Delilah

By jumping_bear

Hey besties!! This story is about seventeen year-old Delilah who was forced to become an assassin and a kill... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
SEQUEL

Chapter 25

2.4K 77 28
By jumping_bear

Delilah POV

It's Maxwell's birthday today!!

Being the best brother that he is, he told me I could invite my friends too.

And of course, I have to hesitate before replying as I had to act like I care that it's his day. He just waved me off saying something about the more the merrier.

So I didn't hesitate calling my favourite people.

On the other hand, I wasn't a bad sister, okay. I bought him a cute gift- a baby penguin with skates soft toy.

Two reasons that I bought it : One, Max loves ice skating and two, he loves soft toys.

I swear his whole closet is filled with them.

And obviously, we can't forget about my Delilah-homemade card. DIY cards are always the best!

I invited Mingze, Dean, Len and Kyian over for today.

Max says it's just a chill day. I bet he wasn't expecting any cake or whatsoever but... Ming's baking a cake. We're gonna surprise Max.

After chaining into my bathing suit, I exited my room, in search for my brother who is one year older than me.

I found Max walking down the stairs.

"MAXWELLL." I screamed and jumped onto his bag, clinging onto him tightly.

"WHAT THE-" he didn't get to finish because my surprise caught him off guard.

He missed a step and we both tumbled down the remaining five steps. I prepared myself for the impact but found none.

Max groaned. I opened my eyes slowly and realised he must have flipped us over because I was now on top of him.

And once again, the best brother awards goes to-

"Oww you weigh like a thousand tonne elephant!" my brother cried as he scowled up at me.

I take the award back.

I smiled at him sheepishly before throwing my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU UGLY IDIOT." I screamed in his face.

He rolled his eyes, acting as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Thanks, sorellina." he kissed my forehead. "But I'm eighteen, I don't need a big party like a kid."

I huffed, disagreeing. "You're supposed to throw a large party when you're eighteen!"

"I hardly had any birthday parties since I was young." he chuckled. "But thank you."

"Mmm, you should know, a birthday is a very important day. You get to collect lots of gifts!"

He smiled at me ever-so-lovingly. "You being here is already a gift."

Aww. 

"Besides, we're loaded. I can just get what I want." he added smugly.

He's making me love and annoyed at him at the same time.

"You're both making me wanna puke." Solace mumbled as he walked past us. Then he just disappeared.

Oh well, goodbye.

Max pushed me off him and stood up, dusting himself. "What time are your friends coming over?"

He offered me a hand. How kind.

I reached up to take it as I pushed myself off. Then that bitch bought his hands away at the very last second, making me fall back onto my ass.

"You're meaner when it's your birthday." I scowled.

"It is my birthday, after all." he grinned playfully.

"They should be here any time no-" I was cut off by the mansion bell.

I exchanged a look with my brother and we shrugged.

Silas was there before us, already letting someone in.

"Oh hey, Len." I grinned at him then at a shorter kid next to him. "Hey Kyian."

"Now I get why my brother likes you." Kyian said in awe as he looked around. "You're loaded. Damn."

Len scowled and hit the back of his brother's head. "I'll drown you." he threatened.

"Not if I shoot you first." Kyian replied as he pretended to shoot Len with his fingers.

"I'll break your fingers."

"S'right, I still got nine more.' Kyian grinned.

"Typical brother behaviour." Silas rolled his eyes.

Max smacked Silas's ass out of nowhere. My second oldest brother yelped and glared daggers at his younger brother. "I'll shoot you. Literally."

"Boys." I rolled my eyes. "So fucking childish."

Silas then turned his attention back to Len. "You." he narrowed his eyes.

"Me?" Len frowned slightly.

"You snuck into my si-"

"I SWEAR I'M HER FRIEND." I heard a familiar voice scream

A second later, Dean burst through the doors, a few guards hot on his tails.

He ran straight towards the nearest person- which was Rowan who decided to make an entrance at the exact same time.

Dean hid behind Row, using him as a human shield.

"What the hell is going on here?" Rowan frowned as he looked at the guards.

"Sir, the boy- he-"

"He's my friend." I assured the poor confused dude.

After a little explanation, the guard apologise to Dean for chasing him and went back to his duty by the gates.

"Fan behaviour, I swear." Dean said dramatically.

"You can get your hands off me now." Rowan mumbled, looking at Dean's arm.

When did it even get there-

"Yeah, okay." he patted Row's abs before letting go. "Anyway, where's the birthday boy?"

"There." I said at the same time Maxwell said, "Not it."

"Gahh HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELILAH'S BROTHER!!" he screamed.

Dean stepped forwards and pulled out a little box. He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "I um I love chocolate so-" he shrugged, holding the box out to Max.

The box was as big as his palm and was clumsily wrapped with a red ribbon.

"Damn, Del. Invite him to my birthday next time." Row joked. "Free food."

Maxwell smiled genuinely at Dean. "You don't really have to, but thank you."

Just then, more people piled through the door, all of them coming in wishing Max a happy birthday.

Five minutes later, we were all crowded in the backyard.

The older boys - Stefano, Skylar, Silas, two of his friends- were around a little table, chatting happily. The middle aged boys- Asashi, Solace and his friends were playing basketball at the small court. The younger boys- the twins, Maxwell and their friends were chillin and playing volleyball in the pool. The babies- Kyian and Haruto played football on the small field.

And lastly, me and my gang- well, except for Dean because he's missing-, we were chilling in the jacuzzi pool.

"I wanna move in with you." Mingze groaned, his face facing towards the sky, eyes closed. "This feels so goooood."

I smirked at his relaxation before slashing water at his face.

He coughed immediately and opened his eyes, a scowl replacing his peaceful features.

"I hate you." he glared at me.

"Mm." I hummed.

I scooted closer to Len who was sitting next to me. He put an arm around my shoulder immediately and I rested my head on his shoulder.

He was wearing a black shirt- though I have no idea why he didn't wanna take it off.

"Did you manage to get them?" I asked him secretly.

Well, I didn't really have to be discreet because Ming was enjoying the time of his life with the jacuzzi.

"Yeah." Len grinned down at me. " I also got some snacks for tonight."

"Del?" Ming voiced.

"Mm yeah?"

"I think we need to file a divorce." He said shly with a sly smile. "I think I'm gonna have to marry this jacuzzi. It's a hard choice but-"

I burst out laughing. "Ouch, Ming." My hands flew to my heart. "I can't believe you compared me to a freaking jacuzzi pool."

Len arm around my shoulder lightly suddenly. I looked at him confused before following his line of sight.

Damn. Roman brought a girl. Who would've thought he could even pull one.

Oh shit. It was the girl from the mall. Seems like someone did do some stalking afterall.

She was looking straight towards us.

Len cursed under his breath before excusing himself and quickly got out of the pool.

I watched, still confused, as he disappeared through the door.

A few minutes later, Roman's girl who had sat down with his friend, got up and went into the mansion after Len.

"BOO.' A hand landed on my shoulder, making me jump in surprise.

I smacked Dean, letting out a string of curses as he laughed and sat down next to me.

"Guess what happened!" he said excitedly to us.

"You gonna get the hell out of my wife and let me enjoy her alone?" Ming said hopefully.

"I'm not in-"

"We've divorced and he has married the jacuzzi." I clarified.

Dean's lips formed an 'O'

"Anyway, I just had the best made out in my life." he blurted.

My eyebrows shot up and Ming sat up vigorously, almost slipping into the middle of the pool.

"You?" he scoffed. "Unbelievable."

"Aren't you gonna ask who?" Dean ignored him.

"Do I wanna know?" I asked no on in particular.

"It's you brother." he answered anyway.

I froze. Then I looked at him. "My brother." I repeated slowly. "Which one?"

"Oh shit. It's a bad thing isn't it?" he blurt. "I just made out with my best friend's brother- what was I-"

"Dean. Dean." I chuckled at his panic. "I'm not mad or anything."

"Don't kill me but I had the best time of my life with Rowan."

"Rowan." I repeated indisbelief.

"You fucked up, man." Mingze snickered.

"Dean-"

"Don't kill me." he said in a high pitched voice, moving away from me.

I rolled my eyes at his dramaticness and pulled him back.

"Rowan." I said again uncertainty. "Dean, he parties a lot. And he um he's kind of like a fuck boy."

"Oh."

"Yeah." I nodded then smiled brightly. "Anyway, I thought you should know about it. I don't want you to get your heart broken."

"Mm thanks for the warning." he waved me off. "Besides, I'm not looking for a long term relationship right now anyway."

"Yeah." Ming agreed. "Unlike some people." he coughed at me with a pointed look.

I rolled my eyes. "Losers."

"Are you two officials yet?" Dean asked eagerly.

"Stay out of our business, Winston." I blushed.

Why am I even blushing?

"Prepare the popcorn.' Dean said seriously to Mingze. "We're gonna have to get ready. Any day now, they will make it official."

II rolled my eyes at his antics.

"He hasn't even met my brothers."

"Pufft as if someone can not like Lennox."

"That guy is loveable." Ming agreed.

"That's cause you're the only ones he tolerates."

"HOLY SHIT." Ming gasped suddenly. He pointed towards Max's direction. "Is that Jason I'm seeing

We grinned at each other.

"Looks like he's here because of his brother." Dean commented.

True enough, there was another guy who look like him laughing with Max.

"Let's pay him a visit." I grinned.

—-----------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
2.6K 106 34
A normal space traveler will find himself having to rebuild a team of dogs divided for many years, will he be able to avoid being captured by the civ...
210K 1.5K 54
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
81.8K 3K 34
Nia, an up-and-coming A.O.M.G artist, is living her best life at the label's luxury condo complex while working on her first album. She's laser-focu...