No More Good Girl | 18+

Per rj7654

Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world an... Més

Quick Author's Notes and Characters
Chapter 1 - Untouchable
Chapter 2 - Wrath
Chapter 3 - Doubt
Chapter 4 - Forever In Debt
Chapter 5 - Artyom 🌶️
Chapter 6 - Not Everything
Chapter 7 - Mrs. Russian Mafia
Chapter 8 - Danila's Fantasy 🌶️
Chapter 9 - Danila's Torment
Chapter 10 - Savage Promises 🌶️
Chapter 11 - Beg For It 🌶️
Chapter 12 - France
Chapter 13 - First Time 🌶️*
Chapter 14 - 1%
Chapter 15 - I only want her.
Chapter 16 - The Hardest Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Moscow
Chapter 18 - Mia's New Job
Chapter 19 - Shake ass & tits
Chapter 20 - Mia's First Night
Chapter 21 - For Danila's Eyes
Chapter 22 - Capital Offence
Chapter 23 - The Sound Room
Chapter 24 - Menace
Chapter 25 - A Good Hit
Chapter 26 - Price Of A Life
Chapter 27 - Kirill Before Mia
Chapter 28 - Mia's Decision
Chapter 29 - Transgressions
Chapter 30 - On The Edge 🌶️
Chapter 31 - Return Of The Tsar
Chapter 32 - Forward
Chapter 33 - Tenderness & Vulnerability
Chapter 34 - Sacrifice
Chapter 36 - This Is My Wife
Chapter 37 - No Faults Assigned
Chapter 38 - KGB Interrogation
Chapter 39 - Kirill's POV
Chapter 40 - Remember 🌶️
Chapter 41 - Leverage
Chapter 42 - Alexei
Chapter 43 - Still Best Friends
Chapter 44 - I can see you want it 🌶️
Chapter 45 - The Goods
Chapter 46 - The Main Event
Chapter 47 - Bad Luck
Chapter 48 - Taking The Fall
Chapter 49 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 50 - Three Is Not A Crowd 🌶️🌶️🌶️
Epilogue
Book 3 is out - LAST BOOK 🥹

Chapter 35 - Kirill's Biggest Pain 🌶️

2.1K 45 13
Per rj7654

Oleg poured them all a shot of vodka but Danila interjected,

"She doesn't drink vodka. I haven't succeeded in converting her yet." He chuckled as he was dying from repulsion at the sight of Oleg.

Mia appreciated Danila standing up for her even in this moment and Oleg offered her a large shot of tequila. They all clinked and downed their beverages.

"Let's go." Oleg said matter of factly as both Danila and Mia felt their hearts leave their chests.

Oleg led them to a bedroom with dimmed lighting and a large bed.

"Here is what I want." He began as if ordering a meal at a restaurant. "Do your thing, whatever you usually do, but I want to watch you," and he pointed at Danila, "undress her and then I want you to make sure you tie her up to the bed frame, and take her from behind. Those are my only two requests, anything else, you decide. But make sure that everything happens, you know? Don't give me some lame five minutes or else we're going to be here until the sun comes up."

He smiled and then turned to the side and pointed into the dark shadows onto a console,

"The camera is right there so keep that in mind. I'll get out of your way and I'll be here in the corner, quieter than a mouse!" He spoke in an amused tone as if he was about to open a birthday present. "That's it. Whenever you're ready. You have all the time in the world." and with that, he winked at Mia and retreated into a dark corner to sit down in an armchair.

Mia smiled again and tried not to laugh both from the nerves and the insanity of what she was about to do. She took a deep breath and Danila grabbed her hand as he came close to her body.

He wanted to help her feel at ease and gently looked into her eyes and moved her hair behind her ear as she looked up at him. He stepped closer to her and pressed his body against hers.

"I'm going to savour this time..." Danila whispered as his lips parted and his blue eyes darted from her lips to her eyes and back. "And enjoy your body...and your lips...and everything else you will give me."

She listened and shivered at his words as her fur coat dropped off her shoulders and she stood in a short dress and heels, fully belonging to Danila.

He took charge and hugged her body tightly as he took her lips into his and kissed her passionately and desperately.

She responded with the same and completely forgot that Oleg was there and she was under these circumstances.

She just wanted him. Inside her. With her. Only for her.

Danila shed his jacket and pulled away from her lips, slowly pushing her to sit down on the bed. Looking into her eyes, he pulled her legs apart as his warm hand traveled up her inner thigh, slowly, teasing, barely touching.

They both knew the angle was perfect from here and she spread her legs further and arched her back as he made contact with her core and she gasped at the sensation.

Kissing her neck and collar bone, he lightly teased her and ran his finger up and down along her thong, putting barely any pressure so her entire body shivered with his touch and heat spread along her legs down to her tippy toes.

Danila knew what he was doing, she thought. She had wondered many times about what kind of a lover he was, and was dying to find out now that she was here.

He teased for a few more seconds until he slipped his finger under the lacy material of her thong and now felt her hot and wet pussy on his skin as he had so craved for months.

She breathed heavily at the sensation as she threw her head back and put her leg on his knee to give him better access. A move he welcomed as he didn't stop and instead shoved his two fingers inside her without any warning as she loudly gasped.

Pulling out his wet fingers, he gently worked her clit and repeated the movements a few more times as she sat on the bed, completely under his dominance. He watched her as goosebumps began to appear on her naked shoulders.

"Oh my fucking God..." she couldn't stop herself from whispering as her brows came together, eyes closed, mouth open, and lips red.

Yes, he enjoyed watching her unravel and knew that this was his doing, she was not acting.

As he pulled her up while her eyes were still closed, he slowly turned her around so her back was to him. Teasing, he took his time to unzip her dress, as more and more of her naked back was revealed to him.

He kissed her back as he continued taking the dress off and got on his knees where he lightly bit her asscheek eliciting a small gasp. Lifting himself up, he stepped back and admired her almost naked body in front of him. Just heels and thong, as she appeared before him countless times in the last few months but now, it felt like the first time.

"Turn around." He commanded and she did just that as he continued staring at her. All his. No one could stop this. Not now. At this second, he was thankful to Oleg.

She approached him and began unbuttoning his shirt as she hungrily devoured his lips. She got on her knees and stripped him just as he did her and  finally she saw his cock, fully erect, long, thick and dripping with pre-cum as he looked down at her with his lips open and his eyes in disbelief this was not a dream.

She slowly got up while running her hands up his naked body and whispered in his ear,

"Do it just like you imagined."

She fell on her knees again and she stuck out her tongue while looking at his eyes and slowly guided him into her salivating mouth.

Danila groaned as he felt her lips around him and while she started her movements, he slowed her down so he could catch his breath. She waited patiently for him but didn't let him out. He put his hand on the back of her head as she grabbed his hips.

Once, he inserted himself until he went down her throat, but pulled back quickly. Again she let him know she wanted more and he forced himself in again, and again, and again until he felt her gag.

Fuck, this girl will ruin me, he thought as he fucked her mouth and she took him all and moaned around his dick in pleasure.

As he pulled her away she gasped and with her eyes still closed, sat back on her heels taking a rest. But in a second, he pushed her up and laid her on the bed as he slowly removed her thong and heels revealing her red painted toenails.

Just like he imagined, he began kissing her entire body starting at the top of her feet, then her ankles and trailing his lips up her legs. Her calves, her knees, her thighs, he didn't miss anything as she laid with her eyes closed enjoying his lips on her.

Danila wanted this so much, the forbidden fruit, finally his. He would indulge until juice dripped off his chin. A small bite on her skin as Mia gasped, followed by his hot tongue. He trailed small bites on her inner thighs, leaving his mark.

He wanted to hear her beg, beg for his tongue and beg him to ravage her.

Closer and closer he approached as he didn't stop inflicting sharp pain followed by the soft reprieve of his tongue, so close to her core, always just missing it.

"Danila...please..." she moaned out as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Yes...just what he wanted to hear. He slowly blew on her wet pussy and it elicited a loud moan from her as she arched her back and spread her legs further.

He watched her body fully belong to him as he savoured this moment.

Unhurriedly, he trailed his tongue from her lower abdomen all the way to her clit and licked her entire entrance swallowing her juices as he closed his eyes and groaned.

Yes, it tastes like heaven, just as he thought.

Mia was panting and he took his time, wanting to tease her until her whole body shook at his touch.

Again, he licked her entire pussy and landed on her clit as he pressed down on it with his tongue. Completely lost in the sensation, he placed his lips and tongue on her as if he was afraid she would evaporate from him.

He wrapped his arms around her hips and held her close so her movements were restricted and he could do whatever he wanted.

He stuck his tongue inside her pussy and just as suddenly removed it and began to lick at her folds as he held onto her hips. Faster, wetter, sloppier, he worked his tongue relentlessly as he heard her enjoy it more and more.

Mia felt the warmth and tingle spread to her thighs and lower stomach as the pressure mounted and with her eyes rolled back into her head. She focused on his soft tongue that flicked non stop in that one spot which felt the best.

Her pleasure spilled over as she came much stronger than expected and loudly moaned his name while her fingers intertwined in his hair. Danila felt her come on him and stayed like that tasting every single drop.

He kissed her stomach and peppered kisses all the way up stopping at her nipples until he reached her lips. He teased again and instead of kissing her like she wanted, he barely touched his lips to hers, licking and nibbling her instead.

"Get on top." He commanded as she listened to his deep voice turn her on even more.

As he laid down and she climbed on top of him, she saw his hungry eyes and took him in her mouth again as he groaned and watched her bop her head up and down.

She climbed on and slowly inserted him inside her and as she felt completely full and filled up, she laid down on top of him to catch her breath and looked into his eyes.

Pausing for a few seconds, she began to grind her hips as lewd sounds filled up the room. Teasing him just like he teased her, she pulled away with a smirk as he reached up his face to land on her lips.

But in a second, she obliged him and denied him at the same time as her lips lingered on his and she increased her speed.

Faster and harder she rode him as he hugged her tight and held her head to taste her lips.

"Holy fuck, Mia..." he moaned as if delirious. She realized she was going to come from the action and stayed on course as she grasped his hand and held herself up on one arm.

As her orgasm shook her body and clenched her walls around him, he watched her come undone on top of him and wanted to watch her do that for the rest of his life.

Looking at her divine features, he began to understand that his feelings for her were way deeper than he admitted to himself.

As she came down from her high, he took the chance to flip her over and tie her to the headboard, just as he was instructed.

Eyes still closed and on her stomach, Danila lightly smacked her thigh so she could stick up her ass for him as he mounted her and laid down on top of her.

His face at her side, he gently kissed behind her ear as he ran his hands up and down her body and squeezed her breasts as they were both lost in each other.

Once he had his fill of her neck, he wrapped her hair around his hand and slowly tugged on it to hear that same moan he heard in his club.

Yes, what a good girl, committing such a dirty act, with me, he thought as he watched her tied up, belonging to him.

He quickly got up on his knees and as soon as he found her entrance, he thrusted inside as Mia loudly gasped. A whole world of pleasure opened up to him as he began to lightly pound into her as he felt her tight pussy and watched her body.

He was so lost in the feeling. Eyes closed, hands on Mia, he thought this was the best thing that had ever happened to him and he stayed like that for a few minutes until he felt her grind her hips and moan.

He increased his speed and as her sounds of pleasure became louder, he laid down on her again to catch her lips not slowing down the rhythm.

"Fuck, Danila, you know what I like..." she moaned into his lips. "Give me what I want..."

She looked into his eyes as he thrust into her harder. Hard, rough, relentless. She moaned and yelled as he pulled her hair and gave her what she wanted.

He didn't stop until he knew he was close when he suddenly pulled out and she lost the sensation of him inside her. He thrusted in again and pulled out once more, teasing her until she begged for him inside her once more,

"Please...please Danila..." she had her head turned, still tied to the bed and completely at his mercy.

He thrust into her again and took her hard and rough until he knew he was close again. As he came inside her, he groaned and pulled out only slightly so as not to lose the sensation.

Staying like that for a few seconds, he saw his cum ooze out of her as he pulled out and watched her slump on the bed, breathing hard and still tied up.

He looked at her figure momentarily and hopped off the bed and out of the video frame.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Arranged Per <3

Literatura romàntica

2.1M 49.5K 78
{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the outside world, he's cold, hard, ruthles...
Closer Per Tanisha Amelo

Literatura romàntica

1.1M 32.4K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
Never Widowed #1 Per N. Piere

Literatura romàntica

117K 3.6K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...
Vengeance Per Kayla Rose

Literatura romàntica

1.5M 41.9K 39
[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it." Our gaze sta...