No More Good Girl | 18+

By rj7654

Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world an... More

Quick Author's Notes and Characters
Chapter 1 - Untouchable
Chapter 2 - Wrath
Chapter 3 - Doubt
Chapter 4 - Forever In Debt
Chapter 5 - Artyom šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 6 - Not Everything
Chapter 7 - Mrs. Russian Mafia
Chapter 8 - Danila's Fantasy šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 9 - Danila's Torment
Chapter 10 - Savage Promises šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 11 - Beg For It šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 12 - France
Chapter 13 - First Time šŸŒ¶ļø*
Chapter 14 - 1%
Chapter 15 - I only want her.
Chapter 16 - The Hardest Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Moscow
Chapter 18 - Mia's New Job
Chapter 19 - Shake ass & tits
Chapter 20 - Mia's First Night
Chapter 21 - For Danila's Eyes
Chapter 22 - Capital Offence
Chapter 23 - The Sound Room
Chapter 24 - Menace
Chapter 25 - A Good Hit
Chapter 26 - Price Of A Life
Chapter 27 - Kirill Before Mia
Chapter 28 - Mia's Decision
Chapter 29 - Transgressions
Chapter 30 - On The Edge šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 32 - Forward
Chapter 33 - Tenderness & Vulnerability
Chapter 34 - Sacrifice
Chapter 35 - Kirill's Biggest Pain šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 36 - This Is My Wife
Chapter 37 - No Faults Assigned
Chapter 38 - KGB Interrogation
Chapter 39 - Kirill's POV
Chapter 40 - Remember šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 41 - Leverage
Chapter 42 - Alexei
Chapter 43 - Still Best Friends
Chapter 44 - I can see you want it šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 45 - The Goods
Chapter 46 - The Main Event
Chapter 47 - Bad Luck
Chapter 48 - Taking The Fall
Chapter 49 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 50 - Three Is Not A Crowd šŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļø
Epilogue
Book 3 is out - LAST BOOK šŸ„¹

Chapter 31 - Return Of The Tsar

1.6K 37 15
By rj7654

Danila closed his eyes and sighed as he dropped his hand and pulled away from her.

He knew exactly who this was.

Annoyed and furious, he walked to the door as Mia approached the couch both scared of who was behind the door and what Danila would do to that person.

"Calm down!" He shouted in Russian and the shuddering stopped as the door was about to fly off the hinges.

Danila looked at Mia with a defeated look and understood that she had no idea what was about to happen.

Pure agony washed over him. He was so close. One step away from finally breaking her down but fate didn't want to let it happen.

Danila swung the door open and in a second, Kirill stepped into the room as his eyes narrowed in on Mia right away.

She was in absolute shock to see him standing there, eyes filled with murderous resolve, his appearance reminding her of a beast.

Her hands in her lap, she didn't move as her jaw dropped at the sight of him. She stared at him in complete disbelief that he was here, at this specific time.

He caught them red handed, in a moment of overwhelming passion but Mia knew she did nothing wrong. Her fantasy thoughts did not constitute cheating and she never took the first step even though it was so easy.

"Hello, my dear wife." He said coldly and Mia didn't recognize his voice or his words. He never spoke to her like this.

"Kirill..." she said barely audibly as he approached her but kept his distance, eating her up with his eyes.

"Aren't you going to greet your husband? Who you haven't seen in months? Remember what you told me before you left? I have a feeling that doesn't apply anymore." He spoke with authority as he gazed into her uncertain eyes.

Mia walked around the couch not looking away from his beautiful eyes and walked over to him on the verge of tears.

She was in disbelief he was here now, when she almost gave up on her rules and principles. She felt overwhelmed from the realization of how much she missed and loved him.

But he was so cold and distant, almost abusive, and he was the last person she expected this from.

Especially after living through hell, for them, for him.

"Kirill..." she said again as she reached up to his cheek with tears in her eyes but he pulled away as he rejected her touch.

"Are you really going to touch me after being in his arms?" He said to her with a smirk on his face.

Mia felt instant anger and shock at his words. Nothing happened, and both her and Danila were aware that they remained within the set constraints, desires didn't count.

"What are you saying Kirill?" She spoke in disbelief as anger stirred inside her. "You think I've been fucking around here? While I'm trying to resolve your mess?! How dare you accuse me!" And rage ignited her face and chest.

Kirill listened to her but didn't buy her words. He arrived earlier that night and watched her dance on stage.

In complete shock and awe, he couldn't believe how well she learned to dance and strip on stage and he felt like this was not his Mia anymore.

He felt tricked, like some other girl replaced her.

A whore replaced her, he thought as he watched men tuck dollar and rouble bills in her thong as she smiled and sauntered off stage.

He knew what happened at Danila's club and wanted to wait for her in the lounge but she didn't come and he knew, he knew she was with him.

"Why are you wearing this outfit?" He asked as he looked at her in disgust. Mia recognized that there was a reason behind this question and decided to deflect,

"Why do you think, Kirill? I'm a fucking stripper, remember?"

"That's not what I asked. Answer the question. Why are you wearing this and not what you wore on stage?"

And Mia realized that he didn't just arrive, how long has he been spying on them?

"Ohhh" she said with sarcasm. "Well? Did you enjoy watching me?" She asked confidently as she came up closer to him.

"No. You look like a whore who's desperate to be fucked and would spread her legs for anyone." His words cut deep and even Danila came up to them at this point trying to interject but Mia didn't let him.

"Do I?" She stepped even closer. "Good. Because that means I'm doing a great job...saving your ass. Did you come here so that the whole illusion we've created can be broken and we can all die?" She asked a valid question and Danila looked at Kirill too and wanted an answer.

"Why are you here, Kirill? To help? Or because you don't trust me?" She knew the answer and she knew why he didn't trust her. "You don't trust me...because you know that I can't trust you."

Mia was not believing her own self. Here she was just a little while ago dying of guilt because of her thoughts and potential actions and now, she felt fearless, angry, and very defensive.

"This is not how I imagined I would see you again." She looked at him with pain in her eyes but at this moment, a loud knock interrupted them all from their drama as they all quickly looked toward the door.

"In here." Danila said quietly and pushed Kirill toward the private room but Kirill didn't move, still looking at Mia and killing her with his gaze as Mia responded in kind.

The knock came again, more forcefully this time and Danila violently shoved Kirill so he would move over. Standing in the shadows, Kirill peeked through the curtain and watched them two but neither Mia nor Danila looked at one another as Danila calmly swung the door open.

"Boss, there is a man waiting in his car outside. His guys say he wants to speak with you."

"What the fuck? Get someone else to deal with it!" Danila responded annoyed as he tried to shut the door but his security guy stopped him.

"No one else will do. He's got government plates and he's demanding to only speak with you. He said you know what it's about." The man said but a definite note of fear appeared in his voice.

"Fine. I'll be down in two minutes."

Kirill quickly stepped out as Danila spoke Russian,

"I think it's our good friend Oleg. He is probably repaying me with an unannounced visit too. And he's going to want to see you." He pointed at Mia as he was trying to figure out what to do.

Mia felt disgust and repulsion from Danila's words. She hated Oleg and dreaded seeing him but she knew that this would begin to happen. He hadn't come to see her for the first two months at all, and that honeymoon phase was about to end.

"No. She can't go see him." Kirill said without even thinking.

"You make no fucking decisions here, Kirill." Mia responded forcefully and both Danila and Kirill were not believing what she just said.

Without another word, Danila left to go downstairs leaving Mia and Kirill staring at each other silently.

They both didn't move and kept their eyes on each other as if in a duel.

Kirill was livid but he had no concrete evidence of anything, he only had suspicions and he didn't fully believe them himself. Still, he felt that she betrayed him somehow. He saw videos of her dance and strip for Danila and on stage but seeing her performance live, made him blind with jealousy.

Mia on the other hand felt all her feelings of guilt disappear and rage and annoyance replace them. She did nothing wrong, she stayed faithful even though she now lived in a reality that didn't care about that. She felt deeply hurt by his accusations.

She also held on to her resentment from all her conclusions earlier on the stairs. They both stood and looked at each other, just like at their wedding night but tonight's mood was destructive.

Danila was right, Oleg showed up unannounced and drunk, with his security in tow. Although intoxicated, he knew he couldn't show his face at an establishment like this and said he would wait for the night to finish, and then he wanted to see Mia.

As Mia paced up and down Danila's office trying to calm her nerves, she felt determination creep in and knew it was time to take a risk especially now that Kirill was here.

"Tell me everything you know about Oleg. What is he like? What does he do? How did he kill those men who were responsible for his daughter? Everything."

Kirill and Danila looked at each other as if not wanting to reveal anything but she hurried them along so they both quickly fired off answers to her questions.

"We're going to ask him to come on vacation with us. I have to charm him enough and also make him propose it. Tonight."

"What? That's way too risky, Mia...why would he agree to that? He barely knows me and he won't want to go with us two." Danila thought this was a bad plan and Kirill shook his head.

"Fine. Then I will tell him you suddenly can't go and have to stay back and we have to cancel the trip and now I can't go either. And he will agree to just go with me. Do you have any better ideas?" She asked them both as they stood in front of her.

What a sight, she thought. Two men who would both kill for her, and kill each other for her, stood at her mercy and at this point, she was in charge. She would decide what happened and neither one would dare stop her.

They both didn't propose anything but they knew this was too fast, too much, and Oleg might get suspicious that something was up.

"No. This is too risky. If he figures out we are trying to trap him, he will fucking lose it right there. Plus, we can't pull this off without Kirill and I don't know how he got here or what the deal is right now." Danila finished darkly not looking up at Kirill who he hated with all his might in this moment.

Kirill said nothing as he was still immersed in her possible betrayal and couldn't focus on the problem in hand.

"No. We're doing it my way. I'm going to try. Danila, call your security or whoever your meatheads are, and we can have them there just in case it all goes to shit."

She finished angrily and took the glass of her tequila from earlier and shot it all back. She walked out and left them both in the office in uncomfortable silence.

Author's note: Thoughts? Speculations? Predictions?!

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.1K 55
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...
11.4M 484K 38
"The Caregiver and the Mob Boss" ā¦ Avelina makes her money by taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. When she is handed a case about...
621K 11.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
118K 3.7K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...