SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 59

1.8K 112 28
By PLK_ARMY

Time skips, with Yoongi, around 6 pm

Yoongi completed his meeting and was now driving off towards the mansion. Hobi was in another car behind him and the guards were following them as usual. Hobi's words replayed in Yoongi's mind, "Go on dates, express yourself, pamper her....". So Yoongi decided to call Sohee and ask her for a dinner date.

So he dialled Sohee's number and called her. His phone was connected to the car's bluetooth. She picked up the call after some rings and they started talking.

On the phone

"Hey Yoon!", said Sohee. Yoongi smiled after listening to her voice and asked, "Baby, are you free tonight?" Sohee asked, "Why?" Yoongi said, "Lets go on a dinner date. Whats say?"

Sohee smiled and said, "Nice plan. Umm, let me think." Yoongi said, "Please say yes. Please please." Sohee chuckled and spoke, "Umm, okay. I don't have much work to do. I will be free in next 1 hour."

"Ohh amazing! So I will pick you up at 8", said Yoongi. "Hmm, sounds good", said Sohee.

Just then Sohee was about to say something but suddenly heard a loud gunshot and panicked.

She asked worridly, "Yoon, what happened? What was that sound?" Yoongi groaned and said, "Ahhh! I think someone is chasing us. They fired a bullet." "Are you fine?", asked Sohee worridly. "I am fine don't worry. Please go and check on Tae and Jungkook", said Yoongi.

Before Sohee could say anything, Yoongi cut the call.

Call ended

Then he tapped his watch and spoke, "Hobi what is happening?" He received a reply, "Someone is chasing us. Lets split." Yoongi replied back, "Okay"

Yoongi turned the steering wheel to his right and drove into the right lane. Hobi was behind him and he went to the left lane. They split in two different directions. After them, their guard's cars also split behind them. Half of the guards with Yoongi and half with Hobi. They all sped up their cars.

Yoongi tapped his watch again and spoke, "Jin hyung! Jin hyung.... someone is chasing us. Guide us the route. Fast." He recieved a reply from other side, "On it. Need a minute." Meanwhile, Yoongi put on a ear piece which was connected to his watch.

After a minute, he heard Jin saying, "I am giving instructions now. Yoongi turn to your left after 500 metres. Hobi, to your right after 200 metres." They took the turns according to Jin's instructions. Jin spoke again, "Yoongi after the signal, there is a small alley in the right side to the bar. Get in there. Your car can go easily. Hobi, keep going straight and after 2 kilometres, there is a opening to your left towards the highway. Get on the highway."

Yoongi passed through the signal and spotted the alley. He drifted his car with a loud sqeak and entered into the alley followed by the guards. The rivals were constantly firing the guns. The guards were firing back and Yoongi also pulled out his gun and cocked it ready to fire. He pulled out his head out of the window and stretched his arm towards the back and fired the gun towards the rivals.

He then heard Hobi's voice, "Hyung, I missed the highway opening." Then Jin spoke, "Fuck! Don't worry, keep going straight. Their is a cut 500 metres ahead. Take a u-turn from there but be careful, you will be driving in the opposite lane then." "Understood", said Hobi.

Just then Jin spoke again, "Yoongi-ah, take the next left turn. That way goes to the outer city road. Don't miss the turn."

Again a sqeak sound was heard and this time Hobi and Yoongi both took a turn as Jin directed. Hobi informed, "I took the turn, now on the opposite lane." Then Yoongi informed, "Outer city road is ahead of me. I am taking the road."

Jin spoke, "Great both of you. Yoongi-ah stay on the same road. Just go straight. Hobi-ah, there's a cut after 1 km, take a u-turn again and then the highway opening will be in front of you. Get on the highway this time." "Yeah", said Hobi. After 1 km, Hobi took the turn drifting his car and this time he got onto the highway. He informed, "I am on the highway."

Jin spoke, "Keep going." Just then a loud crashing sound was heard. Yoongi looked back through his rear-view mirror and saw one of the rivals car being blown off. Hobi panicked and asked, "What was that?"

Jin spoke, "Don't panic. Namjoon is near Yoongi. He has blown off one car." "Great", said Hobi. Jin spoke again, "Yoongi-ah! Keep going straight. He will blow off another cars too." Yoongi spoke, "Yeah hyung."

Then two more crashes were heard. Namjoon blowed off two more cars. Jin spoke, "Hobi, after 2 kms, there is a big roundabout connecting multiple highways. Take turns around the roundabout and get the rivals ahead of you and reverse the chase. You should be chasing them then." "Got it hyung", said Hobi.

Jin then spoke again, "Yoongi-ah, there is dead end after 7 kms ahead of you. Listen carefully! Namjoon will try to  blow off all the cars, if he will not be able to do so, then it will be a head on head fight. You will turn the car and will face them until Namjoon clear them all." Yoongi smirked and said, "Hyung tell Namjoon to kill them slowly. I also wanna have some fun. I am sick of this chase now. Some real action."

Jin scolded him, "Yahh, don't play like this. Listen to me." Before Yoongi could say anything, Jin spoke again, "Roundabout is ahead Hobi. Do as I said." "On it", said Hobi. He took a turn around the roundabout followed by the guards cars. The rivals also took turn. Hobi sped up a little and was now behind of the rivals car. He hit one of the cars from behind. The rivals took another turn and now Hobi was chasing the rivals cars.

He informed, "Hyung, I am behind them now. I am going to blow them off." Jin said, "Do it." Hobi instructed the guards, "We are going to blow off the cars ahead of us. What we have? I have grenades with me." He recieved a reply, "Sir, we have a missile gun and some grenades too." Hobi smirked and said, "Okay, lets have some fun then." Hobi took out grenades and pulled out its pin and threw it on the cars ahead of him. The guards also threw some grenades and fired the missile gun. Soon they blew off all the cars in front of them. He informed, "Clear here."

Jin sighed and spoke, "Yoongi-ah, you are very near to the dead end. Turn around after 500 metres." "Yeah hyung", said Yoongi smirking. He turned around his car, so do his guards. They all stopped their cars. Yoongi ordered the guards to come out of the cars with weapons they have. The guards did the same. Yoongi also came out of the car with his gun and stood there with the guards looking towards his rivals.

(Imagine this Yoongi with a gun looking at his rivals ready for some action)

They saw the rivals cars coming towards them. Yoongi ordered, "Throw the grenades and start firing. Aim at the tyres." The guards threw some grenades blowing off some of the cars. The guards punctured the tyres of other cars. The rivals lost the balance and stopped their cars pressing the breaks. They came out of their cars with guns.

Yoongi smirked and spoke, "Lets get ready for the fight guys." Yoongi and his guards started firing at the rivals. They also started firing back. The rival men were huge in number. Yoongi was leading the guards and was killing the rival men. Yoongi yelled, "I don't want any of us injured. Lets finish them guys." The guards yelled, "Yes boss."

Just then a bullet was fired towards Yoongi and he dodged the bullet. And then two another bullets were aimed at him. This time three of the guards covered him with shields and the bullets hit the rivals men after bouncing off from the shields and they were dead by their own bulltes. The guards lowered their shield and Yoongi smirked. He pulled out multiple daggers from his waist band one by one and started throwing it towards the rivals. The daggers directly pierced their chest killing them on the spot. All the guards were also firing and killing the rivals.

Then Yoongi pulled out two mini-guns from his coat's inner pockets and spoke, "Time for my favourite toys now." He kissed the guns and stretched his arms aiming the guns at his rivals. He pressed the trigger and mini-bullets were fired from the gun and they directly hit the centre of the forehead of two rival men. That small bullet didn't let the person die on spot. It damages some parts of the brain when fired on the forehead and the other person gets paralyzed. Then after some time, the bullet explodes in there resulting in killing the person. Yoongi smirked and mumbled, "I love my cute little toys."

Soon Yoongi and his team killed most of the rivals men and the remaining were hiding behind the cars trying to dodge the bullets. Yoongi started going towards them but stopped when heard another crash. He saw Namjoon coming towards them in a car standing through the sunroof holding a missile gun, along with more guards. He again aimed at the rivals and shot another missile. All the rival men were blown off in an instant.

As soon as Namjoon reached to Yoongi, he get down from the car and went towards him. He raised his hand up expecting a high-five from Yoongi but instead Yoongi pushed him away. Namjoon asked, "What? Why are you pushing me away?" Yoongi said, "Why you blew them off? I wanted to do it. I wanted to kill them." Namjoon rolled his eyes and spoke, "Are you serious? No no you are definitely mad. I am sure of it."

Namjoon tapped on his watch and spoke, "Jin hyung, I am coming back. This person here is so thankless. I am done with him." They heard Jin saying, "Namjoon-ah, what happened?"

Namjoon complained, "Hyung he is like this always. Sulking after not getting to kill enough people." Jin chuckled and said, "You know him already. Guys come back now." Namjoon didn't said anything. Just then Yoongi spoke, "Hyung, I am going to check on Tae and Jungkook." "Okay go. I am checking if I find something about the identity of these people", said Jin.

Yoongi nodded and said, "Hobi, Namjoon, you guys check their cars and inform immediately if you guys find something." Namjoon imitated him. Yoongi rolled his eyes and raised his hand up for a high-five and spoke, "Okay okay, thank you." Namjoon smiled and gave him a high-five.

He was about to hug Yoongi but he pushed him away and said, "Don't hug me." Namjoon said in a teasing tone, "Ohhh-hhhuhhh, you will only let Sohee touch you." Yoongi went a little closer to Namjoon and spoke in a low voice, "Its nothing like that. I can do many things to you too." Namjoon made a disgusted face and immediately backed away and said, "Yahh! Go away." Yoongi laughed and turned around and waved at Namjoon back-facing him, "Bye my dear writer." Namjoon chuckled. Yoongi went and sat in his car and drove off towards the Kim mansion.

Time skips, at Kim mansion

Yoongi went to the Kim mansion to check on his brothers. It was around 8 pm now. He reached to the mansion. As soon as he entered into the living room, he was engulfed into a warm hug. Sohee hugged him tightly. He also hugged her back.

He caressed her back lightly and spoke, "I am fine. Don't worry. It was nothing. We have done much more dangerous things together than this stupid car chase. Why are you worrying this much? Calm down." Sohee pulled herself away from the hug and spoke, "Exactly, we used to do everything together but I was not with you today. Thats why I got scared. Are you really  fine, Yoon?"

Yoongi caressed her cheek and said, "I am really fine. See. Nothing happened. Not even a scratch." Sohee smiled and a tear escaped from her eyes. Yoongi wiped her tear and said, "Why are you crying babe? I am fine." Sohee looked away and said, "I am not crying." "Ohh really, then look at me", teased Yoongi. Sohee hit him playfully.

Then Sohee spoke, "Tae and Jungkook both are fine. I talked to Tae and his guards. He is coming back from the university. He will reach soon and Jungkook is in his room. I went to check on him but he was in washroom at that time." Yoongi sighed and spoke, "Thank god they both are safe."

After few seconds, Yoongi spoke, "I will just go and check on Jungkook. Till then, you sit here and be comfortable." Sohee nodded and said, "Okay."

Yoongi went upstairs and went towards Jungkook's room. His room was not locked and Yoongi barged into his room. As soon as he entered, he spoke, "Kook, are you fin---"

He stopped in between when he saw Jungkook standing in the balcony. He was looking at the sky. Yoongi went a little closer to him and saw some smoke around him. Yoongi furrowed his brows and mumbled, "What is this smoke?" He then went a little more closer but his eyes fell on the study table and he saw some powder lying there on the table. He touched the powder and smelled it. His eyes widened and he mumbled in shock, "D-drugs!"

Hey guys, hows the chapter? Please comment down and let me know.

Guess what will Yoongi do now and how Tae will react???... How will Sohee handle the situation?..... And what will happen when Jin get to know about the things??.... and will Eunwoo be fine seeing his love with someone else going forward??...Look forward to the upcoming chapters.

Comment down your theories guys and I know I was not able to revert to you guys lately coz I was a little busy. But I will definitely reply to all of your comments down below and maybe will provide some spoilers through my replies. So comment down guys.... comment box is all yours. I want good amount of comments guys, then only I will revert.

Please stay tuned and like, comment and follow me guys. Keep supporting!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 3.9K 35
STRICT FATHER SEASON 2. Taehyung and his 2 sons jimin and jungkook will be also be a father in this book. let's read to find out.
86.6K 2.9K 42
Kim Taehyung is a mafia. He is very strict and dominant hates indiscipline punishes mercilessly Jungkook is a high school student and naughty tr...
52.6K 1.1K 37
jimin and taehyungare brothers,jungkook and yoongi are brothers. jungkook and jimin love eachother. Taehyung and yoongi going to marry eachother. wha...