Kiera's Moon

By LizzyFord

Kiera's best friend drags her across the universe to find her a man, only the man she's destined to meet is a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Sneak Peek ...

12.4K 186 10
By LizzyFord

... at an amazing new story! "Omega" by Lizzy Ford - exclusive sneak peek here on Wattpad AND NOWHERE ELSE!!! "Omega" releases Oct 26!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/42298977-omega

Love The Hunger Games? Divergent? Percy Jackson? Greek gods, action & adventure, humor, a kickass heroine struggling to figure out who she really is, and her sexy shape-shifting protector, all set in modern- day Washington DC? We'll even thrown in a few monsters from Greek mythology!

Sound amazing?! Here's the official tagline!

In a modern world torn apart by territorial Greek gods, the fate of humanity rests in the hands of a teen girl with incredible powers and her unlikely allies. "Omega," the first book in a young adult dystopia trilogy by Lizzy Ford, releases in October. For fans of "Divergent" and "Hunger Games" 

Join the Fandom now and get in on the ground floor to an amazing series and experience!

Follow us!!

www.OmegaFandom.com

Twitter: @OmegaFandom

Instagram: @OmegaFandom

Tumblr: LizzyFord

Join the mailing list for exclusive content and news about giveaways under "Join the Fandom" on our website! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70 12 8
For the past two years, Tyo has been trapped in his life of guilt and despair. After She died, Tyo locked himself away from the dangers of the outsid...
1.9K 128 27
When 16 year old Hannah meets a boy that she met online she realizes that being friends isn't the only thing either one of them wants. They both want...
519 0 13
20 year old Stella Harris and her best friends begin their junior year of college. Then all the sudden, a handsome but odd boy named Caden Ezekiel mo...
96 6 3
Two boys and two girls from other world are living in earth what happens when a human starts get with curiosity around their identity.