𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

27-Heart to Heart❣️

2.8K 134 10
By Solitary_0813

Heart To Heart......... ❤️🤰🏻🎊

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

At Han River....

Jk driving his car and continuously checking his phone sadly he turn on radio for listening music to divert his mind.

He stopped his car at the han river and lay on his car bonut looking in the sky, moon, starts.

A traveler of the fading night
Said good bye in the morning.... Jk Pov.

At Kim Mansion.....

Tae sitting on a cosy couch leaning his back comfortably he covering himself with soft blanket in his balcony, he is looking in the sky lifelessly, without any shine in his eyes.

Oh heart tell me what kind of restless is this where have we come, walking all the way?.... Tae thought some tears slip corner of his doe eyes.

Morning......

Jk stay up whole night staring at his cell Phone waiting for at least a good night text but he got nothing, he is smiling looking at his phone wall paper of his cute wify.

He trace his thumb on the screen and look infront where sun rising a little he sigh and gets up from the bonut.

He sat in his car and drove towards his home. He stay all night at the river bank in cold.

At home....

Jk came inside his room after his daily exercise and open his cupboard for clothe he take his clothes and went inside the washroom.

He is missing him so much, but don't ready to accept it stubborn ass.

He is hallucinating him everywhere in his room outside of the room and remembering his every old and new memories with him.

Other hand tae also feeling same like jk. He is with his family but so lonely

He is dying for call and text to jk but he wanted to know if he will go from his life like others he will feel good or worst.

Is he really important for him and in his life. Is it ok for him if he leave him

So he decide to make this relationship inseparable but for this he have to stay away from him they need break for sometimes to know their true feelings.

1 week later.....

Jk's health is not good he is feeling dizziness, he have fever and cold because of staying all night outside in cold for some days.

He don't feel like to stayed at home alone nowadays, it's not his first time to staying alone at home but he is feeling different this time he is not feeling alone because of his wife's memories.

He didn't sleeping well nor eating well he stop doing excercise too only doing his work in time.

He is getting ready for bogum's baby shower with his gloomy face he don't want to go there bogum insist him so he agree to come?? Or for someone??

Yoomin will not come in baby shower because of flight delay jimin feeling sad, yoongi make him understand they will celebrate a small party with them so he agree with him.

.....

Good evening Jungkook hyung thank you for coming...... Bogum said with a warm smile he smile back patting his arm mumbling congrats.

Make yourself comfortable hyung ceremony will start soon and bear is with jisoo so wait for him.... Bogum said and teased when he saw jk eyes roaming here and there in search.

Jk nods his head avoiding his gaze he clear his throat and told him he will be waiting for ceremony at the drink corner he nods his head laughing in his mind.

Jk standing with head low near the soft drink corner feeling anxious.

Someone staring him with his big doe eyes from upstair longing emotion.

Why he wore a see through shirt, he keep his abs, tattoos and his chest on display for others........ Tae mumbled sulking to himself.

My handsome husband too hot as fire and too cold as ice..... Tae huffed with a cute pout.

Uwu look at him he is so hot and sexy same time cute as a fluffy ball mine bubba ball I want to squished him in my embrace...... Tae said with dreamy
sigh soon make a blank face.

But not now, i'm angry with me i've to controll myself...... Tae whine and left from their towards jisoo room with flowers jewelleries.

Hey Jungkook...... Joon said hesitantly and sat on chair beside him he snap his head towards him mumbling hey.

Where is your family.....??? Joon ask
sipped his juice he look at him for sometimes and told him about their vacation he just nods his head with small smile.

You didn't take bear for honeymoon or vacation...... Joon ask normally he isn't taunting him jk fiddling with his glass.

I know your both marriage happen suddenly still take him somewhere he will feel good and you too need some rest, I notice you never take any break
it's a good time for both of you to plan a small trip...... Joon said patting his shoulder he nods with a small smile.

Oh maybe ceremony will start now... Joon said looking towards stair jisoo coming downstair with his husband jk look at there too.

His breath quiver his throat become dry he sipped his juice to wet it. His heart beating rapidly fast after seeing his baby bun.

Looking so gorgeous, ethereal and so sweet in black dress he chuckle when tae pout and look away mumbling he sigh rubbing his chest over his heart softly.

My Beautiful Beloved ❤️.... jk mumble

Joon chuckled at him jk look at him when he heard his chuckle poke his tongue in his cheek again look back at his sweet bun.

Few moments later......

Ceremony start guest give blessing, gifts and wishes for new born baby.

Jk came towards jisoo he gave her a beautiful palsy for her new born baby he also gave gift for jisoo and some chocolates, for her craving of course.

He gave blessing and wish them a good and happy future with their new born baby they thanks him smiling.

Jk look at his baby who is sitting beside jisoo only nodding and smiling whenever someone talking with him looking down with a gloomy face.

Come with me..... Jk mumble holding his hand he gasp because of sudden action and glare at him with cute pout

Jk groan and controll his urge to kiss him infront of thousand people jisoo nudge him and mumble go with him.

Tae gets up holding jk's hand pouting jk hold his waist and pull him closer and take him outside in the garden.

Jk sat on the bench and made him sit on his lap he whine jk shush him pull him closer on his hard chest nuzzled in his nape hold his cute little tummy protectively.

How are you? How's baby? Jk whisper in his ear he turn glaring at him he peck on his both eyes and nose.

You remember too early to ask about me and my baby..... Tae said pouting he peck on his lips 'our baby my sweet bun.' Jk mumble before his pouty lips.

Tae look away to hide his blush cheek
jk smile while caressing on his wife's invisible baby bump.

Why didn't you call me....??? Jk ask in whisper tae said he already told him he will not call him ne nods his head.

Why didn't you called me...??? Tae ask coldly he sigh and lean back with tae.

I didn't want to disturb you and didn't want to mess with your mood more I already hurt you so many times and you ask time..... Jk said playing with his waist chain tae look at him in disbelief.

You still hurt me again for not calling me.... Tae said in his cracked voice jk cupped his cheeks mumbling sorries.

Tae furrows and hold jk's hand then he touch his forehead, neck with his knuckles.

Omg you are burning, you have fever then why you come here? you should rest at home and why didn't you tell me about this...??? Tae ask worriedly

Jk hold his hand mumbling 'nothing happen don't stress yourself it's not good for baby and your health..'

Why are you not understanding me and my feeling hyungie? why??? Tae ask tears fall from his eyes jk panick and wipe his tears softly.

What I do to make you believe I want to stay with you forever and ever tell me hyungie what I do? Tae said crying

Just stay with me you don't have to do anything i'm here to do anything for you and our baby.... Jk mumble and kiss him tae crying in between kiss.

Both start kissing each other softly with so much passion, pouring their whole love in this one kiss no tongue uses, no lust, only love their untold love which they pouring in this kiss.

....

Taekook came inside and involve in the ceremony smiling at each other tae blushing whenever jk giving him flying smooches secretly.

Jk smiling heartily to seeing his wife's glowing face and a whole red tomato because of continuously blush jk also feeling good now tae gave him some medicine.

Tae sing something romantic with your husband it's good omen because you are too pregnant so blessed the baby with your love...... Mrs park said giggling (she is Mr Kim sister means tae aunty jimin's mom and I made this ritual 😂) others guest agree with her.

Yes please tae and Jungkook hyung sing and dance for our baby please... Jisoo said showing her puppy eyes bogum laugh and squeezed his cheeks lightly she slap his hand pouting.

Taekook looking at each other tae look away shyly fiddling with his finger.

Jk come towards him and forward his hand he smile looking at his hand he look up jk already admiring him with his love fill eyes.

Tae look back at his hand and hold it jk peck his knuckles softly staring in to his eyes.

Tae clench Jk's hand shyly and they came between the hall guest encircle make place for them.

Jk took his both hand and place on his shoulder and hold his waist with his both hand softly straight looking into each other eyes, their eyes shining in happiness.

How did I find you,,, I can't believe in my luck....

Jk begin to sing with slow steps with the song and music tae breath hitch.

You landed in my heart,,, Just like
The Moon comes down on the lake soft and slowly.....

Jk sing and swing him round slowly carefull and hold his waist softly with his rough hands.

I used to think that,,, nowadays god didn't have time...

Jk sing cupping tae face carefully tae squinted his eyes jk smile.

Still he created you and blessed me with your presence,,,,,
So I pray to him, more then ever...

Jk sing and peck on his forehead tae smile with his blush face hide his face in his chest jk smile and hold him in his embrace with slow dancing.

The roads, the waterfalls, and the rivers have changed,,,,
The glow of the candles has changed,,,....

Tae sing and pull away his head from Jk's chest smiling with his moist eyes.

Life is playing a new tune,,,,
The way in which rainfall has also changed,,,,,
The seasons and the styles shall changed......

Tae singing and snake his hand in his neck over his shoulder jk pull him closer with a soft smile.

But I will remain forever keeping my arms in yours,,, every moment

Tae sing and hug jk sniffing in his embrace tears fill in his bambi eyes he caresses his back to calm him down.

Guest, relatives and their family start clapping with enthusiasm and Kim family had tears in their eyes same as Park family.

.

To be continued......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe..... 💚💜

Thank you so much y'all for your votes, support and for following me I hope you guys enjoying my stories.

Photos credit to rightful owner...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 450 4
They were finally getting settled in with Elle at the Diamond S Ranch. They were closing in on a year since she they had brought her home and things...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7K 108 6
After my mother death I felt alone I used to cry before going to bed and I always met my mother in my dreams she used to comfort me " soon she would...