The Emperor Of Time (Male Rea...

By FlamingDX

Y/N, a highschooler who didn't really have a dream and doesn't know anything about Kamen Rider, is going to a... More

Main Character
Other Characters info
Harem info
Chapter -1, The friendship
Chapter 0, The Tales of a Demon Lord of Time
Chapter 0.5, The start of a new journey
Chapter 1, The Quest of The Emperor Of Time Begins!
Chapter 2, The Genius has arrived!
Announcement

Writer's notes

166 0 0
By FlamingDX

Here are some stuff I would say to mention before you read this book:

- This book contains harem and in this book all of the around the same age (No ones is underage).

- The story may or may not be very good but please dont go comment about saying that the story is bad or some bad stuff like "Oh, stop making horrible books!". I am just trying my best and I am using my brain to make stories that.

- The story takes place in an alternate version of the movie where Over Quartzer Tokiwa SOUGO defeated Tokiwa Sougo and he became Ohma Zi-O, he then made a school to raise a lot of rider and find a student to heir to his throne.

P.S. : This is mostly made-up. Some stuff are accurate and some are not.

- This is an x male reader's book if this mention doesn't tell you it then the title says it as well. If you are here to diss on this book or on the author aka me, then I would ask you nicely to stop reading this book. Thank you.

(More notes will be added in later dates...)

Without further ado... Please enjoy :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.9K 15
kenma was bullied by kuroo and sakusa, because he was "too feminine" when kenma leaves, he meets atsumu, who teaches him self confidence and badass...
9.8K 241 10
Y/N is a boy who dream want to be a king just like his favourites Tokatsu Story called Kamen Rider Zi-O but the dream he want crush by his abusing fa...
17.6K 946 11
γ€Œ Knights from all over the continent wants to participate in the Swordsmanship Competition in the Capital in order to be noticed by the most powerfu...
8.4K 401 13
𝐼𝑑 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘Ž π‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’... M/n L/n was no one special, he kept his grades in average, he had a average teenage life. He has hi...