That one night (BL)

By G_selene_487

(fetus writing but give a try pwease) (Story cover is original I own it, I made it.) Guilty pleasure have two... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Author's Note
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter -11
Ch-11.5 Fanart and AN
Ch-12
Ch -13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
Ch-20
CH 21
CH 22
CH-23
CH-24

Chapter-6

213 7 0
By G_selene_487

Warning ⚠️ mention of drug, Gore scene
Ignore the mistakes and enjoy<3 and don't be a silent reader

Third person POV 

2 days later~

<Morning, 10:00 am>

"Seal the area properly guys, no space should be left out....come on." Someone shouted, giving instructions to the coworkers.

And,

The team rolled up the whole house with yellow caution tapes, barricading it. As the rest of team enters inside the house founding nothing except for blood and stiffness in air.

It was hard to breathe there.

So basically Jeon mansion received a call this morning reporting, the death of their comrade, they specifically mentioned it was nothing normal but drastical. So here they are investigating the house with their boss resting inside his car, outside the house......listening to the car radio humming whatever song was playing in the background.

"Do you think it's worth investigating here?" Jungkook heard a quiry making him turn his face on his right side. Looking at the owner of the voice. Min Yoongi.

"Maybe.....but we won't find if we didn't check and I'm just feeling bad about this-

"Fine, it's not like I'm not worried either, I also find it peculiar." Yoongi cuts him, it's fair though, there business is something that needs you to be aware and attentive in any circumstance even if it's not so important.

"Anyways do they really have to show off everytime they investigate the scene...?" Yoongi said something unexpected.

"What do you mean hyung?" Waking Jungkook's curiousity.

"I mean these yellow tapes, we are doing illegal thing why do they have to flash it." Yoongi clicks his tongue.

"I don't know maybe because they are freaks for their profession like us." Making Jungkook shrug his shoulders.

Their little talk gets interpreted when someone knocks the car window on Jungkook's side, snatching their attention. The boss rolls down the glass and found his personal forensic team's head, looking concern.

Sung Jin Woo.

"Boss I need you to come with me, I'm afraid it's more than we thought it could."

Fair enough, so that's how they ended inside the silent house, giving them haunting chills in its way.

A dark vibe.

He found two stretchers with covered dead bodies lying lifelessly in there. A man and a woman. The whole scene was covered with mostly blood and crushed furniture, as if some storm just vanishes leaving the mess behind. Although the bodies were sealed inside the zipper bag; still, the stench in the air was offensive.

Yoongi scrunches his nose feeling not so comfortable, while Jungkook...just silently inspecting the bodies and roaming his sharp gaze onto every single detail.

"It's strange Ms Sung." He breaks the silent earning a yes from the female investigator. She has a packet in her hand, filled with something white.

"According to our analysis it's the case of overdosing, though I still suggest you to wait untill postmortem reports......anyways we found this in his bed room inside the closet." She said with seriousness. Handing the biohazard bag to Jungkook, he tooks it not before wearing the safety gloves.

And the moment he smell that substance, he stumbles even if that sniff was not from much closer. He gives it back, making sure his heart rate became normal again, and he said just one word. Enough for everyone experience the horror.

"It's Krokodil."

"Krokodil?"

"Bullshit." Yoongi husked.

Jungkook didn't said anything. He was expressionless but all the people can feel the intimidation Jungkook was giving to the atmosphere.

Krokodil: a highly toxic drug
Real name- Desophormine
Origin- Russia
Effects- in any way just causes death

He just simply walks to the dead body opening the zipper, uncovering it. he inspected the body finding rough and wrinkled skin as crocodiles, a huge bite mark on his wrist, that place was basically torn as if some hungry beast attacked it and it explains with the blood on his mouth their team also claimed to find tiny pieces of raw flesh in his mouth.

He then covers it back, zipping it up only to uncover the second bag, it was a female body with several violent bites on her, it was not looking like a normal bite mark. It was like someone tried to feast her.

The place where she had bites, the skin and flesh was missing, it was looking like holes with small pool filled with blood.

Some area are even showing her bones, confirming how brutally she was bitten. Or had murdered.

But they can't say anything for sure now.
Only,

"It's like he lost all his senses and emotions except one 'hunger'.....he tried to eat himself first and when he didn't get enough, he attacked his wife too.....highly probably." Looks like Jungkook's words are making sense to them as the whole team is nodding in agreement.

He overdosed a drug called krokodil and tried to eat his own flesh and maybe his wife's too. It's one of the symptoms of krokodil, the addict starts behaving like zombie, a hungry beast.

It's extremely high intoxication with pure toxicity and harmful effects, leads to nothing but miserability.

They collected finger prints, hair samples, a tooth in that man's wrist. Taking the bodies under their care, the forensic team left for further information.

That's it.

"Good work Ms Sung but I need report as soon as possible, that this powder is not from my farm. I can smell the cheap shit from it." He said throwing the gloves and exiting the house, Yoongi behind him. Ms Sung also left as she was the last to leave the house.

Jungkook stop stood outside, lighting his cig blowing the puff in the air dazing as if thinking something, with great concentration.

"It's him isn't."

"Most probably....*blow*but one thing for sure that stuff before is not from our production."

"You think so...."

"*blow*...I know soo, that bitch is frustrated cause the demand of krokodil is getting high and high in within russians and we're the only traders who sells them the best stock including krokodil.....*blow*....butcher caused us great damage this week so I stopped the trading as we already recieved our goods."

"Then it's revenge he's taking." Yoongi said.

"Nahh hyung....it's just a warning......*blow*.." Jungkook chuckled in reply.

"Then." Said Yoongi.

"Nothing....let's just keep our shit together, and I doubt there's a traitor in organization." Jungkook said making Yoongi nodding along.

"What's in your mind kook." He can't help but ask.

"We're leaving for Tajikistan base, it's been a while we saw our red chilly." Jungkook said smirking.

"Sally will surely murder you because of Anil." Yoongi snickers back, earning an eye roll.

"Let's hurry hyung we're short time."Jungkook said.

"Bitch I know but I have to tell my boyfriend or he'll drown me in his endless tears......that crybaby." Yoongi said smiling stupidly.

And Jungkook just happened to realised something when he heard the word 'crybaby', he smiles remembering his beautiful possesion.

Kim Taehyung.

But sheesh, he don't have much time to admire his face before going but looks like Yoongi have a chance to adore his boyfriend, he have someone by his side so it's really important judging how serious Min Yoongi is for his lover.

Jungkook throws his cig with the final blow stepping on, crushing it. He gestures Yoongi 'after you big brother' and they leaves the crime scene behind, heading to a specific cafe.

'Brown Bell'

Jungkook reads the board finding nothing beside him because yoongi already got vanished.

"He really loves his boyfriend." He chuckles heading inside too.

He finds yoongi leaning on the counter talking with his cute boyfriend and here Jungkook just strikes with some crook idea. He wanna have some fun with the situation.

"Well well hyung how cruel of you, introduce your lover to me." He said tapping his arm around yoongi's shoulder.

"Jimin-Jungkook................Jungkook-Jimin." Yoongi sighed.

"Yoongi manners." Jimin scolds his boyfriend making him gasp.

"Hello I'm Jimin....nice to meet you."

"Jeon Jungkook, pleasure is mine."

They shake hands, umm maybe a little longer that Yoongi had to push Jungkook away from his little boyfriend. It was intentional though, from Jungkook.

"You're cute, boy." Jungkook snickers, checking Jimin out.

"And you're creeping me out, little one" Jimin stated not dropping his sweet smile along with his intimidating voice, Yoongi was just silently looking at his phone already aware of Jimin's diffrent 'scary' sides. Side effects living with Min Yoongi.

"You're the boy here, I'm two years older than you." Jimin again said tapping Jungkook on his cheek, lightly.

"...ouch." said Jungkook, he find Yoongi trying so hard to control his laugh. He narrow eyed him.

"You want something?...though I can't make you anything except 'bitter' espresso but my friend will, so order." The chubby cheek mochi asked. (An:-okay wtf)

"No I'll just wait outside, thanks." He awkwardly bows, as his own attack counters him back, he was just teasing Yoongi but hell with Jimin.

Not a single person can tell how sassy he can be with his cute features.

Anyways he steps outside, leaning back on the wall, beside the cafe's right door. As he was just about to take his cig out someone also steps outside with a cardboard box in his hands. And it was no other than Kim Taehyung. Wearing cafe's apron.

Both got surprised finding each other 'like this'. Now maybe Taehyung don't want to, already regretting stepping outside but Jungkook, for him it was like sight for sore eyes but-

"Seriously I don't wanna sound rude but what are you doing here?" Jungkook spats on Taehyung, not that loud.

"I can ask you the same Mr Jeon, why are you here?" Taehyung growls back on him with same tone but back off first,"Forget it it's not like it does matter to me", he passes Jungkook who was just disbelief.

Taehyung heads forward with the box in his hand, he enters the narrow alley beside the cafe with back door there. A big trash bin too.

He places the box and was about to enters through the back door when a strong pull stops him, catching Taehyung off-guard. It was Jungkook caging him with the wall.

"W-what are you doing!....leave me-

"I'm pretty sure we made a deal that you'll just work for me but here you are.....are you testing my patience Taehyung sii." Jungkook husked, trapping Taehyung's hand behind his back tightly pressing on his delicate wrists.

"Mr Jeon let me go." Taehyung whispers lightly, hissing in pain.

"Answer me, what are you doing here." Jungkook growls dangerously.

"Please let g-go." Taehyung feels the wetness in his eyes, he was scared and Jungkook is pressing so harshly on his wrists, it'll sure leave marks behind.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted.

"You're hurting me Jungkook!!" So does Taehyung shaking along.

Jungkook realised with wide eyes when he lefts his thin wrist, it left red finger marks there. Taehyung rubs them, feeling the stingy pain. He looks up to Jungkook with his glistening eyes. He was hurt because of Jungkook again.

"...f-for your information I don't work here, I remember my deal with you....I'm just helping here, t-the owner is my close friend, are you satisfied now." Taehyung hissed.

"Taehyung sii I'm sorry, I was being careless.....a-are you okay? Let me see please." He tried but Taehyung slaps his hand away.

"I'm fine Mr Jeon now if you excuse me." He said, not so thankful for the so called concern.

"Hey wait!"

He stops looking at Jungkook.

"Can't you stay for some time."

Taehyung just silently looks at Jungkook, then said.

"I'd rather die than staying with you." He turns only to snatch back where he was, caged by revenette.

"This, reckless mouth of yours Taehyung-ah.....needs punishment." Jungkook rasped, eyes like filled with anger and irritation.

He rubs Taehyung's rosey lips, gawking him, slowly undoing Taehyung's apron.

"Let go-mmph~

His words stucked back in his mouth when Jungkook block it with his own lips. Slamming him on the wall he kissed him, desperately. Grabbing his neck, strongly, but not hurting him.

When Taehyung tries to move away Jungkook stops him only to move his lips more deeply.

His sneaky hand finds it's way inside Taehyung sweater, filling his thin waist with his arm while other was still caressing his neck. He pinches his side waist making Taehyung gasps in his mouth and revenette founds this opportunity to enters his tongue, making Taehyung's legs wobble.

"Mm~st-mmph"

Taehyung's was struggling to breathe but Jungkook won't let him go instead, he shares his warm breath with Taehyung, slowing with the process, he breathed through Jungkook.

It was hard for the older keep up with younger's pace as he was flustered because how roughly Jungkook was handling him but it feels good.

They parts away with a thick string of saliva joining their hurting lips, the air around them was filled with tension.

It was lust at first but this very kiss they shared it was turned into some unknown feeling.

They were gasping loudly as their hands are still on each other, Jungkook licks Taehyung's lips, again joining his with him, causing Taehyung tighten his grip around his neck while clutching his soft reven locks.

He can't resist anymore, giving him all the left access of his delicious mouth. Letting Jungkook taste every last drip of his saliva. Feeling dazed by the method of his way of devouring.

Addiction, pure intoxication.

Jungkook nips on his bottom lip lightly, giving it a last suck as he gets away with a loud smooch sound only to took a deep dive in his heavenly neck, making Taehyung cling on Jungkook helplessly.

"...ngh~ we're outside, noo~" Taehyung arches, mewing along, whimpering with nothing but soothing pleasure, making him forget everything.

And Jungkook, he just knows every weak place of Taehyung. Older is enjoying whatever he's doing with his neck. Sucking, nipping, almost fucking.

"Nahh~ Mr Jeon...haa~stop." Poor Taehyung just can moan the sensations. He can't help but liking every kiss and affection from younger. His rolling eyes and arching back are making it crystal clear.

He loves it.

But, is it even allowed to have relationship like this, it doesn't feels like normal sex relationship.

It feels warm.

It's been a while, Taehyung felt something like this, he was always surrounded with ice bars but the warmth of this moment is melting them.

Meanwhile Jungkook found a good spot to mark him as territory. His hands reaches Taehyung's hard buds, pinching it lightly. He licks up, reaching till his lower back of the ear, older's most endogenous spot.

He pecks there, licking it lightly, sucking it deeply, biting it hardly and finally claiming that place, Demandingly.

Taehyung's eyes shed, crying from stimulation. Drinking his guilty pleasure because once again Jungkook filled his empty eyes with blissful tears.

He parts from Taehyung, gazing with passion filled gaze, getting the load of the pretty mess he just created. He rubs where his mark is standing out, proudly.

Indicating where Taehyung belongs, to Him.

"I'm going somewhere....and was going crazy that I can't see you beforehand, but shit when I did.....I don't wanna go anymore." Jungkook nuzzled more into Taehyung's rosey cheeks, nosing him.

'then don't'

Now where did this thought came from, Taehyung was wondering. Maybe just a slip.

"But I have to.....just know this mark here, when it fades I'll come again only to darken it....remember when I see you next time, I'll kidnap you and will eat you as much as I want so don't wonder your eyes here and there." He growled showing possessiveness.

He continues, "take care of yourself for me." *Thump* Taehyung felt in his chest. Jungkook kept pecking his lips again and again, can't get enough load of the sweetness,

But Taehyung pushes his face away cupping it with his slender hands.

"What if I run away." He mumbles innocently, making Jungkook kissing his palm, he lets his lips linger there.

"Run?....next time when we meet I'll make sure you can't even walk properly." He smirks only to capture his hurting lips again.

It sure hurts but the pain is becoming sweeter and tender.
______________________

To be continued~

Fact:- (Krokodil is an actual drug from Russia but it's deadly so make sure to stay away from things like this my candies.)

Stay safe and healthy.
Take care and love yourself
I love you all
Bye bye
Borahae💜💜
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.4K 40
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
135K 4.6K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
70.6K 3.1K 46
TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
751K 34.2K 40
"Does my babygirl deserve it?" -~-~|β€’|~-~- A one night stand. That's all it was. Taehyung wouldn't call himself someone who only has one nights stand...