A Hell of a Nightmare

By chaotic-human

Bela Galadriel has woken up somewhere weird, she doesn't know where or what happened to get her here. As she... More

School But Scarier

Key To Escaping 101

3 0 0
By chaotic-human

Chapter two: Keys to escaping 101

I fumble to the door handle and pull. Nothing. I forgot the doors have locks. Students don't get keys, in case we get mad and want to attack someone. Or because if we drop it, a shooter could get it. Wait, doesn't the office have a lock as well. It's an automatic lock, but it should have stopped entry. 

Not important, how do I get in this door. Right, a key. I whip my head down the hall to see Ms. Hemsworth's door is held open by a small black trash can. I sprint towards the room, and shuffle in. The room was decorated with aesthetics rainbows and mostly in the color brown. I check the walls, the cabinets and the table by the window, looking out to the still very red sky. 

It must be at the desk, I think as I turn around to a computer-less table. Wall decor sits in the same place, but without computers or the projector. I go to a random purple bag, and dig around, but there is no iPhone, or Laptop which our school issued out to students 2 weeks ago.

In the corner of the desk there was a spare key. I took it and went back to my classroom. I opened the door and scrambled to the corner desk. Maybe it left my phone, wait it? I mean whatever did this to me. 

I opened my bag to a phone less pouch. What do I do? Go into my house? Go to town? Try to reach out to people? I decide I should head to my house, and that I should make a bag of essential things. I dump my bag and hear the clatter of the rings falling out. I grab a pen, my water bottle, a notebook, band-aids, the key from earlier, and scissors. I might need protection from something.

I put all of the items in the bag, and tried to think of other things I would need. But my mind blanked. I got up, opened the door, and braced myself to face the red.

Well not yet, as I have to get out the doors first.

——-

Sorry, a short chapter. The next one will be pretty long though, so stay tuned

REMEMBER TO SMILE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 881 33
Izuku Yagi along with his twin sister, Izumi, Parents Inko and Toshionori Yagi. At age 4, he was diagnosed as quirkless, he decided to have a normal...
396K 10.1K 36
This is a Collection of Real Life Horror stories. These stories are told by various different people who personally experienced paranormal events.
99.5K 2.9K 44
Anna was a complete mess when her mom died. She became a clam and suicidal. After an attempt on her life, sixteen year old Anna is sent to an instit...
10.9K 308 26
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...