Ⓣⓞⓚⓘⓣⓞ-Ⓒⓗⓐⓝ {ⒷⓃⒽⒶ/ⓂⒽⒶ Ⓧ ⓀⓃⓎ}

By Kixxsune_alt

There was always a time in the day when she wanted to die. . . . Finally her wish had come true...or so she... More

Character Info
C h a p t e r 1
C h a p t e r 2
C h a p t e r 3
C h a p t e r 4
C h a p t e r 5
C h a p t e r 6
C h a p t e r 7
C h a p t e r 9
C h a p t e r 10
C h a p t e r 11
C h a p t e r 12
A/N
C h a p t e r 13
Am I the Only One Getting Déjà Vu or What?
New Upcoming Story(?)

C h a p t e r 8

296 16 2
By Kixxsune_alt

"Tanjiro has come in contact with Muzan Kibutsuji."

"That can't be..."

"We pillars haven't even come in contact with him..."

"And this guy has?!"

"WHAT DID HE LOOK LIKE?! HIS ABILITIES?! WHERE IS HE?!"

"Did you fight?" Her brother asked.

"WHAT WAS KIBUTSUJI DOING?"

"HAVE THE HEAD QUARTERS BEEN LOCATED?"

"HEY ANSWER!!"

"SHUT UP I ASKED HIM FIRST!!"

"FIRST OFF KIBUTSUJI'S POWERS..."

Oyakata-sama put his finger on his lips and the chaos faded into nothing.

"As you can see, Kibutsuji has sent pursuers to go after Tanjiro. The reason for this may be to simply close loose ends. But for the first time. I do not want to let go of the tail Kibutsuji has shown us. And this goes for Nezuko as well. I believe something unexpected has happened for Kibutsuji. Do you understand?"

"So you're saying I have to trust them?" Yumeko tilted her head.

Oyakata-sama nodded.

She reluctantly let go of the two people she was holding captive.

Uraraka let out a sigh as she was released from Yumeko's grip.

"No, I do not understand Oyakata-sama. We can let humans live but demons must not. I cannot consent." Shinazugawa gritted his teeth.

He unsheathed his katana and sliced open his wrist, blood pooling out soiling the ground beneath them.

Eh?! Eh?! What are you doing?! What are you doing?! You'll mess up the garden!! Mitsuri panicked as she looked at the blood.

"Oyakata-sama!! I will present to you the ugliness that we call demons!!"

"Sanemi..." The master warned.

"Hey, demon!! It's time to eat!! Sink your teeth on this!!" Blood splattered onto the box, the smell of marachi leaking into Nezuko's box.

"Shinazugawa, you can't do it in the daylight. The demon won't come out unless it's in the shade." Iguro said to him.

"Oyakata-sama, forgive me for my rudeness," Shinazugawa said, his eyes filled with hatred for the demon.

Nezuko's box was slammed on the tatami floor as Shinazugawa, fast as the wind was behind Oyakata-sama.

"NEZUKOOOO STOOOPPP!!" Tanjiro exclaimed trying to get up but was pushed down by Iguro's elbow.

The air was knocked out of him as he saw Nezuko getting stabbed.

I can't breathe...I can't move!! He thought desperately.

"Come over here demon~ Here, some of your favorite human blood." He taunted.

"Shinazugawa. Do I have to go over there and help you too?" Yumeko sighed standing up.

A moment later she also had her palm cut, the blood dripping over the box. Suddenly the lid slammed open as Nezuko stood up, her kimono stained with blood.

She was sweating, holding back the urge to bite Shinazugawa and Yumeko.

"Yumeko!! Come back here now!!" Muichiro scolded.

But Yumeko stood rooted down, her eyes narrowed as the blood from her palm dripped down.

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

"Oyakata-sama...I must also say that I have analyzed Yumeko's blood, she seems to be a marachi but 10x stronger. I've never seen it before!!" Shinobu said as she sat in front of the master.

"NEZUKOOO!!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

Hm? Yumeko turned back.

Protect

and 

Serve

Humans

Don't hurt them

Never ever hurt them

Nezuko turned her head away in disgust as all the Hashiras widened their eyes.

"What happened?" The Master asked.

"The demon girl turned the other way." One of his daughters replied "Even though Shinazugawa-sama stabbed her three times and openly flaunted his bloody arm in her face, including Tokito-sama, she held herself back and didn't bite him." 

"And that's proof that Nezuko won't attack humans right there." Oyakata-sama concluded. He looked at the maroon haired boy. "Now, Tanjiro, despite this there may still be others who won't willingly agree about Nezuko. You have to prove that, from this point on, you and Nezuko can be useful enough to fight with the demon hunters."

What's this feeling...

It feels so soft...

"Defeat the 12 demon moons. Do that and everyone will acknowledge you and the gravity of your words will change, Tanjiro."

A voice? Is my head getting soft because of this person's voice? What a mysterious uplifting feeling....

"I...Nezuko and I will defeat Kibutsuji Muzan!! Definitely, Nezuko and I!! Will wield our swords and cut the chains of agony!!" Tanjiro promised.

Oyakata-sama's smile turned more friendly as if he was trying not to laugh because of the maroon-haired kid's naive statement. "You can't defeat him as you are now, Tanjiro, so first try and defeat one of the 12 Kizuki."

"Y-Yes sir." Tanjiro stuttered in embarrassment as his hair stood up and his face burned red.

I mustn't laugh. I mustn't laugh. Mitsuri thought as she puffed out her cheeks like a little balloon. Tengen was doing his best not to laugh as his eyes were bulging. Even Gyomei and Shinobu were shaking from laughter.

"The demon hunter pillars have talents that naturally surpass you..." Oyakata-sama said praising the pillars.

Yeah right...wonder how Yumeko became a pillar...cried her way in I'm pretty sure... A certain spiky-haired boy thought.

"...And they even defeat the 12 Kizuki." 

This sentence startled the other captives.

Momo Yaoyorozu had heard about the 12 Kizuki according to Tanjiro's crow, Matsuemon. 

Amazing things had happened in the span of a week. First off, the Hosu Incident had occurred, then she had almost been killed by a demon along with her friends, and then she met Tanjiro and realized that Demons really do exist. And to add on to that she found out the Yumeko was alive?! Much less a Hashira in the Demon Slayer Corps?!

"And then, Sanemi, Obanai, don't bully the younger ones too much." 

"As you command..."

"As you command..."

"So we're ending the talk about Tanjiro here, Tanjiro and the rest of his friends, you may step back. It's about time for the Pillar meeting to begin."

.

.

.

.

.

"Ok then," Shinobu spoke up, her hand raising, "Let us take care of Kamado-kun and his friends at my place then."

"Huh?" They all said in unison.

"Okay, take him right away!!" Shinobu said clapping her hands.

"EXCUSE US FOR BEFORE!!!" One of the Kakushi exclaimed as he took them away.

"Ok, the Pillar meeting will-" Oyakata-sama started but was rudely interrupted by Tanjiro.

"PLEASE WAIT A MINUTE!!" He exclaimed hugging a pole.

Uraraka looked at Yumeko and the other pillars in worry. Yumeko's, who was now back in her place, the boy who looked much like her glaring at her for some reason, eye twitched. The Hashiras looked so agitated that their master was interrupted by the boy.

"I want to butt head with that scarred guy! One for each time he's stabbed Nezuko!! I mean it!! I doubt headbutts are against Corps rules!"

The U.A students watched as Yumeko picked up a few pebbles, the boy next to her doing the same as 3 pebbles shot in Tanjiro's direction.

"HABUE!!" He exclaimed in pain.

"Interrupting what Oyakata-sama is saying..." Yumeko said glaring at the boy.

"Is a bad idea..." Muichiro finished.

"W-We're sorry Oyakata-sama!!" One Kakushi bowed.

"W-We're sorry Lady Tokito!! Lord Tokito!!" Another one bowed.

Tokito-chan, Tokito-san, you really are so cool!! Mitsuri exclaimed internally.

"Just hurry up and leave." Yumeko glared.

"Y-Yes mam!!"

Muichiro glared at Yumeko.

"Why did you cut your hand!!" He exclaimed.

"You," Muichiro said as he pointed to one of the leftover Kaushi. "Do something useful. Give me one of those strip bandaids Kocho has in her office."

"Y-Yes Lord Tokito!!"

A few moments later Yumeko's hand was wrapped up nicely from Muichiro's fussing.

As all of Tanjiro's friends began filing out after him The Master smiled and said,

"Now, let the Hashira meeting begin..."

Taishoera Secrets

The author was currently in science when she wrote this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 820 9
Trigger Warning! Depression, Anxiety, Eating disorders, Panic attacks, Depressive thoughts, Cursing, Self-harm, Suicidal thoughts Cover art by: Not s...
2.2M 96.8K 148
𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 : ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 ‧₊˚ ➤ Where a girl goes throughout her school years honestly not caring a...
60K 1.2K 33
Trigger Warning! Depression, Anxiety, Eating disorders, Drug use, Alcohol, Panic attacks, Depressive thoughts, Cursing, Self-harm, Suicidal thoughts ...
84.7K 2.7K 30
❞𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡❞ 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎- 𝟹/𝟷𝟷/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍- 5/28/2021 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ╭───────.ೃ࿐ 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶...