Devils Tangled In A Spider's...

By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Y/n L/n, cousin to Issei Hyoudou lived in the states with his mother Martha Hyoudou and his father Ben L/n. H... More

~Act 1~
Sad Beginnings; A New Home
New kid on the block

Information

1.5K 30 6
By Baryan_KuramaSeal

====================================

Name: Y/n L/n
Alias: Spider-Man
Race: Cross-Species(spider)
Appearance:

Relatives:
- Martha Hyoudou(mother): Martha Hyoudou is that sister of Gorou Hyoudou and mother to Y/n L/n. She was a very kind and welcoming person who believed that there was good in all people. After her children were born, she became a stay at home mother. She sadly met her end when she was killed by a criminal.

- Ben L/n(father): Ben L/n is the father of Y/n L/n. Before he met Martha, he was part of a small group of delinquents. After meeting his wife, he gave up that life and focused on his family. He was close to his son and taught how with great power comes great responsibility. Like his wife, he too met his end when he was killed by the same criminal.

- Naomi L/n (older sister): Not much is known about Mandy. All that is known is that she had a love for science. She went missing, but the authorities were unable to find her, so they pronounced her dead.

- Gorou Hyoudou(uncle): Gorou Hyoudou is the brother of Martha Hyoudou and the uncle to Y/n. He cares a lot for his family, especially his son Issei. After the death of his sister and brother-in-law, he and his wife took in Y/n and gave him a home. He later took in Asia as his foster daughter.

- Miki Hyoudou(aunt): Miki is the mother of Issei Hyoudou and the aunt of Y/n L/n. She's very nice and tends to speak her mind a lot. Issei is her third child, due to her having two miscarriages prior to him being born. After her and her husband took in their nephew, she cared for him like he was another son.

- Issei Hyoudou(cousin): Issei Hyoudou is the cousin of Y/n L/n. Although he has perverted tendencies, he genuinely cares for his family members. After the death of his aunt and uncle, Issei did what he could to help Y/n through his struggle.

- Asia Argento(foster cousin): Asia Argento is a nun that was kicked out of her church and taken in by the Hyoudou family. Y/n met her both as himself and his alter, Spider-Man. After rescuing Asia from the fallen Angel Raynare, Asia was introduced to Gorou & Miki Hyoudou who took her in as their foster daughter.

====================================

Powers:
- Superhuman Strength: Y/n possesses superhuman strength enabling him to press lift many tons. He can easily swing a 3-ton wrecking ball using steel chains. Y/n's physical strength is sufficient enough to enable him to lift and throw objects as heavy as a big rig semi-truck with ease. He must also pull his punches and kicks unless fighting someone of similar or greater physical durability. Otherwise, his blows would prove fatal to a normal human being.

- Superhuman Speed: Y/n is capable of running and moving at speeds that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Y/n is fast enough to catch up to an accelerating car while on foot, but prefers to travel by webs. Y/n moves faster than the eye can follow,he has even moved so fast he appears as a blur.

- Superhuman Stamina: Y/n advanced musculature produces fewer fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows him to exert himself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair him. At his peak, Y/n can physically exert himself at his peak capacity for several hours before the build-up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.

- Superhuman Agility: Y/n's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Y/n is extraordinarily limber, and his tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being is despite their physical strength. He has the combined agility and acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats. He can also perform any complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines

- Superhuman Durability: Y/n's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. His body is more resistant to impact forces than anything else. He can withstand great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by an opponent with super strength. Events which would severely injure or kill a normal human, leave him with little to no discomfort. Y/n's body is durable to the point where tensing his super-strong muscles while being punched in the torso by a trained heavyweight boxer caused the attacker's wrists to break.

- Superhuman Reflexes: Y/n's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are currently about forty times greater than those of an ordinary human. In combination with his spider-sense, the speed of his reflexes allows him to dodge almost any attack, or even gunfire, given sufficient distance.

- Superhuman Equilibrium: Y/n possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. He seems able to adjust his position by instinct, which enables him to balance himself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow.

- Wall Crawling: Y/n can cling to any surface using just his fingertips and feet. The extent to how much pressure he can stick to walls is thus far unknown, except that he can handle lifting his own weight.

- Healing Factor: Y/n is able to rapidly heal and regenerate from harm faster and more extensively than normal humans are capable of.

- Spider Sense: Y/n possesses a precognitive danger or "spider" sense which warns him of potential or immediate danger by the manifestation of a tingling sensation in the back of his skull, and links with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him to evade most any injuries unless he cognitively overrides his automatic reflexes. The precise nature of this sense is unknown, though the Master Weaver states it is enabled by his connection to the Web of Life and Destiny.

It appears to be a simultaneous clairvoyant response to a wide variety of phenomena (everything from falling safes to speeding bullets to thrown punches), which has given several hundredths of a second warning, which is sufficient time for his reflexes to allow him to avoid injury. The sense also can create a general response on the order of several minutes: he cannot discern the nature of the threat by the sensation. He can, however, discern the severity of the danger by the strength of his response to it.

Sudden and extreme threats can cause his spider-sense to react with painful intensity. Using his spider-sense to time his enhanced reflexes, Y/n can casually dodge attacks up to and including automatic-weapons fire, provided there is sufficient distance. His spider-sense is sufficiently well-linked to his reflexes to the point that a threat can trigger them even when he is asleep or stunned.

The spider-sense does react to those who Y/n does not consider to be a threat, such as his family members or his friends. Y/n can choose to ignore his spider-sense, and distraction or fatigue diminishes its effectiveness. Y/n's fighting style incorporates the advantage that his "spider-sense" provides him. His body begins to produce more adrenaline after the sense is triggered, an extension of the 'fight or flight syndrome.' Even when he does not have the use of his eyes, Y/n can still use his Spider-Sense as a radar sense to help him see by sensing the direction the danger is coming from by listening on the loudest noise around him.

- Bio-Electricity: Y/n is able to generate and manipulate a form of bio-electricity that his body produces, and can utilize the energy for multiple purposes. Y/n has learned to discharge the energy from his hands in controlled bursts of what he calls "Venom Blasts". These energy projections vary in power, and can affect the nervous system in humans and destroy technology. Depending on the intensity of the Venom Blast, some opponents have been simply dazed, where others have been completely incapacitated.

- Body Adaptation: Y/n possesses a rapid development rate, allowing him to permanently push back his limits within minutes when continuously reaching them, whether physical, mental or supernatural. It makes him particularly fearsome opponents both in the short and long term, as he improves fast enough to surpass his opponent during battle quickly, and his numerous improvements endlessly accumulate during their lifetime.

====================================

Gadgets:
- Web Shooters: Y/n's smarts allowed him to create web-shooters for use when he became Spider-Man. The twin devices worn on his wrists are able to shoot thin strands of a special web fluid at high pressure and speeds.

- Utility Belt: Y/n created a utility belt that held extra clips of webbing, Spider-Tracers, and his Spider-Signal.

- Spider Tracers: Y/n uses small electronic "Spider-Tracers" of his own design that allows him to track objects or individuals. Typically, Y/n plants or throws one on a departing enemy and follows the target to their hideout. He also uses a launching device in his web-shooters for better range and accuracy.

- Spider Signal: A powerful light emitted from Y/n's utility belt to announce his arrival to criminals. Y/n updated his Spider-Signal with a UV light setting for forensic analysis.

====================================

Suit:
- Homemade: After gaining his powers, Y/n decided that he could use his hew abilities to make some extra cash. Gather up spare materials from his closet, Y/n developed a "homemade" suit for when he just started out.

- Official: After realizing that he could do more for people, Y/n crafted his "official" suit and is determined to make a difference for the people around him.

[A/N: Hey everyone it's Baryan_KuramaSeal. I know I haven't been putting anything out for a while, it's just I'm dealing with some personal issues. You guys don't have to worry too much about, just know that I'm doing well.

I decided that I would kinda reboot the Caught In A Spider's Web story. There were something's that I wanted to do differently, but then I'd have to change the story entirely. So I just decided to reboot it all together.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1.2K 20
စာအခုမှရေး‌တာဖြစ်တဲ့အတွက် အရေးအသားညံခဲ့သည်ရှိသော်တောင်းပန်ပါတယ်နော်။ Started Date-10.5.2024 Friday
7.8K 505 31
16 year old Y/N L/N is stuck in the foster system and placed with a family of six siblings. His life soon gets the shock of a lifetime when he is bes...
19.9K 809 24
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
35.5K 643 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...