His Treasured Spawn (Astarion...

By YourFellowDegenerate

Our female protagonist finds herself in the world of Baldurs Gate 3 and soon at the feet of our favorite sass... More

A Present From The Gods
Power And Blood
Rules
To Be A Spawn
A Conversation And A Kept Promise
Pleasure And Pain
The Horny Adventures Of A Bard
Intimacy
A Night To Remember, Days To Endure
Avian Antics
The Intricacies Of Hunting
Raw Desires
Eruption
Gifts
Pretty Please
A True Spawn
A Way Back
All Good Things
Epilogue

Shall We Continue?

3K 83 2
By YourFellowDegenerate

Your body quivers with exhaustion, only held up by your Masters invisible grip.  For the last several rounds of this exquisite game of pleasure and pain, he had brought you oh so close to your climax, just to remove himself from you before you were able to reach the pinnacle of pleasure. This time, as his hands leave your breasts and his cock slowly slides out of you,  overwhelmed by frustration and anger, your loud moans turn into a primal roar as tears run down your face.

 "I've never seen you angry before, my dear. I must admit, it's rather adorable." His words are tinged with amusement but his smile is ever so sadistic. He observes your flushed cheeks, carefully catching one of your tears with his finger. Astarion looks deeply into your lust filled, exhausted eyes, his smile widening even more. Again he positions himself behind you, to paint your back and ass with several new painfull stripes. You feel every single one of them radiating heat and pain. The pain combining with the pleasure still flowing through you. You can't tell if you are screaming or moaning.

"Shall we continue?", Astarion purrs, holding your face the same gentle way he did the many times before. 

Your voice, hoarse and filled with desperation, trembles as you tell him, "You'll turn me mad."

Astarion's response is unwavering as he calmly retorts, "My dear, you were mad long before I came into your life. That's what i like about you." His words, though delivered with a touch of sarcasm, carry a certain truth.

"Now then: Shall we continue?", he repeats, emphasizing each word.

Summoning all your resolve, you press out your answer, a mix of anger and defeat evident in your voice: "Yes, Master.", awaiting the sensation of his touch once more.

But this time you fall into his arms, your vulnerable body, suddenly released from his grip, acting like that of a doll, unable to support itself. Your head on his shoulder, he carefully carries you over to the bed and gently lays you down. You wince as your violated skin touches the luxurious bedding. 

As you attempt to speak, he places a gentle finger over your lips, silencing your words. With a seductive glint in his eyes, he whispers softly, "Shh, my dear. Now begins the best part." The promise in his voice flaring up your lust and desire even more.

Astarion's lips brush against your neck, leaving a trail of soft, lingering kisses. His touch is gentle and intimate as his member enters you once more, this time not leaving before gifting you the ecstatic climax of desire you were denied for so long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 360 40
As the Ash Settles, is my take on what happens to the group of companions after saving Baldur's Gate. As the ash settles and the drinks are pouring a...
837 36 5
'you brought my dead heart back to life. it will keep beating for you.' ASTARION FANFICTION BALDURS GATE 3
287 14 11
A fanfiction based in the extended universe of DND 5e, following the characters and plotline of Baldur's Gate 3. Elen was lucky enough to have their...
974 17 10
I wake up with no memory, in an unfamiliar place. Crash landing on a beach, I must find my way through the countryside and make my way to the city wi...