Mafia's little maid / yoonseo...

By thehobafluffz

Suga, a name which is enough to bring the whole world on it's knees. The most merciless mafia, a cruel devil... More

Little information
: 1 : The replacement
: 2 : "Name him Yoongi!"
: 3 : "Transfer!?"
: 4 : The black mension
: 5 : "He's a devil!"
: 6 : "M- master?!"
: 7 : " You deserve punishment!"
: 8 : His regret
: 9 : Reminding him!
: 10 : Hoseok's condition
: 11 : "He's drunk!"
: 12 : "I've told you!"
: 13 : Jealousy 🔞🔞
: 14 : His Ignorance
: 15 : Worse Health
: 16 : Gotta Go
: 17 : Behaviour changing??
: 18 : Not even myself!
: 19 : No way in hell!
: 20 : Do I really love him?
: 21 : "I do!"
: 22 : Tease 🔞🔞
: 24 : Pleasure!
: 25 : "It was for you only!"
: 26 : "I'll protect him!"

: 23 : Tease pt-2 👀🔞

405 32 11
By thehobafluffz

I know this is early, but can't help tho!
And also cause the last chapter was incomplete.
Enjoy~😉

~ author

A/n pov:

"As you wish baby boy!"

Yoongi picked hoseok up and throw him on the bed. Hoseok let out a groan as he fixed himself. He closed his eyes and put his hand on his head while breathing and sweating badly. Yoongi got himself in between Hoseok's legs.

Hoseok felt that he looked down, where his legs were, and saw an another yoongi. It wasn't his master it was his...

Daddy! Who's willing to do everything just to keep his baby boy near him!

Hoseok lost his breath at the sight. Yoongi was also taking deep breaths, calming himself down before doing anything.

Yoongi was covered in sweat and his long hair stands were fallen on his face. And his tattooed arms weren't helping at all...

But this is all he wanted right now!

He wants Yoongi..... To love him

And he is tired to deny this fact !

Hoseok lures back his head and again closed his eyes. He has already submitted himself yoongi and doesn't want him to stop at all.

Yoongi bend down and starts kissing Hoseok's inner thighs. Hoseok gasped and cover his face with both of his hands. Yoongi was kissing and sucking them at the same time, leaving hickeys there.

When yoongi looked up to Hoseok, and found him covering his face. He smirked. He kissed Hoseok's stomach, then chest and then his neck. He grabbed Hoseok's hands and removed them gently.

"Don't hid your pretty face baby boy!"

Hoseok opened his eyes, and saw yoongi closer then ever. His breaths were already so heavy that he'll lose them at anytime. "I see huh......

You're already so wet for me!"

Hoseok's breath hitched when he felt yoongi's hands going inside his underwear. He looked yoongi in his eyes, which were fierced. Hoseok moaned when Yoongi inserted his one finger in Hoseok's pu$$y.

"Aaahmmh!"

(Hoseok got a male pu$$y! I forgot to tell you all earlier, I'm sorry for that!)

But, Yoongi didn't got the reaction he wanted. So, he put his second finger inside him, making him groan louder. "Aaaggghh!" Yoongi started kissing Hoseok's neck, as he thrusted his finger inside and out.

Hoseok clenched on yoongi's shoulder as hard as he could. Yoongi started doing it faster. Hoseok started breathing heavily. Because of both, the neck kiss and his thrusting were making him breathless.

Hoseok tried to took yoongi's fingers out of him as it was just giving him pain. "S- su- Suga!" Hoseok moaned, sweating. He tried to push Yoongi away a bit, but yoongi didn't let him.

"Just a bit more!" Yoongi said while breathing heavily. Hoseok was whining in pleasure. Still, he wanted yoongi to stop.

He was feeling weird, as it was his first time someone touching him like that. When yoongi finally pulled out his fingers, Hoseok's
pu$$y has already become a waterfall!

Hosoek let out a sigh a relief, and rested himself on the bed. But not for too long. Yoongi got up and removed his underwear, he was ready to go inside Hoseok.

Hoseok knew what's going to happen and he was ready for it. Yoongi put Hoseok's both legs on his shoulder. (It must be easy to do it in that way, maybe!? I don't know!?)

"You ready?" Yoongi asked for the last time. And Hoseok didn't said anything, just nods with his eyes closed. As hoseok nods, Yoongi slowly thrusted inside, making Hoseok scream in pain.

"Aaaagghh Suga!"

Hoseok clenched on the bedsheet tightly. "S-su- Suga sl-slowly!" Hoseok tried to yell bot it only came out more like a whisper. "Can't help! You're so tight!"  yoongi bent down to Hoseok and kissed his lips softly to ease the pain.

Hoseok hugged him tightly, and wrapped his legs around yoongi's waist, his legs were already feeling so weak. Yoongi broke the kiss, when he started moving in and out, making Hoseok moan louder.

"Aagh! Sugaa!"

"Moan louder for your daddy, baby boy!"

Yoongi smirked while Hoseok continued his moans. Hoseok dig his nails in yoongi's back, but he didn't cared. It was painful yet pleasurable.

(It could be I don't know?)

Yoongi groaned as he thrusted faster. He sit up and made hoseok to sit on his thighs, while he was still inside him.

"Move you hips baby boy!"

Yoongi whispered in Hoseok's ear sending shiver in his spine. Hoseok's face turned red, as if his face could turn any more red. He was tired still he moved his hips, not fast just slowly and then fasten up his pace.

"Aaaggghh! You're doing great baby boy! Yes, Just like that!"

Yoongi moaned as he stroked Hoseok's hair, who wa still hugging him tightly. Yoongi and Hoseok continued to moan and soon the room was only filled with the sounds of thrust, moans and heavy breaths.

After 2 hours:

(I don't have strength to write any more!)

Hoseok dropped himself on the bed beside Yoongi. Yoongi pulled the blanket over them and hugged him tightly.

"Master-" Before Hoseok could complete his sentence, Yoongi pecked his lips. "I've told you to call me Suga hyung! Not master!" Yoongi said and Hoseok nods.

"Then, Suga hyung, I'm hungry!" Hosoek said. " Hungry? Didn't I fed you well already?" Yoongi said as he raised his eyebrows.

"Aish! (smacks yoongi's chest) I didn't had my dinner properly, so I'm hungry right now!" Hoseok whinned.

"Ok! Let me bring some clothes for you first." Yoongi said and went to his wordrobe. He came out wearing a blank trouser, and a black shirt and underwear in his hand.

"Want me to help you?" Yoongi asked. "Yes please! I can't feel my legs right now!" Hoseok said and Yoongi chuckled softly. He made hoseok wear his underwear and shirt, but both of them were way big for him. The shirt was coming half way to his thighs, still he managed.

Yoongi lifted hoseok in his arms and Hoseok wrapped his arms around yoongi's neck and rested his head on his chest. Yoongi came to the kitchen and put hosoek down on the kitchen counter.

Yoongi wore the apron and asked hoseok. "What do you want to eat?" Hoseok thought for a moment then said. "What about some tteokbokki?" Yoongi nods and started choosing the essential ingredients for it.

Hoseok only stared at yoongi's back, where he had scratched with his nalis. It looked quite painful. Even when his body was covered in hickeys he cared about his back.

"Doesn't it hurts?" Hoseok asked. "Hurts what?" Yoongi asked, while making the sauce.

"Your back! I hurted you so badly!" Hoseok sadly said and yoongi chuckled. He came to Hoseok who was sitting with a guilt in his heart.

Yoongi put his arms beside hosoek on the counter. "No, not even a bit!" Hoseok looked at him. "But it does looks painful!" Hosoek said.

"It just shows that how much you enjoyed our time! And I think you enjoyed pretty much, don't you?" Yoongi smirked and Hoseok started looking in the other direction, feeling embarrassed.

Yoongi giggled and kissed his cheeks. "Silly!" Yoongi ruffled Hoseok's hair and went back to his cooking. Hosoek put his hand on his cheek, where yoongi kissed and started looking at him fondly.

No one said anything after that. Yoongi made tteokbokki and feed Hoseok, as he knew he must be really tired after that.

Yoongi washed all the dishes and picked hoseok up in his arms and started walking towards Yoongi's room. But Hoseok insisted to go to his room, as yoongi's room is a mess. And the sheets were dirty too.

So, yoongi took hoseok to his room. They slept cuddled together that night.

-: To be continued :-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 14.4K 86
Yoongi is a dangerous gang leader, consists of 7 people, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jackson, Mark, Yoongeom. Jimin is an innocent pink haired b...
14.9K 453 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...
Vendetta By sco

Fanfiction

17.5K 745 18
SOPE FF Jung Hoseok is a police officer paid to find details about a gangster named Min Yoongi. The Police keep an eye on what Hoseok does, but to th...
1.5M 36K 38
Y/N comes from a Mafia family so she's used to this kind of life. Her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. She's the talk of the school...