Genshin/Star Rail Reacts: We...

By LonelyLife0021

The Astral express follows a lead regarding the disappearance of Akivili. Will they persue it? Where will it... More

A Pulse from Deep Space
Into the Unknown
Commission or Summons
Prologue: Field of Flowers
Prologue: Trailblazer Crash Course
Prologue: Teyvat Crash Course
Intermission: Questions, Answers, Onwards
Episode: Fable of the Stars.
Episode: Interstellar Journey
Movie: Space Station Crisis Part 1
Movie: Space Station Crisis Part 2
Trailer: As Light Rain Falls Without Reason
Teyvat Chapter 4: Act 1 Pt.1

Intermission: Theater's call

2.6K 50 35
By LonelyLife0021

*So I've decided to shift the fic to be a reaction fic. This won't be a play by play watching. It's mostly gonna just cover the major plot points and turns of the story.*

*Please enjoy. Note: No Beta reader*

One moment Aether and Caelus were approaching Mondstadt, then the next moment, they were engulfed by a bright white light. When they opened their eyes, they found themselves in a theater room. Based on the style and decorationsn they conclude that they are in the Express.

They find themselves on a theaters stage. Looking around, they find several seats across from them and a snack bar at the back of the room.

"Greetings, Aether and Caelus," a male voice said.

The two were startled and turned back towards the screen side of the room. Three steps from them, a blond guy with long hair and gold eyes, was suddenly there. He was wearing a regal outfit with gold accents, a black shirt with gold buttons, and several red belts inside the cloak can be seen.

"Who are you? Where are we?" Aether asks. He's very suspicious of this person. Not only did he suddenly appear out of thin air. He was also too calm for his liking. Glancing quickly at Caelus, he sees a quick sign of distress on his face.

"What's wrong, Caelus?" Aether asks.

"I can't summon my weapon," Caelus replies.

Catching on to his words, Aether tries to summon his weapon but fails.

"Calm down. You're safe. I mean, you no harm. This place was created for the sole purpose of getting people together and relaxing. As such. No powers, except those who are permitted, can be used."

The two of them turn to him. Still on their guard.

"Ah, forgive me. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Light. Light Illunis. " he tells them. He bows to them, his hand sweeping out and coming back to his chest.

"We are a little pressed for time. I will explain everything, but first, I need you to calm down your friends so we can proceed with the activities smoothly. "

As soon as he finished speaking, several people appeared in the seating area of the theater. Not sitting but standing.

"What happened!"

"Where are we? Who are you?

"I can't summon my weapon."

"Guys!/Everyone!" Aether and Caelus speak at the same time.

Their resounding voice cause everyone to turn their gaze to them.

"Thank you both. Now that I have everyone's attention. I'd like everyone to introduce themselves to one another. Once that is done, I shall proceed to explain your purpose here." Light says.

"I shall go first. I am Light Illunis. Emenator of Remembrance and Elation, " He says. Giving them the same grand sweeping bow and gesture he gave Aether and Caelus.

"An Eminator!" A young blond in blue shouts.

"Remembrance and Elation. An interesting combination. Very well I shall break the ice. I am General Jing Yuan. one of the seven Arbiter-Generals of the Xianzhou Alliance's Cloud Knights, one of the six Charioteers of the Xianzhou Loufu."

"I am Yanqing. General Jing Yuan's retainer and apprentice."

"I am Bronya Rand. Supreme Guardian of Belabog. Otherwise known as Jarilo VI, "

"Gepard Landau. Captain of the Silvermane Guards of Belabog"

"Serval Landau. Gepard's Sister. A music artist and a workshop owner in Belabog. "

"Im Seele. A warrior from Belabog." The young lady with purple hair and outfit says simply to them.

"Im Herta. Number 83 of the Genius Society"

"Oh. Me next. I'm March 7th. Nice to meet you all. Astral Express Crew and Photographer"

"Hello, everyone. I'm Himeko. Navigator of the Astral Express. "

"The name is Welt Yang. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am a passenger of the Astral Express"

"I am Dan Heng. Archivists of the Astral Express. "

"My name is Caelus. A passenger of the Astral Express."

"Oh, us next. Paimon's Paimon and this is Aether the Traveler"

"I am Jean. Acting grand master of the knights of Favonius. Mondstadt, Teyvat"

"Im Lisa the Knight's librarian."

"The name's Kaeya. Cavalry captain of the knights of Favonius."

"Diluc Ragnvindr. Owner of Dawn Winery"

"My name is Albedo. Chief Alchemist of the Knights of Favonious"

"I am Ningguang. Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing, Teyvat"

"Keqing. Yueheng of the Qixing"

"Hello. I am Ganyu. Secretary of the Liyue Qixing"

"Beidou. Captain of the Crux Feet"

"Kaedahara Kazuha. Member of the Crux Fleet and a wandering samurai"

"Hu Tao. Director of the Wanshang Funeral Parlor of Liyue"

"Liyue Adeptus Xiao"

"Kamisato Ayato. Head of the Yashiro Commision of Inazuma, Teyvat"

"Kamisato Ayaka. Ayato's sister"

"Hi. The name's Thoma. Retainer of the Kamisato Siblings."

"Yae Miko. Head shrine maiden of the Grand Narukami Shrine."

"Sangonomiya Kokomi. Head Priestess of Watatsumi Island"

"Kujo Sara. General of the Tenryou Commision."

"Goro. Lady Kokomi's army general"

"Forest Ranger Collei. At your service. No, that's not right. Ugh, nice to meet everyone. "

"My name's Tighnari. Forest ranger of the Avidia Forest. Sumeru"

"General Mahamatra Cyno."

"Akademia Scribe and ugh Acting Grand Sage Alhaitham."

"I am Nilou. Dancer of Zubayr Theater"

"Dehya. A mercenary."

"Wanderer"

"Greetings, everyone. I am Neuvillette. Chief Justice of Fontaine, Teyvat"

"The name's Wriothesley. Duke of the fortress of Meropide"

"Clorinde. Lady Furina's Guard"

"Excellent now only two more group of people. Please give me some room"

With a wave of his hand, a light burst from the middle of the room. Everyone shielded their eyes from this. Once the light disappeared, 10 people appeared dressed in winter clothing.

"Fatui Scum!" Diluc yelled. To the people of Teyvat, they gave the Fatui a distasteful look. However, those from beyond can only look in curiosity.

"Please introduce yourselves. And before you ask. All will be explained after introductions are over." Light says calmly, but an underlying warning of dont mess with me can be sensed from his words.

"I am Piero. Director of the Fatui. One of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers"

"Il Dottore. Second of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers"

"Columbina. Third of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers"

"Alecchino. Fourth of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers"

"Pulcinella. Fifth of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers"

"Sandrone. Seventh of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers"

"Pantalone. Ninth of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers"

"Capitano. One of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers"

"Tartaglia. Eleventh of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers"

"Great and finally our last group. Make space, everyone. Last group incoming, " Light says cheerily. He claps his hands and, unlike the pervious glow that summoned them, the group of colorful people simply dropped down to the floor on a pile.

"Morax! Get off me! You're so heavy, blockhead."

"Barbados, Im not the only one on top of you. Beelzebul, Buer, Focalor are too."

"Seriously! Alright, everyone, off. Thanks for flying, Venti. See you never."

"This just shows and proves to you, with me being on top of this pile, that I, Focalor, God of Justice is the best Archon around." Furina says in triumph. Hands on her hips.

Nahida gets up and dusts off herself. "Sure, Focalor. Whatever helps you sleep at night. " She then proceeds to help Ei get up. Although she wasn't much help sknce she was less than half of Ei's height.

"You seem to have gained weight, Focalor. Those cakes and desserts must be getting to you, " Ei teases.

At her words, the other Archons snicker and stiffle a laugh. This causes Furina to blush a deep red.

"You're one to talk, Ei." A voice cuts the bickering group.

"Miko! What are you doing here? Where are we?"

"You! Mr. Zhongli! You're Morax!" Ningguang yells.

Zhongli pales. Although he has hinted that Rex Lapis is still alive he has been afraid of what Ningguang will do to him if she discovered his identity since it was "technically" his fault she lost her OG Jade Chamber and also gaining the problem of Mora minting.

"Oh ho. It seems my brinking buddy is the God of Freedom. No wonder you beat me and Rosaria in all those drinking games, " Kaeya says. He's eying Venti like a wolf who stalks his prey.

"Ehe. Kaeya. Need I remind you Im broke? " Venti smiles and wink at him.

"Besides. Get in line. He still has a lengthy tab at the Tavern" Diluc interupts.

"Lesser Lord Kusunali. It is an honor to finally meet you in person. " Nilou walks up to her and shakes her hand enthusiastically.

"The pleasure is all mine," she says with a smile.

"Great! Now everyone, please settle down. I believe I do owe you an explanation." Light says, getting their attention.

"We will be having words, Mr. Zhongli." Ningguang says as she is pulled away by Beidou.

Zhongli can only nod.

"Now to start off. This is the Aeon's Theater. A neutral space where parties can view the past, present, and glimpse the future. This space is powered by the Aeon Fuli, who leads the Path of Remembrance. " Light starts.

"They record history as it unfolds in its truest and purest form. Without taking sides or prejudice. Unlike the Irmunsul tree of Teyvat, records of Fuli can never be tampered." He add on.

"An Aeon , to more than half the people in this room, is a god-like, omnipotent, and mysterious higher being who presides over the universe."

He gestures to the seated people of Teyvat.

"I believe to the People of Teyvat the idea of life outside your planet is mind shattering, but this is a fact."

"Celestia and its gods are but bugs compared to the Aeons."

He claps his hand once and places his right hand on his chest.

"Now I am an Eminator of Remembrance and Elation, meaning I am a being who draws power from two Aeons." He says as he gestures to himself.

"Master Aha, Aeon of Elation. Believe that only the wise and sentient has the ability to understand Joy. As of right now, Teyvat is like a giant chess board. Its future is all but uncertain. You have been given the chance to view the timeline and, in the process, gain the knowledge to either change destiny's course or to further the path you wish to take. For only in knowing all the different perspectives can you see the whole picture and experience the True Joy he delights in." He says proudly.

"To get an idea of who and what they are, here let begin the viewing," Light says, then gestures to the black crystal wall, which fades into a video.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 1.7K 7
Just as the Astral Express prepares to leave with their newest member, a bright light envelops them as they found themselves transported in a cinema...
10.5K 219 20
In his last moments, he feels a spear plunged through his chest, his karma dissipating as his eyes close to an eternal sleep, or so he thought as whe...
5.2K 213 19
hello! this is a book i'll be making~! it's argenti x reader, and i've tried to link it to hsr lore, but most of it is fictional! in here, you will b...
23.1K 812 17
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–’ยญโ–‘โกทโ™ฆ๐™ท๐š˜๐š—๐š”๐šŠ๐š’: ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š• ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›โ™ฆโขพโ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆ The universe has always been full of unknown potential and quite frankly, it's kind of...