Under The Stars | Bang Chan F...

By Joybananamilk

A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thrill... More

Intro - Author's Notes
Chapter 1: Birthday
Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 3: Boxer
Chapter 4: Ring Ring Ring
Chapter 5: Rooftop
Chapter 6: Break In
Chapter 7: Mansion
Chapter 8: New Home
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: Flight
Chapter 11: Australia
Chapter 12: Blueprint
Chapter 13: RRS
Chapter 14: Back in Korea
Chapter 15: SSICK
Chapter 16: Perfect Dress
Chapter 17: TMT
Chapter 18: Improvement
Chapter 19: Date
Chapter 20: Mixtape: Oh
Chapter 21: Mixtape #1
Chapter 22: Mixtape #2
Chapter 23: Mixtape #3
Chapter 24: Mixtape #4
Chapter 25: 4419
★ New Characters !!
Chapter 27: HP BDAY
Chapter 28: Booster
Chapter 29 : A Different Perspective
Chapter 30: Back Door
Chapter 31: Skills Put to The Test
Chapter 32: Baby Steps
Chapter 33: Drive
Chapter 34: Haven
Chapter 35: The Tortoise?
★ appreciation note
★ Special Chapter: Movie Night ★
Chapter 36: And The Hare
Chapter 37: Uncover?
Chapter 38: The Truth
Chapter 39: Halloween
Chapter 40: Progress Further P1
Chapter 41: Progress Further P2
Chapter 42: Levanter
Chapter 43: Double Knot
ೃ⁀➷
Chapter 44: Leave

Chapter 26: Red Lights

376 11 9
By Joybananamilk

!! SMUT !!

!! Disclaimer : Writing smut is hard. I only ever read it. DON'T JUDGE ME. 😞😞😞 !!

September 14th, 12:10am

I lean down and kiss him on the lips gently. I felt him sigh into the kiss. Tightening his arms around me, he kisses me back slowly.

I break off the kiss and look down at him, seeing him look like he wants more than just kisses from me.

"Y/n?"

"Hm?" I brush a few strands of hair away from his forehead.

"I want you so badly." He speaks softly, reaching his hand up to stroke my hair.

"I want you too." I smile at him.

Shaking his head as to correct me, he smiles back. "I mean, I need to feel you. Skin on skin." He bites his lower lip, his eyes searching my face for an answer.

I stare at him, my face heating up already. He slides his hands to my hips, holding onto them. "You don't have to."

His voice is deep now, and soothing. He understands I'm not comfortable with this type of intimacy usually, especially with the way I act towards his perverted jokes. I appreciate that. And I love him for that.

He never forces me, never pressures me, not once yelled at me or held anger over me. And if he could do so much for me and fulfill my needs, why couldn't I do the same for him? I want to feel those butterflies in my stomach again, the tingling sensation all over my skin, the goosebumps, the shivers down my spine, everything.

I lean down to kiss him again and he immediately tightens his grip on my hips, making me tense up.

His fingers trace my tattoo as he makes out words in between kisses. "I...have your..per..miss..ion?" 

Nodding, I break off the kiss slowly. I look down at him and smile. "You do."

He grins and flips us over eagerly, pinning me down under him. He props himself up on his hands, looking down at me as he hovers over my body.

"If you're uncomfortable with something, tell me, okay? I'll stop." His hand cups my face, waiting for a response, and I nod.

He leans back down and kisses me deeply for a long time before his lips part from mine. His body moves to the space in between my legs. He gets on his knees in between them and lifts up my left leg to take off my heel.

I had forgotten I had my pumps on.

After taking that heel off, he tosses it onto the floor gently and goes ahead to take the other one off before tossing that as well.

His hands run over my legs and he leans forward to kiss me again. "Such...pretty legs." He mumbles into the kiss.

I hum in response and run my fingers through his hair, curling his hair around my fingers. Our kisses get wetter, his tongue slipping into my mouth when I let him, his tongue exploring my mouth fervently but also slightly aggressively.

He pulls away from the kiss slowly and kisses my nose, and my cheeks, and my forehead. "You taste like soju and cherries." He finally spoke.

I give him a confused look. "Cherries?"

He doesn't say anything and just looks down at me, admiring my face. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when he looks at me like that.

"Should we start undressing now then?" He cocks an eyebrow upwards. I nod and he pulls me up, making me sit on his thighs. He reaches down to the hem of my dress near my bottom before stopping and looking at me.

"You wore such a short dress?"

He raises an eyebrow and I smile awkwardly.

"I didn't think it was that short."

"Don't wear something like this without my permission again, okay?"

I nod and he slides his hands under my dress, pushing me back down and running his hands over my skin slowly.

"I'm all about letting my woman wear whatever they want, but I don't want anyone seeing what's for my eyes only." His tone is slightly dominant, but gentle as always.

He kisses me again deeply, his hands protruding up my torso. His warm hands on my cold skin makes me shudder. He pulls his hands out and pulls my dress over my head and off of me quickly, tossing it aside onto the floor.

He points his finger at me and gestures for me to take my bra off. I lean forward a bit and unclasp the back of my bra. I slowly take it off, looking down. I feel shy doing this even though he's seen me unclothed before. It feels way more different and more embarrassing for me.

I feel his eyes on me as I toss my bra aside. He gently pushes me back down on my back, his gaze raking over my body with eyes filled of deep lust.

Chan leans down to kiss my neck, sucking gently on the tender skin. I let out a gasp and grasp onto his upper arm. His hand moves up to my chest, cupping one of my breasts and squeezing gently.

I let out a shaky breath and he groans into my neck softly before nipping down on my neck, to my collarbone, and then to my chest. He takes the other breast in his hand and his hands squeeze both of them roughly like he's been desperately waiting for this for so long.

He plants slow, wet kisses on the skin of my breasts, nipping on them occasionally. "They're so perfect, baby." He growls into my skin.

I feel my core in between my legs tighten, my hands holding onto his broad shoulders.

His tongue trails along my right breast, towards my nipple, now swirling his tongue around the sensitive nub with his cold saliva. My nipple hardens and grows more sensitive by the second. I let out a whimper and he hums, taking my nipple into his mouth. He sucks softly, kneading my other breast with his hand.

He releases the nub from his mouth with a pop before giving the same treatment to my other nipple. I bring my hand to his hair and grab onto a handful of it, tugging on his hair gently. He lets out a groan and looks up at me, releasing my breasts. He grips my hips and pulls me closer, startling me.

He hums and leans in closer to my face. "What? Nervous?" He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"A little bit."
Chan raises an eyebrow at me and I roll my eyes. "Okay, a lot."

He smiles and caresses my cheek gently with one of his hands. "Just relax. I won't hurt you. You just have to trust me."

He seals our lips together again and reaches down between us to undo his pants. I had felt his hardness pressing against me this entire time, and it made me nervous.

He deepens the kiss, his tongue swirling around with mine once again. His mouth feels so warm just like the rest of his body, and his tongue was taking dominance over mine everytime. It was like every part of him contributes to his rough and dominant demeanor.

He pulls his pants down and pulls away from the kiss to take them off completely before tossing them onto the floor.

I stare at the bulge straining against his boxers and he must've noticed because I saw him smiling when I lifted my head to look back up at him. He wasn't looking at me and kept his head down, taking off his watch.

Leaving his watch on the bedside table, he gets off of the bed and stands up. His hand reaches into one of the drawers, pulling out a small box. He opens the box and pulls out a small, thin pack. It was a condom.

Carrying the pack in his hand, he walks back over to me and takes off his boxers before crawling on top of me, positioning himself in between my legs. I couldn't help but gaze at his dick. He rolls the condom on and presses his lips against mine passionately.

Breaking off the kiss, he starts to trail small nips and wet, warm kisses down my neck, my collarbone, each of my breasts, down my stomach, and then he stopped when he reached my last piece of clothing. I was wearing black lace panties, ironically.

He raises an eyebrow at it and I immediately waved my hands in a 'no' manner. He looks up at me, waiting for an answer. I don't really have to give one but it was better to give an explanation. I don't want him thinking I was waiting to get laid. "They're comfortable, I swear."

He chuckles in response and grabbed each side of my panties. "Can I?"

I nod and he plants a kiss on top of my clothed clit, making me shudder. He pulls my underwear down and slides them off my legs before tossing them aside.

He holds my legs closed together, running his hands over the both of them. "So smooth." He says that in a soft, seductive voice. It almost made me blush again.

He kisses my legs softly, making his way down to my thighs. Then he gently parts my legs and lifts my legs over his shoulders.

I take in a deep breath, the anticipation killing me. Maybe I should've prepared myself before doing all this. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do for sex, it's so confusing. I know everything I need to in sex ed and I know that you have to eat pineapples or something to make yourself taste better down there. Ah shit, does he mind hair? I hope not. Maybe I should've shaved. I cover my face with my hands.

"You're thinking again." He parts my legs more and ran his hands up my thighs gently, slowly making his way towards my inner thighs. He brushes his fingers against my skin before grabbing my thighs and squeezing them. My legs squirm slightly and I try not to make noise.

I couldn't explain it but my thighs were super ticklish? Sensitive? I never let someone rest their head in my lap or anything like that unless it's Lily. So when Chan touches my thighs like that, Christ.

"You okay?" He looks up at me and I nod, removing my hands from my face and looking back down at him. He nods and looks back down at my thighs. He pushes my legs up gently and his gaze falls onto the area between my legs.

"Gosh, Y/n, you're already so wet." His voice was slightly deeper and husky now. "So fucking sexy."

A blush creeps onto my cheeks and he kisses the inner area of my thighs, nibbling and nipping, leaving red marks. I let out shaky breaths each time he nips at my skin and got even closer to my sex.

Once he gets to the my core, he instantly buries his face in between my thighs, earning a shaky whimper from me. His tongue teases my slit, running it up and down my folds. His nose presses against my clit gently.

I grip onto his hair with both hands, his face burying into me even more. "Fuck, Y/n." He growls deep in his throat and tightens his grip on my thighs.

His mouth salvages my pussy, his tongue running up and down my folds before finding my sensitive clit. He circles his tongue around it slowly before taking it into his mouth and sucking softly on the erect, sensitive bundle of nerves.

I let out more whimpers, trying not to dig my nails into his scalp from the immense pleasure. "Chris..."

He hums in response and sucks on my clit slightly harder before releasing it with a pop. My clit was swollen now. He tilts his head down and slides his hands under my ass, lifting my hips up more. He groans and slides his tongue into me, making me moan.

"So sensitive." He mumbles, his tongue swirling around inside of my cunt. "So responsive..."

"Don't talk while you do that..." My legs tighten around his head and he forces them apart, keeping them held up with his hands. I feel the sensation build up in me throughout my body, small whimpers and soft moans escaping my mouth without any control over myself.

His tongue thrusts deeper inside of me, licking every inch of my walls possible. My walls clench around his tongue and he moans into my pussy. "Tastes..so good." He mumbles, rubbing my thighs gently.

He slipped his tongue out of me slowly and licks up my folds, taking all of my arousal and juices into his mouth, making my legs quiver slightly. He kisses my thighs and slides a finger inside of me, making me gasp in pleasure.

His eyes gaze up at me, locked onto mine. "I can't take my eyes off of you, doll. You're so perfect. Just like these legs, these thighs..." He kisses my thighs again, sliding his finger in and out of me slowly. It was hard to stay focused when his finger rubbed against my walls so well.

"...and this sweet fucking pussy." Finishing his sentence with that, he wraps his lips around my clit, sucking gently. I moan, reaching down to hold onto something that wasn't just his hair again.

He grabs my hand with one of his and squeezes it. He slides a second finger into me, stretching me out.

"Wait Channie..."

I let out shaky moans and he smiles in amusement against my clit. His fingers thrust into me faster now, working my pussy.

"Keep moaning, baby."

"I told you...not to talk.. while your lips...are on me...like tha..at." I make out words in between pants and moans, basically whimpering.

"God, baby, you can barely breathe." He mumbles against my clit, making me feel the vibrations of his voice on my sensitive bundle of nerves. He slides a third finger in and my walls instantly clench once more. He growls in response and sucks on my clit harder, swirling his tongue around it.

His fingers thrusted deeper into me, curling up against my g-spot and putting pressure on it perfectly.

"Oh God...Chris." I squeeze his hand and he keeps his focus on working me. His goal is to please me first.

"Cum for me, baby. Let go. Do it, come on. In 3..."

He quickens the thrusts of his fingers, making me moan slightly louder. I cover my mouth with my hand.

"2. Come on, love. You're so close."

His mouth moves away from my clit and he sits up straight, pumping his fingers into me deeper.

"1."

My orgasm washes over me like a large wave, the pleasure rushing right through my entire body. My legs squeeze around his neck slightly and my thighs clamp around his hand, my pussy clenching tightly on his fingers. I let out a loud, shaky moan as my body quivers from euphoric sexual bliss.

"That's it..." Chan eased his fingers in and out of me slowly now, helping me ride out my orgasm.

Once I was relaxed, he pulled his fingers out of me slowly. He licks them clean and leans over to kiss my forehead. "Good girl. Do you want to take a break before we continue?"

I look down at his hard-on. I didn't want to keep him waiting for so long. I can tell he's struggling to hold back too. I shake my head and pull him into a kiss and he kisses me back, taking my lower lip in his mouth and sucking on it gently.

I moan into his mouth and he moans back. He reaches over to one of the drawers of his bedside table without breaking the kiss and pulls out a container of lube. Pulling away from the kiss slowly and leaning backwards, he squeezes some of the lube out of the bottle and rubs it onto the condom slowly, looking at me while doing it.

He sets the bottle of lube aside and grabs my thighs, pulling them apart once again. He looks at my sex with a hungry gaze. "My cock's been throbbing so much for this, baby." He leans down and kisses my lips hungrily, grinding his hips against mine slowly.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he exhales shakily into my mouth. "Ready?" He breaks away and looks down at me.

I nod slowly. "You can put it in."

He nods and presses his forehead against mine, propping himself up on his forearms on either side of my head. His chest presses against mine and he slowly pushes the head of his cock into me, making me gasp. I already felt full.

"Wait..."

His cock pushes deeper inside of me until it hit home, making me tear up from the overwhelming pleasure.

He looks down at me and cups my face with his hand. "You okay?" He holds himself still inside of me, giving me time to adjust. I nod, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles and waits a little while before starting to move.

My breath hitches in my throat. I feel my walls getting stretched out and his cock rubbing against every inch of my pussy.

"Good girl. How does it feel?"  He starts to breathe heavier, his hips moving back and forth slowly.

"It feels good." I whimper and he groans softly when my walls clench again. "Christ, baby. You're so tight." He growls lowly in his throat, sweat droplets starting to form on his forehead.

He lifts his head up from my forehead and starts to move his hips faster, looking down at me and keeping eye contact, not breaking it once.

I start to let out full moans, my legs tightening around his waist. He moans in response and thrusts deeper into me. His hands cling onto mine, intertwining our fingers. I squeeze his hands, my head tilting away from his gaze and my eyes clenching closed.

It was an unexplainable feeling, having something other than my own inside of me. It felt unusual, but in such a good way. Warmth rubbing against warmth, hard against soft. The way he curves into me and rubs against my sweet spot with each thrust drives me crazy.

I wasn't very vocal even though I wanted to be. It's my first time after all, and I'm still a bit shy of this. It makes my cheeks turn red whenever I look at his face contorting in pleasure each time he thrusts into me, but his hand grabs my face and keeps my eyes locked on his. "Don't hide away, let me see your pretty face. I want to see your face when you come undone on my cock."

He struggles with his words, trying to keep his composure. It was almost like he was holding back for my sake.

His lips meet mine; he fervently and hungrily kisses them. His grunts escape into my mouth, eventually turning into loud moans mixed with mine. I feel him throbbing, his thrusts getting sloppier, signaling his impending release. A knot of pressure builds up in my abdomen, my moans getting louder and my panting increasing in weight.

I release his hands and wrap my arms around his neck tightly. My lips part from his and my eyes look up at his, holding deep contact.

"Channie... fuck." I could barely get the words I wanted to say out of my mouth from the overwhelming pleasure building up in me. He understood though, even with my broken sentences.

"Let go, baby. Cum for me. Cum with me."

His hips piston, driving his cock into me faster
My fingers wrap around his hair, pulling on his strands. My other hand on his back, fingers digging into his skin, makes him groan at the pain.

My nails dig deeper as I feel my orgasm take on further. His cock throbs as he buries his face into my neck, letting out moans, groans, and whimpers with me.

We squeeze and hold each other's sweaty bodies tightly, our mouths both releasing loud moans of pleasure as we reach pure bliss. Our bodies tremble together, mine more than his. My walls clench tightly and my body tenses for a good few minutes.

His hips slow, soft groans and grunts leaving his slightly parted lips against my neck. "Fuck, babygirl." He says breathlessly into my neck. His lips press onto my neck in all the sweet spots of mine, making me shudder along with the aftershocks of my orgasm.

His arms slide under my waist and wrap around me, pulling me closer to him. He holds me tightly and leans his head up to kiss my cheek. "Was that good?"

I look at him and smile, Chan smiling back at me as well.

"If not, would have I clung onto you like a koala?"

He chuckles in response and smiles, his dimples charmingly showing. He kisses my lips gently, lingering for a while before pulling away.

He slowly pulls out of me and gets up from the bed. After throwing out the condom and cleaning up a bit in the bathroom, he walks back to the bed and lays down next to me. His strong, muscular arms wrap around me tightly and pull me onto him.

I rest my head on his shoulder, the rest of my body laying atop him.

"How did it feel for you?" I ask out of curiosity, looking up at him.

He turns his head and looks at me. His hand reaches up and strokes my hair gently. "Doll, you felt the best yet. I'd do it all fucking night with you if I could."

My cheeks heat up and I kiss his nose. He smiles and kisses my nose back. "Let's lay for a bit and then I'll get you a bath ready." He rubs my arm and I nod.

**Joy's note: I was cringing so much while writing this. I don't really write smut so I struggled a LOT. Took me a few days actually... I had to read through smutt I liked and everything to get this the way I liked it. Hopefully it wasn't bad. I'll practice and improve. 😞**

ೃ⁀➷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 21.6K 70
"-Why do you always drink wine at parties?" "-That's how I count my members and signal them it's time to withdraw." Both Mafia and the police are af...
30.4K 876 12
[COMPLETED] Soyeon, an orphan who was brought up in an orphanage, meets a man one day, not knowing that he will change her life forever. Soon she fin...
88.1K 2.4K 24
disclaimer: discontinued! and also written poorly because I just started writing at the time so be warned of how bad it is 💀 read at your own risk b...
2.4K 110 17
This is the 'naughty' version of my skz fanfic where the main character is treated like a piece of shit. Here y/n (the main character) will get into...