Lanmou Mechan ↫ Roman Reigns

By BriFlare

They are coworkers. Their sex is fun. Their conversations are short. Something's got to give. It does, when s... More

Lanmou Mechan
Cast
Prologue
Chapter One ; Public Announcement
Chapter Two ; Co-Parent From A Distance
Chapter Three ; Instagram Live, News & RAW Is XXX
Chapter Four ; All Dat
Chapter Five ; The 2023 Royal Rumble
Chapter Six ; Be Fucking Forreal
Chapter Seven ; Road to WrestleMania
Chapter Eight ; Women's History Month
Chapter Nine ; WWE Hall of Fame
Chapter Ten ; WrestleMania 39 Night 1
Chapter Eleven ; WrestleMania 39 Night 2
Chapter Twelve ; Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Chapter Thirteen ; What It Is
Chapter Fourteen ; Safiya's Way
Chapter Fifteen ; Talk That Talk
Chapter Sixteen ; The Summer Side
Chapter Seventeen ; Backlash (2023)
Chapter Eighteen ; Night Out With Baby Daddy
Chapter Nineteen ; Money in the Bank (2023)
Chapter Twenty ; Happy Safiya, Happy Life
Chapter Twenty-One ; All Talk With Manoucheca Podcast
Chapter Twenty-Two ; The Reality Is...
Chapter Twenty-Three ; Love And War
Chapter Twenty-Five ; Another Woman Will
Chapter Twenty-Six ; Samoans And Their Chickens
Chapter Twenty-Seven ; The Dream Show Podcast
Chapter Twenty-Eight ; Baby One More Time
Chapter Twenty-Nine ; Thanksgiving
Chapter Thirty ; New Year, New Problems
Chapter Thirty-One ; Hello, Spring

Chapter Twenty-Four ; Joe's Way

846 61 14
By BriFlare

Chapter Twenty-Four
Joe's Way

twitter

The Wrestling Room
@TheWrestlingRoom

Rumors of Safiya/Sphinx's pregnancy boil over after sources claim that Roman Reigns dropped a clue she might be pregnant with their second child at their daughter's first birthday party. Her name became the number one trending topic on Twitter after she was photographed leaving Dr. Jackie's office with tears in her eyes.

12:50 PM • 10/04/23 from Earth • 1.2M Views

TMZ✔︎
@TMZ

WWE's Roman Reigns and Sphinx Is Pregnant With Baby Number 2. This will be Roman's seventh child!

1:20 PM • 10/04/23 from Earth • 1M Views

Wrestling Ops✔︎
@WrestleOps

BREAKING: WWE's Roman Reigns and Sphinx are expecting their second child 🎉 Sphinx will relinquish her championship title on this upcoming episode of SmackDown🚨

1:21 PM • 10/04/23 from Earth • 890.8K Views

Safiya✔︎
@Safiya

Hahahaha. I'll be damned.

1:57 PM • 10/04/23 from Earth • 6.5M Views

Safiya✔︎
@Safiya

Setting boundaries with people you love is difficult, and sometimes it sucks, but it has to be done. You have to put yourself first. And I'm always going to put myself first. Period.

3:09 PM • 10/04/23 from Earth • 4M Views

Safiya's House

"You petty motherfucker," Safiya said as she talked on the phone with Joe.

She knew Joe had gone to their bosses and told them that she was pregnant then to make things worse he went to the blogs and had them announce her pregnancy to the world. She couldn't believe it. Joe was using drastic tactics to keep her from getting an abortion.

"You ain't shit. I hope you know that won't stop me. I'm going to make you my bitch for this," Safiya said.

Joe looked at her like she had grown to heads.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Joe said.

Safiya let out a bitter chuckle.

"You know the blogs sent me the receipts, right? See you in court, boo," Safiya said, ending the call.

What the fuck was she going to do now? She has to relinquish her championship. Fuck. She wanted to cry and go on a rant so badly on Twitter and make Joe look like a jackass but she knows it won't do anything good.

Galina walked into Safiya's house. Safiya looked up at her and rolled her eyes. "You see what your husband did?" Safiya asked Galina.

Galina nods.

"I saw and I told him he was so wrong for doing that to you especially when you do not plan on keeping the baby," Galina answered.

Safiya groaned.

"I don't even know what I'm going to do. The company already announced my relinquishing my title so what's the point of aborting that baby now? My wrestling career is already on hold now," Safiya said.

Galina sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug. "You decide, Safiya, but you could get an abortion and we'll tell people you had a miscarriage and move on," Galina suggested.

Safiya leans her head on Galina's shoulder.

"I don't think I could lie like that. Someone would find out the truth anyway," Safiya said.

"So, what are you going to do then?" Galina asked.

"I mean I could keep the baby but I want nothing to do with Joe so you're going to be the middleman," Safiya answered.

"Are you sure?" Galina asked her.

"I have two more weeks to make up my mind, I just need some time to figure out what to do next," Safiya replied.

"You know I'm here for you," Galina said.

"I know, thanks," Safiya said.

Galina continues hugging Safiya. Safiya grabs her hands up to her face and starts crying. "How could he do this to me?" Safiya asked.

Galina sighed.

"Joe is a stubborn man. He lets his pride cloud his judgment... I'm sure once everything cools down between you two. He'll realize he is wrong and apologize to you," Galina answered.

Safiya shakes her head.

"No, he hates me. You should have seen the messages he sent me, Galina, he was so nasty to me," Safiya said.

"He doesn't mean it. He loves you," Galina said.

"He's obsessed with me, not in love with me. He doesn't love me the way he loves you, Galina. He is not the same man I fell in love with. I don't know this man," Safiya said.

"We'll figure it out, Safiya. I promise you, we will," Galina said.

instagram

Liked by trinty_fatu, thegirljt, jadecargill and 5,126,065 others
safiya My G ❤️🫶🏽🥰
View all 27,441 comments

Enterprise Center

"I'm not in the mood," Safiya said the minute Jon and Sefa walked up to her.

"You know, uce, sent us to make sure you're good tonight," Jon said.

"So, you are stuck with us until you get on a plane back to Florida," Sefa told Safiya.

Safiya rolled her eyes.

"It's not like I plan on doing anything tonight. Everyone knows I'm pregnant," Safiya said with an attitude.

"Still, you know how your crazy ass can be sometimes, Safiya," Jon said.

"Whatever," Safiya said as she went back to reading her script for tonight.

Even though she was relinquishing her championship. She had to go out there and make the announcement while setting up the new storyline for the championship.

"You know he loves you," Sefa said.

"No, I do not know that he loves me because he sure as hell isn't showing it," Safiya said before looking around to make sure the hallway was clear before she continued talking. "He announced my pregnancy to keep me from getting an abortion. Does that sound like someone who loves me?" Safiya asked Jon and Sefa.

The brother looked at her in shock.

"He really did that?" Sefa asked.

On the phone, Joe made it seem like they agreed to announce the pregnancy. Now Safiya is telling him that Joe manipulated the situation. That's crazy.

"Wow," Jon said.

"Yup, your cousin did that," Safiya said.

A crew member comes and lets Safiya know it's time for her segment.

"Thank you," Safiya thanked the crew member.

"Good luck out there," Jon said.

"Thanks," Safiya said.

twitter

WWE✔︎
@WWE

@Safiya (Sphinx) revealed she is pregnant and has relinquished the Women's World Championship.

9:21 PM  • 10/06/23 from Earth • 273K Views

Safiya✔︎
@Safiya

Don't worry, I'll be back and better than ever.
#SPHINX

9:30 PM • 10/06/23 from Earth • 4.1M Views

Safiya's House

"What do you want?" Safiya asked as she found Joe standing at her doorstep.

"You got Galina giving me the cold shoulder," Joe answered.

Safiya smirked.

"Be lucky I ain't make her leave your ass but if you keep being an asshole to me, I'll just tell her your little secret," Safiya told him.

Joe raised an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" Joe asked her.

"Don't worry about it, Joe, just go back home and keep pretending that everything is going the way you want to," Safiya answered.

"Safiya," Joe said.

"What?" She asked.

"Are you still going to get an abortion?" He asked.

"Why are you so obsessed with me having an abortion? One less kid ain't gonna hurt you, Joe," She replied.

Joe pointed to her stomach.

"That baby was made out of love. For you to kill something that our love created is cruel, Safiya," Joe said.

Safiya rolled her eyes.

"That's funny, you didn't seem to feel like that with Tahiry, you know after you made her get one," Safiya said.

Safiya smiled as she watched the fear in Joe's eyes as he realized she knew about him and Tahiry.

"I always wondered why she stopped coming around especially when I got in the picture and now I know why she never liked me. She wanted my place," Safiya said.

"How did you find out?" Joe asked.

Safiya chuckled.

"She told me right after I beat her ass when I caught her waiting on you to come home, you know when you sent Galina and me on that surprise shopping spree. She cracked under pressure and spilled her guts. I know everything so I suggest you keep yourself in check unless you want Galina to know everything," Safiya explained.

"You wouldn't tell her," Joe said.

"Yes, I would," Safiya said.

Joe didn't know it yet but Galina already knew everything. She was just waiting for him to slip up.

"Fuck! Safiya, why would do this to me?" He asked her.

"Why would you do this to us? Was Galina not enough? Was I not enough for you?" She asked.

Joe didn't know what to say.

"Go away, Joe," She told him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.4K 29
Jasmine finally meets her favorite WWE superstar Roman Reigns on a blind date, all goes well until her friend, Rachel messes everything up. Book Com...
31.1K 2.4K 50
this story is season 2 before reading this i recommend to read it's first version for better understanding the chapters... This story revolves around...
64.1K 2.1K 38
After finding her husband to be and best friend in bed together Sam goes on her honeymoon alone. While there she meets Joe who is going through his o...
143K 6.7K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...