𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 | lando norris

Av landosmclaren

"I never thought I would meet my yellow." lando norris x oc Mer

yellow - lando norris.
introduction.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
Seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight

twelve.

5.8K 106 22
Av landosmclaren

𝐓𝐇𝐄 bright light of sun came trough the curtains. My eyes opened softly as they needed to get used to the light. My body shifted around the bed trying to find a comfortable position.

And then I remembered...

I fel asleep next to Lando last night.

He was still sleeping next to me, his body slowly shifting up and down. He wasn't lying on my shoulder anymore, but I could still feel his breath tingling against my skin.

I couldn't bother to fall asleep anymore, so I softly got out of bed trying not to make any noise. I went down the stairs and into the living room. My book was laying somewhere on the couch, so I decided to read for awhile.

Lando wasn't up and I wasn't really in the mood for food yet. My book wasn't really that good. Just a sappy romance between childhood friends and then the guy betrays her, and of course the girl decides to forget all the mistakes and goes back to him.

I know when you love that you can't let go but when someone breaks your heart like that, you wouldn't want go back, right?

A soft shuffle came from the hallway that was connected to the living room. I didn't really hear it so kept reading. From the corner of my eye, I saw a figure sitting next to me. I quickly looked to my right side and saw Lando there. His hair was messy and so were his curls. He looked tired and kept rubbing his forehead. Probably because of his headache.

"You can keep reading." Lando implied.

I didn't know if he wanted me to read out loud or just like someone normally would.

My words suddenly came from my lips out loud. The words were flowing whilst there was a small smile on my face. Lando was still listening silently.

"She's so stupid for going back with him." Lando spoke angrily to the book.

It made me laugh because it was all fictional and he was still affected by it.

"Stop laughing, you agree with me right." He stood up from the couch waiting for an answer, his face deadpan.

"Of course." I put the book down and got up from the couch as well.

After being up for longer than an hour, my stomach was aching for some food. I guessed Lando as well.

"Let's eat breakfast, i'll make some toast with egg and some vegetables or something." A nod came from him.

He sat in front of me at the kitchen island while I was getting breakfast ready. He didn't say anything or busy with anything, Lando was just busy watching me cook.

"Okay." Lando spoke up from the silence "We should tell each other things, you know get to know each other."

"Sure."

"Do you have any hidden talents?" He asks with an intrigued voice.

I didn't really have a hidden talent, my only talent was my photography and interior design. Or that I was great at baking but definitely not cooking.

"No, my turn." I said "any siblings?"

"A brother, and two sisters." He replied.

"What's your biggest goal in life?" Lando inquired.

"I want to have a happy family that is healthy and a job that I love. Most importantly traveling with the person I love the most."

He didn't say anything, he was just watching her in awe. His chin rested on the palm of his hand. Lando's eyes were brighter in the morning, the sun made his eyes blue instead of the grey ish color he normally has.

"I want to become world champion one day." His expression changed into a hurtful one.

I finished our breakfast and sat next to him. But he didn't touch his food. "Why that sad face?" I questioned.

"When I think about becoming world champion, I think of a man that has everything, friends, family and a woman on his side. With me there's only one of the three."

"Do you mind me asking what you don't have?"

He didn't say anything for a minute, he was thinking of what to say and if he wanted to say anything to me. Lando looked to my side and sighed softly.

"When I started formula one my father didn't care about our bond anymore, he just wanted to be the father of a Formula one driver. He neglected me and my mother just stopped calling me after a while. That's the thing I miss the most since then. I need someone by my side."

I didn't really know what to say. My hand was now on his back for support. Maybe saying something isn't always the right thing. But he needed to know he wasn't alone.

"I'm on your side."

"Always?"

"Always." I promised.

I noticed when lando was talking that his fists were curled up and his jaw was clenched. It wasn't because he felt sad but he felt angry. He has every right to be mad. If someone did that to me I would be furious. But it isn't about me.

I decided it was time to break the silence, it was already late "The weather is amazing today. We should head to the beach for some relaxation."

All of a sudden lando's lips curled up into a smile. "Sounds good."

"I'll just grab my stuff from my house and I'll meet you here in half an hour." A nod of agreement came from lando.

I grabbed my phone and keys, and went back to my house. The lights were still on from last night and my bed was still unmade. But I decided to ignore it and got into the shower for a couple of minutes. When I was done showering and brushing my teeth, I went to my closet and grabbed a light blue bikini. Over that a white skirt and a blue top matching my bikini.

The uk weather was weird sometimes. It is mid September and it decides for a heatwave today. But it was nice going to the beach before it got cold again.

My tote bag was also in my closet, so I put my essentials in like sunscreen, sunglasses, chapstick, a towel and water. When I was done upstairs, I went downstairs to make some easy foods and put them in my bag as well.

I went back to lando's place with my car and honked at the house, so he would know I was here. He walked out of the house with a towel and sunglasses on his head. Lando got into the car and threw his towel in the back of my car.

The drive to the beach wasn't long from his street. When I parked the car and we walked down to the beach it self, it wasn't busy at all. There were some people, mostly families with kids and couples.

We laid down our towels and the bag. I was already hot from walking to the beach so I removed my shirt and skirt and was now in my bikini. I was happy that my summer tan was still there but not like it was before. I felt the sun already burned on my skin, so I put on sunscreen for protection.

I turned to lando "Can you maybe put sunscreen on my back?" I asked.

A warm color of red covered his cheeks and it wasn't from the heatwave. He walked a little closer to me and I turned my back to him. I put some sunscreen on his hand because the other one was still in a cast. He rubbed the sunscreen on my back.

"Done."

"Thank you."

"I'm just gonna lie down for a bit." I let him know. He gave me a quick nod and got seated on his towel. I lied down and closed my eyes to block out the sun.

We both laid there for half an hour but it got hotter by the second. "Wanna go for a swim?" His head got up from his towel.

"Let's race for it." Of course he wanted to make this a race.

We both put one leg forward and got ready to start "three... two... and one!" We both yell as we start running like children. The pace was almost the same but I was a bit faster because, I gave him a soft shove against his shoulder.

"No, you cheated!" He yelled out, as he fell into the water.

"You wish I was cheating." I gave him a playful shove again.

"Now i'm gonna get you!" His British accent came in while yelling. He came towards me and I tried to swim away but it was no help. He is a athlete.

I yelped as he picked me up by my waist and threw me back into the water. My head going under the water. I stayed down a for a couple of seconds to scare lando. I got up again and grabbed my head, fake crying that he hurt my head. His face turned worried instead of the big grin that was there before.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't me-." His sentence was cut off by my laughter. He looked at me with a confused face but figured out what was happening.

"That's not funny." He playfully pushed my shoulder. And so it went on.

"Wait. There's something on your face." Lando grabbed my face with his thumb and removed the thing from my face. But he didn't let go. Why didn't he let go.

"Is there still something on my face or?"

He shook his head but kept eye contact with me.

"Are you gonna kiss me?" My voice was so soft that I could barely hear it.

And he did.

His soft lips fitted perfectly with mine. I put my right hand on his cheek and the other on his hip. It felt like sparks were flying around us. Our eyes were closed and the waves crashed behind us. I couldn't feel my legs anymore. Wait do I really like him like this?

Yes.

The kiss ended when I removed my lips from his. His hand was still on my chin and now my cheeks were red. A smile covered both of our faces.

"Is this a good idea?" He whispers.

"We'll see but let's just enjoy now."

-

I couldn't wait anymore lol x

But it of course there are some bumps in their road, so don't worry about it going too fast. And I know lando's parents are the sweetest but I need that for the storyline.

Btw I will keep the "always" reference in the story because it's so cute. I love hunger games and peeta ;)

Vote+comment <3

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
280K 3.6K 47
"Lando, can you help me figure something out quickly?" The man leans back in his seat and watches me intently with cold eyes. "Sure Zak, anything for...
172K 4.7K 50
"They are like Blair and Chuck"