The Itsy' Bitsy' Spiders (Gwe...

Spider-Fantom tarafından

Y/n is a 18yr old Superhero nicknamed Spider-Man who thinks he's all that and his life can't get better. But... Daha Fazla

Intro
Cast
1-1 Back To School
1-2 Night Watch
1-3 The Project
1-4 Neural Connections
1-5 Meeting The Parents
1-6 Oscorp
1-7 The Green Goblin
1-8 A New Spider (Short)
2-1 The Beginning Of A Civil War
2-2 Civil War
2-3 Spider Vs Spider
2-4 The Aftermath
UPDATE!
3-1 Day In The Life Of A Spider
3-2 Spider Training
3-3 Six Is A Party
3-4 The Sinister Six Strike Back
3-5 A Wild Gwen Chase
3-6 Anniversary
4-1 Ragnarok
4-2 Infinity War Part 1
4-3 Infinity War Part 2
4-4 Going Home...
5-1 Back To Reality.
5-2 Into The Spider-Verse
Author Note
5-3 Across The Spiderverse intro
5-4 Across The Spiderverse Part 1
6-1 Just Like Home
Another Author Note
6-2 Endgame Part 1
6-3 Endgame Part 2
Announcement!
7-1 You have been chosen.
7-2 What If... Y/n vowed for revenge.

5-5 Across The Spiderverse Part 2

874 20 5
Spider-Fantom tarafından

Y/n flew through the portal this time with more focus and more agile than before. At the end of the portal he saw a pink aura. He eventually got closer and closer until he shot through the portal. He crash landed on a rooftop and slowly stood back up.

Venom: We're here.

Y/n: It's beautiful...

Y/n marvels at the sight of the pink and purple colors the compromise Earth-65.

Venom: Where do you want to start looking?

Y/n: I've got an idea.

Y/n waited for the time of day to change to the afternoon. He swung around the city and looked for the cemetery. As he was swinging he looked around at billboards and tv screens around the city. They all said the same thing, WANTED GWEN STACY ALSO KNOWN AS GHOST-SPIDER!

Y/n: What the?

Once he arrived at the cemetery he looked for the grave with his name on it and sat there waiting for Gwen.

Venom: How do you know she will be here?

Y/n: I always visited her grave everyday around this time. I'm guessing she'd do the same. Also this is a bit personal, so if you could just keep quiet for a little bit?

Venom: (Scoffs) Fine, but I'm going to annoy you as much as I can later!

Y/n: And I'd expect nothing less.

As he waited he heard someone walking towards him, he looked up and saw the face of the girl he loved.

(I'm going to refer to this Gwen as Gwen-65 to make things less confusing)

Gwen-65: Excuse me, Who are you?

Y/n looked up at her revealing his face and she immediately recognized him and began to cry.

Y/n: What, You don't remember the face of your boyfriend?

Gwen-65: Y/n? Is that really you?

Gwen-65 walked up to Y/n to touch his face and make sure he was real.

Y/n: Yeah it's me, well, not the one from here. Remember the collider?

Gwen-65: Yes I remember, it's just... (Sniffles) I gave up hope... it's been three years.

Y/n: I know, I'm sorry... I tried everything I could to come and see you.

Gwen-65: It's okay, I know you tried your best.

Y/n: What about you? Are you okay? I saw your name on a wanted billboard.

Gwen-65: Oh it's... I don't want to talk about it.

Y/n: Do you want to get something to eat?

Gwen: Kind off difficult with my "situation"

Y/n: Oh right...

The both just stood there in silence. Eventually Y/n had an idea.

Y/n: Hey, I know a great place.

Y/n's Earth...

Gwen-65 and Y/n were now sitting above a building eating pizza. Gwen now had the dimensional watch on to prevent her from glitching. Y/n was recalling the past time he had been away from Gwen.

Y/n: The crime has been more intense ever since the snap, not much time for regular activities anymore.

Gwen-65: I'm sorry that must be rough.

Y/n: Don't sweat it, I'm used to it

Gwen-65: So, how did you end up in my universe?

Y/n: strap yourself in it's a long story. So I was fighting black cat thinking it was just another robbery and then lizard had attacked me too, but they weren't my black cat or lizard. They were from alternate dimensions, they had been taken from their own and shot out into mine.

Gwen-65: Just like what happened with us in Miles' world.

Y/n: Exactly! Eventually some blue and red futuristic guy named Miguel-

Gwen-65: YOU KNOW MIGUEL!!!

Y/n: Yeah, Wait, how do you know him?

Gwen-65: The same thing happened to me, except a different version of vulture came to my universe. Miguel and a few other Spider-Man came through and helped me stop him, but he...

Y/n noticed Gwen-65 beginning to tear up and he put his arm around her to comfort her.

Y/n: It's okay, you don't have to share

Gwen-65: Thanks... I want to hear the rest of your story.

Y/n: Alright, where was I... Oh right! So Miguel and I eventually stopped them and he said he had something to tell me, so I went with him to a Spider-Man-Paradise place... thing. Then he told me about these things called canon events,

He explained canon events to her...

Gwen-65: So us falling in love is destined to happen?

Y/n: Yeah,

Gwen-65: That's... Amazing.

Gwen-65 sighed and looked down. She had put the puzzle pieces together in her head.

Gwen-65: All the other Spider-people we met during the collider incident said that we fell in love and died in their universes. Is that a canon event too?

Y/n looks down and sighs.

Y/n: Yeah, it is.

Gwen-65: That means that one or both of us is going to die... doesn't it?

Y/n: Unfortunately yeah, I think so.

They both looked down at the ground now. Y/n reaches his hand for Gwen-65's face and cups her cheek.

Y/n: But, I'll never let that happen. I don't want to lose you... not again.

Gwen-65 and Y/n both kiss and then pull apart.

Gwen-65: It's been a long three years hasn't it?

Y/n: Yeah, it has.

Gwen-65 leaned in to kiss Y/n again but he stopped her and started talking.

Y/n: But there's something else.

Gwen-65: What is it baby?

Y/n: Miguel showed me something. He show me the other me's. In other universes where you die and i survive, i become evil. One version of me is now rampaging across the multiverse killing Spider-Men.

Gwen-65: Is that why they brought you there? To stop him?

Y/n: Yeah, but I ran away. I wanted to make sure you would be safe.

Gwen-65: I know how you feel Y/n but I think this is unavoidable.

Y/n: But there has to be a way to break the canon without destroying the multiverse! I refuse to believe that there isn't a single Y/n L/n and Gwen Stacy who get to live happy lives!

Y/n shoots up while saying this and Gwen slowly rises to meet him.

Gwen-65: Well... I'll stay with you until the end, no matter your choice... because we're partners.

Y/n turns to her and pulls her in for a kiss.

Y/n: You definitely are a Gwen Stacy huh,

Gwen-65: I'm Afraid so.

They both giggled and Gwen-65 and Y/n both kissed and swung back to Y/n's house.

Y/n: Since you don't have a place to stay and everyone in your home universe is hunting you down you can stay here.

Gwen-65: Thanks Y/n, I appreciate it.

Y/n: No problem, Also you can have the bed. I'll take the couch.

Gwen-65: Y/n, we've been technically been dating for over a year, I'm okay sharing the bed.

Y/n: Alright, fine, but you asked for this, so no complaining when I hog the covers.

They both giggled as Y/n jumped in the bed with Gwen-65 and they both lied next to each other staring into each others eyes.

Gwen-65: Y/n, I think I'm ready to talk.

Y/n: About what happened in your universe?

Gwen-65: Yeah,

Y/n: Alright, fire away.

Gwen-65: After me, Miguel and the other Spider-people fought Vulture, my dad approached me and found out my identity, I begged Miguel to take me with them and leave my universe behind, but they declined. So I ran away from my dad and he reported me to the public. Soon everyone knew who I was and thought that Gwen Stacy was a murderer.

Gwen-65 starts bawling

Y/n: I'm so sorry

Gwen-65: H-he (sniffles) He even disowned me. His own daughter! (sniffles) I cared about him so much, I tried to help people (sniffles) and that's how he treats me!

Y/n: Im sorry Gwen, you never deserved any of that.

Gwen-65: Thank you, (sniffles) It's really nice to talk to you again Y/n.

Y/n: It's nice to talk to you too.

They both shared one more kiss for the night and went to bed.

Y/n: Goodnight Gwen, love you.

Gwen-65: Goodnight Y/n, I love you too.

They shut off the light and got a good nights rest.

Venom: Nice work, Y/n

Y/n: Quiet!

Gwen-65: What was that?

Y/n: Nothing!

In the Spider-Society...

Miguel sat at a table waiting for a debrief on the second escaped Y/n. Lyla hovered over to him and showed him the canon event chart.

Lyla: I looked over the chart for Y/n's canon events, and well... you'll want to take a look at this.

Miguel: What is it?

Lyla pulls up a chart for future canon events that will happen to Y/n.

Lyla: It says his next canon event to occur happens nine years in the past!

Miguel looks through the charts and sees that Y/n's next canon event takes place nine years ago.

Miguel: How is this possible? Is it a mistake?

Lyla: I don't make mistakes!

Miguel: Whatever, just keep an eye on those charts and alert me if you find anymore information on Y/n. BOTH of them.

Lyla: On it.

———————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you have a question or feedback make sure to leave a comment! Have a great day!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1K 8 111
As Gwen Stacy, Empire State University Drama major, finds herself developing strange superhuman powers, she is faced with her own inner demons. As sh...
726 31 11
Peter Parker, the Amazing Spider-Man, is dead, slain at the hands of the Green Goblin. Following the events of 'What If...? Dark: Spider-Gwen', a new...
41.3K 1.2K 9
Earth-65 Y/N L/N was a normal boy. At the age of 6, his family was killed in a horrific accident that led to him being adopted by George Stacy. At th...
1.7K 96 24
High-Schooler. Genius. Rocker Girl. Hopeless Romantic. Secret Vigilante. The many masks that Gwen Stacy wears on a day-to-day basis spin a strenuous...