No More Good Girl | 18+

By rj7654

Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world an... More

Quick Author's Notes and Characters
Chapter 1 - Untouchable
Chapter 2 - Wrath
Chapter 3 - Doubt
Chapter 4 - Forever In Debt
Chapter 5 - Artyom šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 6 - Not Everything
Chapter 7 - Mrs. Russian Mafia
Chapter 8 - Danila's Fantasy šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 9 - Danila's Torment
Chapter 10 - Savage Promises šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 11 - Beg For It šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 12 - France
Chapter 13 - First Time šŸŒ¶ļø*
Chapter 14 - 1%
Chapter 15 - I only want her.
Chapter 16 - The Hardest Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Moscow
Chapter 18 - Mia's New Job
Chapter 19 - Shake ass & tits
Chapter 20 - Mia's First Night
Chapter 21 - For Danila's Eyes
Chapter 22 - Capital Offence
Chapter 23 - The Sound Room
Chapter 24 - Menace
Chapter 25 - A Good Hit
Chapter 26 - Price Of A Life
Chapter 27 - Kirill Before Mia
Chapter 28 - Mia's Decision
Chapter 29 - Transgressions
Chapter 30 - On The Edge šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 31 - Return Of The Tsar
Chapter 33 - Tenderness & Vulnerability
Chapter 34 - Sacrifice
Chapter 35 - Kirill's Biggest Pain šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 36 - This Is My Wife
Chapter 37 - No Faults Assigned
Chapter 38 - KGB Interrogation
Chapter 39 - Kirill's POV
Chapter 40 - Remember šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 41 - Leverage
Chapter 42 - Alexei
Chapter 43 - Still Best Friends
Chapter 44 - I can see you want it šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 45 - The Goods
Chapter 46 - The Main Event
Chapter 47 - Bad Luck
Chapter 48 - Taking The Fall
Chapter 49 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 50 - Three Is Not A Crowd šŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļø
Epilogue
Book 3 is out - LAST BOOK šŸ„¹

Chapter 32 - Forward

1K 41 2
By rj7654

Chapter song: Business Class - Instasamka

Kirill watched her storm out of Danila's office and knew she was a different person than when he last saw her.

She was in this world now, deeply entrenched and she made her own choices. She became exactly who he was afraid of she might become.

His sunshine, his light and joy, his Mia, was about to strip for the man he hated most in this world and she made the decision herself. Kirill saw her now taking everything into her own hands.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Danila turned to Kirill as soon as Mia was out of sight. "Are you hellbent on losing her? Because with this attitude, you will, and she will be mine." Danila spoke carefully and with meaning.

Kirill ignited at his words and without thinking about it, he swung his massive fist and landed right into Danila's nose.

Blood gushed from Danila's nostrils as he stumbled back and hit the door with his back. Clutching at his face, he looked at his blood soaked hand as Kirill was about to swing a second time but Danila moved right in time so Kirill punched the steel door and fell on his knees from the pain of his broken knuckles.

"Ебать, Кирилл, ты вообще охуел." (Fuck, Kirill, you're completely fucked.) Danila said disappointed in what happened and only shook his head as he went to the bathroom to clean up and change his shirt. Pain stinging his entire face and body, he could only focus on one thing: Mia.

His face had clearly just made contact with a fist and he was going to have to explain it to Oleg and Mia but if he didn't go down there, she would be all alone.

"What happened to your face?!" Mia approached Danila as she saw him appear in the door of the change room. She looked at his nose that looked broken with a deep cut on top, stains of blood beneath his nostrils and faint bruises now creeping in around his eyes.

She couldn't look away from the injuries on his handsome face and knew Kirill was responsible as more anger brewed in her.

"Never mind that. Just dance for him and that's it. Don't start any conversations, we can't do this right now, it's too early and sudden and he will catch on." Danila told her in a stern voice as she shook her head.

"No. We're doing this tonight. I'm not going to wait around anymore, we haven't gotten anywhere...I don't belong to Oleg, and I'm done with this bullshit. Kirill can come downstairs and deal it with himself then. Take some fucking responsibility." She spoke angrily as she threw her makeup around and fixed up small details in her look.

"Mia, you've only been here two months. I know it probably feels like a year but we always knew this was going to take time, we knew this coming in! We can't fuck it up now, please just listen to me."

"Just listed to me, Danila!" She responded exasperated. "Just trust me! I've followed all your instructions and I've trusted you. You need to respond with the same." She walked away from him and went backstage.

With the club empty, Oleg sat in front of the stage with a smug look on his face salivating to see her strip for him.

Both security teams sat behind Oleg as Danila stood as far away as possible and chewed his lip as his night descended into perilous chaos. He didn't like Mia's plan but there was no time to go back now so he would just improvise and hope that no one got a bullet between the eyes tonight.

Mia worked her magic on the stage and danced seductively and Oleg was really into it as someone recorded her on a phone. She stripped and shook her ass on stage and coordinated with the music as she arched her back and revealed her body to all the hungry eyes in front of her.

As the song was ending, Mia carefully jumped off stage and approached Oleg at which he smiled widely and stretched out his arms. She rubbed two fingers to indicate she wanted money and pointed to the string of her thong as she moved her hips and slightly smiled.

Oleg loved it and took out a bunch of cash and folded it in her thong as she shook her hips right in front of him. Mia was confident in what she did and never raised her eyes at Danila, she only focused on Oleg.

She began to slowly walk away from him but he told her to stop and get on stage again: he wanted to see more and he wanted her to strip fully.

Danila was about to approach him but she quickly ran up to Oleg and lied in his ear that today was not the day as she was on her period.

He seemed unhappy but was too drunk to press on so he started asking her questions about her life and if she liked it here. She sat down to the side of him, her hair covering her breasts like a mermaid and answered him diligently.

"No...I don't like...this life." She looked sad and meek and that's exactly what Oleg wanted to hear. She showed him her lip that was almost healed but said that Danila treats her ok though.

Oleg watched the trapped girl give him details of her sad life and asked what she did in the past. Mia told him about where she grew up, where she went to university and how she was a successful real estate broker in New York.

He was getting immense pleasure from how much he changed her life for the worst and all her past no longer mattered.

"And now, you shake your ass for Russian guys." He laughed. "I love it. An American degrading herself like this. Not only you guys can shove people in the dirt." He spoke as he slurred some of his words.

"But hey, it's not all bad. I hear Danila is taking you on vacation! Not sure you deserve it but I hope he fucks you so hard, you can't walk until you're back." And he laughed as she sadly said it won't happen because Danila can't go.

Oleg looked up at him with surprised eyes,

"Is that so? You're going to disappoint your girl like that?"

Danila slowly nodded and presented him the lie he practiced in his head as he held his hand at his eyes, seemingly from exhaustion.

It was too dark for Oleg to see his mangled face and he was too drunk to fully notice so he continued on,

"Well, that's too bad. Maybe you can go with me...I'm taking some time off in February. The winter gets to me. If you behave well and get me more of what I want, I'll take you." He promised and Mia looked up at him for a second and smiled shyly.

There it was, Mia's plan worked albeit in a different way but they were finally making progress.

Oleg put his hand on her thigh and squeezed it and said,

"I like you. More than I thought I would. Kirill has good taste. But don't forget your place. Once you're all clean, come see me. Bring your boy if you want." And he winked as he got up and slowly walked out with his three security guards.

Mia continued sitting on the chair almost fully naked as she calmed down from what she just pulled off.

Neither Kirill nor Danila had any faith in her, she thought. They both wanted to be in control and thought they knew better but here she was, the only one taking any steps further.

Danila looked at her and wondered how different his night would have been had Kirill not shown up. He worked so hard on breaking her down and he was there, almost reaching that oasis as he was dying of thirst. All of a sudden it disappeared, like a mirage.

He really wanted her and had his eyes set on spreading her legs and eating her out until she screamed his name.

He grabbed a chair and sat down in front of her as she remained sitting. She was tired of everything and everyone and even though her plan worked, it felt like Mount Everest stood before her as there was still so much to do.

"You did great. Your plan worked and neither one of us believed in you. I'm sorry." Danila said earnestly. He was surprised that everything went as well as it did and he was thankful to her for moving the plan along.

"Yeah, there's just one problem though. We still have to go see him to fulfill his dirty fantas-"

"Don't think about that right now. We will deal with it when the time comes. For now, let's go collect Kirill and his broken hand and all go to sleep." He smiled at her and instantaneously winced from the pain all over his face.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5M 789K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
118K 3.7K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...
720K 23.9K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...