This wasn't the plan (M.R x R...

By Isabella714170

You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your t... More

A/N
Characters
A bit of background - please read
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New characters
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New charecters
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/N
Part 27
A/N
Another A/N
Part 28
New characters
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Update on characters
Part 32
Part 33
A/N - Quidditch
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
A/N
Another A/N
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Character
Part 44
Part 45
Character
Part 46
Part 48
Character
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Characters
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66

Part 47

343 10 17
By Isabella714170

Third Person POV

The final week had come to an end, Vasil had gone back home in the morning, Anelia and Allison had started owling each-other, catching up on what's happened since they last spoke.

To say Anelia was shocked at mattheo's actions was an understatement, but turns out Anelia is the new quidditch captain for beauxbatons but she still doesn't know that she is moving to hogwarts in just over 2 months.

The will for the Evergreen parents was found and read out to each of the children. Benjamin got £2,000,000 for looking after his sister for all of these years although he believes that it's probably an apology but they would never admit that.

Evelyn got her mothers family air loom, and dark magic books with £1,000,000 aswell.

Jake got the house - wait no mansion, as well as the rest of their money and assets however he gave Evelyn an extra million, himself 2 million and Allison 2 million before splitting the money between them all evenly.

And finally Allison got given the family's muggle written books, her parents had hidden them from her when they found out she was reading them, her punishment? It was to be under the crusiatus curse 15 times in one day.

I mean what a delight, personally I would've preferred a box of chocolates but each to their own.

Anyway back to the story

Today is Saturday, 10am to be exact

Evelyn has told all the children that they have to get the train back to hogwarts because they have ran out of floo.

All of them know it's a lie, there's something going on but no one will tell them anything. Hermione's asked Allison to see if she can find out anything because she's in the order but non of the adults will tell her.

Dumbledore came and took Harry a couple of days ago but he was soon returned, something to do with a new potions professor. So far this school year they've had an absolute terrible teacher that isn't even a teacher.

Allison's POV

"Evelyn just hold on for one minute"

"Oh my Merlin, Allison get your ass down here now. everyone's waiting for you"

"And they can wait one more minute cant they?"

"Allison get your ass down here now"

"And I'm done" I say while looking in the mirror

I would say my outfit is absolutely fire, I mean chances of me seeing him today are high so I "have to make him see what he's missing" that's what Ginny said to me last night.

I'm wearing a red jumper, with white lettering. With a white tennis skirt and white shoes.

(For those who want to see because I cannot describe clothes for the life of me)

I walk down the stairs with my stuff levitating behind me because why the hell not, I'm a witch I can use magic.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and feel everyone's eyes on me "Hey guys"

Benjamin looks at me absolutely shocked "nope, no way in hell am I letting you wear that"

I laugh "come on, I have to make him jealous somehow"

He shakes his head again "nope go upstairs now and change"

"Benjamin we have to go she doesn't have time to change" Evelyn says giving Allison a wink

He lets out a sigh "fine but if anyone does anything or says anything I'm not going to let it go"

"Ok fine, now kids all of you get in the car now" Evelyn says ushering all of us out of the house

The car ride wasn't even that long it only took 1.5 hours, and the car was most definitely not a car it was more like a bus in the shape of a car.

Benji and Evelyn say in the front with Benji driving. Ginny, Hermione and me sat in the middle row, and Ron, Harry and Jake sat in the back.

Molly, Arthur, Sirius, Tonks, and Remus are going to meet us there.

"And here we are lovely King's Cross" Jake says while getting out of the car, "didn't you say you hated King's Cross second year summer?" I ask him

He pushes me to the side "That was then, this is now" he says with his arms spread out as if he owns the place

"Ok kids, get on the platform now the trains leaving in 30" Molly says rushing us to the wall

Hermione and Ginny go first running into the wall, then Harry and Ron, followed by me and Jake.

That's when we see the beautiful red steam train, god that's one thing I love about hogwarts. It's the journey, you have a beautiful scenic view while on the train.

Compared to beauxbatons, I had to floo to France then caught a carriage pulled by unicorns, but the scene was just trees and mud. Nothing that special.

We all said goodbye to everyone before getting a compartment of the train, Ron, Harry and Jake sat on one side while me, Ginny and Hermione say opposite them.

The train ride went quite quickly, we mostly talked about classes, drama within the school and quidditch.

I think that's what bonded Jake to the group the fact that we all have a passion for quidditch.

Before we all knew it we were back at hogwarts, we got off the train and onto the carriages that took us to the castle.

We all walked into the school before separating, my and Jake went down to the Slytherin common room while the rest went back to the Gryffindor common room.

When me and Jake walked in I immediately noticed a familiar short black haired Slytherin.

Jace walks over to the group while I walk over to her "nova"

She turns around and flings her arms around my waist "Allie how are you?" I laugh and hug her back before letting go "I've been good, how have you been. How was Halloween?"

She glared at Jace who was just standing there "it would have been better if Jace here had let me go to the party"

He looks at her in disbelief "I already told you, as your older brother I know what's best for you and that party was filled of drunk people from all years. Anyone could have done something to you"

"But still" she whines, Jace looks at me for help "Nova I'm sure Jace did it for a good reason, god if Jake did that to me I would be so angry at him but I would know that he did it for a good reason."

She huffs "fine, I will let this go but you have to let me go to the Christmas ball" he sighs "fine"

Nova turns to me "I need to go, but if you have any extra notes could I have them" I laugh at her "sure I will look through my stuff later"

She hugs me before turning to Jace "bye see you later" then she runs away to her dorm

Jace turns to me "why aren't you with your group?"

"Well I don't really fancy seeing Mattheo right now" I say to him. He looks at me confused "aren't you guys dating?"

"We were dating but we broke up, well he cheated on me so yeah"

"I'm sorry; you guys were a really good couple, I don't get why he did that I mean look at you any guys would be lucky to date you" he says with a small smile

I blush a little at the compliment "why Thankyou Mr Novak"

"Do you want to go to my dorm so we can talk, it's a bit busy down here and I want to tell you something" he asks me

"Yeah sure" I say to him, I look at the group before turning to him "I need to let Jake know, so wait here" he nods in response.

I walk over to the group and everyone stares at me "hey guys", molly jumps up and hugs me followed by Daphne and pansy.

"I missed you too" I say awkwardly, when they pull away they look sorry for me but then see my outfit "you look hot" Pansy says with a smirk

"Thankyou pansy" I say with a smile

They go and sit back down and I turn to Jake "Jake"

He looks at me "yeah", "I'm going to Jace's dorm and then probably going back to my dorm to sleep so I wanted to let you know"

He looks at me confused "ok, but don't stay up to late" I smile "Thankyou and see you in the morning guys, except for you molly I will see you in a bit"

They all say goodnight except Mattheo. I walk away and go back to Jace before we make our way to his dorm.

Wow I just ignored Mattheo, I'm proud of myself.

We get in and sit on his bed "I know we aren't exactly friends but I wanted to tell you something because I know you won't judge and I also don't have anyone to tell"

I nod and he looks at me nervously the whispers something really quietly like I don't think a mouse would be able to hear what he said.

"I didn't hear that, but take your time" I give him a reassuring smile before he goes to speak again.

"I'm gay"

I look at him before giving him a hug,

When we pull apart I ask "have you told your siblings?"

He looks down, ashamed even "no, I'm scared to"

I take his hand "don't be, trust me they love you so much they won't even care as long as your still there for them they will always be there for you"

He looks at me with a tear in his eye "Thankyou"

I smile at him "don't thank me, congratulate yourself, this is the start of a new journey"

He smiles at me.

>>

I get back to my dorm and see Mollys already asleep, I sigh before changing into my pj's.

I get into my bed and quickly fall asleep.

This is going to be one interesting term.

————————————————————————

- 1700 words

A/N : I know this has taken a while to come out, but I have been flooded with homework.

And I also found out I have so many tests in the middle of October so I may not post many parts.

But I hope you enjoy this part, and what do you think I should add to Part 48??

Xoxo Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 7.9K 41
In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : his own daughter, Aelys. [Mattheo Riddle...
5K 157 11
โคท "You know, I thought my only love was the wind in my hair, hoofbeats in my ears, and a horse running beneath me." โคท "I thought so too." [Theodore N...
661K 9K 46
She got her heart broken by none other than Draco Malfoy during the beginning of her fifth year. Will Mattheo Riddle piece it back together or break...
1.2M 23.5K 52
"I'm sorry, thanks for the offer. But I'm not being your girlfriend." "Pretend." "What?" "Not my real one you twit. Just like a fake one." He shrugs...