CURSED! (Jujutsu Kaisen X Mal...

By xxmjytxx

Y/n L/n, a student from Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School fight against curses with his cursed technique... More

Part 1: New guy!
Part 2: Cursed womb
Part 3: WOUNDED
Part 4: Pushing forward
Part 5: Low class
Part 6: Battle!
Part 7: KICK BACK
Part 8: Team battle... well kinda.
Part 9: Having fun!
Part 10: Origin of obedience.
Part 11: The origin of obedience, act 2
Part 12: WHACK A MOLE!
Part 14: Endurance
Part 14: It's like that.
Part 15: Just a taste
Part 16: Fight.
Part 17: New Gojo Satoru?
Part 18: Sealed.
Part 19: To save.
Part 20: Find them.
Part 21: All out
Part 22: What?
Part 23: You and me.
Part 24: Unable to do anything
Part 25: The world of Heian.
Part 26: Call.
Part 27: That place.
Part 28: About the Culling game.
Part 29: Gambling Match
Part 30: Infiltration
Part 31: Passion
Part 32: Cog
Part 33: Kogane
Part 34: Her.
Part 35: Ripen
'Cool title' -READ THIS
WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!!
Happy Birthday!
Part 36: The showdown!
REVIEWING ERA
Part 38: DEATH
I SAW THE LEAKS (SPOILERS+) AND ANSWERING QUESTIONS
Part 39: Tag me out
Part 40: Revenge
"Algos" - just a discussion
Part 41: Will everyone die?
update not a part tho
Part 42: Come back

Part 37: Death is nearing

653 24 3
By xxmjytxx

Gojo's neck is sliced, but he quickly uses reversed cursed technique to heal himself. "Yes but Sukuna's slashes won't stop inside his domain!" Hiromi states. "Since Sukuna doesn't close his barrier... Wouldn't running away be easy?" Choso says. "If Malevolent shrine's maximum effective rea is about the size of Shibuya... Then should be fast enough to get away!!" Hakari tells his opinion. "No his, instantaneous movement uses Limitless cursed technique compress space and coordinates. Gojo's domain was just destroyed, so he can't use his cursed technique for a while." Kusakabe answers.

"But that means..." Miwa says. "..."

"Yeah, Gojo's in trouble." We go back to the showdown, Sukuna stands proud on top of his Malevolent Shrine he slashes Gojo repeatedly with his domain. Gojo stares on tanking all of them. The two of them dashes from their positions and face again! "You think I'd let you go?" Sukuna states as he follows Gojo he tries to kick him, but Gojo holds onto his leg before he could hit him. Sukuna then grabs both of Gojo's legs and hold him into place. Gojo reinforces his hand with cursed energy and tries to punch Sukuna, but he dodges it . Sukuna quickly gets up and makes some distance between them.

"What if... That shrine was trashed?" Itadori asks looking onto one of the screens. "Ordinarily, concrete manifestations of innate domains dont have special meaning or function. In other words they might as well not exist." Kusakabe answers Itadori's question. "If the shrine is merely a symbol of the domain... Then it can't be broken. There's no point to trying. If Gojo with his six eyes hasn't attempted to do so, then that must be the case." Mei Mei backs up the theory. "Oh no! Is there nothing he can do?!" Kirara says in freight.

"New shadow style simple domain."

Gojo erects a small barrier around him to protect them from the effects of Malevolent Shrine. "Simple domain!" Kusakabe shouts in surprise. "Didn't Gojo sensei say he can't do that!?" Y/n says in shock. "No, he said he can't teach it. Natural geniuses can't teach for squat."

"THEN DON'T MAKE A GUY LIKE THAT A TEACHER FOR FIRST YEARS!" Nobara tells them. "Simple domain will negate the guaranteed hit.. While he heals himself with reverse cursed technique. How can he do reverse cursed technique and normal cursed energy control at the same time?"

"But compared to a real domain the cursed energy output for simple domain will merely buy time." Choso admits. Sukuna runs up to Gojo and attempts to punch him, but Gojo dodges it and smirks. Sukuna slashes Gojo's body. "See?" Choso points out. "How tedious." Sukuna says. Everybody is shocked seeing what is happening. "What the--? Gojo stopped healing with reverse cursed technique!" Kusakabe says astonished. "Does that mean-"

"No, he wouldn't run out of cursed energy." Yuta tells. "Under ordinary circumstances he wouldn't! But he continued running reverse cursed technique full blast immediately after opening his domain. He's expended twice the usual amount of cursed energy! All while the powerful Sukuna has been attacking nonstop!!" Ino speaks. The simple domain around Gojo shatters as Gojo gets hit with the sure hit attacks again. Gojo latches onto Sukuna his legs wrapping around the waist of his opponent surprising Sukuna with his speed just now. Gojo points his finger at him. 

"Is that possible!?" Yuta shouts sweat dripping down his face. "Maybe he couldn't heal his body because... He was using reverse cursed technique... To heal his burned out cursed technique!" Yuta says in shock. "Red." Gojo shoots Red at the shrine striking the Malevolent shrine along with Sukuna who smiles. "Phew! This wasn't easy." Gojo says as he heals himself with reverse cursed energy.

"Did he use reverse cursed technique... To heal his burnt-out cursed technique?" Yuan questions looking onto the fight with curiosity. "Okkotsu!" Kusakabe calls out to him. "I can't say it's impossible. After all he just did it! Burning out a cursed technique with a domain is completely different from taking physical damage. If a machine isn't broken but overheats, it won't function properly, so you have to wait for it to cool down." Yuta explains. "So reverse cursed technique can fix something but it can't cool it down?" Maki asks. "That's what I thought but maybe I was wrong." Yuta thinks, Y/n looks at his senior's worried face. And thinks if Yuta really can take on Sukuna or not.

"You can go bigger than this right?" Gojo asks him. The moment Sukuna tried to expand Malevolent Shrine's effective range to the maximum... "NO WAY!! WHAT IS HE THINKING!?" Kusakabe says in shock. "Unlimited void." ...Gojo... Opened his domain again. "He's doing the same thing?!" Ino speaks. "No he's smarter than that." Shoko tells them. "Ah, I see..." Mei sighs. "Did he reverse the barrier's internal and external conditions?" Hiromi questions. "It's not breaking right away this time!" Kashimo says in surprise. "In other words, this barrier..." Y/n mumbles.

"IT'S STRONG AGAINST EXTERNAL ATTACKS!!" Kusakabe shouts. "But how can he change conditions so easily?" Yuan says thinking very hard. Inside the clash of domains. "How about a do-over?" Gojo asks, Sukuna quickly approaches Gojo and they both punch and block each other's attacks. Gojo gets hit with cursed energy surprising him. Gojo takes a step back and tries to punch Sukuna, but he dodges it easily. Sukuna quickly retaliates and goes to punch Gojo but he ducks. Gojo punches Sukuna's gut. "!?" Gojo quickly notes that Sukuna's can't miss attack is turned off inside his domain

"Unlimited void affects everything but Gojo himself... And anything touching him." Kenjaku says to himself.

The binding vow for negating Malevolent shrine's can't miss command inside Gojo's domain further increased power outside the domain... And Sukuna survived unlimited void by touching Gojo. Once again... The outer shell of Gojo's domain shatters once again and Sukuna's Malevolent shrine expands. "Need another do over?" Sukuna mocks. "WHAT!?" Itadori looks on with shock. "Sukuna must've changed domain conditions too!!" Kusakabe tells. "Hey you two. I'm up net if he dies. Don't interfere." Kashimo tells Hakari and Y/n. "!!" Sukuna looks on seeing Gojo got shallow cuts.

"I learned it as a kid but stopped using it after mastering a domain. Not bad huh?" Gojo smirks. "That's falling blossom emotion!" Kusakabe looks on with awe. "What's that!?" Someone asks. "Dunno."

"No idea."

"Beats me."

"How come only Atsuya knows this stuff?" Another questioned. "It's an antidomain technique known only to the big three families." Kusakabe explains. "Then why do you know it?" Panda asks him. "It's a cursed energy control program for automatically repelling anyone who touches it. There isn't much point against a complicated cursed technique effect like unlimited void, but it's quite useful against a simple cursed technique like Sukuna's slashes. And unlike simple domain, it doesn't get stripped away." Kusakabe explains further on about it. "But it can't withstand domain output without some injury." Choso answers. "Which should be enough. Gojo can heal while burning out. He just needs time." Shoko states. "Domain expansion." Gojo calls out his domain once again!

"WOAH AGAIN?!" Yuan says in shock and utter surprise. "No this time..."

"It's gonna be huge!" Hakari admits. "Is he trying to use a barrier to swallow Sukuna's entire effective range?" Kashimo questions. "Again. how is he changing conditions?!" Kusakabe says again. "But isn't this a bad move? Broadening the barrier's range will reduce its quality." Mei Mei tells. "What's the point of being invincible from the outside... If he loses inside?" Hiromi says. A crack is formed on the giant domain. "Didn't it work!?" Kirara shouts. "Wait... The barrier... Is... SUUUPER TINY!" Nobara says. 

"A tiny barrier!?" Yuan tells looking at it with shock. "Theoretically that should make it stronger but... That thing's smaller than a basketball!" Y/n admits. "Wait that's impossible." Kusakabe says. "Yes. You keep saying that." Mei Mei points out. "Why? A barrier's external appearance never match what's inside." Maki explains. "When you're enclosed in a domain, escape is rarely an option because you can't determine the boundary. Even if you could barriers are strong against pressure from the inside." Y/n tells.  "But there are limits meathead." Kusakabe says. 

"Well since my teacher's an idiot I can't help it." Y/n told him. "A concrete image is crucial to barrier techniques. Normally it would be impossible to imagine shutting yourself and your opponent in a barrier where the exterior volume looks too small for one person." Kusakabe explains. "But prison realm..." Choso says. "Yeah that might explain it. Gojo is making use of his experience sealed in the prison realm."

 "What an awful learning experience!" 

"But why change the domain conditions every time?" Kusakabe asks. "You keep asking that. Why?" Miwa says irritating Kusakabe. "It takes time for every sorcerer to eventually hit on the precise blend.. Of external and internal conditions volume and construction speed for barriers-- especially domain barriers."

"Really?"

"Higuruma and Hakari you guys are different... Because your domains come by default with your cursed techniques. Anyway the conditions aren't something you ordinarily adjust every time." Kusakabe tells them. "You're special, Kin!"

"Did he adjust from large to small because of the high difficulty?" Kusakabe asks once again. "He may have also wanted to use the large barrier to enclose Malevolent shrine's effective range. In any case it appears to be holding." Mei Mei says. The domain is slashed repeatedly outside. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Ino shouts in surprise. "Sukuna decreased domain range to raise cursed technique output." Yuta looks worried. "If this barrier breaks they're in a dead lock." Angel tells them. "But Gojo's position will gradually weaken until he loses." Kusakabe says.

Once again the domain shatters. "Sensei!!" Itadori calls out to him in worry. "Huh?" Y/n says. "Malevolent Shrine..." The Malevolent shrine crumbles down. Revealing Sukuna who was which injured. "W...Whoa..." Hakari tells. "WHOA!!! GOJO!! TWO THINGS HAPPENED SIMULTANEOUSLY!!" Hakari shouts. "Sukuna destroyed Gojo's domain from the outside... And Gojo damaged Sukuna enough he couldn't maintain his domain!!" Hakari explains. "Time?!" Kusakabe shouts. "Huh?!" Surprising Miwa. "How long did Gojo's barrier last?! No one timed it?!"

"Well you didn't either!!" Miwa tells him. "Student's should be on top of that stuff!" Kusakabe says. "Three minutes, nine seconds. exactly three minutes after the barrier shrunk." Mei Mei informs them. "Way to go sis!" Ui Ui cheers. "Since their domains are down... Neither can use cursed techniques for a time." Hiromi says. "But Gojo can heal a burnt out cursed technique with reversed cursed technique so he'll act first." Maki tells them. "Sukuna can use reverse cursed technique too!"

"Well so can I. Like I said though I can't recover a burnt-out cursed technique." Yuta says "Yes. But Gojo... Already showed it to Sukuna." Angel tells. "Which means?" Ino asks. "Sukuna used Kenjaku to turn his soil into a cursed object and divide it among 20 fingers... And that single occasion was enough for him to learn how to become a cursed object. Which means that Sukuna can also probably repair... A burnt-out cursed technique with reversed cursed technique." Shoko explains.

Sukuna dashes, Gojo quickly following behind him. Gojo appears behind him and makes him an attractive force as multiple rubble gets attracted into him . Gojo lands a kick, but Sukuna blocks it. Gojo makes distance between them again. And some blood drips down his nose. The two strongest calls out their domains once again. "The same time again!!" Itadori calls it out. "Which means Sukuna can also repair a burnt out cursed technique with reverse cursed technique." Angel explains. "Could he from the start or did he learn it?" Hana asks.

"How many times have we said cursed technique today?"

"During the three minutes until Sukuna destroys the outer shell of Gojo's domain from outside... Gojo has to hurt Sukuna enough that Sukuna can't maintain his domain." Kusakabe says. "Don't  sound so pessimistic. Gojo can immobilize Sukuna by bating him in unlimited void for just a few seconds. If he can destroy Malevolent shrine in three minutes or less... Gojo wins." Shoko speaks. Speaking of which Gojo reinforces his fists with cursed energy and sends Sukuna barrage of punches, making him block all of them. Gojo dashes behind Sukuna and with a fast hand gesture makes him go towards the Malevolent shrine full force! Gojo attracts Sukuna closer to him with his cursed technique and smiles. Gojo punches Sukuna in the chest the both of them smiling. Malevolent shrine crumbles down as Gojo and Sukuna lands on the ground safely.

"The same time again! Again!!" Kusakabe shouts. "What a nail biter." Mei Mei says. "Yeah but..." Choso mumbles. "This means that Gojo's the stronger fighter inside a domain right?" Miwa tells. Gojo punches Sukuna to a wall and they both call out their domains again. "Hey! Just now!" Yuta calls out to them. "What happened?"

"Maybe... Only maybe but... I think Gojo sensei's domain was slightly faster." Cused technique repair lags depending on the degree of physical healing! The difference was less than 0.01 seconds... But unlimited void hit!!! Sukuna gets trapped in place as boundless knowledge fills his mind. Gojo jabs at Sukuna's chest. Inside the Satoru Gojo's domain, in the two minutes and 40 seconds since the last domain expansion... Malevolent Shrine collapses. 

With this treasure I summon... EIGHT HANDLED DIVERGENT SILA DIVINE GENERAL MAHORAGE!!! The divine general appears inside the domain ready to clash fists with Gojo! "Cursed technique reversal." Gojo calls out his attack but Mahorage destroys the domain. "WHAT?!" Mahorage adapted to Unlimited void!

"That's... Mahoraga!!" Y/n shouts in surprise. "So that's the crown jewel of the Zenin clan." Mei says looking at it with awe. "It's a shikigami with the ability to adapt to any attack." Choso explains. "You're saying it was even able to adapt to unlimited void!?" Itadori says shocked. The crows looked on ahead as the battle continued. Sukuna stands proud next to the divine general. In his battle with Yorozu, Sukuna used Mahoraga's adaptation ability for himself in order to see through her construction technique. The domain expansion's sure hit effects canceled each other out a total of five times. Gojo Satoru's sure hit effect targeted everything whithin the domain. Sukuna's sure hit effect, however targeted everything whithin the domain except himself.

Which meant that the sure hit effect targeting Sukuna was still in place. He continued to take on unlimited void five times, all while shouldering the burden of Mahoraga's adaptation. ANd the one who actually bore this burden was... "Megumi's soul!!" 

"What's up?" Sukuna calls out to him. "You look like you have something on your mind." Mahorage is dispelled as he goes back to Sukuna's shadow. "Not reallly. It just warms my heart seeing you so desperate." Gojo says cockily. "Kuku. Look who's talking. Unlimited void an ability that activates once inside your domain... Honestly, I figured it was going to be a real pain. That's why my first move was to take that card out of the deck. While unable to use amplification within the domain, I had Fushiguro Megumi adapt to unlimted void using his ten shadows As a result I couldn't use any cursed technique other than what was imbued to my domain. I suppose that paid off in it's own way." Sukuna explained.

"All he took was the process of adaptation and not the resulting adaptation right? Sukuna you haven't actually adapted to Megumi's soul itself to unlimited void. If I open my domain again, Mahoraga won't be able to bail you out. I'll destroy it in one attack." Gojo says determined. "Kukuku. You can no longer open your domain." Sukuna tells him. Gojo's nosebleed.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" Kusakabe says in confusion. "Using reverse cursed technique to heal your exhausted innate technique. Looks like you've strained yourself quite a bit. Your cursed technique is etched into your brain... Roughly around your right prefrontal cortex. You've been using cursed energy to damage your own brain then using reverse cursed technique... To refresh your burnt out technique." Sukuna explains. "Even using that once is way too risky!!" Yuta says it out loud. "The brain... Especially the part of the brain where cursed energy are cornered is a black box... It isn't as simple as thinking about healing it. Just that." Kusakabe contemplates. "Based solely on the amount of times he's done it already, he should be at death's door." Choso says.  

"He did something that reckless four times... And just a second ago makes five times." Itadori tells counting the times he had done it. "I thought Gojo had been getting used to healing his brain, but... It looks like he's suffering the sequalae now. Sukuna's done it fewer times so he has more leeway than Satoru here..." Shoko admits. "You've reached a limit completely separate from healing your flesh and bones. Supposing you could expand your domain again, you'd perish the moment you did so. Not to mention the fact that you wouldn't be nearly precise enough to oppose me."

"Next, I'll close the barrier of my domain.. And you will be left nowhere to run. And while I carve you to pieces... I'll even adapt to that infinity of yours." Sukuna says as Mahoraga's wheel is on top of his head. "This is goodbye. You were born in an era without me and hailed as the strongest, and yet you turned out to be... Painfully ordinary. Domain expansion." Sukuna says calling out to his domain, but once it was called out it's destroyed! It hadn't even been ten seconds... Since Sukuna took a blow from Unlimited void. And yet.. Just like Satoru Gojo... Sukuna's brain sustained enough damage to make domain expansion impossible. "HAHAHAHA!! LOOKS LIKE IT'S HITTING YOU PRETTY DAMN HARD!!" Gojo laughs at him seeing the messed up face.

"My students are watching. You know. I'm gonna go ahead and keep showing off."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 143 19
[Yuji Itadori x Umbra Witch!Male reader] In a universe of light and dark, where perception is reality... Some people, the Jujutsu Sorcerers, act in s...
2.7K 146 12
Never being able to escape the shadow her brother cast on her, Saeri is forced to confront the demons of her past and her hatred for jujutsu sorcerer...
3.8K 137 6
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...
12.7K 264 18
"๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...