Taken || Lego Monkei Kid

By Smiles4Alifetime

The day the war ended was the day Sun Wukong welcomed his new son into the world, and the day he put his Staf... More

Lotus Thief
Little Flower
10th Birthday
The Witch's Return
Scars and Missing Pieces
Quiet Dreams
Lost For the Final Time
Good-Bye Old. Hello New!
When you know, you know.
Cracks in the Wall
Dreams or Reality?
Old Promises
Broken
Come with me
A Head Start
Art/Fan art for this story
Starting Line
Short Distance
Puzzle Piece
Golden Eyes
Best Friend (Retry)

Angels

322 16 10
By Smiles4Alifetime

"Bàba?" Xiaotain asked one day, his expression rather serious. He was 5 years old and had recently lost and grown his new canines. His first big boy teeth.
Liu'er was brushing the comb through Xiaotian's fur, humming a little. "Yes?"

"If I asked Daddy to marry me, would you get upset?" his child asked with complete honesty in his choice of actions for the day. He seemed nervous, genuinely concerned that this would drive some wedge between him and his Father.

"Oooh?" Liu'er gave a little tilt of his head, pretending to contemplate it. His tail swished behind him, curling at just how CUTE this all was. He remembered Iron Fan's own story of how Red Son wished to marry DBK when he was younger. How the mighty Bull King gave a solemn nod, but was hiding his face into his hands when Red Son turned away to get his Father flowers. So now it was their turn, was it? "Well, so long as I'm invited and get some of the cake, I don't mind. You'll have to take super good care of him though." he chuckled at the obvious wag of his son's tail.

"I will! I will!" he assures his Bàba. He gave his Father a hair clip for his fur, already devising the plan in his head to gather some flowers and set up where the wedding would be held. "Will you be my best man?" he leaned into Liu'er stomach, nuzzling into him.

Liu'er put a hand to his chest, "Why, Sunspot." he cooed. "I would be honored.'' He tilted his Son's head back to kiss his forehead. Wukong was going to flip when he heard about this later.

Hopping off the stool the little monkey excitedly rushed outside to begin the wedding prep. While he did this, Liu'er fetched the camera. He had never been one to care for the passing of time or memorialize it- but since having their child he found he was eager to keep and hold every memory. Checking for footage, he snuck his way outside their home behind the waterfall to track Wukong down. His mate was towards the top of the mountain, plucking some peaches from their personal supply. Placing them into baskets, he noted how Liu'er sat on the nearby rock, camera in hand.

"What are you up to?" he asked, frowning when the camera zoomed in on his face. "I don't like when you pull that thing out, Mihou."

His mate chuckled impishly, "Too bad for you. It's not even on yet."

"It's not?"

Macaque shrugged innocently. "Maybe." it wasn't, but he was happy to let Wukong think it was for now. 

Wukong put his hands to his hips, heated that he was being recorded. He hated having someone watch him like this. Made him feel self conscious of everything he did. This clearly showed in his body posture, turning away awkwardly from his mate as he plucked another fruit. "This isn't something perverted, is it?" he asked over his shoulder, a swish to his tail. The long pause from his lover was unnerving. Instantly regretting his choice, Wukong gulped. "I mean..."

The smirk that pulled at Liu'er lips was deadly. " Now there is a thought~"

Wukong sputtered, heat in his cheeks, "N-Now hold on, that isn't what I meant to- y-you were the one who had the camera!"

Liu'er leaned forward, eyes half-lidded. "I had no idea, Peaches." he looked Wukong up and down. The idea was rather tantalizing now, considering how shy Wukong got in front of cameras. "An idea to explore later."

Wukong was beat red, shaking his head. "N-No! No no nonononono." he waved his arms around. "Mihou, stop it. Get it out of your head...! Mihou!" he covered himself and hid behind the tree at his mate's look- practically undressing him with his eyes. "Pervert! Perverttt." he hissed quietly. "You taint this mountain with your thoughts...!"

Mihou's voice was like silk, "You were the one who suggested it. So clearly deep down, you were thinking about it first."

" Stopppp." Wukong whined, wanting to bury himself under some rock somewhere. He heard his mate chuckle, evil in nature but cute in sound. He stuck his head out to watch how Mihou tilted his head back and grinned ear to ear, cackling his little head off. His heart melted- Liu'er beauty matching the sunny day in his brilliance. "You are lucky I love you." he says, albeit a tad accusingly. "Now put the camera down."

"Can't do that." Liu'er brushed a tear from his eyes.

"Why not?" Stepping out from his hiding spot Wukong went back to work, listening to the camera turning on- so it was off- and Mihou fiddling with the settings.

"Because." Liu'er held the camera up to check the lighting. Appreciating the little details one could add to make home videos just a little bit better. Out of the blue a few minutes later, the dark monkey announced, "Xiaotian is coming. He's got something very important to tell you." he lifted the camera to begin recording.

Curious, Wukong turned to watch their child scampering up the hill side. Flowers were bundled in his hands, recently picked and put together messily. He was staring at them intently, making sure not to drop them as he scaled the mountain. At the top, he lifted his head to notice his Father's waiting for them.

He gasped, hiding the bouquet behind him. "Daddy...!" Xiaotian rushed forward.  With his hair done nicely, dressed in his best little outfit, he was the picture of charming. Wukong eyed him with a curious tilt of his head and smile.
"What is it, bud?" he cooed. Their baby was just so precious.
Xiaotian dropped to a knee, offering his Father the bouquet. "Daddy." he says, seriously. Wukong leaned back, eyes widening. "Will you marry me and be my Dad-Husband??"

From the corner, Liu'er smacked his hand over his mouth, the clear sound of his snicker obvious in the background noise of the camera. His best attempts to stifle it were little to none.

"!!" Wukong fell backwards, sharply clutching his heart. He rolled onto his side, his voice a sharp wheeze, "Of course I will...!" he squealed. He sat up, gasping. The brilliant smile of his son was the best gift he could receive. "Aww buddy!" he held his arms out for Xiaotian to run into, squeezing his Son tight. He had heard DBK gush about this once when Red Son did this! He couldn't believe it was happening to him now too.The pure pride and joy he felt that his baby adored him that much made Wukong feel lighter than air!

Xiaotina was squealing with delight, "Yay!"

Kissing Xiaotian's head, Wukong froze, "Ah wait, but your Bàba. I'll have to break the news to him." he joked at Macaque over Xiaotian's head.

"Fine by me. I've been trying to get rid of you for years." Liu'er says without remorse, happily watching the two. He adored how Wukong's face lit up with such tremendous joy. The matching wag of his mate and his child was rather adorable.

"Heh." the Monkey King stood, taking the bouquet offered to him. Holding it in one hand, he took his child's hand with the other. Side by side, the two walked down the path to the little set up Xiaotian had made. Liu'er followed after them, getting embarrassed little looks fromWukong over his shoulder.

"Daddy you gotta put on your veil." Xiaotian paused half way to tug his Dad down to eye level. Reaching into his backpack, Xiaotian pulled out a pillow sheet and laid it over Wukong's head.

Liu'er was clutching his stomach behind them, turning away to hold back his laughter. With a flourish, the sun kissed monkey stood proudly to show off his outfit.

"Never has there been a bride so pretty." he says with a flourish of his hand.

Following the path they were led in front of the tribe, who had all been placed on little cushions in rows. They were seated there without a clue as to why, instructed so by their little Prince rather insistently. Seeing their royal family approaching, they chirped in confusion but bowed their heads nonetheless.

Seated on a taller stool at the end of the row was one of Xiaotian's stuffed dolls with a book balanced in front of it. Taking his Father to the doll, Xiaotian turned to face him. Wukong stared at the doll then copied Xiaotian. "Oh, is he the wedding officiant?"

"Yes."

Liu'er was moving to put the camera in a set location, checking the angle. Making sure it was perfect he shuffled around it to join beside Xiaotian's side. He crossed his arms in front of him, a bow tie so conveniently clipped to his scarf. Wukong leaned closer to squint at it.

His mate smugly stated, "I'm the best man."

"He's my best man, Daddy." Xiaotian nodded. "He's not yours. Only me." the child put his claim in, reaching back blindly to hold onto Liu'er's pant leg. Mihou stepped a little closer, reaching down to pet Xiaotian's head reassuringly.

"Only yours." he promised his child, winking at Wukong.

Wukong pursed his lips, "Ah, I see. So who will be my best man then?" his father inquired.

"Unkey Azure." The child nodded, "But he's busy, so you don't get one right now." The two parents were tilting their heads up, their lips curling into little smiles. How hard it was to not burst into laughter and deter their child's hard work.

"Understood." Wukong says carefully, mindful of his voice.

"Okay! Wedding time!" the prince declared, looking at his stuffed toy. He nodded, like the toy was talking to him. The two adult monkeys were quiet, a small gust of wind coming between them as a few seconds of silence went by.

Losing his patience with his own little game, Xiaotian slid a ring pop onto Wukong's ring finger. Or tried. It didn't quite fit, so he switched it to Wukong's pinky. "Daddy, you wanna marry me?"

"I do." Wukong grinned. When his son didn't talk after that, blinking expectantly, Wukong quickly asked. "Do you wanna marry me?"

"I do!" Xiaotian says. He patted his cheek, "Kiss please!"

Wukong knelt down, cupping Xiaotian's face, peppering his lovely little face in kisses. Spurring a giggle from his child when Liu'er also knelt down to give their sons kisses. "The best man doesn't kiss too! Haha!" cheeks squished Xiaotian chirped gleefully.

"The best man also wants to marry the handsome groom." With that said, Macaque scooped Xiaotian up into his arms and started to run. "Oh no, I'm stealing the Groom!"

Xiaotian threw his arms up, "I'm being stolen!"

"Hey! No stealing my groom!" Wukong ran after them. "That's my little groom!" ducking and weaving through the trees, the three monkeys' chirps could be heard for the next hour. Tossing their child back and forth between them as they swung on vines and dove in and out of shadows.

Swinging between his Dad's, Xiaotian giggled. "When I grow up am I gonna get really really married?" he asked.

His parents glanced at each other. Liu'er smiled when he could see how quickly Wukong wanted to say no. "You might." he says instead, caressing his baby's head. "When you really love someone, you might wanna marry them. It's okay though if you never get married as well."

"Though you don't really need to." Wukong grumbled. "Right? No boyfriends or girlfriends everrrr."

Xiaotian gave a big blink, "...None ever!" he mimicked his Dad, grinning.

"That's right! Say it again!" Wukong cheered, getting a roll of Liu'er eyes at his antics. "Never one boyfriend and Never one girlfriend"

"Never one." tilting his head in thought, Xiaotian's tail curled, an wickedly evil smile on his face. "Maybe two~ A boyfriend and a girlfriend."

Wukong gasped, terrified at the notion, "No no, none~!"

"Three!" Xiaotian cackled, a spark of mischief in his eyes, "Four even!"

"No!" Wukong wailed.

"10!" his son declared.

"NOOOO! At least just make it one, pleaseeee." Wukong was walking with his head down dejectedly, the future sounding terrifying suddenly.

Hand in hand with his Fathers, they walked down the path together. It was a serene moment.

Xiaotian then decided to drop the shock of a lifetime to his parents. "Okay Daddy. One." he compromised. "But when I grow up for real, I'm gonna marry Red Son. He'll be the one."

"WHAT?!" Wukong tripped. Grabbing his boy's shoulders he was horrified. "That half baked-!" at Liu'er angry look he corrected himself. "I-I mean... the Bull Prince? That guy??"

Xiaotian nodded. "Yup! Imma marry him and then we can play together every day!" He always felt so sad when his play dates with Red Son had to end so soon. But, if they were married like his Dad's, they could live together and never have to leave! It was the perfect plan. 

Wukong was nearly in tears, shaking his head in disbelief. Liu'er was grabbing hold of Wukong's scarf to drag him away and retrieve the camera he had left in the middle of the woods. He would undoubtedly have to erase a lot of footage after they ran out of the "wedding" like they did. "Come on." Understanding this was the innocence of childhood, knowing things would be different when they got older, he flicked Wukong's forehead.

"B-But- XiaoXiao...." the King whimpered, dragged and mortified.

Xiaotian waved goodbye to him, calling to Liu'er. "Bàba, can I go to the river? I wanna find some rocks!"

Liu'er nodded over his shoulder, "Alright, just take one of the elders with you." He gestured to the few nearby. Glancing at each other they seemed to debate who would go before deciding. The elder, Taru, approached Xiaotian with a smile, letting the little Prince climb onto his back.

With his traveling buddy the two made their way down to the river.

Wukong could still be heard groaning in agony as his Mate dragged him away. "Oh hush, you big baby." Liu'er stopped to get a better grip of Wukong, tossing the King over his shoulder. His mate hung his head in despair, limply strewn over Liu'er with little effort to go against the hold.

"But you heard him. Our baby wants to go off and get marriedddd."

"He's 5, Wukong. In a week he'll change his mind." Liu'er chided, grumbling when Wukong's tail batted his face. He smacked it away, shifting him. "You also told me you wanted to marry me when we were 5. And then when we were 6, you said you didn't wanna do that anymore."

Wukong wrapped his legs around Macaque' torso to continue to be carried, but adjusted himself to look Macaque in the eyes. "And then when we got older I did marry you!"

Liu'er gave a solemn look, rolling his eyes. After a little thought, he drew his right hand away from holding Wukong's waist to show it off. "I don't see no ring."

The golden simian stared, dumbfounded. After a moment of consideration he says, "Well, because we married in the ways monkey's do, not in human terms." his eyes flickered from Mihou's eyes to his empty ring finger. Quietly he asked, "Did you want a ring?"

This was a question Mihou didn't exactly have an answer to. He honestly had never thought about it since having Wukong was enough for him. Wrapping his arms back around his Peaches' waist to carry him, he walked idly. "Hmm." he tilted his head to the side, "I'm not sure." His face was cupped and lifted by Wukong.

"I can get you a ring," he offered.

"Peaches." Liu'er mused, not expecting Wukong to take this so seriously.

Wukong pressed their foreheads together, his amber eyes ablaze with determination. "If you want a ring, I will get you one." he took Liu'er hand, lifting it to kiss his ring finger. "So if I do, I hope you wear it everyday." It was Liu'er turn to feel heat creeping up his neck. It must have been obvious to his mate, since Wukong was kissing his reddened cheeks with a smile. "I'm going to get you one."

Ducking his head, Mihou gave a curt nod. He grumbled in his embarrassment, "Make sure it's a good one then. Nothing cheap." Wukong stole a kiss from his lips, grinning against his teeth.

"I'll get something as beautiful as you, Mango."

Liu'er leaned back, loudly grunting, "Ugh! You are so cheesy!" he tried to drop Wukong, but the annoying simian held on. "Off!"

Wukong shook his head no, "You gotta get me a ring too!"

Liu'er gawked at him. The idea was quietly appealing, imaging a golden band across Wukong's finger. The unspoken claim of mine. "Excuse me, sir." he lifted Wukong's hand to wave it in front of his face. "You are a taken man." he smirked at the ring pop of Wukong's pinky. The King gave it a small lick, enjoying the strawberry taste.

"I like to marry around."

Liu'er pressed his forehead to Wukong's shoulder with a laugh, his shoulders shaking and his stomach hurting. "Don't say that." he giggled.

"The thrill of the wedding reception. The cake. The dress." He gave his pillow case veil a little flick, "Really, getting married is an addiction that I have no power against." Wukong waved his tail back and forth, pursing his lips. His composure was breaking when Liu'er was breaking down into laughter, falling to a knee. He cupped the back of Mihou's neck, turning to smile into his mate's fur as he laughed.

It was the sweetest sound.

At the river the water was crisp and cool, welcoming the two monkeys with leaping fish breaching its surface.Xiaotian was sliding off the elder's back to approach the edge.

"Alrighty!" He crouched down, digging along the sides of the water in search of pretty stones. "Taru, I want glistening stones." the child explained to the elder, who sat beside him with a small nod. Staring at the ground and looking for, as described to him, glistening stones. Xiaotian stepped into the river after removing his shoes. Hiking up his pants he got at least knee deep before he continued his search. Tossing mossy rocks and flipping them over to see what prize might lay below.

His search for stones spurred from the little collections he would make for his friend Red Son. The Bull Prince would send him a jar of something, and then Xiaotian would dump it out and send something back. It was a strange little game of theirs that had spurred from Xiaotian sending over seashells one day from the beach on the outskirts of his Fathers domain. Red Son responded by sending coal. Since Red Son sent bolts last time, Xiaotian figured something shiny like pretty stones would be an equal to that.

"Stones. Stones. Stones..." he sang as he waved back and forth in the stream. Finding one, he lifted it up to the sun to examine it. Deeming it perfect he slipped it into his pocket. He dipped his tail into the water, liking how the water felt cool in contrast to the hot day.

He splashed a little, stomping around with a giggle. A tad distracted, he eventually managed to collect enough stones to cover the bottom of his jar.

While Taru on the other hand had a whole pile sitting out and waiting for his little Prince.

Xiaotian gave it a look over, patting his chin. "Yup! Looks good!" Lifting one stone, he checked out how flat it was. The perfect skipping stone he rushed back into the water. He bit his lip, closing one eye to aim. "And...! Skip!" He gave it a toss. It skipped two times before sinking into the water. Xiaotian puffed his cheeks, "Boo." Since it hadn't gone far he stepped after it to retrieve it. The water was up to his hips now, kicking the stone back up into his hands.

Taru gave a warning chirp, instructing the child to not go too far where he couldn't touch the bottom. The child wasn't the best swimmer at this time, still requiring floaties when he could come swimming with his Father's.

"Okay, Taru." the child glanced at the monkey. Dramatically he clutched his own neck, "GahhhH! I'm drowning! Drowninggggggg!" the child collapsed, falling backwards into the water, getting an annoyed look from Taru. Especially since the child easily stood back up, officially drenched. And now Taru would have to carry the soaked Prince back.

Splashing, no longer worried about his clothes being wet, Xiaotian willingly belly flopped forward. In the shallow end of the river he walked his palms across its surface. Further and Further he went down the stream, Taru followed at its edge. Finding a few good stones Xiaotian pocketed them for safe keeping. One in particular drew his eyes, lifting it to examine it thoroughly. He brushed his thumbs over its smooth surface, noting the crack that disturbed its perfect quality. Jagged and rough, it tore through the center with little regard, giving way to the water to slip between and flood the inside. Hallowing it...

Like a part of it was just torn away.

Xiaotian touched his own chest in quiet thought. He turned his head, standing knee high in the river to look out towards the distance. He hung his hand limply at his side, the stone held tight in his fingers. For a long while he stood like that, searching for something that couldn't be seen. He chirped out a calling-

Taru chirped back to him, but he wasn't who Xiaotian had intended to call.

Who are you calling to?

To the part of him that was missing, he supposed. Similar to the stone, he too felt a strange crack in his heart. It was a strange understanding for a 5 year old to have, but he knew it was true. Something was gone, taken from him long ago. What exactly was anyone's guess. He had always felt this way, ever since he could remember. Maybe he was just born wrong...

Maybe that is why he was sick all the time.

Behind him, Taru gave a chirp to the boy, noting that it would soon be Lunch time.

"Ooh, Lunch." Xiaotian stood and patted his stomach. He put the cracked stone in his pocket, unable to part with something that was so broken but felt so fitting. Shaking his head to get himself just a little dry, he heavily stomped through the water. Holding up his dripping pants that barely hung against his hips, dragged down by their own weight. He waddled over a few stones, stepping on something soft and squishy.

"Hm?"He stared down at the water, amber eyes blinking widely. Strange bubbles popped at the surface, signifying something was below it. With a little chirp and tilt of his head, the young prince inched a little closer, peering down.

Squinting he investigated the surface, staring down at the murkiness. Normally the water seemed so crystal clear and he could easily spy the bottom. Unsure why he couldn't this time he got closer, his nose nearly touching the surface. The black form below him moved .

Taru sharply lifted his head, turning back to his Prince when he had gotten distracted by some sounds in a nearby bush. There was a foul presence in the air. He chirped for the Prince to get away from where he was, startling the boy. "Huh?" he asked, turning his head and glancing back down.

Eyes opened. Burning red and sharply slitted, they bore into his soul.

"Little flower."

Xiaotian felt his breath catch in his throat seconds before a hand was breaking from the surface and snagging him around the head and neck. His scream was cut off by a painful grip.

Water erupted as a water demon sprung from the river, the monkey child held firmly in his grasp. "Got you..!' he cackled. Taru shrieked loudly, surging forward to leap at the demonic form. They attached to his back, just out of the demon's reach. "Why you-!" Taru was reaching around and clawing at the water demon's face, sharp claws digging into its flesh.

Xiaotian kicked his legs and whined, fear engulfing his little heart. Daddy! Bàba!! He wanted to scream from them, unable to with this hand clutching his throat so tightly. It hurt. It hurt..!

Tears sting his eyes, swinging side to side so easily.

The demon was running with him, taking him down the river side and farther away from his home. In his pursuit for a quick escape, not expecting to obtain the child so easily, the demon hardly noticed the golden seals that glowed when he passed. Having used the water to come this far up the mountain, he had no means of noticing them before.

Xiaotian faintly recalled how fun it was to be taken away by his Bàba earlier. However now, as he thought this, pure terror consumed his waking breath.

He was being stolen!

Taru was still clinging to the demon's back, their sharp teeth digging into the demon's ear. The demon howled, throwing his fist back at the simian in rage. Taru ducked and instead leapt to sit on the man's forearm. He was reaching for the Prince, the claw of his feet slamming into the demon's face to scratch at his eyes. Taru grasped Xiaotian's hand, chirping for the boy to listen and follow his instructions.

Taking this chance, Xiaotian mimicked his Elder. Together they opened their mouths, and bit down with all their might.

The young Prince dug into the grotesque finger closest to his teeth, his recently grown in canines drawing blood. It tasted putrid, like rotting fish.

A howl came from the demon who dropped Xiaotian- A strange curse word that Xiaotian didn't understand slipping from his mouth. In his rage, he swung at Taru and Xiaotian with his own clawed hand, barely missing the child by inches.

Falling backwards, the ends of Xiaotian's fur were shredded, falling in front of the child's paper white face. He was hitting the ground a moment later, quickly gathering into Taru's anticipating arms and onto his back. The two were dashing into the woods, Taru giving sharp cries to call out to any of the Tribe that might be nearby.

The demon was cackling, quick on their heels. "Come here you little brat..! You're gonna pay for biting me!" it snarled, drool dripping from its chin. "I'll take one of your fingers in compensation, yeah?"

Knowing the forest well, Taru tore through the underbrush, weaving and turning to escape the demon's slashes, all while balancing his Prince on his back. While he wasn't mystical by nature like his King, he had seen his fair share of demons to know how they tended to work.

Speed would do him no good, relying more on his knowledge of the terrain and quick wit to keep  distance between the two of them. With another sharp cry, the birds sprung up from the trees to notify them of their position.

The demon was close now, his breath practically brushing Xiaotian's back. The child dared not look back, eyes squeezed shut. He clung to Taru with all his might, chirping for his parents.

The sensation of falling came all too suddenly, causing his stomach to drop as they fell forward.

He couldn't see what had happened, but when he opened his eyes, it was pitch dark. All at once, Xiaotian was crying out in relief, knowing the sights of these shadows well. He often took naps here, playing among the shadows and singing songs with their echoing voices.

His Bàba's shadow.

Suspended for just a moment, two arms appeared from the approaching light and wrapped around him to tug the boy close. Soft fur and a smell Xiaotian could always recognize drew him from his frightful shaking. He turned into them immediately, crying out "Bàba!!"

His father was there, cradling Xiaotian against his chest with a soft voice. "It's alright, Sunspot. I got you. You are okay." he kissed his child's forehead. Taru sat on Macaque's head, panting. He pressed his forehead against his King's head, receiving a thankful nuzzle from Macaque in return. "My thanks, Taru." he speaks deeply.

Like a rocket landing down, Wukong crashed beside them. Taru was leaping off, stepping back towards the trees for his King's to care for their young.

"Xiaotian.." Wukong's hands were against Xiaotian in an instant, scanning over his sobbing youngling. The two stone monkey's examine their child for any injury, silent as they do so.

"This..." Wukong's fingers pressed to a bruise along Xiaotian's neck. The two eye it with an unknown feeling in their chests. Quietly Wukong led his finger across it, as if to make sure it was real. Confirming it was his expression contorted into something dark.

He kept himself still, eyes flickering to Liu'er for his call- for permission to tear this mountain apart and paint its trees red. His mate in response inhaled deeply through his nose. Normally the one to keep his cool, his flickering shadow gave way to the storm inside his chest.

He was hurt.

Right on time, the demon in question burst through the trees with a wild cackle. When he expected to find a whimpering infant, he was instead in the presence of two vengeful gods. The aura around them was crushing. Death was heavy in their eyes, promising a gruesome fate to the one before them. The blood drained from the demon's face, falling back to turn and flee.

Liu'er didn't speak. He didn't need to. One look was all Wukong needed to understand and turn to persue the creature that dared lay a single finger on their baby . There one second, and gone in a golden flash, the Monkey King was slamming his fist down against the demon's skull.

Mihou turned Xiaotian's head against his shoulder, quietly instructing his child to look away. With his hands he covered his Son's ears, hiding him away from the bone crunching snap that sounded. A gargling scream came next, quickly silenced by a sharp squelching noise.

Then nothing.

Wukong emerged not long after, the demon out of sight and his dirty hands now clean. Liu'er stared at him with a twisted expression to match his mate's. Taking a moment to calm themselves, they pressed their foreheads together to encompass their boy from the world around him. Slowly, carefully they exhaled, all too easily slipping back into the mindset of the war. The brutal truth at how easily they both could destroy, when these last few years have been focused on tenderly building and caring for a life so precious.

Softening his gaze, Mihou removed his hands from Xiaotian's ears to assure him that everything was fine now. "It's over, Sunspot."

"XiaoXiao." Wukong caressed his head with a loving voice. "My brave boy, you are okay now." his son lifted his head, sniffling. He leaned into his Father's touch, going into his arms. His tail was still holding on to Bàba's wrist, eyeing the area with shifting eyes. Was that demon really gone...?

He hid his face in the fur at Wukong's neck, whimpering. He didn't understand what had happened. Why did that man do that? Did he do something wrong?

Liu'er stepped closer, kissing the back of Xiaotian's head to comfort him, both of them holding their child tenderly. "I know this might be confusing, XiaoXiao." Mihou says. "Let's get you back home and we can talk, okay? We can answer all your questions.'

Their son gave a little nod, peeking out from Wukong's fur. "Okay Bàba..." he glanced around. "I...is the scary man gonna... come back?"

"He isn't," Wukong assures him, pressing his forehead to Xiaotian's head. "You did everything you were supposed to, Xiaotian. Good job, buddy." he praised, brushing the tears from his face. Turning, they took to the path to walk side by side, their attention focused solely on their boy.

"Are you hurt, XiaoXiao? Does anywhere feel ouchy?" Wukong inquired, caressing Xiaotian's head. His fingers danced through the curling tufts of his son's fur. 

Xiaotian glanced down at himself, the adrenaline hard to really narrow down any one particular feeling. Gingerly he touched his neck, recalling how it had hurt before. "H-Here." he tapped it to show them. They nodded, aware of that one already.

"And.. And..." He looked around for Taru, pointing to his teeth. "Bit... I bit..." he was struggling with words, sticking out his tongue when he realized he could still taste that awful sensation from before.

"You bit the demon?" Liu'er pieced it together, taking his sleeve against Xiaotian's tongue. The child quickly bit down on the fabric, sucking on it in a source of comfort. Liu'er normally would say no to this, however, his child could do absolutely whatever he wished to at this moment.

Wukong was sliding his hand against Xiaotian's forehead to check for a temperature, worried this might have exacerbated his symptoms. His little chest lifting and falling with his tiny gasps for air, eyes frantic.

As they returned home, the two explained to their little one all they could. Explained why the attack had happened, and what it meant to be a Prince and their child. It was a hard conversation to have, but important that Xiaotian understood he did nothing wrong. They had enemies, and bad people were out there.

And most importantly, they would never let anyone hurt him so long as they were there.

So offering some tea, just in case, they curled around their son that night. He clung to his parents so tightly, whispering his worries and his thoughts to patient and kind ears. Eventually sleep overtook him, and the day was done and gone. He felt safe, snug against his parents.

As he slept, an oddly broken stone was clutched tightly in his hands. He held it against himself, refusing to part with it- even if the other half was lost.
—————————————
When MK was 2 years old, he was adopted by a well renowned family. They had no passion for children, they simply wished to gain the favor of a few political parties. And when they did, he was returned to the orphanage within half a year.

He was young of course, but he understood enough to recognize that being adopted didn't guarantee a home. At the age 3, he was adopted a second time. He felt good about this one... but returned within a month. Their reasoning being he was wild and different. At least, that is what they said the reason was. MK had a feeling though it wasn't much to do with that, but more the fact he was sick the entire time he was with this family.

By 5-years-old he had been adopted 5 times. Some lasting a few months, one lasting less than a week...

He was just too different and too sick. It wasn't as though he was trying to be though. He watched the other kids rather critically, learning how they played, mimicking their actions. He couldn't remember where he began and his acting ended anymore. He liked to draw and paint. He liked superhero movies. He helped with chores and did his best to get along with the other kids, even if he wasn't very smart.

What was the problem? Why couldn't he just... just be normal? Why couldn't he just be healthy?

From a young age he had been riddled with a weak immune system. More often than not he would be in bed with a high fever and aching body- feeling like he was dying. It had been this way since he was a baby. His care takers were even worried he wouldn't survive his first few weeks of life.

Somehow he had, by some miracle. Leaving him bedridden and alone most of the day.

It was incredibly lonely. He would stare out the window at the playset, watching as the other kids played together. Many would come and go, joining new families and starting new lives. All while he waited on the other side of the window.

It was a painful acceptance on his part, but one day, he did. He would no longer wait to get adopted, and instead focus on what he wanted to do when he grew up. He wanted to be a hero. He was going to grow strong- so strong that no matter how sick he got, it wouldn't get him down!

When he told this to his caretakers, they chuckled at him. It broke his heart a little... but just a little.

He was fine. It didn't matter if no one else believed what he could do, because he always had at least one person by his side...

MK had a guardian Angel. When he told this to people they all gave him strange looks. He would smile and insist on this single truth.

Sure, he had never actually seen this Angel before, but that didn't mean they weren't real.

MK had a lot of evidence to back this up! Kind of...

It started with the Tea that appeared one day. It was yucky and gross, but someone had left it by his bedside table one fateful evening. The day has been turmoil to the child. The staff would check on him from time to time, but had resolved to leave MK to his own devices.

It's how it always was. He'd get sick, there was nothing they could do, and he'd eventually come around enough to be able to eat and play outside for a little bit.

He was never fully better.

Then one night the strangest thing happened. The teacup left by his bedside table was a beautiful white with a golden handle. He had never seen something so pristine before. He held it in his tiny hands as he sat up. The water was strange, swirling with many colors.

MK drank it despite it being foul. Far too thirsty to be picky and quietly happy someone had bothered to make him something. Normally he was completely alone during the night, put in a room separated from the other children. A precaution in case what he had was contagious. No child had ever suffered the same affliction as him, but rather to be safe than sorry, they isolated him anyway.

So finding someone who had spent the time so late to make him something warmed his little heart and made him smile. Finished with his cup he laid back down and fell asleep. The next day, for the first time, he felt great.

He wasn't just pushing through or dealing with the uncomfortable pain in his aching bones- no, he felt truly better. He didn't know what feeling better even felt like until then! So thrilled he rushed downstairs to thank his caretakers for their amazing tea!

They gave him puzzled looks- none of them had made him any tea. Shooing him off to play, not really noticing his change in energy, MK returned to his room to find the cup was gone.

He almost believed he might have imagined it.

3 weeks later, the best three weeks of his life, he was hit with a spell of nausea. The aching call of his body drew him to bed, and a thermometer was placed under his tongue. Later that night the same crystal white teacup appeared.

He scrambled to hold it, clutching the warm brew between his fingers. Freshly made, he glanced around. No one was in sight and the door to his room hadn't been opened.

But the window was...

He sipped his tea quietly. That very night he tried to stay awake to catch his secret tea maker, but alas, he couldn't stop himself from drifting off to sleep. The next morning his body felt light and the tea cup was gone.

There was a smell though. It lingered at his night stand and by the window curtains. He had always had a very keen nose

Lotus petals

For months this went on, each time MK leaving a small gift of thanks to his Angel. Candy and little drawings set over the tea cup for when the Angel eventually returned to retrieve it. He had checked every staff member of the orphanage, but none smelled of Lotus Petals. Thoroughly convinced he had an Angel watching over him, MK would whisper little secrets at his window sometimes.

He told the Angel about his day and gushed about how eager he was to play with the other children. Due to his illness, he hadn't been allowed to join preschool yet, but with his new found health his caretakers were considering putting him into school.

His life was changing for the better! His luck on being adopted wasn't the best- and something he rather not think about, but he was happy just to be able to play outside.

He had even met a funny girl out on the playground. She was zooming around on her tricycle with blinding speed. She only stopped when she ran him over...

"Sorry! Sorry!' she apologized profusely, pleading for MK to not tell anyone- least of all her parents. This girl's name was Mei.

She was fun and exciting and cool! MK had never met someone like her before. She liked video games and comics and all the things he liked! He felt he had truly found someone who understood what he liked. When he told her he wanted to be a hero, instead of laughing, she cheered. She brought him a little cape one day and played heroes with him. They talked about this dream and goal, agreeing that when they got older, they would defend this city together!

"We're gonna be besties forever, MK." she took his hand, grinning so brilliantly. MK felt warmth in his chest, squeezing her hand to nod.

"Yeah.." he whispered. "Forever!"

Everyday they would meet up on the playset to play, and everyday he would quietly watch her leave with her parents or nanny. Sometimes she would ask when his parents were coming to get him. He always lied and told her they were just running late. He was unable to tell the truth. In her mind, he was living a happy life, and MK would prefer that. When Mei would leave, he would return back to the orphanage, quietly wondering what it would be like to go home with a Mom or Dad. His heart ached at the thought.

He tried not to think about it too much, because the sadness was overwhelming...

On his 6th birthday, a present was left on his windowsill. There was no tag, no note, but that was fine. MK knew without needing to be told.

The smell of Lotus Petals was strong on the gift.

Crouching behind his bed where no one could see him, hiding away from his caretakers and the other children, he opened his gift. It was a simple red piece of long cloth. MK blew his bangs out of his face as he examined it. Oh! A head band!

He eagerly tied it to his forehead, using the cloth to pull back his hair from blinding him. He hated hair cuts and opted to avoid them as much as possible- so this gift was perfect! Standing he rushed to the mirror to look. "...." His lips were a wiggly line, swaying back and forth with such unimaginable joy.

His Angel had gotten him a gift!

"I love it!!!" He screamed out the window. The caretaker below immediately hushed him and he ducked back inside with a sheepish grin.

From that day on he wore the head band every single day.

He had gotten gifts before, but none of them had really meant anything. Most were typical cards or simply little toys that held no thought behind them. This gift was different.

It smelled like his Angel, and there was no tag. It made MK wonder if his Angel had made it by hand and that is why it smelled so much like them. So he wore it with pride, refusing to ever take it off unless it was to take a bath.

His caretakers never once asked where it came from. MK was positive they just didn't notice a difference- they never really noticed anything about him honestly. That was fine. He was used to that. They weren't mean or anything, just forgetful.

So when he told them he could handle school, they didn't check too deeply on his own state to confirm if this was true. Luckily, he wasn't exactly lying. Thanks to the tea he could attend preschool just like the other kids! There he learned about colors and shapes- oh! And Arts and crafts!

His macaroni art had never looked so good~

And best thing of all- his playground best friend went to his school! Mei, the amazing girl, was sitting next to him in class! They giggled and shared notes- though neither could really write yet- and shared their lunch snacks! MK was positive Mei had the better snacks, but she still traded with him anyway.

It was the best few months of his entire life. He wasn't a part of a family, but he felt love all the same. It spurred from Mei's smiles and the tea he would receive on rare nights. It lingered in his headband and carried him through his days.

Then, came New Years.

This was the first new year he felt well enough to attend! Bundled in his coat with the other kids they were shuffling onto the bus to head for the festival. MK felt sad that he couldn't take Mei up on her offer to join her family for new years, having already agreed to go with his class, but he promised the next year they could spend it together.

He pressed his face to the glass of the bus in excitement, buzzing with joy. "This is so exciting!" he told the kid next to him. The child was busy staring down at his game controller to notice. MK glanced at it for a moment then back out the window. Mei usually offered to play games with him... He wondered what she was doing right now.

Arriving at their destination, the caretakers escorted them off the bus and presented a large rope with little red handles attached to it. They instructed the children to each grab a handle so they wouldn't be lost. MK grabbed the end of the rope, bringing up the rear. From his understanding, this was an important job.

He would be first to notice if one of the other kids let go of the ropes. He was rather serious about his responsibility to ensure the safety of the others. Grasping his end tightly, he narrowed his eyes. Marching more instead of walking, he carefully observed each kid. "Make sure you hold on! Don't get distracted!' he would call the other children when they so much as even contemplated letting go of the rope. Getting pouts and annoyed little looks, but the safety of his friends.

Pleased with himself, feeling rather heroic in his role, he glanced away from time to time to eye the stalls. Bright colors and fun balloons decorated the streets. What was even better were the large floats that crawled across the road, taking form in the shape of the zodiac animals.

His legs felt funny as he held onto the end of the rope, following after the children. He had never been in such a crowd before. Everyone towered over him in dark forms, talking and yelling over the noise. It was loud...

Extremely loud.

He didn't know whether to cover his nose or his ears from the amount of sensations overwhelming him. He frowned, inching a little closer to the child in front of him but subsequently shoved away when he got too into their space.

"S-sorry." he stammered. He hugged himself a little, wishing Mei were here. She always let him hug her when things got too loud...

Getting to the reserved spot, the caretakers set out the picnic basket and readied their premade dinner. They got the chance to sit down and enjoy the full parade as it came by, cheering and giggling to all the floats and costumes they saw.

MK felt like he was walking on clouds, amazed and inspired by the pure creative energy each float had. He wanted to make a float one day too! Maybe he could make it with Mei and they could wave at everyone when they passed by. Dazzled by this dream, he giggled to himself.

The sun was starting to go down by the time dinner was over. The caretakers had the children standing, waiting as the hour drew near.

As they had been told earlier, there were two sets of fireworks scheduled to go off today. A smaller show would start at 7- This one was for the children who couldn't exactly stay up to the 12 midnight new year time. This was the show they were meant to watch.

The crowd began to chant, counting down the clock for the first set of the fireworks. It wouldn't be as extravagant as the midnight showing, but the kids were eager regardless. MK was jumping a little, having never seen fireworks before. He normally stayed back at the orphanage during this time of the year.

"They'll appear right above us, high in the sky." one caretaker says with a wave of their hand.

Above?

He looked up to the recently darkened sky, standing with the children against the hill. Lights from the city casted their shadows in elegant silhouettes behind them. From down the line, a small bowl of fortune cookies was passed between the children as they waited for the show to begin. Taking the bowl, MK aimlessly grabbed one, handing the bowl back down the line. Delighted for his little treat, he cracked open his cookie.

He took the paper from within, puzzled when only half of it came out. He peered inside the cookie, rather confused. For some reason, the fortune was ripped in half and missing. The other half was nowhere within his cookie. Taking the half ripped paper, he stared at it. Tugging his caretaker's pant leg, he offered the woman his fortune. "It's missing..." he says quietly.

She took it with a frown, puzzled. Unravelling what was available she read aloud, "You will always be-" she shrugged, not knowing what the end of this fortune was. "Sorry MK, sometimes life is just like that." she handed his crumpled fortune back, returning to her conversation with the other adults.

Standing with his back to the light, MK stared at his fortune in dismay. He held no interest in eating the cookie anymore.

There was this feeling in his chest. The same one he often felt. Like something was missing. Something important was gone and he didn't know how to find it.

You will always be...

What? What will he always be?

Alone.

MK felt tears stinging his eyes, quickly brushing them away with his sleeve before the other children could see and tease him. He stuffed the fortune into his pocket, tossing his cookie away.

"10! 9!" MK balled his hands into fists as his chest, forcing a straining smile. It was fine. He was seeing fireworks after all! Things were changing for the better. He wasn't as sick anymore and he was bound to get adopted now that he wasn't always ill. "8! 7! 6!" he mouthed a little to the count down, knowing his numbers well enough to join in. He glanced around at the others, all of them in complete bliss. "5! 4! 3!" Why was it only him that struggled with the noise, he wondered. Why was it only him who felt like he was empty... "2...!"

"1!"

BANG!!

The fireworks took to the sky like blazing rockets. MK never had a chance to see them.

He was hunching over the moment the countdown ended, cupping his ears.

"AH!" MK crumbled to his knees.

Pain overtook him at once, stemming from his head as sharp pains shot behind his eyes. He screamed in anguish, pressing his palms to his ears as tight as they could go. The resonating sound drowned him out, all eyes casted upward, unaware of the withering child on the floor.

It hurts! IT HURTS!

He cried out in dismay, rolling onto his side to curl into a tiny ball. The ground was shaking with the roar of the crowd. Fireworks. The people. The lights. The smells- He wanted to go home!

The excruciating pain made his body convulse, swarming him. He couldn't see, he couldn't think- everything hurt.

No matter how much he tried to cover his ears, nothing worked.

He thought he might be screaming, but he wasn't sure. His own voice was lost in the sea of sound. He laid there for a long time. Or maybe a short time? He wasn't sure... He wondered if this is what dying was like. It was scary, and cold, and lonely. Why was he always alone?

"MK!"

At some point he was being lifted. By whom, he couldn't say, but they were moving. They took the child into their arms without a notice of the crowd. The supposed "vigilante" caretakers didn't even bat an eye when 5 minutes later, when the show was done, they were missing their line spotter at the end of the rope.

Currently that little hero was soaring through the air, curled into the arms of a hooded stranger. They pressed the child closer, fretting at how he writhed in torture.

MK was sobbing, heavy tears staining his little cheeks. It hurt. It hurt. It hurt.

He could hear everything and then nothing- the silence so crushing. His ears felt wet for some reason. There was a ringing that was following, making his vision swarm.

Then, a heart beat. All the other sounds died away, the single beat like a beacon in the dark. It drew MK's attention, soothing the child.

He felt a hand next, softly carding through his hair. "You are alright. Fear not." A voice followed, silky and strong. It was hard to make out and muffled, but he faintly heard it. Too exhausted to lift his head and see who this man was, he nodded. He smelled familiar though- like lotus petals.

Oh

He pressed further into the man's chest, curling his fingers around his shirt.

It was his Angel...

When MK came to next he was back within the orphanage. His head was resting against something soft, like a person's lap,  and there was a strange ticklish feeling in his ears.

His vision was still blurry, his head spinning. "Hh..." he groaned.

A hand caressed his forehead, "Shh. Rest now." The hand brushed over his eyes, closing them.

His Angel was fiddling with his ears, taking a strange q-tip to gently clean the drying blood from his earlobe. Dipping a new q-tip in a bowl of liquid on the side table, he let it drip into the child's ears.

Unannounced to the child, this stranger had removed his glamor to give access to all six of his ears. The pendant that held the glamor in place was settled on the bed pillow, awaiting to be put back on at a moment's notice.

"...It hurts..." Exhaling through his nose, MK did as he was told to rest. It was strange. It was like he both could and couldn't hear. His normally strong hearing was lacking, giving way to both noise but also ringing.

"The pain will end shortly." the Angel assures him.

Above him, his Angel was hard at work. From what MK could tell, his Angel had brought MK back to the orphanage and was caring for him. It made him feel warm and fuzzy inside. He turned his head a little to grin into the man's knee, "Thank you, Mr. Angel."

The man made a strange noise. "My name is not Angel."

MK pursed his lips, pouting, "Then what is your name?"

There was a long pause. "Angel is fine." He patted MK's head soothingly. "How are you feeling?"

"Better." The child admits. "Sound still sounds funny."

"You ruptured a few of your ear drums- I mean uh- You've ruptured your eardrums. The two you have. Because you have two...." The man explained, slapping his own forehead with a sigh. MK blinked a few times not really understanding what that meant in his young age.

"My ears have drums?"

His Angel sighed, "No they- what I mean to say, is that you hurt your ears. I'm putting something in them to help heal them." The q-tip pressed to his ear again. There was a small pause before the man said, "You have sensitive hearing. From now on you should bring earplugs or noise cancellation headphones to big events like that." It must have been odd for the child. 4 out of the 6 ears of the child had suffered injury. So he could still hear from two, but not the other four.

MK patted the man's knee, fiddling with the strange red string that hung from his outfit. "I don't own those." with a whimper he murmured, "Everyone told me I would love fireworks. I don't like them at all."

The Angel gave a small noise of confirmation, "I... apologize for this being a poor experience for you." he ran a hand through his hair. He had really hoped MK could enjoy the day. Foolishly he hadn't accounted for...

His fingers brushed MK's small ears, noticing how they twitched. Even through the glamor they held such strength. He hadn't made the pendant with the intention of hiding away MK's senses but perhaps he should have. "I assure you, fireworks are rather enjoyable."

The child gave a little shrug, "I like the floats."

"The floats were nice." the Angel agreed wholeheartedly. Finished with his clean and care, he tossed the q-tips away. "Alright, your ears should be healed by tomorrow with the medicine I provided." He took the pendant and slipped it back over MK's head to hide away the boy's monkey-like features.

He had always felt MK was similar enough to Wukong in his human form... But it was striking just how much he took after his Father with the glamor off. Securing the seal of the pendant, he tucked the child into bed. "You should rest." He made sure the child couldn't see him, keeping a sharp distance.

MK was exhausted, turning to lay on his side. "Okay..." he says without much of a fight. Swallowing a little, his body felt heavy. "Will I see you again, Mr. Angel?"

Pausing at the window, the Angel lowered his gaze. "Well..." he sighs, and shakes his head. "Fate will decide that." he stepped up to the window, cleaning back at the child. He was far too small for that cheapy bed, alone in this room all by himself. Flicking a petal towards the light, he turned it off. As he suspected, when the other children returned, never once did the caretakers notice that MK had been missing the entire time. When they rushed to his room to double check their charts, noticing the boy was asleep, they assumed it just slipped their minds and left without a care.

That following morning another gift awaited MK; Noise cancellation headphones.

The child was so thrilled he wore them the rest of the day. And the next. It was nice not having to be jarred by every loud noise.

After a week, MK awoke to a hand covering his eyes. Sniffing, he smiled, "Angel!"

His Angel's response was quick and to the point, "You can't wear those headphones all day. It was fine because you were recovering, but your ears will get even worse because there is no exposure to adjust to." He had hoped MK's foolish caretakers would explain this to the child when they noticed, but none of them did! Truly was everyone in this orphanage so incompetant??

"....Huh?" MK nuzzled into his Angel's hand, giggling.

The Angel sighed. "What I mean is, your ears will never get stronger if you keep your headphones on." When the man attempted to pull his hand away, he was surprised how much MK latched onto it. "Release."

"No~" he grinned, wrapping his legs around the Angel's forearm.

The Angel grumbled something. "As annoying as Wuko-" he cut himself off, "Anyway. You need to return to bed, but heed what I say. No using the headphones unless you know you are going somewhere loud."

"Okay."

"Then you aren't going to wear them anymore?"

"No."

The Angel made a noise of frustration, "Child, I am being quite serious."

MK pouted, "But I like them. They are so nice and you gave them to me. Like my headband!"

The Angels' eyes flickered to the band in question. There was a little pause, eyes shifting to the side. "Yes well..." he cleared his throat, having noticed a while ago the child always seemed to wear his gift to him. It was endearing... "These are different." he ruffled MK's hair with his fingers, making sure his palm stayed over the child's face to shield his eyes. "You understand?"

MK sighed, "Okayyyyy."

"Now release.... But keep your eyes closed." He gave his arm a little shake. MK didn't move. "Release."

"Can you stay with me until I fall asleep?" The request was quiet and small. MK was nuzzling his hand so sweetly, a little plea in his tone. The Angel hesitated from such an earnest request. Glancing at the window he sighed. He had already risked so much these last two weeks but...

"Fine. I shall stay." he assures the child. "Just until you fall asleep." MK startled him by kissing his palm, a familiar and loving gesture. Not used to the affectionate nature of children, the Angel cleared his throat awkwardly.

The bubble in his chest was foreign, but not unexplainable. He had felt this similar feeling when he too was a boy- eager to please, eager to be loved, eager to belong. It was dangerous for the child to look to him for these things. In his guilt he had secretly placed the tea within the child's life, to hopefully spare him some of the suffering that plagued him, but never had he imagined the child would attach to him so quickly. Without even truly showing himself until recently.

As Wukong's child, he felt he might be able to slip it past MK's attention. He should have remembered he was also Liu'er's little one. Together, the two always were formidable. It showed clearly in their children.

"Lay back." he returned MK's head to the pillow, where the child eventually slipped his fingers free, eyes remaining close. Sitting beside the bed, the Angel, the Lotus Prince, watched the boy return to slumber, a smile on his face.

This needed to be his last in person visit. He couldn't risk MK ever seeing his face. If he could slip into MK's memories as some childhood imaginary friend, that would be ideal. "Sleep well, MK.' he whispered, stealing off into the night without another word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.4K 41
☆COMPLETED 2022☆ Red eyes and white Locks that even the Jade Emperor of the Celestial realm fears her. She was only Young back then and the Jade Emp...
410K 14.1K 145
MK was orphaned at a young age. He doesn't know why he's never felt normal, doesn't know why he's never fit in and he certainly doesn't know that his...
67.5K 2.9K 23
Sun Wukong & Macaque x Nezuko Reader _______________________________ ❝Mmm hmm!!❞ 𝘿𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙄𝘾 𝙇𝙊𝙏𝙐𝙎| Everyone thought that the flesh-eating d...
4K 144 16
A bit of pain, breakdown, illness, love. what if.... Macaque manages to take Wukong's place on the journey. Wukong is imprisoned. A bit of torture, b...