not before giving night a kiss on his cheek making the smaller chuckle with a small blush on his face. Nightmare shook his head and got down walking over to the door he locked it not because he wasn't scared his mates walking in which he didn't care for but they never saw their boss/lover in his passive form which he didn't want them to see since he considered that his weaker form.

After his bath changing back into his corrupted form and into warm pj's he walked out with Cross's jacket on which he couldn't help since it was warm to snuggle in, he went and sat on his bed and grabbed his book, after a bit he heard a knock at door before in opened showing all his mates "hey nighty we made dinner" cross said placing a dinner tray on Nightmare's lap with hot Italian soap "what kind of soup is this?" "oh I found a recipe on Tik Tok it's called Italian penicillin I thought it looked good so we made it"(a/n I actually found that on tik tok and it looks really good) Error replied sitting on the couch with his bowl, Nightmare smiled and took a bite "hmm not bad" he complimented taking another bite. The others smiled and had their dinner with each other enjoying each other's company, after dinner everyone was chilling with Nightmare reading with cross and error laying on either side of him with their skull's on his lap and the murder trio playing a game on Nightmares TV.

Not long both cross and error got hit with the book Nightmare was holding, error carefully moved it seeing Nightmare fell asleep making both him and cross smile they slowly moved and laid Nightmare down and tucking him in kissing his skull making him smile letting out a small purr, they told the murder trio and they also gave a kiss to their lover and left the room to let him sleep.

The next morning every one was down in the kitchen minis Nightmare, horror making breakfast and the others chatting at the table, once breakfast was done horror made a tray for Nightmare "can someone take this up to Moonlight please" "I'll do it" Dust said heading over and taking the tray "thanks bunny" horror thanked kissing his little bunny who chuckled with a blush being called his nickname. Making it to Nightmare's door he knocked "Nighty you up" he called but he didn't hear it anything 'hmm' he opened the door and saw the curtains were closed and the lights were still off. "Night?" he saw movement on the bed and set the tray down on a little table, "Nightmare I have your breakfast" "mmm you guys eat I'm fine" he heard and saw a white bone hand poke out from the blankets pointing at the food. 'What white' he walked over to the bed "Nighty are you ok?" soon the blankets pulled down and a white skull popped out 'is this our nighty what the heck happen?' he then noticed 'this Nightmare didn't look so good'.

Sweat dripped off his skull and had a purple blush on his cheeks, Dust reached down and felt his forehead he gasped "Night your burning up" "bunny my head hurts so much" 'ok this is Nightmare'. Using his magic he teleported a bowl with cold water and a cloth dipping the towel he placed it on Nightmare's skull who gave a slight satisfied moan from the coldness of the cloth 'better call the others up'. He sent a quick text to the others of the situation and waited he sat down next to his lover and put his head on his lap gently petting his skull who seemed to love turning his head his lovers hand. Dust heard quick foot steps then the door opening he made a shhh noise when he saw killer about to say something, the other's walked over to the bed "Dust where's Nightmare and who's this?" "its Nightmare killer and I don't know what happened to him but he's our Nighty" the others came closer. Error sighed "he didn't want tell anyone about his other form" everyone turned "what do u mean?" Cross looked at him with confusion and so did the others.

Error sat on the bed looking at Nightmare with a sad look "This is Nightmare's true look the form we are used to is his corrupted form from the apple he ate years ago in his original AU, he and Dream were the guardians of the tree of feelings one side had golden apples filled with positivity and the other with black apples filled with negativity. Everyone in the village loved Dream they gave him gifts and wanted to be friends with him but they hated Nightmare even though he did nothing to him." Error growled out the others can see the anger in his mis matched eyelights "when dream's back was turned they would beat Nightmare to wear he couldn't walk and Dream would ask what happen but Nightmare would come up with an excuse, those sick fucker's even raped him because they threated him they'll hurt Dream if he didn't do as they say so Nightmare did as they say" Error looked down at lap and the others looked at in horror at the info they just received.

"Nighty" killer whispered and laid down next to him and hugged him, killer even had some red tears in his eyes and so did the others "what happened next error?" Dust asked he pet killer's head trying to calm him down "then one day things went to far almost all the villagers wanted to finally get rid of Nightmare so no one can have negative emotions only positive they went to the tree with weapons and held Dream back who tried to get loose, and Nighty didn't think he ate one of the negative apples. He then turned into our nighty we know and let's say it was a blood bath in the village his brother tried to stop Nightmare but he didn't listen the new Nightmare just laughed coldly at him and turned dream into stone and destroyed the tree and left his AU".

Error finished the story and everyone was quit they all looked at their mate with sadness in their eyelights along with tears, they all moved closer to Nightmare and cuddled up to him saddened for their lover sure they had bad pasts but they all agreed Nightmare had the worst of them all. Later in the day Nightmare finally slowly woke up feeling like shit still but not as bad opening his sockets he looked around before sitting up he felt the towel fell in his lap. "Nightmare how you feeling?" Nightmare looked up and saw Error sitting in a chair next to the bed knitting which he put down "Error wha-" Nightmare started coughing he then felt Error rub his back to help calm down. When Nightmare calmed down he looked down in his lap and finally noticed he went into his passive form "wha- shit did the others?" "Yes nighty they saw you already and they still love you and don't care what you look like" Night looked shocked "Nightmare don't be angry with me but they asked me about this form and I told them" Nightmares eyes widen "YOU WHA-" he went to yell but coughed again "Nightmare they asked me and I couldn't lie to them they are our lovers and they were upset on what happened to you they cried for you too" Error said bringing his lover closer who grumbled but nuzzled into Error's chest.

The door opened and the others came back in "Nightmare your awake how you feeling?" Dust asked sitting on the bed with the others "still feel like shit and a little sleepy but other then that I'm fine" he said from Error's chest, killer quickly laid down on Nightmare's lap wrapping arms Nightmares waist and nuzzled into lap. Nightmare rolled his eyelights but started petting his killers skull who purred "um nightlight?" "hmm" looking up at cross "how come you didn't tell us about this form?" Nightmare sighed and looked down "I distaste this form cuz it reminds me of how weak I was in the past and also the other things I rather not say" Nightmare had a dark shadow over him and looked like he wanted to kill something but snapped out of it when Error kissed his cheek and so did the others to calm him down which worked since his skull turned purple. "Nightlight we don't think your weak either your in this form or your corrupted form we still love you for you" Dust said leaning against Horror, Nightmare had a surprise look before he felt tears coming on which he quickly wiped away "aww Nighty don't cry" Nightmare was squished in a hug with all his lovers and he couldn't help it he let the water works go and hugged his lovers back crying which got the others to hug him tighter, they all let out their own purr to help sooth their mate which worked when he let his own out with a smile on his face.

When the others pulled away Nightmare wiped the tears away "thank you loves" he said looking at mates with love in his eyelights which turned into little hearts, the others smiled at their little mate, the mood was cut short when a growling noise came Nightmare which made a blush form on his face and the others laughed. "Are you hungry love?" horror said with a smirk the said love shyly nodded covering his face which made the others laugh "well how about some hot oatmeal with honey?" Nightmare seemed to like the idea and quickly nodded which made the others laugh "you guys want some to?" they others agreed "I'll help you horror" Cross quickly said and followed his taller lover.

Soon they came back with 6 bowls of hot oatmeal's which got passed around Nightmare took a bite and moaned from the flavors "glade you like it love" horror laughed "AAAAHHH HOT HOT HOT!!" killer screamed out fanning his mouth. The others blinked before laughing at killers misfortune "tis nut wanny" killer said but his tongue still hurt and he meant to say 'its not funny' he pouted with his arms crossed. After everyone was done they all hanged out with their sick lover gave him cuddles and attention and giving him whatever he needed, soon Nightmare fell asleep in the arms of Cross with a smile on his skull. "Is nighty finally asleep" killer whispered checking on Nighty "ya he just fell asleep poor thing is tuckered out" Cross whispered back kissing Nightmare's skull resulting a purr from the small bean making him and killer smile.

Killer joined Cross and Nightmare on the bed and snuggled into his monochrome fluffy lover who wrapped his other arm around him and killer snuggled into his chest to. Killer gently took Nightmare's hand and held it and he felt a squeeze from Nighty which made smile, the others soon joined them on the bed since it was getting late. Slowly one by one the others joined Nightmare in dream land, killer was the last one to fall asleep with droopy eyes he lightly gave Nightmare's hand a small kiss "goodnight Nightmare *yawn* love you" and with that he fell asleep. Nightmare smiled in his sleep some how hearing killer "night killer love you to".

Mourning soon came and Nightmare woke up first blinking his eye open he noticed everyone was sill asleep, he then noticed he was back in his corrupted form and he felt way better then yesterday. Being careful he got out of bed he went and showered and into new clothes coming out he saw everyone awake looking worried "uh loves what's wrong?" he called, his lovers turned to him "Nightmare your ok" killer called and immediately hugged Nightmare. "Of course I am killer and its all thanks to you all for taking care of me and I love you all" everyone smiled and hugged their lover who smiled and brought them closer with his tentacles which made them smile "we love you to Nightmare".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.7K 77
โ๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐’ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž - ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ™กโ™กโ™กโ”ˆโ”€โ”€ A billionaire gi...
52.2K 1.6K 13
Lena Luthor has come to National City to start over. Since her last name is Luthor, people always suspect that she's evil, like Lex. But coming to Na...
656K 68.1K 26
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
629K 10.7K 28
What happens when a good girl becomes determined to make her brothers best friend fall in love with her? Drama, sexual tension and jealousy of course...