Act your Age

Bởi lebi02

The story of these two rivals and lovers become good friends. A pink girl who has telepathy or she can read... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Beginning Arc : Anya Forger
Beginning Arc : Damian Desmond
BOOK 1 - Chapter 1
BOOK 1 - Chapter 1.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 2
BOOK 1 - Chapter 3
BOOK 1 - Chapter 3.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 4
BOOK 1 - Chapter 5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 5.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 6
BOOK 1 - Chapter 7.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 8
BOOK 1 - Chapter 9
BOOK 1 - Chapter 9.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 10
BOOK 1 - Chapter 11
BOOK 1 - Chapter 12
BOOK 1 - Chapter 12.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 13
BOOK 1 - Chapter 14
BOOK 1 - Chapter 15
BOOK 1 - Chapter 15.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 16
BOOK 1 - Chapter 17
BOOK 1 - Chapter 17.5
BOOK 1 - Chapter 18
BOOK 1 - Chapter 19
BOOK 1 - Chapter 20
BOOK 1 - Chapter 20.5

BOOK 1 - Chapter 7

128 5 0
Bởi lebi02

LUCKY CHARM BRACELET

• • • ───────── • • •

At Forger's house in the morning, Anya was going to get up to greet her parents.

"Good Morning, Mama and Papa also you too Bond."

"BORK!" Bond smiled and replied to Anya seeing what her mom was wearing."Mama, what's on your wrist?"

"Oh, you mean this bracelet your uncle Yuri gave me as a special present." Yor was smiled brightly to Anya replied. "So what's to do wearing a bracelet?"

"It's for other people's wear and also this bracelet has a Friendship bracelets are very in trend, especially among teens, for it is said that it seals and secures their relationship and bond as friends. We all know that a bracelet is a piece of ornament. Also they prefer as a lucky charm."

Anya was surprised of Yor's said. Then Loid seeing his daughter finished the breakfast. "Anya, if you finished your eating you will be late for school."

After Anya was going to school and afternoon she going home and asked Yor to buy to give to friends at the store. So Anya was gonna make a bracelet.

You were going to teach beads and string to make a bracelet Anya.

"After the string those beads you can select any color you want?"

She nodded and was gonna pick a bead color pink, black, and brown to make a charm bracelet and lucky charm. After making one Lucky Charm Bracelet.

"It's finished for Becky. Now what's next?" Anya was thinking of a girl for yesterday's meet at the river. "Anya, will make one for a new friend it's for Lily."

Bond sees what she has been doing. She grabbed beads to make a color Blue, yellow, and Turquoise to connect the strings and make it the bracelet or lucky bracelet.

"It's done now last one. Huh? I forgot I have to make a Sy-on-boy to make a friendship scheme. For a world Peace."

As for Loid seeing what's been his daughter's doing as himself. "Does she make a Lucky charm bracelet for a World Peace?"

She gonna make a last bracelet for Damian. So she decided to pick a bead color brown, blue, light blue, and hazel to match him. To connect the string make it's a Bracelet.

"Now, it's finished I'm gonna give them Lucky Charm Bracelet for once and for all."

DAY 1:

At Eden Academy, Anya brought a bracelet for Becky to give first. She was greeted by her.

"Hey, Anya good morning."

"Good morning you too Becky."

Becky began to say to her best friend. "So what happens between you and Damian?"

She was confused about the last on Scout day and replied. "Well, I was lost in the forest but I couldn't find you. So I cried and Sy-on boy came to me and that's when I found you."

"I can't believe it I'm sure you and Damian are much closer to you." She squealed to Anya and replied. "But, you didn't that I wrote advice to give to you?"

"I forgot the notebook in Anya's house."

She sighed seeing the lack of understanding of romance again.

"Oh Anya, you don't understand romance again."

The girls are still walking and chatting with each other during the class and helping. At recess, they sit at the table and Anya begins to talk first.

"Becky, I have a new friend."

"A New friend, okay so what's a personality?"

She speaks. "She is kind, sweet, and very friendly. She is another school at Armageddon Academy. At scout day I was lost that's is I met her."

"Armageddon Academy, What does she look like?"

"Her eyes are color Green, her hair color turquoise with a baby light streak hair."

"You mean Lilyana Lexington. You meet her?!" Becky said excitedly to her reply. "Y-Y-Yes, do you know her?"

"I never met her, Lilyana was one of the CEOs of Fashion Monetary Lexington. Originally France She is the mother of Lenora Lexington I'm a huge fan. I can't see her."

"Fashion is so hard," Anya replied. Becky nudges at her. "If she is still around call me! I'm just too excited to meet her."

Anya was nodded. After the class, her charm bracelet was given to her best friend.

"Becky."

She turns around to Anya. "What is it, Anya?"

She mumbled. "Um, Anya wants to give you this?" Anya gives a hand Lucky charm bracelet she made. "I made a Lucky Charm bracelet for you. It means you will be lucky everyday it brings seals and secures their relationship and bond as friends. I hope you don't like it."

Becky was look the Anya made a lucky charm. She reminded of shopping that she give her a keychain sheep. She gave a charm bracelet and hugged her.

"I love it! Thank you. Anya but you have make another?"

She nodded. Then Becky is able to wear a bracelet to her wrist. "I will wear it. I hope it still works?"

At night Anya is finally go home.

"Papa, Mama and Bond, I'm home."

"Hi Anya." Yor said as she smiled at her daughter. Bond towards and lick her cheek. She greet. "Hi, bond did you missed Anya."

"Bork, Bork." The dog said yes. Someone was ringing the telephone. Anya will reach the telephone and answer it.

"Um, Hello who is this?"

"Hi Anya, it's me Lilyana do you remember  that you saved me?"

"Yes, but why did you called me?"

"Well, I was thinking that we could to know each other. Are you available to go somewhere else?"

Lily said asked Anya responded. "No, But I will give permission papa and mama."

"Great, tommorrow I will take a car ride for tomorrow. Bye Anya."

"Bye, Lily." Anya hang up for telephone. You asked. "Who's your calling Anya?"

"Lilyana, my new friend."

"Oh, Lilyana that you met during the scout?" Yor asked Anya's new friend and nodded as for Loid was thinking himself profiling her and Anya heard minds.

"Lilyana Beatrice Franchesca Iris Lexington. But called her "Lily" for short. She is the original Country from France but she move into Japan as Westails. Her mother Lenora Ceo of Fashion Designer. But according to Handler said Lenora was adopted by Lilyana before back to the France. Could that maybe, no Twilight still I need some answers buy time."

She was heard was quietly. Then Loid sees Anya and said. "Well, what did say about Lilyana?"

"She wants to hang out tomorrow. Can I go tomorrow? Please Papa and Mama." Anya said pleased and begged permission. Loid replied smiling. "Okay, you can go tomorrow, but after going home you need to be study."

"Yay, okay doki!"

At night forgers eating dinner and going to sleep to have a day for tomorrow.

• • • ───────── • • •

DAY 2:

Anya is waking up, eating breakfast and proper clothes and she brings a Lucky Charm Bracelet to Lilyana into her handbag. She says goodbye to her Bond and someone was knocking the door. Yor getting a door seeing Lilyana and her butler named Sabine.

"Hello I'm Yor, Anya was talking about you a lot."

"Yes and you must be Anya's mother, I'm Lilyana it's a pleasure to meet you." She said greet Yor. Then Loid gives the daughter of a whole bunch of money for shopping and buying.

"Being a Lexingtons so much buying a fashion the last time just like same as Blackbells."

"Now Anya, remembered you can buy one. And make sure you will safe."

"Okay doki Papa!" She said walking toward greetings to a new friend. "Good morning Lily."

"Morning to you too Anya."

"Don't worry I will keep on eye on Anya until we got home." Her Butler Sabine said to Yor replied. "Thank you so much. Now be good to your new friend Anya."

She nodded ready to go spending time a Lilyana. As for Loid seeing Lily's first appearance hair colored turquoise beside Anya.

"What?"

The door was closed he couldn't believe it was another girl just like Anya but different. The car was driving and Lily was smiling at her. "I'm glad we becoming friends Anya."

Anya was silent seeing Lily her hair turquoise and no horns. She nodded the car was driving to Becky's house. Until arrived.

"Have a good day M'lady."

Her Becky's butler Martha. She was waved to say goodbye.

"Please take care and be safe Becky," Martha said to Sabine nodded. She was inside the car seeing Anya and Lily.

"Good Morning Anya."

"Morning to you please Becky."

After Becky greets to Anya. Finally saw Lily smiled then Becky gasped for the first time when met Lily.

"You must be Becky Blackbell right, Anya talks about you."

Becky was shocked and she knows her name. "Y-Y-You know me?"

"Of course, do you know who am I?" Lily smiled, then Becky said excited and shcoked. "You must be Lilyana Lexington, I read all of your magazine and watching all your shows. I'm your biggest fan.

"Thank you, Becky. Sabine take us to the mall. We're gonna buy some clothes or things so we get to know each other." Lily order to Sabine and she looked at new friends.

"Yes, of course Madam Lily."

Sabine was driving car to go the mall she that Lily talked to Becky and Anya about random things. Sabine rearview mirror saw of Lily made friends of Becky and Anya.

"I'm very happy of you made friends. Madam Lily." Sabine said herself turned smiled and saw how Lily is happily. As for Anya she heard of Sabine's mind. She looked at Lily was talking to Becky about Lily's past.

At the mall was arrived Becky and Anya was gapsed and all of servants of the mall greets her.

"Welcome Miss Lily it's pleasure to meet you."

"Are you a kind some mastermind or something?" Anya asked to Lily chuckled. "No, Besides My family are rich they know about the richest family."

"Just like Me." Becky suggests to Anya nodded. Becky and Anya saw many clothes and accessories.

"Okay, we will buy some time clothes right now."

The girls tried to wear it and they were going to buy as for Anya wasn't gonna to buy things. The girls were take a recess and sweet treats.

"That was many shopping." Becky sighed saw many bag as Lily smiled."Of course all the money is on me."

"Thank you Lily." She reply to Lily.

Sabine sits down behind shopping bags was smiled listen to the girls were talking.

"Fashion is really hard." Anya said Lily was little confused then Becky was soft chuckles. "You see last month me and Any going to shopping buying clothes for being impressed or falling in love with Damian."

Lily heard the last part of his name. 

"W-W-Wait? You know Damian Desmond."

Anya and Becky faced each other and she answered. "Yes, do you know him?"

Lily was uneasy about him. "Yes, my mother told me about the Desmonds family they prestigious rich. I know Damian anyway. He is the second son of National Unity of Party. But tell about him?"

Anya was shocking Lily about him.

"He is snobby, rude and treats bullies other kids including me and Anya," Becky answered then Lily replied.

"Why?"

"I don't know, but Desmond richest family in Ostania."

Lily was a little shocked personality about him. As Anya looked at Lily.

"Oh, Lily I have some for you," Anya said as she brought her bag.

"Really, What is it?" She said to her to bring Lucky Charm of Bracelet. "Anya, made this for you. It's called Lucky Charm Bracelet."

"Huh?"

Becky suggested to her. "It brings you luck and like a friendship bracelet. I have one." She wears her wrist. Lily was sadly down Anya asked. "What's wrong Lily?"

"Nothing it's just why you give to me. Is not like other kids given gifts. My school is pretty getting rough times. In the truth I don't have friends. My classmates are sees me even avoiding and running away."

Becky and Anya felt disheartening about past of Lily was sad. Anya was give to lucky charm bracelet to Lily.

"Don't worry Anya and Becky were friends. Sy-on boy said 'Friends were look out of each other.' "

"Anya is right. In kindergarten I don't have friends as well I meet Anya she becoming best of friends and you too Lily."

Lily was little shocked the two girls are smiling but seems wear her bracelet charms.

"Thank you and you too Anya. I will keep it I hope it works." Lily said girls were smiling faces at her.

They going return to the home. Anya doesn't buy her shopping as Loid was so disappointed.

• • • ───────── • • •

DAY 3:

At Eden Academy Anya said good morning to Becky. They been talking about yesterday about Lily.

"I can't believe she doesn't have friends but still were Lily's friends." Becky said to her. "She will be happy."

Girls are walking and chatting as for Leader and his followers downstairs look at them.

"Tch, I don't know what they talking about. Those two gonna be seriously for 2nd midterms exam." Emile said scoffing as Ewen replied to Lord Damian. "It's far away midterms but first is running Marathon in class 1, 2 and 3."

Anya saw him. "Huh, second son." Then Becky sees the three boys sneering."Oh, please those three dirty."

"Second son, even to come to his house. My mission is far over. I will give him a Lucky Charm bracelet. As I still wear for the world peace. Heh heh." Anya evil smirk said herself the plan to give lucky charm to scion boy.

Outside of Eden Academy long track as Three boys were exercise as for girls chatting.

"There still a chance to get MVP Lord Damian." Ewen suggested then he replied. "But of course. We been training for weeks."

Professor Henderson announces. "Students gathered around. After dodgeball now it's Running in marathon in this field running 15 times and who and no stella star."

Students are disappointed whine even though Damian was unhappy or upset.

"Damn it, no stella stars."

"But it's so far away 2nd midterms exam." Emile said.

Students were tracked to start Professor Henderson was below the whistle. All are running the tracks. Becky was first then Anya was second.

"We have been running until it 15 times. What about you Anya still running?" Becky asked her while running. "Anya, never give up."

"You can do it, Lord Damian." Ewen cheered and Emile while running was a little bit tired tapping his knee.

"Emile?" Ewen said running back to Damian He turned around and saw his follower was tired. "Emile, are you alright?"

"Lord Damian run, run!" Ewen tells him to sacrifice. Emile was given a thumbs up to him. He running until the white line that makes it 1 as Anya as well.

After minutes running. Anya had 13 times running and Damian was running 14 times running but he slip down lost himself.

"No, No this is cannot be happening. I won't give up. I'm Damian Desmond the second son of rich family. I  need some collected Stella stars and imperial scholar."

She was heard his minds to say was stumble down. But then approach to boy.

"Second Son."

The boy turned around and vision Anya was worried. "Are you okay?" He was furiously blush and backward rudely to her. "I'm not okay you idiot! I don't need to be concerned."

He was gonna start running but Anya brought a bracelet. "Wait, I need to give you something."

"What is it?"

Anya's hand had a bracelet to give Damian.

"I made a bracelet for you."

He was indifferent. "What the heck is this? Suppose to be garbage."

"This is not a garbage. This is the Lucky Charm Bracelet. If you always get lucky and good luck please wear this. If you can win."

Damian saw made a Bracelet for Anya's sparkling eyes. But he blushed to turn around. "Hmph, I don't need luck for that stupid bracelet."

"B-B-But I made this bracelet for you."

He stopped suddenly running and was embarrassed. She looked sad and looked holding made bracelet for Damian.

After running Ewen and Emile are impressed Damian smiled. He turned around seeing Anya was so sad Becky comforted her.

He felt bad that Anya was to give a bracelet. The girls are able to go home and the bracelet falls to the ground. He grabbed a bracelet and made beads his favorite color and kept on his pocket.

At Eden Dormitory Damian was begin to study his own and couldn't stop thinking about bracelet and told Anya.

"This is the Lucky Charm Bracelet. If you always get lucky and good luck please wear this. If you can win."

"B-B-But I made this bracelet for you."

Damian was little blushed she said so he hold his braclet and wear his wrist to become a lucky. As Ewen open the door.

"Lord Damian."

He was freaking out bracelet hide it and turn around embrassing. "What is it Ewen?"

"There is a phone call for you."

At the Living room, Damian was called and replied. "Yes, this is Damian Desmond."

"Good evening young master Damian. Sorry about disturbing. It's about your father." Jeeves said greet and announced messages for his father.

He was a little surprised. "Father, he does say something about me?"

"Yes, he got some message for you. Your father says to take some time to do activities at home and write them down and give them to me. When you finished 2nd midterms and you got home."

"I-I never done activities before my home?"

He was looking down at the bracelet and was still lucky to smile was right.

"That begin rule Desmond's family. But how's long to go home?"

"I don't know it's about next Saturday. Anyway thank you, Jeeves well I'm hanging out now." Damian said to Butler and he turned off the telephone.

"She made her bracelet to me. It also gets lucky."

He was satisfied came true or lucky cause Anya made a bracelet. So he will keep on it using without noticing. Damian was going back study room and study hard so he would become an imperial scholar.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.4K 641 21
Getting caught up with their jobs-and missions-the Forger couple was afraid that they couldn't fulfill their duty at home, such as household chores a...
3.3K 101 23
"The book tells the story of Damian and Anya, an intriguing tale worth exploring. Give it a chance and delve into their world. If you're a fan of dam...
456K 21.2K 37
𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝙎𝙥𝙮𝙭𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 (𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘) 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝We love with a love that was more than love!❞ In which Loid (Twilight)...
102K 2.1K 85
Loid Forger x Reader Boyfriend Scenarios🦋✨ ~enjoy your days reading about you and Loid's life if you were together!💕 -please ignore any mistakes as...