π…πžπ’β”ƒ18+

_lilyare Γ‘ltal

"What is this beautiful face for if you don't even know how to please your man?" 𝑭𝒐... TΓΆbb

┃01┃
┃02┃
┃03┃
┃04┃
┃05┃
┃06┃
┃07┃
┃08┃
┃09┃
┃10┃
┃11┃
┃12┃
┃13┃
┃14┃
┃15┃
┃16┃
┃17┃
┃18┃
┃19┃
┃20┃
┃21┃
┃22┃
┃23┃
┃24┃
┃25┃
┃26┃
┃27┃
┃28┃
┃29┃
┃30┃
┃31┃
┃32┃
┃33┃
┃34┃
┃36┃
┃37┃
┃38┃
┃39┃
┃40┃
┃41┃
┃42┃
┃43┃
┃44┃
┃45┃
┃46┃
┃47┃
┃48┃
┃49┃
┃50┃
┃51┃
┃52┃
┃53┃

┃35┃

12.1K 329 5
_lilyare Γ‘ltal

Yang decided that it would be better for them to spend the night here, considering his wife was too tired to even move a little.

He gently caressed her beautiful face but his eyes couldn't help trailing back to her bruised chin.

The bruise was faint and slowly fading but the man had no intention of forgiving the person who was responsible for her pain.

Sighing softly, he pressed a firm kiss on her smooth and fair face lovingly. If he gets to know the person who was behind it, only death awaits the pathetic excuse of a man who has raised his hand on a fragile woman.

The person was lucky that his wife was too kind to not sell him out even when she was on the brink of fainting while being tortured by him.

She was stubborn when it came to another person's well being but was selfless when it came to her own self and he loathed that fact.

Why can't she just be more selfish?

He could only wonder how she'd been raised into such a beautiful person. Her mother must be a really kind woman to teach her daughter the important roles of being a woman, letting her grow so beautifully into such a fine young lady.

The man was rendered helpless.

After undressing his upper body, Yang pulled his woman in his arms and covered her fully with the quilt. His movements gentle and slow, enough not to break her sleep.

The night was peaceful for the husband and wife but was sleepless for the two men Fei had encountered the same day.

...

Yinghao stared at the open dark sky, his eyes particularly glued to the moon in a silent admiration while his thoughts traveled back to the woman whose beautiful face couldn't seem to leave his mind for a moment.

Of course, he knew that she was married. Married to a man who is known for his bloodline and had a notorious reputation.

Yinghao had known Yang for years as they both had grown into the same environment of nobles. Although they only had a few encounters, the relationship between them was just out of curt politeness.

They weren't friend's nor were they foes.

They were just men with the same kind of background and were from the same path which started with blood and ended up being shed by their filthy hands.

Yang was a formidable man because people who are after his life had failed to find his weaknesses after his father's death, who was the only true family to him since he was a child.

No matter how much they tried, they weren't able to do anything to the man.

He'd been attacked in the worst ways possible but had escaped the clutches of death at every single attempt of his assassination as if the man had been granted with a curse named 'immortality'.

The man had simply been forged to become cruel and bloodthirsty because of his enemies who were after his life since the day he was born.

It was even surprising to the other major noble families to find him still alive after facing all the life threatening situations.

They couldn't even imagine being in his shoes because they were aware that if they had been in his shoes, they'd have been long dead.

Yang had brutally killed his own family members because he deemed them as traitors who were responsible for his father's death and it was the truth.

Although spared, elders of the Liang family feared him and nobody was brave enough to not agree with his decisions.

Yinghao knew all of it and thus never cared to bother with this powerful man but now..it's a different case because he'd witnessed something which he shouldn't have, perhaps.

If men were greedy beings, then he'd become the greediest of them all after having seen that beauty for himself.

Rumors about her beauty were true after all.

"-Brother.."

His chain of thoughts broke away when he heard the familiar voice of his troublemaker of a brother who looked as if he'd been intoxicated with a powerful drug.

Yinghao knew what was the cause of his brother's this condition because he too was feeling the after effects of being bewitched.

A woman's beauty can also be a used as a lethal weapon to even bring the most powerful men on their knees and stab their own hearts to offer them to her just so they could have her and keep her as their most prized possession.

"Brother, you wouldn't believe me but I saw a fairy today," Yohan's low voice was filled with admiration as he stared at the red veil in his hand.

"She was so beautiful, brother. If only I could know what her name was.." The man looked smitten as his eyes turned misty at the simple thought of her.

A gentle and rare smile appeared on his handsome face as he continued to mumble about what he had started to desire.

"I'd have made her mine if only I could know what her name was but that little thing refused to tell me her name." She was being cruel to him and continued to avoid him till the end.

Yohan was laying on a sofa with his one leg propped onto his other leg's knee as he continued to mutter in a low voice. "She was so beautiful, brother. It's your fault that I wasn't able to know her name.."

His brother, Yinghao, knew who he was talking about but chose to ignore him as if he hadn't heard his words.

The night went by smoothly but they weren't able to sleep in the end, lost in the thoughts of the same woman.

A bewitched man can be truly pathetic no matter how much power he holds in his realm.

...

Fei woke up in the morning and drowsily gazed at her husband who was helping her clean her face with a wet cloth in his hand.

"You're awake?" Yang's deep voice husked. He'd made his sleepy wife's small back lean against his left arm as he continued to wipe her body with the other hand.

"You can only take a bath when we reach home, darling." He wiped her naked body gently and continued to speak to her in his low voice. "So, I hope you don't mind me helping you a bit."

Fei's face blushed crimson red when she felt his hand teasing her body in the name of helping her but she was too sleepy to even resist as she let him play with her.

Seeing her so docile, Yang chuckled and bowed his head to kiss her fair body, his lips latched onto her pinkish nub as he sucked and nipped the area.

His wife mewled and tried to push his head away in a silent protest but he wanted more of her and quickly hugged her waist to pull her closer.

"N-No, I don't want." She pushed his head and tried to distance their bodies. "Y-You treat me so badly." Her sobs reached his ears, making him chuckle in amusement.

She was angry at him or maybe.. afraid?

The man purred and murmured. "I'm only helping you clean up, wife." He made her lay on the bed and spread her legs wider to help her clean up fully but the next second, the sight which greeted him caused him to suck in a sharp breath in shock.

She was bruised down there and really badly that he couldn't help but feel his hands tremble and his eyes constricted.

The man for the first time in a while, felt a deep guilt because of his actions, chewing his heart into numbness.

"N-No, husband." Fei tried to clench her thighs but stopped when she felt a warning grip on her knee. Mewling, she turned her face away in shame and silently cried,"No more."

Her tears soaked her cheeks an instant. It pained so much that she was unable to even move, so painful. Does he want more? The wife grew scared at the thought.

Her sobs continued to fall into the frozen man's ears like sharp knives.

"I'm.. I'm sorry." He suddenly gained his voice back to apologize and comfortingly traced his knuckles on her poor petals, feeling his heart burn while he did so.

Yang breathed in heavily before slowly bowing his head to kiss her down there, not caring about hygiene as he continued to peck on that abused part.

Fei shivered when she felt the warm sensation down there. In a daze, she opened her eyes and then realization dawned upon her face as she gasped before sitting up.

"N-No!" She distanced herself from him. "W-Why?" Petrified, she stared at him with widened eyes. Why would he kiss her down there?

"I'm sorry," Yang cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. "I was harsh with you. I'm really sorry, wife."

"Mhm~" She was kissed on the lips before she could respond and relaxed because it was just a kiss of comfort as her husband only pecked and didn't do anything except that.

Fei was relieved to know that he wasn't planning to do it again and obediently let him kiss her.

While he kissed her, his fingers caressed her down there, trying to soothe the pain he'd caused her.

He should have thought of her fragile body before having his way with her. Now he'd an urge to castrate himself because of his recklessness.

Those gentle and careful strokes on her most intimate part comforted her, causing her to shiver in delight as she opened her glossy eyes to stare at her husband's frowning face.

He was feeling pain for her, Fei could see that and her eyes teared up as she too felt emotional while being pampered like that.

"Ahn~" She was only able to breathe when he trailed his kisses down to her chin and sucked on her bruise while apologizing in a low voice. "I'm sorry, wife."

"I-I forgive you, husband."

...

OlvasΓ‘s folytatΓ‘sa

You'll Also Like

2.5K 153 21
18 years ago Alyssa's parents made a deal with the devil that if he made them pregnant with a baby, on the child 18th birthday the devil came to get...
27.7K 581 13
[Completed] Lily Deista has somebody who loves her and adores her. He will do anything to be with her. Anything. And he doesn't care who he has to go...
9.6K 640 7
To people, the first kiss is always memorable. But Junkyu chose to remember the second one more. In which, marriage isn't the sealing of a promise...
3.6M 226K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...