Lanmou Mechan ↫ Roman Reigns

By BriFlare

They are coworkers. Their sex is fun. Their conversations are short. Something's got to give. It does, when s... More

Lanmou Mechan
Cast
Prologue
Chapter One ; Public Announcement
Chapter Two ; Co-Parent From A Distance
Chapter Three ; Instagram Live, News & RAW Is XXX
Chapter Four ; All Dat
Chapter Five ; The 2023 Royal Rumble
Chapter Six ; Be Fucking Forreal
Chapter Seven ; Road to WrestleMania
Chapter Eight ; Women's History Month
Chapter Nine ; WWE Hall of Fame
Chapter Ten ; WrestleMania 39 Night 1
Chapter Eleven ; WrestleMania 39 Night 2
Chapter Twelve ; Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Chapter Thirteen ; What It Is
Chapter Fourteen ; Safiya's Way
Chapter Fifteen ; Talk That Talk
Chapter Sixteen ; The Summer Side
Chapter Seventeen ; Backlash (2023)
Chapter Eighteen ; Night Out With Baby Daddy
Chapter Nineteen ; Money in the Bank (2023)
Chapter Twenty ; Happy Safiya, Happy Life
Chapter Twenty-One ; All Talk With Manoucheca Podcast
Chapter Twenty-Two ; The Reality Is...
Chapter Twenty-Three ; Love And War
Chapter Twenty-Four ; Joe's Way
Chapter Twenty-Five ; Another Woman Will
Chapter Twenty-Six ; Samoans And Their Chickens
Chapter Twenty-Seven ; The Dream Show Podcast
Chapter Twenty-Nine ; Thanksgiving
Chapter Thirty ; New Year, New Problems
Chapter Thirty-One ; Hello, Spring
Chapter Thirty-Three ; Public Announcement II

Chapter Twenty-Eight ; Baby One More Time

882 54 2
By BriFlare

Chapter Twenty-Eight
Baby One More Time

"Are you going to tell everyone today? What about Joe?" Safiya asked Galina.

Safiya and Galina sit on the couch in their bedroom, preparing to call her family members with news.

"Yes, I hit the fifteen-week mark so I'm gonna start showing soon. And he'll be the last to know," Galina answered.

Galina was pregnant with twins again. Their third set of twins so she was going to start showing soon so she needed to tell her family and friends before someone photographed her in public with a baby bump.

First up is her oldest sister! She's immediately excited. Second up is her other sister, who is casual and practical to the news, in her typical fashion.

Third up is her parents with her mother bursting into tears at the news of having three new grandchildren. Galina's parents count Safiya as another daughter to them so they included her children as their grandchildren.

Galina and Safiya inform everyone else they can think of before calling Joe to tell him the news.

"Baby number eight and nine are officially on the way!" Galina exclaimed into the phone.

"I knew it!" Joe yelled, excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah, you got three babies on the way, it's time to get you neutered, Joe," Safiya said, jokingly.

"I think we can get one more in before I get a vasectomy," Joe teased.

Galina looked at Safiya.

"Maybe, one more won't hurt," Galina said.

"Ten kids?" Safiya asked.

"You would carry the last one, Safiya," Galina replied.

Safiya rolls her eyes.

"Let's wait and see how I feel after pushing this one out before we plan any more kids," Safiya told them.

"Now, Galina is fifteen weeks and Safiya is fourteen weeks, but given that the twins are likely to come early, you two could go into labor at the same time," Joe said.

"Yeah, we know that already and we're making a birth plan to deliver in the same room or maybe at home birth so we can be there for each other," Safiya told Joe.

"I know we're not in a good place right now but I want to be here every step of the way with you guys," Joe said.

"We wouldn't shut you out but you do need to stop popping up everywhere we are, like let us reach out to you and let you know when we want you around, okay," Galina said.

"Okay," Joe said.

"And you need to work on how you react to things when it doesn't go your way," Safiya said.

"I understand," Joe said.

Galina and Safiya look at each other before Safiya sighs. "Go ahead," Galina said.

"Now, we need you to come set up these beds for the boys," Safiya said.

Joe chuckled.

"Okay, I'll be there soon," Joe said.

instagram

7,376,544 likes
safiya 🧊😋
View all 52,269 comments

instagram story

safiya✔︎ 58m

article

Sphinx Reveals If She'll Return To WWE After Having Children

Sphinx has discussed her career plans after she gives birth to her first child.

Sphinx last competed in a WWE ring back in September before abruptly disappearing from TV. On October 6th, she and Roman Reigns announced they were expecting their second child together.

Speaking to PEOPLE.com, Sphinx has given her thoughts on what she'll do career-wise following the birth of her second child and says she plans to mix it up in a WWE ring again but stresses that she'll be in no rush and take her time recovering and making sure that she feels great and ready to go back.

Sphinx and Roman Reigns are expecting to give birth to their baby in June of 2024.

instagram story

safiya✔︎ 10m

"We have to do a family Christmas photo," Galina said as she drives her and Safiya home from their doctor's appointments.

Safiya smiled at the idea.

"Us and the kids or us, the kids and Joe?" Safiya asked with an eyebrow raised as she looked at her.

"Everyone, Safiya," Galina answered.

"Hey, I'm just making sure," Safiya said.

Galina sighed.

"I know we don't fully forgive him yet but we can't exclude him from this, he's family," Galina said.

"Yes, ma'am," Safiya said, nodding.

"But first we have to figure out thanksgiving," Galina said.

"I think we should just have it at the house and invite everyone, you know, maybe order catering too," Safiya suggested.

Galina nods. "I like that idea and it would save us a lot of trouble," Galina said.

Safiya pulled out her phone and started looking at places that caters on holidays.

"I'll find us a place and you focus on decorating for this large ass family of ours," Safiya said.

"Okay," Galina said.

"And Joe will pay for it, so go crazy," Safiya said with a chuckle.

Galina laughed.

"He's going to regret getting on your bad side," Galina said.

"Of course," Safiya said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 655 11
Joe's wife thinks she lives the perfect married life, but Joe hides a secret life with Fahayra. His other woman. The one who has his heart. Started J...
12.8K 636 30
~A Roman Reigns story~ "This can't happen again, Roman. It's not right. We... can't..." she whispered, but at the same time wrapped her arms around m...
66.4K 2.2K 38
After finding her husband to be and best friend in bed together Sam goes on her honeymoon alone. While there she meets Joe who is going through his o...
153K 7.2K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...