UNFORSEEN HEARTS || The fragr...

By author_adina

A famous singer Kia Marshall who has everything in her life except for the warmth of a loving family and the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final

Chapter 3

5.7K 350 60
By author_adina

3.

K I A

"YOU WANT TO DO WHAT?????" Naina freaked out. She was extremely shocked after hearing me. Without saying anything I nervously chuckled!

"Kia, did you hit your head? Or something else? Like wtf a job? First go and check your bank balance!" she shouted in shock. I breath out

"Oh Naina listen to me, It's not for money idiot! I want to do a job to feel a normal life!! She furrowed in disable. "I know I may sound so weird and crazy but seriously I want to live like a normal person, I want to live some normal dreams, I want to do something adventurous!
And you understand me very well please do something! I know It's hard but please at least for once I wanna forget that I am Kia Marshall!"

She got quiet and tried to understand what I was saying. "Please Naina! I don't know anything you are doing this and that's final!"

"But remember 5 things! 1. Find an easy job for me, 2. Do something to hide my real identity, 3. My safety! I know you can take care of it, 4. Do not tell this to uncle no matter what happens and lastly 5. You can't say no now!" I finished with hopeful eyes while Naina went to her deep thoughts.

3 hours later

I tried to open my eyes and find myself on the living room couch. With furrowed eyes, I glanced here and there and found Naina beside me who is doing something serious on her laptop while wearing her doctor kinds of glasses.

I must have fallen asleep. I yawned while sitting properly on the couch. Hearing my yawn Naina said without removing her gaze from her laptop "Good morning Sunshine we are in 2050! Did you sleep well?"

"Haha, very funny Miss Naina! But why didn't you wake me up?" saying this I released another yawn. "You were sleeping like, you didn't sleep for years so how can I wake you up!" I pouted.

"And yeah I found a perfect job for you!". "WHAT?" I jumped up from my sitting position. My sleep, my tiredness, everything goes away after hearing her. Suddenly I started feeling so energetic!

"First meet your boss and then I'll describe your job!" she said and handed over my ipad. I took it and looked at the screen, there were so many things written on it.

"His name is Arsh Ivan, age 29 and the CEO of the Ivan industry!" Naina repeated the same things written here. "Arsh!" I internally mumbled. It's a beautiful name though but I can't Imagine one person with just his or her name but before I could ask more Naina already answered my question!

"Move the next slide, you will find his picture!" she again said while typing. I looked at her with a blank expression and moved to the next slide with my finger.

I just casually looked but my eyes stopped biking, my eyes grew bigger and it was just roaming on the screen. I can't stop taking a glance at the handsome man on my ipad!

Physically fit, active, and strong. Visually appealing and sexually attractive lastly full of adventure, upbeat and energetic.

His looks are enough to make anyone weak in the knees. With his sharp jawline, perfectly styled hair, piercing eyes, and a side smile that could melt hearts, he's the epitome of handsome.

His styles are on point, the way he dressed up in formal clothes, it feels like the formal clothing was just invented for him. I can surely say people can't help but turn their heads when he walks by. Because he is the kind of man who effortlessly captures everyone's attention. He's not just good-looking, he's drop-dead gorgeous!

I am feeling I am running out of words but exactly at the same time want to describe him more. Never in my life, I looked at any man this much carefully. Just looking at him gives me goosebumps all over my body!

But it's not just his physical appearance that makes him attractive. His personality shines through, as charismatic, and has a great sense of humour for sure.

He has this magnetic aura that draws people in, and his presence lights up any room he enters. He's the kind of man who effortlessly steals hearts and leaves a lasting impression. He truly is the definition of a dreamboat and he is none other than ARSH IVAN!

In my opinion he should be an actor rather than a CEO because without any doubt he can steal millions of hearts!

"KIA!!!!" Suddenly Naina's shout made me look at her in disable. "Oh god I already called you three times! Why are you not responding?". What? She called me? But when? I didn't hear my name being called! I got so lost in his picture that I couldn't hear her calling me?

"Anyways let me describe your job! You have to be his personal secretary!". " Oh okay!" I simply replied but immediately freaked out after realising what she was talking about!

"WHAT? Secretary?" confusion clearly visible on my face. "Oh my god! Naina now did you hurt your head? What are you talking about? Me his secretary, how can is this possible???

People will easily recognize me! Plus I don't even know any official kinds of work! YOU OKAY NAINA?" I blurred out everything together while panicking because this does not make any sense!

While Naina is normally sitting with her arms folded and giving me a done look. I was about to say something again but suddenly my house bell rang.With an annoyed face I went to open the door. It was my apartment's watchman who brought so many parcels with him. Putting them inside he left before I could ask him any question. "I ordered them!" Naina said.

The upper box was the smallest so I tried to open it. It was a foundation from christian dior but I furrowed after seeing the shade. "It's not for me! It's for you!" Naina again said while making me fully confused.

"But Naina, did you order the wrong shade? This shade is darker than my skin tone!" I asked while looking at the bottle again.

Naina released a sigh and finally got up from her seat and came near to me. "Pick half and let's go to your room!" saying she picked up half boxes and left the other half for me. Without saying anything I followed her!

Putting all of the boxes on my bed, she started to open the large one. There are many sets of clothes, basically sets of formal clothes! Handing me one set "Go and change it!" For a second I looked at her with a blank expression and went to change.

I wore the pants and the shirt, the shirt covered everything. Just a little bit of my hands and neck is showing. Lastly, I wore the cardigan and went back to Naina. "Cool!" She looked at me and made me sit on my vanity.

First she started doing my hair, I really don't have any idea what she is trying to do! "Kia, close your eyes!" saying this she started doing my makeup but why?

After a while she told me to open my eyes. I am feeling there is something heavy on my head and also after finishing my makeup why did she make me wear a glass?

Finally I opened my eyes and I got a huge shock which made me shout so hard "AHHHHHHH! Who is she?" saying I went more closer to the mirror to see carefully.
Massive curly hair, dark skin tone and power glasses! Oh my god I can't even recognise myself how people will do! She even changed my eyebrows and nose structure with makeup which made it more hard to recognise that I am Kia Marshall!

"Naina what's going on? Will you explain?" I asked. "Sure my superstar!" She smiled and made me look in the mirror again. "This is your new personality ❝Secretary Nira!". " Nira?!" I repeated. "Yes Nira! Kia for three hours continuously I was trying to find a job for you and I think this job is perfect for you. As if you do some saleswomen job or working at any cafeteria etc etc those are not safe plus you are not experienced with them!"

"But in this job from 9 to 6 you just have to stay with him!" I furrowed. "You have to just take care of his schedule, food, dressing style! You don't have to do any hard official work! Still if you have to then those are like some simple works like arranging the files, copy the files that's it! But the main thing is you have to stay by his side!"

I was listening carefully to what she was actually saying. "This seems safe to me as first your safety is important and I think Ivan's family don't have much idea about the music world so they won't recognise you and Kia no matter what job you do, you must have to hide your personality so that's why I created your this new look as Nira!" When she said a new look I again took a glance at myself in the mirror.

My lips curved into a smile, I stood up and looked at Naina "Naina Thank you so much! This seems so interesting and adventurous!".
She left a side chuckled and about to say something but her phone rang.

"Kia 1 second!" saying she went to take the call! My eyes moved to my ipad which is in front me on the dressing table. I picked it up and again glanced at Arsh's picture!

"Arsh" his name sounds so beautiful from my mouth. "So see you soon Arsh Ivan or I say my new boss!" I smiled while admiring his picture.

2 days later

I looked through the car window while trying to feel the beautiful morning. Finally this day arrived! The first day of my new job. I am excited and nervous at the same time but to be honest I am more excited than nervous.

Naina came early in the morning and after getting into my new personality aka "Nira", now she is dropping to the Ivan house as I am appointed to go there. She is driving the car and I am right sitting beside her.

"Kia, did you take your spare phone?! " Hmm" I hummed but again she looked at me and panicked "Oh god Kia! Why didn't you take off your pendent!". I immediately looks down to my neck. "Oh shit" I quickly took it off and put it in my pant's pocket.

This necklace was my mom's and I always wear it as it feels like she is with me but this necklace is also very well known to my fans. They know very well that it belongs to me. I would easily get caught bcoz of this necklace.

Naina eyed me while sighing but didn't say anything. Suddenly she stopped the car. I guess we had reached our destination. "Kia all the best! If anything happens just call me okay?" I nodded and got down from the car and looked in front and there is "THE IVAN HOUSE"....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 43K 46
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
314K 24.5K 44
One mistake at work lands Maya Knight paying off a debt in the hands of a troubled, wealthy, and undeniably attractive man. But the real debt, she so...
3.8K 330 10
Book 1 in the "BOUND BY DESIRE" series.. ***************************************** What happens when the person you hate makes you feel something you...