BTS Yandere oneshots || OT7...

بواسطة catlookingman

It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Tr... المزيد

my innocent boyfriend?
best friends
perfect husband
mine
best friends- bonus
hybrid
love trap
hybrid p.t.2
my idol
hybrid pt 3
The promise
pity
hybrid pt 4
hybrid final
memories
charm
bloody circus
pity 2
trick
gold🔞
kookie
crazy
caged beauty
animal
boy toy 🔞
Trap
showoff
Bloody circus 2
possessive
Deal🔞
Black magic
sold
step daddy 🔞
Revived lover
Fake

I'm sinner-ot7

3.5K 171 62
بواسطة catlookingman

It's night time and One man enter in school...he is chanting Something...

?- I'm sinner... I'm sinner.... I'm sinner...

He is repeating this sentence again and again.....He is holding a rope..he went to rooftop....he tied one edge of rope with pillor and another one with his neck and jumped from roof...now his dead body is hanging on school rooftop....and automatically a sentence appear on his arm..

I'm sinner.....

Next morning...

Breaking news

Shinwa high school principal Mr.lee find dead on school rooftop....his body was hanging will clock tower...is it murder or suicide? Police is not answering... it's a biggest news in Korea because Mr. Lee is not a normal person but rich....

Head officer- did you find something?

Cop - sir..we saw CCTV footage and it's clear he committed suicide.....

Head officer- what about his arm..but something is off...he came to school at night and committed suicide.....there is something..find more proof....

Cops- yes sir....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One teenager boy is sleeping but he is breathing heavily.... suddenly he wake up...he is sweating badly...he wipped his forehead..... then he get up and walk to washroom and changed his clothes...and one black shadow enter in his room....he took his bag and then start finding his inhaler....

?- did you finding this?

Boy flinched and turn to voice...and his eyes widen...... seeing girl in front himself...he hold his chest and fell on floor he started breathing heavily..

?- do you want this?

Girl said while extended inhaler to him....

Jhope started coughing...and hold his chest and girl in front of him saw but didn't helped him....and lack of oxygen jhope die there.....and a sentence appear on his arm...

I'm sinner...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I teenager chilling in swimming pool....he love swimming..one black shadow enter in water too.... suddenly he started drowing in water...

He started struggling...and finally he come above water and took breath but again...some kind of force hold him and pull him under water.....he is trying to swip but looks like his body become paralyzed...... suddenly he saw...

Jimin eyes widen and he is struggling....but no use....after sometime....jimin dead body flot on water and a sentence appear on his hand...

I'm sinner.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now whole korea is terrified because of three richest people death.....and main thing is they belongs to a same school and....they had same sentence one their arms.... police is feeling pressure because it is hottest topic in Korea and victims families want Justice.....but police don't have answer because they don't have evidence.. it's biggest mystery....

Five teenagers boys are standing in front of their two friends grave......

Tae- i didn't get that how can this happen?

Jin- jhope die because of breathing problem... Maybe he left his inhaler...

Suga- i know jhope.. he can forget everything but not his inhaler.. that's weird....

Jk- and what about jimin huh? He is professional swimmer...how can he drown in water?

RM - he had habit to drink while swimming... I'm definitely sure he over drinked and faint in water and die..

Yoongi- I'm going home.. I'm not feeling well..bye

Then he walk away....

Yoongi enter in his room and layed on bed and closed his eyes..a black shadow enter in room... suddenly he opened his eyes and get up...he went to nearby table and took knife from there....and start chanting...

Yoongi- I'm sinner.... I'm sinner... I'm sinner...

He started scratching his face with that knife..

Now his whole face is bleeding.....and he write same sentence on his arm..

I'm sinner....

Then he walk to balcony and jumped from there.... and die....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At night...

Jungkook is in his painting room and making painting while singing... again a black shadow enter in room....

He made a boy painting......he completed his painting and smile....he took all brushes with him for washing...now he is washing his hands.... suddenly he started coughing loudly....and a red liquid come out of his mouth....but it's not blood but paint....he started vomiting paint.....and then paint come out of his eyes,nose and ears like painting he made few minutes ago.....he fell on floor..his all body his felled with paint.... because of paint,he is feeling difficulty to breath...he is screaming for help but this room his sound proof.... suddenly a female figure appear in front of him....who is nude but her body is covered with paint....jk eyes widen....he started vomiting more paint.....and now he can't breathe and he also die.....and a sentence appear on his arm...

I'm sinner.....

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In kim's mansion...

RM- what the hell is this? In morning, they were fine and they die... how?

Tae- that is I'm saying but you all didn't listen to me? There is something.... what if she is behind this all?

Jin- stop your nonsense.....she is dead....you forget...we killed her....

Tae-that's why I'm saying... what if she became ghost and come back for revenge like kdramas..

RM- shut up taehyung.... this is bullshit... ghost are not real....now go to your room and sleep.

Tae- hyung..i don't want to sleep alone.. please let me sleep with you...

Jin- tae.. please leave.. I'm already tired...

Tae then looked at RM with puppy eyes...but he shook his head and...tae leave the room... then RM also leave from there...

Jin get up and went to kitchen.... although Kim brothers are billionaire since born but jin like to cook by himself....

He is going to make lobster....he was going to fry it but that lobster bite his hand...

Jin- aaaaa.... bloody lobster...

He was about to hold it..he feel bite on neck and scream..he saw there was another lobster who bite him....he took it and throw away.... suddenly thousands of lobsters start coming towards him and he took frypan and start hitting them...but they are more....so they started biting him.....he fell on floor and all lobsters start eating him....he is screaming but no one is there..... suddenly he saw a girl figure whom body is full on biting marks and he started screaming more loudly... lobsters eat his body and he die there ....all lobsters disappear.....and same sentence appear on his arm too...

I'm sinner.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Namjoon is sleeping in his room.... suddenly he feel cold air hit him...he opened his eyes and saw...

He is ice skating place....he looked around..there is no one...

Rm- i was sleeping then how......

Suddenly he heard some noise and looked towards that direction and saw...snow storm..

He started skating to opposite direction but no his feet not working....he looked in front of him and saw a girl body who is looking like snow statue because her whole body is freez...... that ice hit with RM and he die under snow..... suddenly snow disappear and RM frozen body come out and a same sentence appear on his hand too.....
I'm sinner...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung is in his room and try to sleep.... suddenly he heard knock noise on window and he flinched...

Tae- who is there?

But no response....he get up and open the window and there was no one...he turn back and fell on floor when he saw...

Tae- aaaaaaaa....y...yn.....w.. what....

Yn- hi..tae...how are you?

Tae- y...you are a...alive...

Yn- how can I die when you are still alive? You forget you made promise with me.....

Flashback...

Six months ago....

Today is yn first day in shinwa high school... she is so excited....she is asking for principal office but everyone ignoring her....she Walk to one room and saw..

Seven boys......

Yn- excuse me... can you please tell me where is principal office?

Rm- yeah sure.... it's second room on third floor..

Yn- oh... thank you...

She bowed and walk out of room...and tae bite his lips while looking at her...

Tae- new chick....

Jimin- but mine..

Yoongi- back off..she will be mine toy...

Jin- yeah..stop fighting.... let's make bet who will win her.....

Tae- if I win her....i promise I will share her with you all....

Then all the boys started their work to impress yn....but she is come here for studies not for make boyfriend.....so she rejected six boys and now it's tae turn...yn enter in classroom and saw tae is sitting on her place.

Tae- i just come here for help.... I'm weak in maths please help me..

Yn- you should ask teacher...

Tae- i can't understand him...but some students said your way of teaching is good so please help me... please

Yn- okay....but after school...

Tae- thank you..you are so sweet...

Yn don't know what she did....then they started classes and tae behave like good boy in front of her.....he give her every reason to fell in love with him...and finally after three months he succeed......

Tae- yn i love you....i can die for you....you are my only love....

Yn-i love you too....

Tae- yn my friends want to meet with you...so come with me...

Tae hold her hand and drag her to ot7 personal room in school which have all facilities according their choice.....

Tae- hi... friends she is here....

Yn- Hlo guys...

Tae- she confessed to me so i won the bet....so where is my prize..

Yn looked at tae..

Jimin-your prize is you can have her before us...

Yn- what you said?

Tae- yn..you are just bet for me...i don't love....

Yn slapped him and that's hurt tae ego....and they all of seven boys destroyed a innocent soul....one month whole month they torture her and r*ped her........no one knows about it except principal......

Jhope used to block her voice while torturing her......jimin used to drowing her in water after tying her with ropes.... yoongi used to cut her skin with knife.......and jungkook used to paint her nude body because he hate that marks.....

About kim brothers, they were worest then others......once jin throw yn in pool which is full of lobsters and they bit her skin...she scream for help but instead of pity all of them laugh at her.....after pulling yn body from pool.... RM put her in ice champer just to stop her bleeding....and she almost die there......and finally tae who said he loved her... burnt her alive and after suffering from one month she die.....

they asked to principal....he suggested them to hang yn body with rooftop with letter behalf of her fake boyfriend...that she run away with her boyfriend and then she cheated on her boyfriend...so he Killed her and hang her on rooftop.....

Yn' mom didn't believe on it.....she knows her daughter....and anyone can saw someone torture her and killed her....but money won against justice.....one of school caretaker told ym about yn that he saw yn going with tae last time....and now she knows they did something with her....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Its a full moon day....two people enter in graveyard and they sit in front of one grave and one person start chanting something and other person cut palm and put on that grave...... suddenly whole graveyard felled with fog and darkness and moon color turned red..... person start chanting some spell loudly and then that grave blast and everything become silent.....and suddenly..

A hand come out of grave.....and it's yn actually her ghost.....and her mom did this....she started crying... then said with angry face...

Ym- they are sinner....take your revenge from them...kill them all.....they deserve to die

And then yn revenge started....she killed all of them same way like they used to torture her......

Now it's tae turn.....

End of flashback

Tae is still in shock after seeing yn....he fell on her feet..

Tae-please... forgive me... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry....I...I.. don't want to die.

He started crying and begging too....yn looked at him..

Yn- i asked same but what you all did......no forgiveness.... happy journey to hell..

Yn spirit smirked and they suddenly tae body start buring by himself...flams covered tae whole body...whole room his felled with his screams....and he also die.....and once again a sentence appear on his arm too..

I'm sinner.....

Finally her revenge is complete..... then a bright light fell on yn's spirit and it's vanished in air......

The end

This chapter is requested by BTSbite

I hope dear you like it... you didn't told me any story so I wrote by myself... thank you 🥰💜

Next chapter after

65+votes 🥰

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

715K 30.2K 72
"I follow her everywhere. She is the only light in my life. But she doesn't notice me. Well, that's what I think. The way she laughs, smiles, cries...
1.4M 50K 58
After visiting a fansign event of BTS your whole life has changed. Since that day someone started to stalk you, but you had no idea who it was... "If...
15.9K 671 34
𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐱𝐲𝐠𝐞𝐧. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫...
20.4K 571 17
" you're mine......mine to look at, mine to touch , mine to love..... and mine to fuck...... get it pretty one?" ...