forbidden love ; margret that...

By yippeeace

forbidden love, the story of nikolai gogol from hit anime bungo stray dogs and margret thatcher - previous pr... More

first meeting

19 2 0
By yippeeace

margret thatcher was always a shy girl, despite being former prime minister of the uk she was quite timid in nature. that was the complete opposite to nikolai gogol. nikolai was bursting with energy at all times.. and that wasnt the only thing of his that was bursting.

that was another thing about nikolai. he was very.. excitable. especially if margret was in the room.

"h-h-h-hey gogol-kun!!" margret said whilst blushing
"hi margret-chan!!!!!!!!" nikolai practically shouted back, full of energy like always
this took margret by surprise - for an omega like her she shouldnt feel so attracted to nikolai, who was also an omega.

"was there any reason you wanted to talk to me margret-channn!!~" 
"I was j-j-j-j-j-just asking-g if you would like t-t-t-to see a movie with me sometime.."
"of course margret-chan!!!! is today after work fine..~"
"y-yy-y-yes" marget was blushing so much, it seemed like nikolai really liked her! maybe she has a chance..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.7K 135
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
49.1K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
57.8K 4.4K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
368K 13K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !