~Sohbat~

SoumyaShet द्वारा

"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi... अधिक

~Character aesthetic~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~ Chapter 9~
~ Chapter 10~
~ Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17~
~ Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~ Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
Chapter 36
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Important~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 66~
!!!New Book!!!
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~ Epilogue 1~
~Sohbat~❤

chapter 39

4.9K 313 4
SoumyaShet द्वारा

Raaghav had left for office after dropping Vaidehi to hospital as usual.

At the traffic signal as he had stopped his car for the signal to turn green, he saw something that eventually turned his day into a bad one.

In the car, just a car away from his, were seated the Yaduvanshi's. But it was not Rutvendra and Anaisha who made his blood boil, rather it was the other couple, Mr. Randhir Yaduvanshi and Mrs. Damyatti   Yaduvanshi.

He quickly turned his vision to the other side. He wanted to quickly get away from that place as soon as possible.
But his eyes betrayed him as he found himself staring towards them.
He thought, what a happy family they four looked like. A complete,happy family.
He envied the happiness that was radiating from that car. He didn't wanted to feel jealous, but he couldn't help it. He observed how Randhir Yaduvanshi had lovingly held his wife's hand. He observed how they four were laughing over something. He felt as if they were laughing over him. His miseries.

As the signal turned green, he speeded through the roads.
His mind didn't wanted to. But it did started wondering to the times when he was a part of a happy family as well. When it was he who used to share laughs with his father. When he used to be loved by his parents.

He hitted the stearing wheel hard as the car came to a hault.
He gripped the wheel hard, till his knuckles turned white. He hated himself. He hated himself for thinking about the past. He hated himself for imagining a happy family, when all he knew was he was unlovable.

Raaghav's mood had already turned sour. His irritation and anger was at peak. The employees felt it as they saw their boss, with a even more stoic face then his usual.
Bhaskar, his Pa knew that today was not the day, that people should take chances with his boss.
Raaghav even skipped his lunch.

At around, 3'oclock in the evening, Bhaskar informed his boss about a letter, that was directed on his boss's name.
Though Raaghav was irritated already, but looking at the name that was printed on the envelope, he opened the letter.
It was from, an NGO.

Raaghav quickly went through the letter. As he finished reading the letter, he threw the paper on the desk as he stood up furiously. Veins of his hands and forehead were bulging out.

Bhaskar who stood in front of him, could clearly see how furiously his blood was pumping through the veins.
"What nonsense is this! ", Raaghav shouted.
" Sir.. Woh...
"Call the lawyer, this very moment. " Raaghav commended, as he gulped down an entire glass of water in a go.

Bhaskar quickly dialled the number, and handed the phone to Raaghav.
After a ring or two, the call was picked, "Hello sir! " A professional tone was heard from the other end.
"I am forwarding you a letter! Interpret and tell me the judicial implications! " Raaghav said, his voice till dripping his intense anger.

He kept the call with that. Forwarding a photo of the letter, he waited for the lawyer to ring back.
He had dismissed Bhaskar by now.

After nearly five minutes of impatient waiting, Raaghav finally heard from  the lawyer's side.
"Speak! "He nearly shouted.
" Sir.. That..
"I said speak! Mr. Sharma! "Raaghav said in a finality tone.
" Sir it's a letter from the Seva Sadhan NGO. It's states that the recent rights of the Shantidhara orphanage that you got is questionable. They have stated that they are challenging your rights on the orphanage, on the grounds that you are tormenting the staff and children over there. The letter says that, you are mentally harassing the staff and specially the small children. It also says that you acquired the orphanage for your personal illegal activities. Keeping this as the basis they are challenging you in the court. ", Mr. Sharma, Raaghav's lawyer finished.
" Worst possibility? "Raaghav asked.
" Sir, if the case goes on in the court, and they present the children and staff as false witnesses of being tormented, and if we loose the case, then the Orphanage will go either to the government or to the NGO. But chances of it going to the NGO are larger. "The lawyer informed.
" Way out? "Raaghav again asked.
" If we could make the children and the staff towards our side! ", the lawyer said.
" Hmm! ", Raaghav hummed as he kept down the phone.

" Hum jaante hai! Aap hi hai iss sab ke piche! "He shouted as he threw the water glass onto the floor.

Just then his phone rang again.
His phone number was with only few people so he somewhere knew who was calling.
He picked the call up.
" Hello beta! Pechana! ", a extra sweet voice came from the other side.
" Kyu phone kiya hai aapne, Mrs. Damyatti Yaduvanshi? "He said in a deadpan tone.
" Arey! Yeh koi tareeka huwa apni maa se baat karne ka! "
"Aap humari..
" Chodo tumhe toh tumhari maa ne kuch sikhaya hi nahi, anyways! Pata chala ki you got the letter, toh socha haal chal puch loo! "She completed.
" Mhuje paata tha, iss sab ke piche aap hi hongi! "
"Obviously beta.. Meri friend ka hi NGO hai. Tumne soch bhi kaise liye mei apni chiz itni asaani se chod dungi ha! "

Raaghav scoffed hearing her.
"Par ek baat kahu, tum na iss chakkar mei padne se pehle hi orphanage mere naam kar do! Kaha court kachere ke chakkar mei paise barbaad karoge. Waise hi laale pade honge tumhare. "She mocked.
" Aap..
"Par ek baat toh hai, tumhe bikul bhi akal nahi hai. Pata tha na mei meri chize mere pass hi rakhti hu. Toh kyu chinne ki koshish ki. Tumari maa, meri pyaari dost ne bhi yehi kiya tha! Natija tum bhi jaante ho aur mei bhi. Phir bhi, wahi galti dohrane chale ho. Tsskk tskk.. Itni akal toh honi chahiye na. Tumhari maa toh marke mani thi.. Tum bhi wahi chahte ho kya.. Beta.. ", Damyatti completed in a sweet tone.

" Pehla kadam orphanage ke liye uthaya hai, dursa tumhe beghar karne ka hoga! "She laughed a devilish laugh.
It reminded him of them four in the car, their laugh.
As she hanged up on his face he threw the phone, breaking it into pieces.

"Why!!!! ", Raaghav shouted.

Bhaskar rushed hearing a loud roar from his boss's cabin.

Raaghav on seeing him composed himself. After all he hated being vulnerable in front of others. He had never been vulnerable in front of others except Mihir.

" Kitni meetings lined up hai aaj ke liye! ", Raaghav asked, his breathing being still uneven.

" Do! Sir! ", Bhaskar replied.
" Cancel them! I am leaving for somewhere. Will be back in an hour or so. Till then, jitni bhi important files hai that needs my attention. I want them on my table ready. Is it clear! "Raaghav asked.
" Yes sir.", Bhaskar replied meekly.

Raaghav began to storm out of the office, but just as he was about to go, he called Bhaskar and said, "Get the glass cleaned, and  a new mobile phone, and do the needful. "

With that Bhaskar saw his boss rushing out of the office.

Bhaskar went to collect the important files. As he knew now his boss would overwork himself.
After all this was Raaghav's way of working.
When ever he felt down or angry, he would overwork himself. As if he was punishing himself.

Meanwhile Raaghav had drived to the orphanage.

As he stepped out of the car, seeing the name plate, "Shantidhara" His heart cried silent tears.
His eyes became moist.
He remembered the first day that he had come here, holding his mother's hand.
He stepped inside.
As he opened the door, he found the children, scattered all over playing happily.
"Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai! ", a lady shouted.
She was the official care taker of the orphanage, Mrs. Kamble.
" Meri orphanage hai yeh! "Raaghav retorted back.

" Kuch hi dino ke liye! "Mrs Kamble smirked back.
It didn't take Raaghav long time to understand that she too was involved with his step mother.

" Baccho, yeh wahi hai. Raaghav Yaduvanshi! "She again shouted, gaining the children's attention.
Raaghav saw the immediate reaction from the children. They were scared. They gathered together. And started hiding behind the warden.

" Inse jane ko kahiye ma'am. "
"Mhuje dar lag raha hai ma'am. "
"Yeh gande hai.. Bohot gande.. "
"Go.. "
"We hate him. "
He heard amongst the chaos. The children were shouting and screaming mean phrases to Raaghav.
He himself couldn't understand what was fed into their little brains.

Being frustrated with the happenings, he shouted loudly, "Stop! What the hell have you fed in their brains Mrs. Kamble. "

The children became more scarred. Some of them started crying hysterically.
"Apne toh aur dara diya! Great! ", Mrs Kamble said smirking.

Just then a kid picked up a stone and aimed it such that it directly hitted on Raaghav's forehead.

" We hate you! "
"Yess.we hate you very much!
You are bad very bad. 
We hate you.
Go away. "
The children shouted.

It dampened Raaghav's heart. He again felt dejected like always.
Seeing that this might prove otherwise, Mrs Kamble asked the children to move inside the orphanage.
As all the student moved inside. Raaghav stood their. Still. His heart was getting heavy.

"Aapko yeh sab mei nahi padna chahiye tha. Now go with the consequences.
Waise sunna hai orphanage ka naam bhi change karenge. Aur shayad..

Without letting her complete, Raaghav stormed out of there. He settling in the car, speeded towards his office. He went there to have a talk with the children and the staff. He thought maybe a minor misunderstanding must have taken place. But he know knew that he was wrong .

His forehead still had the blood gushing a bit, but he cared less.

He spent the rest of the day in his office room, totally isolated from the others. Totally being engrossed in the files.

It was around 12:30 in the night, Raaghav had still not returned. Vaidehi was already panicking.
She tried calling him for God knows how many times, but every time found his phone to be switched off.
At last not getting any other way out, she dialled Raaghav's PA's number.
He too didn't pick up in the first go. But when she dialled again, she was greeted by a sleepy voice from the other end.
"Hello.. " The voice said.
"Hello.. Mei Vaidehi. Raaghav's wife. " Vaidehi stated in hurry.
By now Bhaskar gained his composure.
"Ma'am aap? Itni raat gaye..
Not letting him complete Vaidehi said, " Raaghav aapke sath hai kya? Woh abhi tak ghar kyu nahi aaye? Aap log office mei hi ho kya? "

Not getting a chance to speak Bhaskar finally called out, " Ma'am! "
" Ha ha boliye na"
"Ma'am mei ghar pe hu! " He informed.
"Aap ghar pe hai, toh Raaghav kaha hai? Woh ab tak..
Bhaskar understood her concern.
" Sir office mei hai. "
"Ab tak! Koi important kaam hai kya? Any idea kab tak waapas ayenge? "She questioned. Now she was a bit calmed.
" Ma'am woh sir.. Woh sir kuch pareshan the. Toh he engrossed himself in the files. Shayad kal hi ayengenge! ", Bhaskar said.
" Kya.. Kaal?.. Lekin pareshan kyu? "
"Woh toh paata nahi ma'am, dopahar ko unko ek letter mila tha, uske baad he had been quite disturbed. "
"Unhone khana toh khaya tha na? " Vaidehi asked out of concern.
"Na.. Nahi ma'am. Unhone lunch tak nahi kiya. Aur uske baad bhi.. "
"Umm ok thank you. And sorry to disturb you. Good night. ", saying this Vaidehi hanged up.

Somewhere she understood that Raaghav was tensed about something important.
She decided to see him.

Getting a bit ready, and packing some food she started for her husband's office.
_____________ _________________ ___________

Hope the chapter's good enough! 🌺
Do vote and comment! ✨
Love Love ❤

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

288K 7.8K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
130K 5.8K 26
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
85.3K 3.1K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
1.5M 110K 80
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...