No More Good Girl | 18+

By rj7654

Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world an... More

Quick Author's Notes and Characters
Chapter 1 - Untouchable
Chapter 2 - Wrath
Chapter 3 - Doubt
Chapter 4 - Forever In Debt
Chapter 5 - Artyom šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 6 - Not Everything
Chapter 7 - Mrs. Russian Mafia
Chapter 8 - Danila's Fantasy šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 9 - Danila's Torment
Chapter 10 - Savage Promises šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 11 - Beg For It šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 12 - France
Chapter 13 - First Time šŸŒ¶ļø*
Chapter 14 - 1%
Chapter 15 - I only want her.
Chapter 16 - The Hardest Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Moscow
Chapter 18 - Mia's New Job
Chapter 19 - Shake ass & tits
Chapter 20 - Mia's First Night
Chapter 21 - For Danila's Eyes
Chapter 22 - Capital Offence
Chapter 23 - The Sound Room
Chapter 24 - Menace
Chapter 25 - A Good Hit
Chapter 26 - Price Of A Life
Chapter 27 - Kirill Before Mia
Chapter 28 - Mia's Decision
Chapter 29 - Transgressions
Chapter 30 - On The Edge šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 31 - Return Of The Tsar
Chapter 32 - Forward
Chapter 34 - Sacrifice
Chapter 35 - Kirill's Biggest Pain šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 36 - This Is My Wife
Chapter 37 - No Faults Assigned
Chapter 38 - KGB Interrogation
Chapter 39 - Kirill's POV
Chapter 40 - Remember šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 41 - Leverage
Chapter 42 - Alexei
Chapter 43 - Still Best Friends
Chapter 44 - I can see you want it šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 45 - The Goods
Chapter 46 - The Main Event
Chapter 47 - Bad Luck
Chapter 48 - Taking The Fall
Chapter 49 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 50 - Three Is Not A Crowd šŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļø
Epilogue
Book 3 is out - LAST BOOK šŸ„¹

Chapter 33 - Tenderness & Vulnerability

1K 39 7
By rj7654

"Neither one of you motherfuckers wake me up tomorrow." Mia said to them both as soon as they walked into Danila's apartment. She didn't take a second glance at them and went into her room and locked the door.

Kirill had been mostly silent the entire night. He watched her dance for Oleg and saw Danila comforting her as a vicious storm brewed inside him. How dare Danila talk to her. Look at her.

Be near her.

Dark thoughts crowded his mind as he struggled with his own demons.

Mia awoke to the sound of groans and struggle. She heard a crash as she lifted her sleepy head off the pillow and realized it was coming from the living room.

As she ran out in her white T-shirt and panties, she saw Kirill and Danila fighting on the floor as both tried to pin each other down and punch in the face, stomach, anything.

Swearing and yelling, their struggle took the life of the coffee table and they were both bleeding.

"Stop! Stop! Right now! Stop!" Mia shouted but was cautious to approach as she knew their wrath would take anything in their vicinity.

"You fucked her didn't you?! You! My friend! I've know you since you were a thirteen year old puppy! And now you're fucking my wife?!" Kirill growled at Danila as he had him pinned to the wall.

Danila kicked Kirill in the groin and took the momentary seconds of rest to recoup and slam him into the other wall.

Mia watched in disbelief as two killers were trying to extinguish each other in front of her. She decided to let it go on and see what would happen but she picked up Danila's gun from the entrance hall.

"Fuck you, Kirill! You put her life on the line and now you're reading lectures?! I didn't touch her but God knows that's all I think about!"

Danila yelled as he threw an undercut punch but before it could land, Kirill grabbed Danila's throat and wrestled him to the ground.

As Danila struggled, Mia decided that was enough and she took the gun and shot straight up into the ceiling above them which instantly made them both let go of each other and jump up on their feet.

They stared at her with the gun and she picked it up and pointed it to her temple and calmly said,

"This can all end now. Make your choice wisely."

But both of them were already at her side as she smiled at their touches. She had no intention of shooting herself but to scare them? Oh yes, she very much wanted to do that.

This was the first time Kirill had touched her since coming back and as his hand landed on her arm, agony and longing flared up inside her. She missed him terribly but there was too much resentment and acrimony between them again for her to answer his necessary touch.

"What the fuck Mia, you've gone completely crazy..." Kirill muttered as he quickly let go and she noticed that he didn't even want to touch her.

She felt so hurt and rejected. Why was he doing this to her? She was here, in mortal danger to save their union and their lives and he didn't even want to look at her.

As the two battered men sat in front of her on the couch, Mia stood in front of them and saw vastly different stories in their eyes.

Kirill looked with anger and disdain, not able to hold her gaze for long.

Danila was gentle and comforting, always looking out for her best interests and would do anything she asked him to.

Wow, where do I go from here...

Mia thought to herself as a text on Danila's phone interrupted their silence.

"Who is it?" Kirill asked without looking at him.

"Your sick friend. He's reminding me of what he wants to see." And Danila got up from the couch to walk away but Kirill piped up again,

"What is it this time?"

Danila hung his head and stayed silent for a second before turning to Kirill.

"He said that after last night, and seeing Mia up close, now he really wants to watch us fuck and won't take no for an answer especially since we're not leaving anywhere. He's already asked us but we managed to delay. Now he is pressing. We have about a week to figure out what to do."

As Mia heard this, suddenly, this idea didn't seem so repulsive to her anymore. This would leave a scar on Kirill's heart and after having him treat her like this, she wanted to leave a big one.

Kirill said nothing and sat expressionless on the couch as he watched Mia. She sat on a dining room chair blankly staring at the wall but then sighed heavily and got up to make herself a coffee.

She was a picture of perfection, thought Kirill. Her flowing hair cascading down her back and her long and toned legs that he so wanted, giving him just a glimpse of what he has been missing.

"I say we do it." Mia pronounced loudly as she was turned away from them. Both Kirill's and Danila's eyes shot up at her.

She turned around and with a small smile said,

"Seems that Kirill is convinced we did it already anyway...even though we both have been staying true to the plan and never touched each other outside of what was needed," She added a small lie. "And after his comeback...I wouldn't mind kicking him in the face. The only way to truly do that would be to fuck you, Danila. Kirill knows he deserves it."

Kirill's jaw dropped at her words and she loved watching his stunned expression. She hit a nerve and she knew it and wanted to see him in pain after everything she thought he's done wrong.

"Great, I'm so glad I'm a pawn in your sick fucking games." Danila shook his head and walked to his room and slammed the door.

Just them two again, watching each other from a distance, a palpable tension, the only thing linking them. Kirill approached her and stood a few meters away, a stark contrast to their previous behaviour.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Kirill's voice was heavy with misery.

She came a little closer and saw how he flinched.

"I'm doing this to you? You can't even be near me, Kirill." She spoke quietly. "You see me as a whore...not your wife who is here, instead of you, paying for your past mistakes. You've forgotten what this is all about...you're so blinded by empty jealousy. You don't trust me but I don't know why...have I ever given you a reason not to?" She searched his eyes and he averted his gaze again.

"You can't even look at me...you are punishing me for sins I didn't commit. For pain I never caused you." Tears fell down her face as she spoke but she continued on. "I'm so hurt. By all that you've done. Your lies. You promised me you would never lie and here I am, trying to sort them all out." She paused as Kirill looked out the window. "We need to figure out how to solve this mess...you being here puts us all at a huge risk. Let's solve this and then...then we can figure out where to go from there."

And at her words, Kirill broke down. Tears burst from his eyes as he closed his face with his palms and stood there at the window, silently shuddering.

Like a small boy who was hurt on the playground, he silently cried as years of tension, fear, and violence left his body with the salty liquid.

Mia couldn't believe her eyes and at first didn't know what was happening. She had never seen him truly cry and moreover, she didn't know her words would elicit such a reaction. She stood there planted to the ground and hurriedly thought about what to do.

As quickly as his tears started, he suddenly stopped and wiped his cheeks with his good hand as she came to stand in front of him.

She gently touched his broken and bloody knuckles as he winced.

"Let's take care of this...before it gets worse." She spoke in a hushed voice, not daring to shatter the moment of tenderness and vulnerability.

As Mia bandaged his hand, it was the first time they touched each other in months. As if strangers, it seemed that they had to start all over, from the absolute beginning and this gesture was a small step in that direction.

Days passed in almost near silence between all of them. Going through the motions, Danila and Mia left together and came back in the middle of the night from the club.

Neither Mia nor Danila spoke much to each other when alone and Kirill stayed in the apartment like a fugitive.

Oleg pressed Danila and didn't let up, he wanted a live show and threatened that if they didn't do it, Oleg would take matters into his own hands since Danila was such a pussy.

He made it clear in no uncertain terms that while Danila was his own man, he was no match for Oleg and if he didn't want Mia to end up making her money as a prostitute and him in the cold ground, he better step up and deliver on his side of the agreement.

Kirill took the time to think about Mia's words that affected him so deeply. He closely watched how Danila and Mia interacted and every once in a while asked questions about their private time together and about Oleg.

He knew what Oleg wanted and he knew that at this point in the plan, they weren't able to achieve what they needed in order to be able to avoid the live sex show.

They needed Oleg out of the country and he was only willing to do that after he got what he wanted. They were still at his mercy.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.1K 55
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...
11.4M 484K 38
"The Caregiver and the Mob Boss" ā¦ Avelina makes her money by taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. When she is handed a case about...
2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...