Her Memories || F. Toji x Rea...

Por tojisrealwifeyy

"You're like a moth to a flame." ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

Introduction
Playlist
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16

14

3.4K 157 51
Por tojisrealwifeyy

[NAME]'S GLARE DID NOT FALTER, continuing to stare Toji down. Her foot tapped continuously on the concrete floor, arms crossed as her countenance contorted in anger.

People continued to walk past the bus stop, completely ignoring their presence as they went about their day.

"It's been a week, Toji." [name] says, her lips curling into a frown. 

"Let's go to a couple's massage today. My back is killing me." He ignores her, opting to walk away as he makes his to the closest spa.

"Toji!" [name] grasps a hold of his hand. Toji's fingers twitched in her hands, eyebrows raising surprised at her sudden touch.

"You can't just walk away! Where have you been? I have been waiting here every day for hours, you know? I deserve an explanation!" 

[name] exclaims, her words are met with no reply as Toji continues to stare at her with an incredulous look.

"Are you doing something dangerous, Toji?" [name] questions him, genuine concern evident on her face.

"What makes you think so, princess?" He was now right in front of her, leaning closer to her face smirking.

[name] remains unfazed at his proximity as she brings her hands to his face, cupping his cheeks, left thumb resting on his lip.

It slowly grazed his diamond-shaped discoloration.

"This is a scar, isn't it? It's not a birthmark, I can tell. Your fingers have bandaids around them too. Whatever you're doing is leading to these injuries, isn't it? Just where have you been?" [name] finishes as Toji maintains his blank face.

"How about this..." Toji trails off, moving even closer to wrap his arms around her waist.

"I'll tell you about my scar if you tell me about your relationship with your friends who are watching us right now." 

As Toji says those words, her first instinct is to look around, but Toji doesn't let her. He grasps the back of her head before pulling her into a fervent kiss.

[name] goes to pull back, eyes wide in shock but Toji's hand keeps her in place. So against her wishes, she gives in.

︻デ═一

Toji sat on the small coffee chair that was set beside his hotel bed. He had a brooding look on his face as he stared at [name] who had been ignoring him.

After the kiss, [name] pulled away from him immediately taking hold of his hand to drag him away from the bus stop. 

She didn't know if Toji lied about Rin and Erina being there watching them but she was too scared to turn around.

That day after the movie date, [name] insisted on going back to the cafe knowing that hot chocolate would make her feel infinitely better after the emotional rollercoaster.

Once they had reached, Toji had thought of insulting her about crying over a mutant earthworm human but he didn't risk upsetting the curse wrapped around his shoulders.

The reason he had him out was after sensing residuals of cursed energy when nearing the cafe.

Although Toji tried to convince her that he could make her feel better through other means she instantly shut the idea down.

One, she repeats that she didn't want to get fully intimate with him since she was still very much not in love with him

Second, she wanted him to meet Rin.

And oh did he enjoy every second of it.

After being introduced to Rin, there was immediate animosity between them. 

Toji was not exactly happy with the idea of [name]'s 'best friend' being a sorcerer, since he hated all sorcerers. No exceptions.

Rin's hand had twitched at the sight of him, a curse slithering around his shoulders. Her first instinct had been to attack him but stopped when the curse had now moved on to settle on [name]'s shoulders instead.

Toji noticed everything about her. The way Rin's nails dug into her palms, the way she eyed his hand on [name]'s waist with distaste, and the way she looked at [name].

So he immediately took action to ensure she knew who was at a disadvantage.

She was surrounded by people oblivious to the jujutsu society. She had no doubt been lying about where she went to school so if she were to reveal her prowess she would have a lot more to lose compared to him.

Toji knew, that despite Rin being a stoic woman, it was easy to influence her emotions.

So when he noticed Rin and Erina making their way towards them at the bus stop, he took advantage of the situation. 

He even thought about touching [name] sensually but the girl had been shocked enough, he didn't want her to hate him

He had felt immensely proud when [name] had told him to take her away from there right after without confronting her friends first, but he was slightly regretting it now.

[name] sat on the edge of the hotel bed, one leg over the other as her arms were crossed. She had a pout on her face, and even though the expression seemed childish he knew [name] was brimming with rage on the inside.

One wrong word would lead to the loss of all progress. 

"That was my first kiss..." [name] says, lips trembling slightly still refusing to look at Toji. 

Toji had to control himself not to sigh in relief after hearing her talk.

"It was bound to happen, sooner or later." That was his reasoning. 

"Y-you...I told you! To only kiss the person you love!" [name] snaps, finally turning her head to look at him.

"It's just a kiss. For most people it means nothing."

"Well, it means a lot to me! But it's ruined now thanks to you." [name] slurs over her words as anger takes over her.

Once more refusing to look at him, she turned to stare at her lap instead. She's only brought out of her trance when Toji's hands place themselves on her thighs.

"Fuck...just calm down for a moment."

"Don't ask me to calm—

"Just how obvious do I need to be, Princess?"

-how do you feel about gojo moments?-

-like i'm not gonna do it. i just want to know if i do change my mind if everyone's okay about it-

-also 13K reads (ಥ﹏ಥ) ily guys sm-

©equxvedits

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

373K 4.7K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
12K 312 18
We all have secrets no matter how big they are. Secrets, that we can't even share with our closest people. Secrets, that we are going to keep until o...
3.6K 50 13
Returning to your old Jujutsu School to help out as an assistant teacher doesn't sound so bad, right? But when you have to work with the Guy that bro...