Second chance (Btsxreader)

By GeetaThapa134

Summary: Y/n somehow become the villainess in her own bestfriend love story and some event lead her to her... More

a/n
End or start
I m alive!! again?
Is that Joke?
Game on
Basketball girl
Bitter memory and sweet chocolate
Minho
Date night
Let's be Friends
Group assignment
What happened
Sick
Childhood memories
Hangout
Drunk
Something is wrong
Where is she?
Wedding
Wedding pt2
Change of behaviour
Charity event
I will help you
Love
New stories
Ball night
ball night pt2
Confessions
Help
We'll wait
Taking care
unexpected
it's not always as we thought
Feelings
Truth

Cute

1.1K 56 1
By GeetaThapa134

Namjoon glare at everyone standing. Then Yoongi comes from behind Namjoon and takes out your photo on the notice board." Who did this?" He hissed.

When no one said anything, Yoongi shouted angrily, "I SAID WHO DID THIS?"

The girl who pushed you, timidly replied "I- I thought people should know how Y/N is so-"

" Really! " Yoongi chuckled dangerously. " And who are you to decide that?"

That girl remains silent and hung her head.

" If I see anyone misbehaving with Y/N ​​or hear anyone speaking bad about her, it will not be good for them." Yoongi warned And makes his way outside.

boys also follow Yoongi but not before glaring at everyone who said bad things about you.

you and minho sitting on the garden bench. Minho takes out a water bottle from his bag and gives it to you.

" Y/N are you okay?" Minho asks worried.

You nod your head and drink water.

" Who can do this?" you question. Minho looked at you confused.

"That video. Who can upload the video." You repeated.

" I don't know, but whoever it is, is from this university. Because someone from outside cannot upload the video on the university page." Minho spoke

You place the water bottle on the bench and turn to Minho "But who?? I don't have any hostility with anyone."

Minho puts his hand on your shoulders. " You don't worry. I will find out, whoever did this will come to know by their profile." He assured you.

You give Minho a thankful smile. Minho returns the smile and ruffles your hair fondly.

Someone clears their throat from behind you. You turn and saw Yoongi standing there. The other boys also follow him.

" Y/N are you okay? " Jimin asks, coming in front of you.

"I'm fine" you say and stand up.

You start walking but Seokjin holds your hand." Y/N, are you mad at us for hiding all this from you??" He asked.

You slowly release your hand and give him a small smile.

" No. It's just that I want to go home." You replied then you walk away.

It's been 3 days since you went to university. It's not that you're afraid of people saying bad things about you. The thing is that you have been trying for 3 days to find the person who uploaded that video.You talked to Minho but found out that that was uploaded by a fake profile.

"Whoever this is doesn't want me to be with boys." You pondered.

Something similar had happened in the past life too, when your friendship with the boys had just started, someone spread a fake rumor about you. After that the boys started hating you and the rumor automatically stopped.

Your phone beeps, you check your phone and see lots of texts from boys.You have been avoiding them since that day, it is not that you are blaming them for all this. You just don't want to bother them because of your problem. You sigh at the thought and go downstairs to the kitchen to eat something.

" Y/n How was your university today?" your mother asks from the living room.

"I didn't go" you say and take out an apple from the fruit basket and bite it.

" You know this has been the third day since you did not go to university." Your mother speaks angrily.

You sigh" I know, it's just a lot has been going on in my mind for a few days."

" Oh! And what is that, would you mind to tell us, young lady?" your mother speaks with a scoff.

" Y/N!! We don't pay your university expenses just for you to don't go to class because of stupid things." your mother fumed.

" stupid things!!" You spoke in disbelief. You can't believe that your own mother calls your problems stupid things.

" Do you even know what is going on in my life?" you speak.

You chuckled lowly and continued " How would you know? You only care about your business. you don't care about me"

"This is how you talk to your parents. You know how much trouble we face to pay bill of your unnecessary expenses." Your mother yelled.

"No. I don't know, because you have always given me money. Maybe if you had given me your love, I would not have had to search for my happiness in those lifeless things."You speak with tears in your eyes.

Your mother looks at you angrily "Love? Love doesn't fill anyone's stomach and bills. Your dad and I work so hard so that we can give you a high standard life. You don't appreciate our efforts."

tears fall from your eyes as you speak. " So why did you give birth to me if you can't give that love and affection that every child want. why didn't you just buy a doll."

"You ungrateful girl" your mother says through clenched teeth and slaped you.

You hold your cheek and look at your mother with an wide teary eyes.

" You must know your place. You don't talk to me like that. understood. Now apologize " your mother demanded.

" You never loved me. Did you??" You wishpered and walked out of the house taking your coat from hanger.

You aimlessly walked in road, As teary fall from eyes like a waterfall. you wiped the tear from you sleeves and walk inside a convience store. You eat cup noodles and looked out of window.
" where should I go"  you thought.

You exited the store as you finished the noodles and count your remaining money for hotel.

" Will I get a hotel room with this amount??" You mumbled.

You hear someone's footsteps behind you, you ignore them thinking that someone might be walking same way. But you become tense when you hear his footsteps coming closer and closer to you.You turn your head to look back  then someone closes your eyes and mouth.

Someone gently push you in a chair and remove your blindfolds. When you open your eyes and all you saw is darkness everywhere.

Suddenly the lights come on, you close your eyes to avoid the light.When you open your eyes slowly, you see fairy lights everywhere. It's was so beautiful that your mouth hung open.

A light focus on a place which look like a mini stage and Taehyung came infront of ligh in a cute pink jumpsuit?

" Angry bird!! This special performance for you." He said in mic and motion someone to come ahead. One by one all the boys ( BTS) come on stage in pink jumpsuit.

You looked all of them they look so cute. You almost laughed aloud when you saw yoongi on the right side. He look so embarrassed but still doing it..

They started dancing with doing ageyo?? You burst into laughter after seeing them dancing like this, it was hilarious but cute. When you looked at hyung line they look like they were ready to buried themselves in embarrassment expect Seokjin who was enjoying himself fully. The song come to end and all of them come off the stage and did some cute poses infront for you like a fairy ending.

You wiped your tear, which came from laughing too much and clapped.

" Let me guess! It was taehyung's idea?" You questioned knowing fully well.

"Who else would it be besides him?" namjoon playfully says while glaring taehyung.

Jungkook comes in front of you and asks “Your not angry at us. Are you?”

You looked at him surprised and asked, "Why did you think I was angry with you?"

" Maybe because you've been ignoring our texts and calls for three days" Yoongi spoke while rolling his eyes.

" That was not the case. I didn't want to drag you guys into my trouble." you say sincerely.

Seokjin comes over to you and pulls your ears. " Yaa!! You call us friends and say you don't want to involve us in your problems. Which friend leaves their friend in trouble?" He scolds you.

" Ouch!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Now leave my ears." You whine. You straighten your hair and teased "You all did it for me. I'm flattered."

" Don't be. I'm going to make you buy me coffee all week, since because of you i do all this." Yoongi said glaring at you.

" Ok! I will buy you coffee but first let me have some pictures of you guys" you said and take out your phone from your pocket.

" No!" They yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 482 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
6K 305 31
This is a story of a two pairs with two different personalities with some dark past gets together cause of the family? will the cold hearted person c...
8.7K 196 41
Y/N is a normal girl who lives in England. When she finally finishes high school she decides to head to the school of her dreams the school of idol a...
409K 10.4K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...