Love Obsession

By hartgoddess12

"What's mine... Is mine! If I want it, definitely I will get it! No one can ever touch my woman..." - Min Tae... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER THIRTY

186 21 23
By hartgoddess12

"As long as he loves me"

Side story

"Doctor Moon... My head continuosly aching and I want the pain reliever that you gave to me last time." Tae Gu said. Doctor Moon smile and gave him the medicine. "Don't forget to take it everyday." He said. Tae Gu smile and put it on his pocket. "Did your girlfriend knows your condition? Did you tell her about it? That you couldn't have a child?." Doctor Moon said. Tae Gu smile faded. "I haven't tell her yet... I'm waiting for the right opportunity to tell her." He said. Doctor Moon is silently listening to him. "Is there any other option that I can give her a child?" He asked. "I'm sorry to tell you this but... There's no possibility that you can have a child, Tae Gu. You inherit your family's condition just like your Uncle, I'm sorry." Doctor Moon said. Tae Gu eyes are now filled with tears. "You can adopt if Ms. Ha want to have one." He said. "But I want to give her my own child.." He said. "Anyway, thanks for this pain reliever, Doctor Moon." He said. He was about to leave when Doctor Moon speak. "Let's take a test again if you want?" He suggested. Tae Gu look at him.

When Tae Gu left Doctor Moon called Sook Hwi. "Ms. Min... You're right, Tae Gu is now depending on that drugs that you've given to me." He said over the phone. "I told you..." She said over the phone. "I'm just worried about the side effect on him. If he will continue to take it, he will soon couldn't control himself just like a crazy person did." He said. "That's s what I wanted. For now, he couldn't control his emotions. He will believe what he wanted to believe..." Sook hwi said. "And also... He agreed to take a test again... I suggest it just like what you told me." Doctor Moon said. "Alright, very good Doctor Moon. I want to make sure that he couldn't have a child so I can get rid of him easily as CEO of Min's Corporation." She said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Present

"Chae Yoon..." Tae Gu said. He heard all the conversation between Chae Yoon and Jin ho. Chae Yoon look at her with those teary eyes. Jin Ho hold her, "Let's go... You don't need to push this engagement, Chae Yoon." Jin Ho said but Chae Yoon pull her arms from his hold. "Don't touch me.." She said. And gave Jin Ho a death glared. "You don't have a right to decide what should I do... Please leave.." She said. Tae Gu approach them and gather his courage to face her. "Chae Yoon shhi.." He said. Chae Yoon look at him. "Hyung... Don't be selfish..." Jin Ho said. "Yah JEON JIN HO!" Tae Gu shouted. He couldn't believe that Jin Ho will do this to him and it's killing him because he trusted him so much. "Leave us, Jin Ho.." Chae Yoon said as she turn around to the two of them. "But Chae Yoon..." Jin Ho protests. "I said leave us... This is between me and Tae Gu.. so please leave." She said as she's trying to control her tears. Jin ho clench his fist and gave a death glared to Tae Gu before he left.

Tae Gu looking at her from her behind when Jin Ho left them alone inside the room. "Chae Yoon shhi... Let's talk." He said. Chae Yoon still standing but she remain her back to him. "Is it true?" She asked with her trembling voice. Tae Gu let out a deep sigh. "Yes..." He said. Chae Yoon look at him. And they're eyes met. "Yes it's true... All of he told you are true... That... I can't give you a child... I have... No capability to have even one..." Tae Gu said and his emotions burst out. Chae Yoon cry but she immediately wipe her tears. "Why didn't you tell me?" She said. "Why I need to heard it from someone? Why, Tae Gu?" She cried. "Because I'm afraid to loose you, Chae Yoon... I'm scared that you're going to break up with me when you find out the truth..." He said. "And I couldn't accept the fact that I couldn't give you the life that you're dreaming on." He added. Chae Yoon emotions burst out. "Tae gu shhi... You know how much I love you, right? I gave you my all Tae Gu, isn't enough to trust my love for you?" She said. "Chae Yoon shhi..." He said. "I don't care if you can't give me a child.. I really don't care if I wouldn't get pregnant, as long as I am with you... As long as you love me, Tae Gu... That's all matter to me..." She said as she's sobbing. "You are all I wanted... I always told you... I never leave you not until you want me to leave you..." She said. She's hurting not because of what she learned that night but because Tae Gu didn't trust enough her love for him. She was about to leave when Tae Gu hug her from her behind and her emotions continue to burst out. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Chae Yoon.. please... Stay..." He said and cry hard on her shoulder. "Don't leave me... I swear I didn't intend to hide it... I was so scared to loose you.." He said and hug her tightly.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

The guest are waiting for the couple's arrival. Ha Neul and Mr. Nam is getting worried because the two have not yet arrived at the venue. "Are you sure that you saw him?" Mr. Nam said. "Yes I'm sure Mr. Nam... I saw him getting inside on Chae Yoon's suite." Ha Neul said. Ha Neul try to call Tae Gu but he didn't answer. "Mr. Nam, are they okay? What if..." Ha Neul said. "Yah! I know them they love each other..." Mr. Nam said. "Aish... Why I get so anxious... Aigoo.." Ha Neul said. "Oh! It's Mrs. Jeong..." Ha Neul said when he saw Soo ah and he immediately approach her. "Annyeong Haseyo, Mrs. Jeong." He said. Soo Ah smile and greet him warmly, "Annyeong Haseyo..." She said. "I will accompany you to your seat." He said. "Oh thank you but where's Chae Yoon? And Tae Gu?" She said. "They're still on their Suite... Mrs. Jeong." Ha Neul said. "Auntie!" Jara and Ji Hyun called when they saw Soo Ah. "Aigoo... My two pretty daughters..." She said with a smile. "Let's go... Chae Yoon requested us to sit with you on your table." Ji Hyun said. Soo Ah is so happy for Chae Yoon to have these people surrounding her. 'My Chae Yoon is so lucky...' In her mind.

Sook hwi is smiling while drinking her wine. She saw that some guests are get bored because until now the two couple are not yet arrived. Jin Ho approach her and seated next to her. "Oh, son... How was it?" She said. Jin Ho is frowning and drink straight his vodka. "I told her, Eomma..." He replied. Sook hwi make a fake expression. She pretend that she got shocked. "Oh really? So, what's her reaction?" She said. "I saw pain in her eyes and... I don't know but I think she never believe it at first." Jin Ho said. Sook hwi smirked. "So that's why they didn't arrived here yet..." She said. "I think so..." He said. 'Tae gu... You can't always have what you want... You're going to choose again, the company or that bitch...' In her mind.

Meanwhile, Tae Gu and Chae Yoon are both seated at the side of the bed but they we're apart from each other. Tae Gu check his phone and read Ha Neul message

'Yah... Are you guys is on honeymoon or what? Come down here the guests is all here waiting you both... Mrs. Jeong is also here looking for Chae Yoon..

Sender: Ha Neul

Tae Gu let out a deep sigh. "I need to come down... All our guests was here and Also Auntie Soo Ah is already here. Chae Yoon hide her smile when she heard her Auntie is here to support them. Tae Gu reach her hand and kiss it. "I admit that I was wrong... I'm sorry for hiding you the truth. For not trusting  enough your love, I was so blind to my anxiousness. Chae Yoon shhi... I gave you some time for now... I will wait for you downstairs but it's okay if you're not ready show on our engagement party." He said. Chae Yoon try to control her tears and she didn't look at him. Tae Gu is about to leave when Chae Yoon speak. "Tae Gu.. If I didn't appear tonight please don't wait and  respect my decision and don't chase me after..." She said without looking at him. "Chae Yoon shhi..." He said and his tears started to fall. He let out a deep sigh. "Arasso... But I won't promise that I'm not going to chase you... I won't give up on you and you know it." He said and he force himself to walk away from her and he left her alone inside her suite. Chae Yoon burst out when Tae Gu close the door. She cry out loud and her tears started to fall continuously. Tae Gu heard it as he lean on the door from the outside. "I'm sorry..." He whispered.

Mr. Nam and Ha Neul including Ms. Kim is trying to entertain the guests. The emcee saw Tae Gu is walking alone at the entrance. Tae Gu walk in his serious amd poker face but deep inside trying to control his emotions. It's hard for him to control it this time because of the drugs that Doctor Moon's prescribed him. His mind continuously telling him that Chae Yoon will leave him but he wants to believe that Chae Yoon is still here for him. Sook hwi saw him and she was so happy when she saw sadness and anxiousness in her nephew's eyes. Jin Ho also confused that Chae Yoon is not with him. "I think their broke up, Son.." Sook hwi whispered. Jin Ho look at her mother. "If I were you, go to her and make sure she never appear on this party." She said. Jin Ho didn't speak and remain seated. Sook hwi look at him. "You love her right? This is the time to be with her. She's so weak right now because of what she learned tonight... She needs someone to lean on... And that's you, Jin Ho." Sook hwi said. Jin Ho stood up and walk outside the event hall and walk towards to the elevator to went on Chae Yoon's suite.

"Yah, Tae Gu why you're alone? Where's Chae Yoon? Is there something happened?" Ha Neul said. Mr. Nam approach them. "Tae gu where's Chae Yoon? Are you two okay?" He asked. Tae Gu look at them. "Mr. Nam... Ha Neul... I don't think she will appear tonight..." He said. "What?" Mr. Nam and Ha Neul said together. "She already know  my secret Mr. Nam... And I hurt her a lot, I saw it in her eyes... And that's making me anxious... I'm feeling that... I'm going to loose her..." He said. Ha Neul and Mr. Nam get shocked. "Yah! Min Tae Gu! Believe in her, maybe she's hurting right now but Chae Yoon... I know she's still here for you because she loves you." Ha Neul said. Mr. Nam observing him, Tae Gu is changing everyday. The Tae Gu he knew is  has high self esteem and never get anxious easily. And he's seeing something wrong with him but he couldn't explain. "Ha Neul is right, Tae Gu... I know she will be here later so relax and enjoy your party." Mr. Nam said and he smile. "For the time being let her be... Don't worry we will take care of the guests just act normally. Your Auntie Sook hwi is here remember... And watching your every move." Mr. Nam said. Tae Gu let out a deep sigh and trying to act as if nothing happened.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Chae yoon is lying on the bed and her eyes still wet from her cry. "It's time Ha Chae Yoon... You done crying and that's enough.. your eyes will be swollen." She said to herself. "Yah Min Tae Gu... You need to make it up for ruining my make up." She said while looking at herself through the mirror. She pick her make up and retouching her face again. She let out a deep breath and she smile after she done make up.  She stood up and get her pouch. "It's time to face your decision, Ha Chae Yoon..." She said as she walk towards the door. Her phone ring and she answered it. "Chae Yoon where are you?" Yura said over the phone. "Are you two fight? Chairman Min look so anxious even he try to hide it." She added. "Aniyo... I'm just feeling not well so he told me to get some rest." She said as she was walking at the hallway when she meet  Jin Ho. "Are you on your way here?" Yura said. "See you, Eonnie.. I'll hang up." She said and she end their call. "Chae Yoon.." Jin ho said. Chae Yoon gave him a cold gazed and walk pass through him but Jin Ho grab her on her amrs. "Let's talk..." He said. Chae Yoon try to release her arms from his hold but Jin Ho insist. "Let me go..." She said. "What are you doing? You still want to be with him even he couldn't give you the life tha you wanted." Jin Ho said. Chae Yoon gave him a death glared. "You didn't know what I wanted... So please let go.." She said and try to pull her arms but Jin Ho tighten his grip. "Aniyo! I won't..." He said. "Jeon Ji Ho! You wanna know what I really want? Yes, It's him... Only him.. I don't care if we wouldn't have a child as long as he's with me..." She said. Her word hitted him and that's the opportunity for Chae Yoon to release her arms from his hold. "So please Jin Ho... Don't try to separate me from him... Because it's useless... You wanna know why? As long as he loves me, I'll stay with him. Only Tae gu can stop me from loving him. As long as he never said that we're over... I will stick to him no matter what..." She said. "Chae Yoon..." He said. Chae Yoon look at him through his eyes. "So stop liking me... No one can own my heart except him..." She said and she walk away from him. Jin Ho tears escaped from his eyes. Her word hit him and it's hurt but his feeling grew deeper.

After his speech Tae Gu remain seated and looking to the vacant seat next to him. And he let out a deep sigh. "Vice Chairman Nam..." Yura called. "What is it?" He said. Yura smile widely. "Chae Yoon will be here in five minutes." She said. Mr. Nam release a breath of relief. And he gave a signal to the emcee.

"Everyone... Let's welcome the beautiful Chairman Min's Fiancée and soon to be Mrs. Min in just a weeks.. madame Ha Chae Yoon!" The emcee said when Chae Yoon appeared at the entrance of the event hall. Tae Gu got shocked when he heard her name and stood up and look at where she's standing. Chae Yoon smiling with her pair of eye smile while walking at the red carpet and she stop when she saw Tae Gu, Their eyes met and locked.

'You came..' In his mind. 'Yes I am...' In her mind. She smile and Tae Gu smile widely and walk towards to her. He immediately hug her and Chae Yoon hug him tightly. "Chae Yoon shhi... i thought..." He said. "Shhi... I love you and that's enough reason to stay with you..." She whispered.

Sook hwi get frustrated because Jin Ho failed to sway her. She immediately stood up and walk outside the door and Mr. Nam see her. While all the guests is clapping and happy for the soon to be Mr. And Mrs. Min.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Author's note

It's a roller coaster emotions, right? ✌️🥺☺️ But opps this is not yet the end... There's more plot twist, romance and trials for their love story... Anyway thanks for all your comments... Im so hook to your opinions... Thanks for all your votes much appreciated!

Still Team TaeChae! 😘

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 599 3
"There is this New Year's Eve party happening on the 31st, and I'm supposed to bring a plus one," Yoon Seri tells Ri Jeong Hyeok that cold December e...
1.3M 64.7K 48
" I will make you mine y/n , even if you are not supposed to be. And i don't care what it takes" -Moderately mature content -Emotional af 1ST PLACE...
35.7K 2.8K 37
Jeong-hyeok and Seri have maintained their love and commitment to each other, despite only being together once a year. But will they ever have the op...
1.9K 131 1
"Next year, the year after that, and even the one after that will all be good. Because I'll be thinking about you. I'll be grateful that you were bor...